I Once Was Lost But Now Am Found

Story Info
I meet a real man.
4.9k words
4.39
22.9k
30

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers

A lonely young man meets a man who becomes his Daddy

I will never understand how he knew what I needed, what would make me whole. But he did know and I swore I'd always have him in my life.

Leon used patience and friendship as he guided me into the life I didn't know I craved. He saw it in me. He instinctively knew I could be more than I was when we first met.

I was one of those glorious Spring days when one felt that anything and everything was possible. I showered and shaved, brushed my teeth and my shoulder length hair. I felt joy and happiness as I smiled at my reflection in the mirror while gathering my hair and tying it off in the back.

Those feelings inspired me to wear my favorite T-shirt adorned with just a pair of lips forming a bright smile on the front with the words, "YES I CAN" emblazoned in a cheerful red. I let my oversized shirt hang outside of the skinny jeans I pulled up over my round bottom. I laced up my high-top Chucks, grabbed my fanny pack and keys.

The feeling of rebirth ran through me as I left my modest apartment to enjoy the day.

The sun shined welcomed warmth on my shoulders as I almost skipped down the sidewalk. The bounce I had in my stride made my pony tail flop up and down in time with the happy tune I was singing softly to myself.

I encountered people on my walk and smiled. Most smiled back. After a long winter it was nice to be outside on a day with such promise.

I walked a few blocks to the park. Birds chirped, bees buzzed, and people walked their dogs. Someone had a boom box and Chicago was playing "Saturday in the Park" which was absolutely fitting.

I found a bench near the duck pond and sat. The blue sky reflected in the water. People threw pieces of bread to the quacking ducks. "Only one thing could make this wonderful better," I thought. "A friend to share it with."

I was always a shy kid, a trait that followed me into adulthood. Now at the age of 28 the only people I knew were those I worked with. We didn't socialize after hours and although I didn't mind my lonely existence it would be nice to have someone to confide in.

Not that I had much to confide with anyone. What does a shy, unpopular guy without family or friends have to share? Small in stature with a narrow waist and round buttocks, I was kind of physically caught between genders.

Not that I didn't simply adore women. I do. I love the way they carry themselves. I watch them at work giggling together, sharing tales of their weekends, their boyfriends, a new hair style. I admired their curves; the way their breasts filled the tops they wore.

I could feel my tiny little dick expand as I day dreamed about the ladies at the office. I had never been laid. Not even close to getting lucky.

I caught myself slipping into a sad mood and snapped out of it. It was too pretty a day to get down.

I contented myself people watching. Sometimes I'd make up stories about the passers-by, where they were going, who they were going to meet.

I was lost in my day dreams when a shadow suddenly loomed over me. I looked up at the source of that eclipse to see very big black man smiling down at me. He must have stood 6'6" tall/ He had broad shoulders and from what I could see a matching chest.

"But will you?" he said grinning.

"Beg your pardon?"

"Your shirt said yes I can. I'm asking will you?"

I was bewildered. Being shy I was a bit flustered and had no idea what he was talking about. I stared blankly.

"Mind of I join you?"

"I, er, um, yes sir, I mean no sir. I mean...,"

He sat down anyway chuckling at my discomfort.

"I'm Leon Miss," he said holding out his rather large hand to shake.

I offered my hand correcting him, "I'm not a girl."

He took my hand warmly engulfing it. "You sure?," he chuckled again. "Your hand is so soft; like a woman's."

"Um, a, thank you I guess."

He was still holding my hand. I tried to pull it away and finally he let me.

"What's your name, not a girl?"

"My name is Adam Leon. Pleased to meet you," I said regaining my composure.

"Nice day isn't it Adam?"

"Yes sir. I love days like today."

"What else do you love Adam?"

"Huh?"

"I mean do you have a girlfriend, a boyfriend, you know, someone special?"

I sighed, "No. I'm pretty much by myself."

"I know how that is Adam. Been lonely sometimes myself."

We sat in silence for a few minutes.

Leon fumbled a bit and finally produced what looked like a cigarette and lit it. Taking a deep pull he offered it to me.

"I don't smoke but thank you."

He told me what it was and assured me it was legal to possess and use. "It ain't gonna hurt you Adam. Come on. It will make you feel good."

I considered it. Of course, I knew about marijuana. Everyone does. But I'd never used it and never knew anyone who did. I looked up at his face and saw a man I thought I could trust. I took the joint and took a puff. Coughing I tried to hand it back.

"No Adam. Take another hit. Hold it in your lungs."

"I'll try," I said. I took a smaller puff and held it for a few seconds before coughing again.

"That's better. Now do it one more time."

I did and handed him back his joint.

Taking another big hit Leon told me to give it a few minutes.

He finished his joint and I sat watching the people passing by. No one seemed to notice that we'd just smoked marijuana so I guessed it was okay and relaxed.

Leon talked about himself and how he lived alone and how he seemed to like me. "You give off a cool vibe," he said in his baritone.

He said something I found funny and began to giggle uncontrollably. I kept trying to catch my breath and apologize but couldn't stop giggling.

"Your first time. I get it Adam. No problem, just let it flow boy. Enjoy your first high. I'll stay with you. Not to worry."

He was right. I did feel good. For some reason I also felt a kinship with Leon. He was the closest thing I had to a friend and told him so.

"Well Adam I'm happy to be your friend. I know we'll become close friends too."

We sat in silence both of us lost in our thoughts. It didn't seem strange when Leon put his arm over my shoulders and pulled me in to his side. As a matter of fact, I lay my head on his chest under his bicep and felt content. "This is what having a friend is all about," I thought and sighed.

I guess we stayed that way for 30 minutes or more. I lost track of time. I began to feel hungry.

Leon said he did too. "It's the joint Addie. They make you hungry."

Addie? I thought about that for a second before deciding I liked it.

We walked to a diner Leon said had good food. I didn't mind that he opened the door allowing me to enter first. It didn't seem strange that he held my chair and helped me slide up to the small table.

"Why thank you sir," I said trying to sound funny and coy at the same time.

The place was kind of funky. The furniture was old but serviceable. The staff was black and our waitress knew Leon. She took our orders and then brought us our cokes.

I was looking around the place when Leon, in an effort to get my attention took my hand. He held it as he told me how much he enjoyed my company and how lucky he felt to meet me.

His warm brown eyes were mesmerizing. His smooth deep voice hypnotic. Instead of pulling my hand away I curled my fingers in between his. We just looked at each other each on our own thoughts.

Our reverie was interrupted when the waitress returned with our orders. We each had a cheeseburger and fries.

We were ravenous and we tore into our burgers. Taking a big bite, I looked up and smiled at Leon. He smiled back and took his napkin and wiped some mustard from my cheek.

Our burgers done, we sipped our cokes and nibbled our fries. We were making plans for the next day. Still buzzing, it felt natural for me to open my mouth when Leon offered me a French fry.

Once again, he took my free hand and once again, I intertwined my fingers in his. He fed me my remaining fries and wiped my mouth once more.

I pulled my fanny pack around and paid the tab. I made sure to leave our server a nice tip. Before I could get up Leon rose and helped me pull my chair from the table.

With his large hand in the small of my back, Leon led me to the door, pushing it open and holding it for me.

For someone starved of human interaction, Leon's treatment felt really nice.

He walked me to the corner. I know we must have made a funny looking pair. Him so tall and muscular. My head almost met his shoulders and my thin body next to his must have appeared comical.

I promised him I'd meet him at what he called our place, the park bench where we first met. He held his hand out and I gave him mine. He pulled me into him for what I thought was a bro-hug. He pulled me in tight and leaned down, "I'm looking forward to tomorrow already Addie."

"Me too," I said looking up at him.

We parted and as I turned to leave Leon swatted my butt. I squealed and giggled as I walked home.

I felt as though I was floating. I had a friend. He was big, good looking, polite. I realized I felt safe with him. That no one would ever bother me when I was with Leon.

I puttered around my apartment. I couldn't sit still. I was excited. I had a friend who was actually looking forward to seeing me tomorrow.

I sorted through my closet and drawers trying to decide what I'd wear tomorrow. I listened to the weather man and he said it was going to be another warm one. Almost 80 in the afternoon he said with a chance of an April shower.

I took a long bath and toyed with my little dick which for some reason was erect. I figured it was the dope I'd smoked and hoped Leon would have another joint tomorrow.

I woke at 9 AM. I could hear the birds outside singing their Spring mating calls. Time passed slowly as I looked forward to 2 PM when I was going to meet Leon.

I had decided to wear shorts that afternoon after hearing the weatherman. I had an oversized, purple "wife-beater" t-shirt I'd wear over my white shorts. Like my favorite I'd worn yesterday, it too hung down just below my big ass.

I brushed my hair 100 strokes and ponied it up once again. Then choosing a pair of low-cut socks, I picked my pair of white low top Chucks.

I got to our bench early. Leon hadn't shown. I waited for what seemed like an eternity. The longer I waited, the more afraid I became that Leon wouldn't show. That yesterday didn't mean anything to him.

I could tell by the sun that Leon was more than an hour late. I felt like crying as I started to walk home.

"Addie. Hey Addie. Where you going?"

I turned and saw Leon smiling and waving from a distance.

I didn't think. Had I, I probably wouldn't have done what I did.

I ran to him. So relieved that he showed up, I leaped into his open arms.

He held me close and spun me around in circles his strong arms.

"Where were you,? I asked. "I was so worried."

Leon's hands had gone from my waist to my generous bottom and my legs circled his waist.

This wasn't right. I knew it was wrong but it felt so nice. I looked up into Leon's eyes.

It was magnetic. Leon's face came close to mine as my pursed lips met his.

He held my rear-end as we kissed. One of my arms stretched out and my hand went to the back of his neck. My other hand went around to his waist.

His tongue forced its way into my mouth and I tasted him. I sucked his tongue and used my own to show my appreciation. I'd never French kissed before but today was going to be a day of firsts.

One of Leon's hands worked its way under my butt and I felt his fingers probing my anus and diddling my balls. I moaned into his mouth as our kiss lingered. My dick grew hard and I knew he could feel it against his stomach.

Putting me down Leon told me he had been hung up trying to find more grass for us.

I told him I forgave him and together hand in hand I let him lead me back to his place.

Once in his living room Leon pulled his tight shirt over his head. He told me to make myself comfortable as he went to roll a joint.

I took off my sneakers and curling my legs under me, I waited for him on his couch.

That afternoon Leon taught me how to shotgun a joint. how to let him take a big hit and place his mouth over mine to share it with me.

I got another case of the giggles and Leon laughed along with me. God but he's so nice to be with.

When I had calmed down he asked, "now where were we?"

I never had thoughts about being with a man. I never thought I was gay. I like women and hoped one day I'd meet someone with whom I could settle down.

But this was different. It didn't feel gay at all. It felt right. The kissing, Leon's hands feeling me up, it felt nice and my little dick was responding.

Leon really likes me and I like him. There is no wrong about this.

He pulled me up from the couch and back into his arms. Looking me in my eyes he said, "Addie, I have to admit that I feel something special for you girl."

The "girl" part slipped past me. "I feel the same way Mr. Leon."

We made out for several minutes and I was breathless when Leon pulled back. One hand on my shoulder, he guided me to my knees. His other hand was trying to open his trousers.

"Let me," I said softly smiling up at him.

I fumbled with his belt and button until I was able to unzip his fly and pull his pants down.

His silk briefs were full of cock. Leon gently pulled my head forward until my face was pressed against his crotch.

"Hmm Daddy," I whispered as my hands slid around to his tight ass. I kissed his cock through his underwear and opened my mouth and slid it along the length of his growing tool.

"I've never done this before Leon," I said pulling his briefs down.

His black cock sprang forward and I gently took it in my hand. Looking up at my friend, I kissed and licked the big dark head as I jacked him up and down.

We held eye contact as I opened wide and took him into my mouth.

I held his balls in my hand and suckled my friend. I felt so alive kneeling before my friend Leon and pleasing him. My giant friend was enjoying my efforts and I heard him groan his appreciation.

"That's nice Addie girl. Suck your man baby. Show me what a sweet little cock sucker you are baby girl."

His words excited me. In truth I did feel feminine doing what I was. I closed my eyes and worked his cock with my hands and mouth before lowering my face and licking his big balls.

Leon pulled away from me. "Baby doll," he said. "Cock suckers should be naked. In your case sweet heart just take off everything but your top."

It was a curious request but I did as my friend wanted.

Standing before Leon I could feel his eyes roam over my body. "I like the look Addie. That shirt looks like a mini-skirt baby. Leave it on. You look sexy."

I blushed and went back to my knees and his cock. I wanted to finish him. I wanted him to cum for me. It would be my way to thank him for his friendship and for not standing me up today.

I could feel his balls tighten up and I knew my friend would cum soon. I moved my face up and down with purpose as I jacked him in time with my sucking mouth.

"I'm cumming Addie my sweet bitch. Get that nut bitch. That's it girl, suck it baby, eat my spunk cunt."

Leon fucked deep into my throat and his cock swelled as his first pulse of sperm went directly to my belly. He held my head and fucked my mouth filling it with his salty seed.

I swallowed the flowing offering as my friend emptied his balls in my willing mouth.

Leon stepped backwards and sat on the couch. Still holding me by my head, I was forced to knee walk with his cock in my mouth, still rewarding me with the last of his liquid love.

I kept him in my mouth as he softened. I used my tongue swirling it around his love muscle and savoring the last of his sperm.

Finally I sat back on my heels and smiled up at him. "Go rinse your mouth out Addie. I ain't kissing a mouth with cum in it."

For some reason I found that to be funny and giggled my way to the kitchen sink. I used my hand and swished water into my mouth, rinsing and spitting.

Returning to Leon he motioned for me to resume my position on the floor between his parted knees.

He had me raise my shirt, what he called my mini-skirt and show him my tiny little dick. Even erect as I was then, it didn't grow beyond the 3 1/2 inches it always was.

"Cute. But the next time I see you baby, have all that hair gone."

I really never had much more than some dark peach fuzz but I guess it offended my friend. I promised Leon it would be gone as soon as I got home. "Anything else sir,?" I inquired sweetly.

Leon held his hand out and I gave him mine. He pulled me up and onto the couch. I lay back with my head in his lap looking up at him.

Leon caressed my face. "You did well for your first time Addie. You always been a homo?"

"No Leon. I never had the desire to do that before today. It felt different with you. It just seemed natural to try to please you."

"I liked it when you called me Daddy Addie. You can do that if you want to."

"Thank you, Daddy," I said rising up to kiss him.

Daddy turned me sideways and held me by my bottom. It felt sexy being held like that. His large hand covered most of one butt cheek. His large hand worked between my legs from behind and he diddled my little balls with a finger.

"You like being my girl Addie?"

"Oh Leon. I told you I wasn't a girl."

"Addie baby, you're more bitch than not. I like you being my girl."

I licked my way up his stomach and gently tugged on a dark nipple with my teeth. My right arm reached for his neck. I raised my face and looked at him in the eye. "Yes Daddy. I like being your girl." Then I kissed him and he kissed me back.

"Now you need to listen Addie. If you're gonna be my girl, you need to be a girl for me. I mean girl clothes, make-up, the whole works baby. Can you do that for Daddy?"

There was no hesitation in me. Leon knew what I needed and I wanted to please him. "Yes Daddy," I smiled. "I want to do that for you. I will do that for you Daddy.

Leon sent me home the next morning but he put my shorts and under pants in a bag and had me wear only my socks and sneakers and my shirt, or mini as he called it. I have to admit I felt daring and sexy knowing I was doing as my friend wanted.

That evening was spent with me shopping for things feminine that I hoped Daddy would approve of. A few more oversized t-shirts, some espadrille sandals, and of course some very sexy panties for me to wear under my "minis".

As a surprise for Daddy I bought make-up and that afternoon I practiced until I could wear eye liner and lip stick correctly. I thought for sure he'd like. I did.

Some might say my transition from single man to flaming faggot was too easy and too quick. I thought about that myself. It had to be mom nature doing her thing. Leon was the prototypical Alpha male. I was not. I am really less than a man. Leon brought out my feminine qualities. I didn't know I had so many. It didn't bother me to be his girl. On the contrary, I was flattered that he had any consideration at all for me.

The thought of walking through the city for several blocks to visit my friend making no attempt to disguise my female appearance excited me. My little boner fit nicely into the thong panty and the strap in the crack of my ass felt sexy.

My pony tail swished back and forth as I made my way to Leon. The late April breeze caused my oversized shirt to raise up baring my bottom to anyone looking.

My body was completely devoid of peach fuzz. I wore a bit of eyeliner and a touch of lipstick. I hoped Leon approved. I so desperately needed his approval.

He opened the door before I knocked. He had been waiting for me. My heart fluttered at that realization. He took me into his strong arms and we kissed. "Addie baby girl. I missed you."

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,711 Followers
12