I Only Suggested a Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You!"

"Then you must suck Jons cock, Ok?"

"Ok."

I got between her legs and slid in easily. She began to suck on big Jon, and I loved the entire situation. I started fucking her faster and faster and Sofia did her best to suck Jon off.

"Don't cum yet Jon, your next." I said to him.

I slammed her pussy like a slut, and she loved it. I pulled out and shot my load on her tummy. Then I got out of the way for Jon and handed him a condom. He took it and Sofia spoke up.

"It's Ok, I'm on the pill."

Jon put his cock up to her entrance and shoved in.

"Oh God Jon!" She cried out, as she accepted his huge cock.

Jon fucked her slowly and firmly at first. I got on the side of Sofia and watched in amazement. I tweaked her nipples as Jon began to savagely fuck her with that big hard cock. Sofia screamed out in ecstasy as she took him deep inside her cunt. I guess size does matter and she loved it.

I held her in place as he pounded her cunt inches form my face. I could smell the sex in the air, and it was beyond erotic. Sofia was making noises I never heard before. I began to rub her clit as he fucked her. I could feel the friction of their fucking. Then for a second, I held his cock as it slid in and out of her. Sofia started screaming like a crazy person.

Sofia had been having many orgasms as he fucked her senseless. Then he showed signs of getting close to orgasm. He started breathing faster as he shook.

"Cum in me!" Sofia begged.

Jon slammed her hard as hell as he began to orgasm. He filled her with his seed, when he pulled out of her, he let me suck the rest. Sofia looked puzzled again and said nothing. Then I put his dick down and we cuddled Sofia.

"That was so hot honey, did you like that?" I asked nicely.

"Oh my God, that was crazy."

"You feel so tight Sofia." Jon said.

"Thank you, Jon, I'm such a naughty girl."

"Oh, come on Sofia, it wasn't that bad, was it?" I asked.

"I never thought I'd do anything like that." She said to us.

"It was hot, did you like Jons big dick?" I asked.

"Well yes, it was fantastic." Sofia agreed.

"You guys should date!" I suggested.

"I think were past the dating stage." Sofia said.

"Hey, let's all take a shower." I suggested.

So, we did. We both paid a lot of attention to Sofia's body. We shared her and treasured her curves. Then while he fingered her pussy, I fingered her ass.

"Jesus, you can't be serious!" She said at the implications.

"Don't worry baby, you don't have to do anything you don't want to." I said in a sexy tone.

Then we kissed in the shower and then she kissed Jon. Then I kissed Jon for a few seconds. Then I kissed Sofia, then we all three kissed with our tongues. Sofia wasn't quite sure what was going on, but she played along. After we dried off, I suggested we all cuddle in bed. Sofia was in the middle, and we cuddled for a few minutes. Then I got very suggestive.

"Sofia, do you like this?"

"Yes."

"Jon, are you having fun?" I asked.

"Oh yes."

"Jon, you have such a big cock, can we both try sucking it?" I asked.

"Sure, why not."

"Honey, can you show me how to give a blow job?"

"Oh my God, I guess." She said oddly.

I got us into position and let Sofia suck him first. She had her hand wrapped around the base and sucked on the top. She toyed with him for a few minutes, and I loved the show.

"My turn." I protested and pushed Sofia out of the way in a playful way.

I grabbed the base and looked at it, then I sucked the head and swirled my tongue around it. Jon let out a big moan of approval. Then Sofia took his cock from me and began to blow him with more enthusiasm. She bobbed on it and jacked it with more lust. After a few minutes I took over. I jerked and sucked and deep throated him even better than her. She took his cock from me again and tried her best, but I was better.

"Let me finish him off honey? Please?" I begged.

"Ok, go ahead Steven." She said surprisingly.

I gave Jon my best, I did everything he taught me. I loved showing off my oral skills to Sofia. When Jon finally erupted, I swallowed it all with no problem.

"Oh my God Steven, you naughty boy." Sofia said in shock.

"Dam Steven, you give great head. You should teach Sofia."

"You guys are naughty." Sofia said.

"I did it all for you, honey." I said to Sofia.

I pulled her over and hugged her naked body. Then Jon hugged her, and we all hugged. Then I tried to kiss her, and she pushed me away. Then I forced her to kiss me, she was having fun.

"I'm only kissing Jon he doesn't have cum in his mouth."

"Maybe he should, Jon would you like to suck my dick with Sofia?"

"Uh, Ok sure." He said with a big grin.

"You guys are terrible!" Sofia said loudly.

Jon got them into place and took over. Then they began to share my cock. It would be the last time.

"This is fun" Jon said.

"You guys don't need me!" Sofia said.

It was a turn off and we stopped.

"Look guys let's call it a night." I spoke seriously.

Sofia gathered her stuff and split, leaving me and Jon alone.

Jon finished me off with a great blow job, I love his blow jobs. It was the end of girls for me, at least for a while. Jon has been great, and we love doing everything together. I still have not lost my desire for Jon at all, after 3 months. I have not heard from Sofia since.

I quit the gay dating site; Jon was everything I was seeking!

12