I Once Was Lost But Now Am Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I followed him as he walked to the sofa. Turning to me he grinned and pulled off the sweat pants he was wearing. He was naked under them.

His large black cock hung deliciously over his balls. He sat down.

I went to him, my eyes locked on his manhood.

"First thing first," Leon said. "Let your hair down girl."

I did as told and shook my head allowing my hair to fall to my shoulders.

"Very nice Addie. I want you to wear it like that all the time baby. You understand?"

"Yes Daddy," I said blushing. "Thank you."

Take off your dress Addie."

I removed the oversized shirt Leon called a dress and smoothed out my hair once again.

Leon had me turn around for him. I pirouetted for my friend in only my blue thong and espadrille sandals. "Sexy panties girl. Very nice. Love that fat ass baby. Gonna tap that ass too. Now suck my cock bitch."

For some reason his verbal abuse excited me. Maybe I needed a real man to exploit my weakness, my vulnerability. Who knows? Leon made me feel small and insignificant. I think that's why his approval was so important to me.

I knelt between his thighs and took his wonderfully large cock in my hand. Raising it, I buried my face in his crotch lapping at his nut sack.

He liked it. I could tell by his sigh and the way he leaned back to enjoy what I had to offer.

His cock stiffened, beckoning me to pay homage to its majesty.

Just as I was getting into it, Leon stopped me. "Go fetch me a beer from the fridge cunt."

I looked at him in surprise. "Go on now bitch. Don't make me tell you twice."

The dynamic had suddenly changed. Leon felt he needed to show me his mastery over me. I fetched him his beer and handed it and the TV remote he pointed to. "Here Daddy."

"Alright my sweet white cock sucker, get back on my big black cock."

My friend had decided to take control of me. To me it felt good to have someone who cared enough to concern himself with my actions. Fetching for him came natural for me, seeking to win his approval like I do.

The name calling excited me. I don't know. Maybe it was the humiliation of a real man dressing me down. Keeping me in my place. Whatever the reason, between his abuse and his tasty black cock, my own little erection was non-stop.

I knelt down once more and began working on his fading erection. My tongue and lips soon had him hard again and I put everything I had into sucking that beautiful cock.

"You like that cock don't you bitch?"

"Oh yes Daddy," I breathed. "I love your cock."

"Go on and get that nut girl. I'm gonna fill your faggot face with my nut and then let you clean this place up. Got a brother coming by in a little bit."

Nothing could have made me feel better, more accepted than to have my friend allow me to serve him. Clean his apartment before his friend arrived? Daddy was including me in his everyday life. It felt so darn good that he trusted me like that.

I snarled and growled. I slobbered and drooled. I kissed and masturbated my friend, my man. Leon lay back enjoying his bitch's love making. Indeed, I was his bitch, his cunt, his cock sucker. Daddy wanted me and I loved it.

Ater Daddy fed me his sperm, he turned on the TV to watch an NBA game as I puttered around his apartment. I dusted, vacuumed, washed dishes and cleaned the kitchen.

"Don't forget the bathroom Addie."

It took forever to clean the dried shit inside the bowl of his commode but I managed it. I scoured his sink and tub and scrubbed the floor.

"Get the door bitch," Daddy called out to me.

I went to put my shirt dress on but Leon stopped me. "Just get the door Addie. Damn girl. If I want you to wear your dress, I will tell you. You're my bitch baby. I will do the thinking for you. Now get the fucking door."

"Yo Leon. Got you a new punk."

"She a sweet bitch too aren't you baby? "

"Yes Daddy," I said deeply embarrassed.

"Addie, this is my man Dequan."

"Hello sir," I said quietly.

"She sucks a mean cock too D. Maybe I'll let you try her out if you don't try to rob me for that piss poor weed you be selling."

"That's good shit Leon. You know it too, man. Robbing you my ass brother."

They laughed together. Two superior black men enjoying each other's company while me, Leon's little white sissy cleaned his place.

I began to feel more like his woman and went about my chores. Occasionally I'd peek in on the men and asked if they needed anything.

Leon let me bring him and D a couple beers while they rapped and watched the game and smoked dope.

"I'm done Daddy," I said interrupting the men.

"No baby. You ain't done yet. Here, take a hit of this shit," Leon said handing me the joint.

This time I didn't cough nearly as much. The buzz was almost instantaneous.

After fetching the men another beer, I busied myself sucking Leon's cock while gently jacking D's.

"You fucked this bitch yet,?" D asked Leon.

"She still in training, ain't you baby?"

I nodded my agreement, keeping his cock in my mouth.

Both men stood with me between them. Their pants down around their ankles, they stood close to each other which allowed me to alternate between their wonderful cocks. Holding both, I went from one to the other licking and sucking.

Since Daddy had cum only a couple hours ago, I was not surprised when D rewarded me with his seed first. "Get that nut you mother fucking faggot."

He grunted and forced his cock into my throat getting his nut on.

D used my hair to dry his wet cock while I was pleasuring Leon.

Once both men were sated Leon told me he'd see me tomorrow. "Get the fuck out bitch. Be here at noon tomorrow."

I kissed his cheek and thanked both men for a most enjoyable afternoon. Pulling my shirt dress over my head I thanked them again as I closed the door and went home.


12