I Never Saw It Coming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

........

''Oh Frank I would like that verry much are you sure?''

........

''Of course, or I wouldn't have suggested it and we will be company for each other.''

........

''What about when you bring other women home won't me being there cause a problem?''

........

''Terry there hasn't been anyone else since you left I just don't seem to have the need anymore.''

........

''Oh Frank is that because of the way I treated you if so I am so sorry it was all a big mistake and I am so ashamed.''

........

''Partly, did you know that is the first time that you have taken responsibility for your actions and properly apologised.

........

''No Frank I didn't I must admit that it is only recently that I realised what a cast iron bitch I was and how much I hurt you, I'm surprised you even talk to me.''

........

''Well let's put that all behind us and not mention it again. Now would you like to move in or not?''

........

''When can I move in?''

........

''We could get your stuff tomorrow if you like.''

........

''Frank that would be great, I can hardly wait.''

We mover Terry in the next day and the landscapers started two weeks later. Terry could be seen directing operations every day. At night we would sit and watch tv or read a book. Over the next three months we became amazingly comfortable with each other. And as the garden took shape we would go over her plans and make small changes and review their progress.

There was a small lake/pond just in front of the old oak tree as the centre piece of a formal Japanese garden. To the left of the Japanese garden was a formal English garden complete with rose bushes. The whole effect was one of tranquillity and peace. With the gardens nearly finished Terry was looking a bit worried and it was obvious she was dreading going back to her condo at the end. One evening we were sitting having a glass of wine after dinner when I broached the subject.

''I suppose you are looking forward to returning to your own home soon, you must miss it.''

........

''Not really this has been more of a home to me more than the condo ever was.''

........

''Well why don't you stay we get on pretty well considering and it will be lonely without you?''

........

''Oh Frank I have prayed to god you would say that, I so want to stay and live with you, I know that you can never love me again but I can live with that if you can.''

........

''Then it's a done deal you can now officially call this your home, after all there are so many feminine touches in the house now it's as much your home as mine.''

So, we settled down as companions. We even started going out to dinner and sometimes went dancing.

About a year into our new relationship, we came home from a dance and sat down to a coffee before going to bed. [Terry was still in the guest room] We finished our coffee and Terry was saying goodnight when she bent over and kissed me on the forehead. This was the first kiss since before that meeting at Frenchie's. At first, I was startled and looked at Terry who looked aghast at me and went as whit as a sheet.

''Frank I'm so sorry I just got carried away and didn't realise what I was doing please forgive me.''

........

''Did you want to kiss me or was it a mistake.''

........

''Frank, I have wanted to kiss you on so many occasions but was frightened you would reject me, and I would destroy our friendship.''

........

''Come and sit next to me we need to talk.''

Terry came and sat by my side, and I noticed she was trembling, so I put my arm round her and gave her a squeeze.

''Terry I would very much like to take our friendship to the next level, so long as you understand the past will emerge on occasion and I may say hurtful things to you, but if you can accept that I would like to give it a try.''

........

''Frank I completely understand, and I deserve anything you throw at me but I assure you I will never hold it against you. Please take me to bed it's been so long.''

We went up to the master bedroom and undressed rather self-consciously, we started making love hesitantly at first but then with abandonment, The first time I only lasted about ten minutes but Terry sucked me to hardness again and I went down on her and gave her several orgasms we then snuggled down and fell asleep.

That was ten years ago and we are very happy we have no intention of getting remarried because we are happy as we are.

You might say what a wimp or who would take a cheating bitch like that back.

Well I say to you if your partner cheats on you and is really contrite and willing to do whatever it takes to put things right, before deciding to take them back ask yourself one question. Will my life be better with or without them, then decide.

Please feel free to alter or repeat any part of my story if you think you can make it better.