I Only Suggested a Threesome

Story Info
Straight Guy, Asks His Girlfriend Try Something Hot!
5k words
4.56
14.7k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers

I had always considered myself a normal, sexually straight guy all my life. I'm a good looking, 30-year-old man with a career. I keep myself in decent shape but enjoy beers on the weekends. I also like sports and hard rock, like most masculine men. I had always been attracted to sexy woman with nice asses and fit bodies.

My 2-year relationship at the time was lacking some much-needed sexual excitement, with my girlfriend Sofia. She is cute but maybe a little too proper for me, I noticed over time. She would spend a few nights a week over my place, which was nice. But we didn't always have sex. She hardly drank at all and was a total daddy's girl which began to bug me. I was seeking alternative ways to spice things up in the bedroom with her to save our relationship.

One night in bed, I suggested to her we should try a threesome for something new and exciting. She didn't agree or say much, she just looked puzzled. I elaborated and said I was cool with an extra girl or a guy, if she liked. She said maybe and got a naughty smirk on her face. I also asked her if she was interested in getting some sex toys or anything like that. She said no to that idea. The end result was our relationship quickly disintegrated and Sophia broke it off with me shortly after that. I heard she began dating a new guy from church from a mutual friend of ours. I was upset, but not crushed.

I was even more sexually frustrated now without Sophia's occasional booty calls and growing very curious. I desired something new and sexually exotic. I began watching all kinds of porn on my laptop. I even began to consider dating a guy for the first time ever too. I started getting into gay porn and my craving grew from there. I never watched gay porn before but found it very stimulating. I also began to work out more and cut back on the beers to attract a new mate.

I thought If I did find a guy I liked, I would take it slow and make sure there was a real mutual attraction. After a few dates, maybe kiss him, hold him and see what it was like. I was seeking a friendly relationship, not a quick hook up. Not just any guy either, I'd want him to be handsome and straight acting. Most of all he'd have to be sexy and nice.

After weeks of masturbating to gay porn, I found my preference, or the type of guy that I was most attracted too. My desires also grew for the intense sexual stimulation of man-on-man pleasure, I knew was possible. I decided I had to do something about this now. I didn't want to hit the gay bar scene, and I didn't want to make a pass at anyone I knew. So, I figured my best bet would be to join a gay online dating site. I found one I liked and followed the instructions.

To begin with, I needed some pics of myself for my profile. So, I decided to take some sexy pics of myself in speedos, out by the pool. I used the 10 second timer on my camera and did some modeling. I was surprised that some of the pics came out great. Then I made my cock hard and took a few more pics of my bulge inside.

It was fun and exciting setting up my profile to attract men. There was a lot of information to fill out for the profile. I was thorough and did my best to answer each box honestly. I said I was bi and versatile, because I wanted to try everything. I thought my profile looked good and sent it in for approval.

After my approval was granted, I began to search for a guy on this site to date and mess around with. I saw some attractive guys near me and sent out a few messages. I started getting messages right back, and pic's and into some hot chats too. It was fun and tantalizing flirting with guys online, it was quite a turn on for me. Some guys have hidden pics you can ask to see. Most guys were glad to let me see them. I saw a lot of nice cocks and asses. I was able to set up some gay coffee dates, over the next week or so. It was fun and exciting meeting guys in person for a possible sexual affair. I actually found one I liked and felt comfortable with.

Jon was the best by far, he was easy to talk too and very handsome. He was younger, tan and had a great body. I was taller than Jon by about 4 inches, so I figured my cock was bigger too. What I really liked about Jon was he had never been with a guy either. Jon was a straight looking 25 years old with a cute butt. It was Wednesday, so, we set up a real date for Friday night. My first date with a guy was scheduled, I was excited as hell. Although I kept using my profile to flirt, I didn't set up any more coffee dates.

We texted and talked over the next few days and became better acquainted. I was really excited to see Jon again that Friday night. We met at the movies as planned and hugged when we first saw each other. We just looked like two buddies hanging out together, nothing more. As the night went on, we began flirting with each other. We were way in the back of the movie theatre and had some privacy. Jon put his hand on my leg, and we also held hands part of the time. It was exciting doing this with a guy. After the movie ended, Jon suggested we go get a drink somewhere, which sounded nice. There was a bar in the same parking lot as the movie theatre, so we went there.

It was a very diverse crowd inside the bar, and we fit right in. We had a few drinks in a private booth and continued our friendly conversation. After our 2nd drink, Jon slid closer to me in our booth. Then he touched my inner thigh, I couldn't help but give him a big smile of approval. I held his hand in place and slid it a little closer to my cock. I felt a strong attraction to Jon at that moment, and I wanted him. I wanted to be alone with him soon, we couldn't wait any longer!

Jon suggested we go back to his place for another drink which was close by, I gladly accepted his invitation. I paid the tab, and we left. I followed him back to his place in my car and we went inside. Jon had a nice condo and welcomed me in. He got us a few beers and we chilled out for a few minutes. The sexual tension was high, and after some small talk, I made the first move.

"Jon, are you sure you want to do this?" I said with a naughty smile.

"Oh yes Steven!" He said restlessly.

"Do you feel a strong attraction to me?" I teased.

"Yes, I really do Steven!" He said nervously.

"Come here handsome!" I said firmly.

We put our beers down and Jon came closer. We stood face to face, leaned in and began to kiss for the first time, it was very nice and tender. He was a good kisser, and it was getting steamy hot! Kissing Jon really got me excited; it was more than I expected. Soon our cocks were both very hard, it was obvious. We kissed for about 5 minutes. The ice was broken, and I could tell we were both really into this.

"Jon, can we take this in your bedroom?" I asked softly. As I tried to calm myself down.

He grabbed my hand and led me there abruptly. Soon we were standing next to his bed, and we continued kissing. Then, as we kissed Jon began to undress me. He seemed to lust for me, just as much as I wanted for him. After he removed my shirt and pants, he left my underwear on, and we both began to undress him.

Soon enough it was us alone in his bedroom in our underwear, with boners. He turned the lights down and put on some music. Then he laid down on his back and I got on top of him, we began to kiss and grind in our sexy underwear. Our dicks were very hard, and the friction felt amazing.

"Oh Steven, can I suck your cock?" He asked.

"Oh Jon, that sounds awesome! Go for it!"

"I've always wanted to try that, and you are safe?" He asked nicely.

"Yes, you can swallow, if you like. I am safe." I informed him.

I rolled off him and began to pull my underwear off, Jon did the same. I couldn't believe what I saw, Jon had a bigger cock than mine. My body was bigger and taller, but my 7" cock was nothing compared to his 9" monster." It looked hot! I had never seen a big cock like his up close, it was a major turn on for me.

"Oh Jon." I said, a bit surprised as I stared at his big, beautiful cock.

"What?"

"Nothing."

I sat back in his bed and watched him touch and kiss and play with my cock. He seemed to be mesmerized and in a state of ecstasy as he sucked on my cock. I loved the sensations he started giving me, but I was transfixed on his gorgeous cock. It was hard and bouncing around and I loved watching it. I couldn't wait to touch it.

Jon began to suck my cock as good or better than any girl before. I started to really take notice of his exceptional oral skills. Jon jacked and sucked and made love to my cock with his mouth, it was wonderful. Then it became erotic, he knew how to put just the right amount of friction and speed into his oral love. I couldn't handle much more. I began to breath hard, and my heart raced out of my chest. Jon was a great first-time cock sucker I was surprised how hot he made me.

Jon seemed to know exactly what to do. He knew I was close too, and he finished me off with obvious extreme passion. Watching Jon's big cock and him bobbing on my cock was so sexy and naughty. I lost it, I exploded forever into Jon's hungry mouth. He gladly kept sucking and swallowing all of my love juice. A little trickled down his chin and he came up to kiss me, he looked to sexy.

We kissed as we felt each other up. I finally got my hand around his big hard cock; it made me so horny to hold another guy's cock for the first time. I could taste some of myself as we kissed, it was so erotic and fun.

"Oh Jon, you are amazing! Can I return the favor?" I begged.

"Oh Steven, I'd love that bro."

"No problem!"

I let him get comfortable and got between his legs. Jon's cock was unbelievable up close. I supported myself with my left arm grabbed the base of his cock with my right hand and put my mouth on the head and sucked. It was hard and warm and sexy. I loved having his hard helmet in my mouth.

"Oh Steven!" He cried out in pleasure.

I licked the sides and got it moist and continued to enjoy his big hard cock. I jacked and stroked him as I began to blow him with more confidence. I was so turned on sucking a big, beautiful cock like Jon's. This was even better than I imagined. I copied what he had done to me, and it eventually worked.

"That feels really good Steven."

"This is so hot Jon!" I paused and stared in amazement, as I jacked his long hard wet shaft.

I was lost in a state of bliss, I was enjoying this man's cock, more than anything before. I was aggressive and sucked him good and hard. I enjoyed feeling his hardness and veins along the shaft. It was magnificent and Jon loved it too. I did everything I could think of to make him cum. As well as holding his big balls.

It wasn't long before Jon shook, and he said my name loudly. Then he began to cum, and I sucked and swallowed a lot. His jets of sperm filled my mouth quickly, so I had to swallow fast. The spurts came about every 3 or 4 seconds, along with his screams of joy. Jon's cum was warm and salty tasting. Making another guy blow his load was so erotic and sexy. After his explosive orgasm, we cuddled and giggled in his bed for a while. I felt so naughty and sexy, I never imagined I would swallow Jon's load like that. It was kind of romantic and very erotic. We decided to get freshened up, then we sat back in his bed nude.

"That was so hot Jon." I said happily.

"That was the best blow job I ever had. I guess guys just know how to suck cock way better." He stated.

"Pussy and boobs are great but cocks are way more fun, don't you think so Jon?" I asked.

"I totally agree."

"What made you want to join that gay site?" I inquired.

"I just had to try it."

"Were you scared Jon?" I pressed.

"Yeah, at first."

"And now?"

"I'm really glad I did." He said with a huge smile.

We both leaned in an began to kiss again. It was soft and sensual; I was very turned on by Jon's kisses. He was cupping my cheeks, as we kissed and being very sweet. I felt nice and comfortable with him, it was better than I ever expected. I spent the night and took off in the morning, promising to see Jon again that night, Saturday night.

I went home and did chores most of the day. I spruced up my place and invited Jon over for dinner. Jon came over to watch a game and hang out like buddies. Jon arrived on time, and I showed him around my comfy place. We made small talk, but the sexual tension was obvious. We were both very horny! Jon asked to see my bedroom again, that's when the fun began. We began to kiss passionately, and our shirts went flying. Then we removed our shorts and shoes and fell on the bed. Jon was wearing a jock strap, which turned me on. I had mentioned that to him before.

Jon turned his ass to me, and I knew what he wanted as bad as I did. I gathered some lube and a condom and got him ready. Then I got Jon on all fours and got behind him. I spread his buns and shoved in hard enough to get the tip in.

"Oh Steven, that feel's amazing." He cried out.

I pushed in more; the grip was intense and perfect. His ass looked hot as it took in my cock. His sexy noises and ass kept me hard as hell. It was so erotic and fun, I was loving this. I kept pushing and finally hit bottom after a few minutes. Jon yelped out in pleasure, as he jacked his cock. Then I slid out and did it again and again. Jon surrendered to me completely and I took him the way I wanted. Firmly!

We got into a nice rhythm as I began to fuck him with crazy lust and passion. The squeeze he had on me was complete ecstasy. Nothing could have felt tighter or sexier than this. Jon began jacking himself faster and gave noises of approval. We fucked like animals for a while, it was so erotic. After a while we both were getting close to orgasm, and I couldn't take much more. We both exploded hard and the whole room shook with pleasure. I pulled out of Jon's tight ass eventually got up. The condom was full of cum, so I flushed it and went back to Jon.

"Dude did you like that?" I asked.

"It was hot." Was all he said.

We cleaned up, had dinner and enjoyed the game. Jon cuddled up to me during the game and I was so happy to be with him. It was fun watching sports with a male lover. I found it very tantalizing.

I asked Jon to spend the night with me and he gladly accepted. We got ready for bed, and I shut the lights off. It wasn't long before we began to kiss in the dark. Jon was very horny, and his big cock was hard. I wanted to please him and make him feel great.

"Jon, what can I do for you?"

"Oh Steven, I don't care."

I got us into a 69 and the fun began. I was on top and had Jon laying on his back. Jon immediately went for my hard cock and began to show his passion. The amount of lust and enthusiasm was evident in Jon's sucking and licking. We both adored each other's cocks and it the best 69 of my life. Jon relentlessly bobbed and sucked and jacked my cock with perfect pressure. He was amazing and I copied him, with my devotion to his orgasm.

I could feel myself falling for him as I made love to his cock, Guy on guy is fun and erotic, man was I loving this. I would get him close and backoff. We teased each other like this for a quite a while.

"Oh, please Jon, let's cum together now!" I begged.

Jon increased his pressure and pace. I did the same and we went at it, full speed ahead. Within 2 minutes cum was erupting and we were both swallowing. His cum was good and tasted like mine. I even savored a little on my tongue. I was really beginning to like this guy a lot!

We cuddled all night, but I mostly held him. It was nice to feel his cock pressing into my buns as he held me. I thoroughly enjoyed our night together. I loved holding him and his cock throughout the night. A hook up could never be enough. Jon and I began a commitment that weekend.

In the morning we showered together and flirted. We spent that Sunday together all day. We decided to go to Santa Monica and check out the scene. We had lunch and went to a few gay bars. I was having a wonderful, new kind of fun. Sexy boy time with Jon was great. We held hands and kissed in public. It was a great day we experienced together.

Jon had to go home that night, but not before we messed around for over an hour that Sunday afternoon in my bed again. We kissed passionately before he left, and I now had a boyfriend. I was so stoked.

We continued our affair, and our bond grew stronger. I still had some of Sofia's stuff at my place, so I called her. We spoke and she agreed to come over the next Saturday to collect her stuff. I explained to Jon what had happened between us. Also, the reason we broke it off was all about spicing things up in bed. He laughed about the threesome suggestion. Then I came up with an idea. I asked Jon if he would like to do a threesome with her. I showed him some pics of Sofia and he agreed, if it was just a last fling thing. I agreed and would blow him in front of her to get a reaction, after he fucked her.

Jon liked the idea and was all for it. So, the plan was for Jon to come over 10 minutes after she arrives. Then I would suggest something sexual and see if she goes for it. I wanted to see Jon fuck her with his big cock, I wanted to see the look on her face as she got pounded. I wanted to share her with Jon. I wanted a goodbye fuck like no other.

Sofia showed up that Saturday afternoon looking good. She wore more makeup than normal and dressed sexy. Jon was watching my door and saw her enter. I had 10 minutes to warm her up.

"Hi Sofia, come on in." I said as I greeted her.

"Hi Steven, nice to see you. Gosh it's been a few months."

"Yes, it has, what's new? Are you seeing anyone?"

"I was dating a guy from church, but it didn't work out. Have you been seeing anyone?"

"I haven't found a girl yet."

'Oh, I am sorry to hear that."

"I put all your stuff in this box." Then I handed it to her.

She looked through the pics and underwear's and stuff.

"We had 2 good years." She said with a smile."

"I just wanted to spice things up for us honey, you seemed to get upset at that." I said sadly.

"I know, I just wasn't ready to try anything like that."

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked."

"No, it's Ok." She said coyly.

"I have a friend that wants to meet you."

"Really, why?" She asked.

"He's a new buddy of mine and he saw the pics I had of you and wanted to meet you."

"These?" She said as she pulled out a pic of her in a bikini.

"He saw all those. You know I'm not the jealous type, so if you like him, it's Ok with me."

"How am I going to meet this guy?"

"He's coming over shortly to meet you."

"Now?"

"Yes."

Soon enough Jon knocked on the door and I introduced them. Sofia seemed to like Jon and Jon played along with me. Then I kissed Sofia and then I made Sofia kiss Jon. Sofia got a weird look on her face and knew what I had in mind at that moment.

"Sofia, we both want you, could you please do this for me?"

"Oh, I don't know." She said with a grin.

"Jon let's show her."

"Ok."

Then Jon and I pulled our shorts off and she saw our cocks. We got closer to her an offered our cocks.

"Honey, can we please do this just one time?"

Then I began to remove her tank top and she lifted her arms. Then Jon helped me get the rest of her clothes off and we tossed her in bed. Soon we were all naked on my bed with Sofia in the middle. I put her hand on my cock, and she began to jack us both. Then we both leaned in, and we kissed her. She kissed me first then she kissed Jon.

Jon and I each had a boob to hold as we kissed her alternately. Then I reached for her pussy, and it was wet.

"Jon, she feels so sexy and wet."

Then I felt Jon's fingers next to mine touching her pussy. It was so sexy and hot for all of us. We took turns rubbing her clit and pussy. Sofia was jacking us and enjoying herself for a change.

"Oh honey, who do you want to fuck first?"

bogey4u
bogey4u
1,188 Followers
12