I Own You Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being caught in the situation and not wanting to run back home she had to accept the situation until one of the bikers had befriended her and moved her to another room where he then expected her services. She was frustrated but caught in the situation when the incident at the shop happened. She had moved out of the room the next day and into a shared room with a girlfriend who turned out to be drug addicted. Police had found her the next day and accepted her story of being an ex-girlfriend of one of the bikers. She could show them text messages from the idiot with threatening content. She got away with a fine for possessing a small amount of dope her girlfriend had lying around.

She managed to get a job in the fashion shop and with some cash from Indiana moved into this two-roomed flat. The job hardly paid the rent, so she was looking for another part time job, hoping at the same time to be moved to full time in her pressnt one.

In the meantime, we had finished the dinner and wine and I had enough in my memory bank for tonight.

"Go to the bedroom and take off the top cover, your dress and panties but nothing else." I said and stared at her.

"I can't..." she started.

"Now!" I slammed a flat hand onto the table.

She did as she was told but with a lot resistance in her eyes. I let her wait fifteen minutes while I finished my wine. She was curled up under the sheets as I entered.

I took my camera out of my bag and undressed to my boxer shorts.

"Sit up and hold the sheet in front of you. Up to your breasts."

"What! You have got to be kidding!" She said in a trailing voice. She knew there was no way out.

I just looked at her until she did as she was told.

"Look into the camera!" I told her. "Make that pouting look you show me all the time." I laughed a little and it eased the tension a little.

I directed her to take several poses but never managed to get anything other than the pouting look on her face.

But I did get to enjoy the view of her fantastic body and some decent shots. I reached into my bag and took out a blindfold.

"Put this on." I said as I passed it to her.

She stared at it for some time before she sighed and tied it behind her head.

I unfastened her bra and took it off her before I laid her down on her back and sat on top of her.

Lying myself down on top of her, I kissed her. She pressed her lips together and turned her face away.

"Part of the deal my dear. You have to be really nice to me or you will lick somebody's cunt for the rest of your life." I said and shifted her face back. This time she relaxed a bit more and hardly resisted as I inserted my penis in a good old missionary position. A wonderful feeling as I slowly picked up pace and lifted her legs up on my shoulders. I could really get deep into her but kept it at a moderate pace. After a while I turned her around slowly, so I fucked her while she was on her belly.

She did follow my moves and responded by pushing back and offered a few grunts.

I reached into my bag while still slowly keeping my pace. I pulled out a but plug and some lubricants. With difficulty I managed to grease it up and lifted he ass up in the air, so she stood on her knees.

I inserted a greased finger in her asshole which made her attempt to move away but I managed to hold her with my dick and right hand.

Slowly she eased her muscles a little and first one and then two fingers managed to enter her rear opening. I pulled them out and inserted the plug which again caused her to struggle but I was ready. I pushed her forward on her belly, so the thrust of my loins slowly knocked the anal plug further and further in. She was really struggling but, in this position, she had no chance.

But I could feel the pressure built so I had to stop a for a while. I just laid on top of her with all my weight and relaxed a little.

Then I lifted myself just enough so I could remove the plug. I pulled my dick out of her vagina and into her rear end but slowly. She knew what I was doing and was not an anal virgin, so she relaxed and let me do my thing. I added extra lubricants and finally got into a rhythm.

I started with her on her belly but then pulled her onto her knees so I could get a better thrust. I did not take very long before the pressure built up again and this time I just increased speed and force and let her have my full load.

Afterwards, I took a shower and dressed again. I collected my things while observing her. She would be happy to see me go.

I thanked her for a lovely evening, and she grunted something I do not think I was intended to hear. I walked up to her and grabbed her by her neck and kissed her slowly. She tried not to respond but her reflexes made it almost like a normal kiss.

"When will you be back?" she asked.

"In a couple of weeks." I responded. She looked surprised.

"Oh," she said clearly fearing I would be by more often.

"Eventually, I will visit you approximately once a month but while we get to know each other it will be a bit more frequent. Until you get used to being more forthcoming."

She opened her mouth and closed it again.

"I will email you in good time with a couple of suggestions and you will reply."

She nodded her head.

"See you, bye" I said.

"Bye."

As I got home, I opened a program on my pc and checked that all the cameras and microphones I had installed were working. I could see that after I had left, she had showered and changed the sheets on the bed and was now lying sobbing on her clean sheets. Everything in order. I would give her a couple of weeks before giving her another visit.

12