I Own You Now, Sissy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood over me and admired his handiwork as I groaned and pleaded with him through the gag. "Look at you, you filthy little cunt," he said with a chuckle. "How does a man let himself get into a situation like this?"

I looked up at him, unable to answer, and shook my head. In response he unblocked his belt and slid it free from the loops of his pants. I shook my head harder, begging him wordlessly not to do the thing I knew he was going to do. He joined both ends of the belt together in his palm, folding it into a loop and letting it hang by his side where I could see it. "Why are you shaking your head?" he asked, perplexed. "You belong to me now, you're my property and I'm allowed to do whatever I like with you, aren't I?"

I continued to shake my head, and that's when he struck me with the belt; a sharp crack that stung like fire across my bare ass. I let out a cry of pain and surprise and attempted to roll onto my side facing him so my ass was protected. "Hey," he snapped. "Don't even think about it. Face down and ass up... don't make me tell you twice."

Reluctantly I rolled back into my original position; face down on the mattress. Unsatisfied, he said, "Stick your ass up in the air."

The instant I did as he'd instructed, I was struck with another sharp slap on the ass with the belt followed by another. Fresh tears sprouted from my eyes as I cried into the gag. "Remember how to make me stop?" he asked suddenly. I'd honestly forgotten about that. Yes, I remembered. Since I was unable to speak I was to clap my hands together, and he would take that as my safe word.

I nodded.

"Do you want me to stop?"

After a moment of thought I curled my hands into fists, indicating that I was not going to clap. "Good, slut," he said. "Because seeing you lying there helpless is giving me a raging hard-on."

He climbed on the bed behind me and forced my legs apart, pulling me up onto my knees and taking up position behind me. I felt him tugging on the plug and was overcome with relief as it was removed from me. But the relief was short lived as I felt him probing me with the wet tip of his cock. "I'm going to breed you like the sissy whore that you are," he informed me. I felt pressure as he pressed his cock against my hole until the tip slipped inside of me. There was no initial pain, but my entire body was shaking in anticipation of the pain I knew was to come.

His powerful hands gripped my hips as he slowly pushed himself inside of me. I cried out through the panties in my mouth and tried to squirm away from him, and he responded by pulling me even closer and pushing deeper.

"Ohhhhhhh," he gasped. "You are one tight little cunt, feels like I'm fucking a virgin."

He pushed all nine inches of his cock inside of me until his balls were touching my taint, and then he remained still for several moments as I struggled to accept him. He began to fuck me, slowly at first, in long strokes that went from balls deep to just shy of pulling out of me. I moaned and cried, struggling under him, and as I did I could feel him getting thicker and harder inside of me. I realized that my pain was actually turning him on, which made him harder, which hurt more, which turned him on, and so on.

After a while, as the muscles inside my body which were trying to eject him became exhausted and relaxed involuntarily, he felt it and began to fuck me harder and faster. "That's better," he moaned. "Now you're good and worn in, just how I like it."

Our bodies were slapping together like someone clapping their hands, and I could feel his balls smacking against my taint with every frenzied thrust as he destroyed my manhood in long, violent strokes. "That's a good girl," he grunted. "That's a good..." he let out a long "Uhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhhhhhhh!" that echoed through my apartment as his cock swelled inside of me and came inside of me. When he was done, he gave me one final thrust with his cock, pulled out, and shoved me back down on the mattress, where I collapsed, exhausted by the ordeal.

I slept briefly, and was awoken by the man placing his looped belt around my neck. I opened my eyes and saw him towering over me. He reached down and pulled the panties out of my mouth and placed a bottle of cold water to my lips. My mouth and throat felt like sandpaper, and I took several gulps before he took it away. "What do you say?" he asked, smiling.

"Thank you?" I croaked.

"Thank you..." he said, waiting for me to finish the sentence.

"Thank you, sir?"

He nodded. "Now show me how grateful you are." He placed his flaccid cock against my lips and waited for me to take it. I opened my mouth and began to lick the head of it. He was hard within seconds and he pushed his cock into my mouth further. "Open your eyes," he said. When I did I saw that he was holding his phone and filming me. "Keep them open, I want you to watch me watching you."

I did as instructed and he talked to me in a low voice as he filmed me.

"You're a good little slut. You've got one of my loads in your stomach and another up your faggot ass, what a whore you are. Right?"

When I didn't answer, he gave the belt around my neck a sharp yank and I nodded and said "Mmm hmm," as I sucked his cock.

He continued, "I've always been fascinated by sluts like you. All my life, whenever I see a smoking hot little chick I think about fucking her holes and filling them with my cum, so I've never understood how some guys look at that same chick and wish they could BE her, or at least look as good as her, or at the very least wear whatever outfit she has on. It's like you're wired backwards. Aren't you?"

I nodded and gave him another "Mmm hmm." I hadn't actually thought of it that way before, but he was actually right. Just the other day I saw a beautiful young woman in shiny Yoga pants at the drugstore. She was stunning with long blonde hair, ample breasts and a flat stomach. Her eyes met mine inadvertently and she disregarded me without the slightest hint of acknowledgement. I was just another asshole staring at her, and men had probably been doing that from the age she started growing tits. And while no woman wears an outfit like that in public in the hopes that men do NOT look at them, they only want attention from men they find attractive, and the rest of us are disgusting losers.

I remember being just that. Since this beautiful creature couldn't be bothered to acknowledge me let alone smile or talk to me, I stared at her tits and her pussy and her ass, absorbing all that visual data for future use. The next thought I had, which was ALWAYS my next thought, was: "I wonder how I'd look in that outfit." Since that woman and no woman like her would ever fuck me, my mind always always always went to the question of whether or not men would fuck me if I was wearing the outfit she was wearing. Likewise for the beach. I'd see beautiful female specimens prancing around barefoot in the sand, and also dozens and sometimes hundreds of men staring at them, and I'd think of how I'd love to have that many men looking at me, thinking of all the dirty things they'd do to me.

As I laid there with two loads of cum inside of me and a hard cock in my mouth, I realized he was right: I was wired backwards. Even though I preferred women, a switch in my brain was almost instantly flipped from wanting to fuck attractive women, to getting fucked just like them.

He withdrew his cock and rolled me facedown on the bed, once again taking up position behind me. He had his phone in one hand and the end of his belt in the other like a leash, and he continued to film as he pushed his cock into me the last time that night. Using his last deposit as lube, he yanked back on the leash and slid his cock into me without resistance and began to fuck me.

"Do you like my cock inside of you?" he asked.

No longer gagged with my destroyed panties, I was able to answer him. "Yes, sir."

"You're my fucking bitch now, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir."

"Say... I'm a cocksucking faggot and I want your cum in me, sir."

I repeated the words, but he wasn't satisfied. "Say it again!"

"I'm a cocksucking faggot and I want your cum in me, sir!"

"AGAIN!"

Oblivious to the hour or to how loud we'd become, I practically yelled it, "I'M A COCKSUCKING FAGGOT AND I WANT YOUR CUM IN ME, SIR!!!"

Satisfied, he pulled out of me and stood beside the bed, pulling me off the bed using the leash. "Get on your fucking knees, sissy."

I quickly squirmed to the edge of the bed, swung my legs over until my feet touched the floor, then allowed the rest of my body to slide from the mattress until I was kneeling before him. Still recording the event, he dropped the leash and began to jerk himself off furiously. "Beg for it, cunt. Beg for my cum."

"I want your cum please, sir," I said, directly into the lens of his camera-phone.

"Again!"

"I want your cum please, sir! Please give me your cum!"

"Open your mouth," he hissed.

I opened my mouth and waited. Within seconds he let out a long groan and began shooting heavy spurts of cum onto my face and into my open mouth.

I knew what he was going to do next, and I was powerless to stop it.

He used his free hand to grab a fistful of my wig and shoved his cock back into my mouth. It tasted like ass and cum and I gagged on it, but he didn't care. "Keep sucking, I'm not done," he snapped.

I continued blowing him and swallowing until he stopped moving, and his cock began to soften. When he was done, he pulled out and filmed me kneeling there, looking up at him with his cum all over my face and hanging from my chin. He put his phone away, pulled me to my feet and shoved me down on the bed before leaving my bedroom without saying another word.

I awoke to sunlight peeking in through the blinds on my bedroom window. Raising my head I saw the handcuffs sitting open on my nightstand along with the bottle of water, and the man was gone. I was still wearing the wig and I pulled it off, shoving it off the sign of the mattress as I rolled over, feeling something wet. I reached between my legs to find my balls and taint and sticky with his cum, some of which was continuing to leak out of me. I could still taste it too, and when I attempted to clear my throat I hacked some of it back into my mouth.

I rose from the bed and leaned against the wall, unsure my legs would support me if I attempted to walk, and made my way out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. I stood in the shower for a long time, letting the hot water run down my back for ten minutes or more before turning to repeat the process facing the stream. The night before was a blur; a torrent of snapshots flurried in my brain of his balls slapping against my chin, the sounds I made while he fucked me, and the sight of him looking down at me while he came on my face. I felt humiliated, like I had done too much with this man who I'd never met in person before last night.

Fresh out of the shower, I brushed my teeth for a long time, but I could still taste him on my breath. Returning to my bedroom, I was met by the smell of cum and lube in the air. It reminded me of the days where I'd play with men in hotel rooms and how it must have smelled when the housekeepers came to clean after we'd gone. Then, I thought of my neighbors.

There was no chance in hell that they hadn't heard us. My moans and cries of pain, his groans of pleasure, my begging for his cum... they had to have heard some of it, if not all.

I slipped into some clean panties and a t-shirt and sat down on the bed, trying to wrap my brain around what we'd done. I inadvertently put my hand down in a little puddle of cold cum and realized that it must be mine, since the majority of his had gone into my mouth and ass save for the facial at the end. I was still thinking about it when my phone dinged on the nightstand. I picked it up and saw that the man had sent me several messages. The last of which was mere seconds ago. It read: "How's your holes?"

I wrote back, "Sore, but fine."

Scrolling up, I saw that he'd sent several clips from the video he'd shot starting and ending with his cock in my mouth, and a segment of him fucking me.

"See the vids?"

"Yes, sir." I said.

"They're encoding now, should be up on the website this afternoon."

What website? I thought to myself.

"I'll send the link when it's posted, in the meantime I just wanted to check on my new property to see how you're doing."

Surprisingly, I was actually thankful for that. "I'm fine, sir."

"Good. I have to head out for the day, but I want to talk to you later. We'll watch the video and talk about how you can improve for next time. Am I making myself clear, you sissy cumslut faggot?"

Normally, I might have said something sarcastic, but something had changed. I no longer had any sense of pride or ego; he'd fucked it all right out of me and I would never be the same again. I was, as he'd said, his "bitch," and I would remain as such until he decided he was done with me. The strangest part was, I didn't want him to be done with me. Ever.

"Yes sir," I wrote back. "Thank you, sir."

END

12