I Own You Pt. 02

Story Info
Story of cop taking control of biker bitches.
7.8k words
4.57
14.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers

The second girl on the video from the Bikers shop was called Janice. She was more difficult to find since she had moved a few times and forgotten to leave a forwarding address. She was however getting social benefits, so I managed to find her that way. She only lived a couple of miles from where I lived but in a very bad neighborhood.

I had planned the same approach as with Jennifer, but it turned out a little different. Firstly, I kept the place under observation a few days which was very boring since she hardly did anything. When she left her flat it was usually in a sweater with a hood and usually down to get some cheap wine or beers. She did dress up a little when she visited her parents that lived in Bronx. I finally just had to get the meeting started and see how the situation ended.

When I knocked on the door, she just yelled, "Go away, I am not interested."

We repeated this a couple of times until I finally called, "Police, open up or we will do it for you."

She opened the door a little and asked what we wanted.

I introduced myself and explained that there were some loose ends in the investigation and whether I could come in or she would prefer to come to the station. She opened the door wider and I stepped into a studio flat overflooded with things. There was only room to sit in one chair at the dinner table and one end of the couch in front of the telly.

I started by asking questions about her situation since the Biker story. She had gotten away with a small fine for possession but had not had any job since so was now living of social benefits and some help from her parents. She looked terrible, unwashed with no makeup and clothes that needed an incinerator more than a laundromat.

I was a little bewildered. What should I use this creature for? What would I want to do with her? But I remembered her from the shop as a very pretty girl, so I decided to give it a go.

I started showing her the video from the shop and she literally fell on her ass on the floor. She turned on her side and started crying violently.

"I knew it would come out some day -- I knew it -- I knew it" I could hear her say. "They will kill me -- rape me -- torture me..." she sobbed.

"Who?" I asked surprised.

"You don't know how it is in women's prisons," she almost screamed, "It is better to die. They beat the new and make them slaves for the strong ones."

"But you will only be new the first couple of years. The following thirty-eight you will be one of the older girls!" I tried to humour her.

She stared at me with open mouth. Gasped for air a couple of times but said nothing for a long time.

"I thought the investigation was over. Why is this coming now?" She whispered.

"It is my investigation -- only for me. But I can share it with the press and the feds if I like." I said and looked at her. It took a moment before what I had said registered in her brain.

"Nooooo..." She said and grabbed the legs of my trousers, "I cannot go to jail. It will kill my parents -- and I can't survive such a place"

Then I had to explain to her about all my life insurances and the possibility to involve Mean Mike in case of her disappearing or dying. In that case Mean Mike would be instructed to kill one of her parents -- in front of the other.

Janice had by now curled up into a baby's position but still balancing on her feet. She was rocking back and forward while saying no, as if that would make me and the situation go away. After some time, the situation finally was absorbed in her brain and she changed her tune.

"I will do anything you want -- anything -- anything," she muttered. "Please leave my parents out of this. I will do anything you want," she repeated.

We looked at each other for a while.

" What do you want?" she said, "I can make you very happy..." she said and laid her hand on my inner thigh.

"You will -- but for now you have to pull yourself together." I said, "I will be back in one week and your task 'til then will be to straighten out this place, yourself and get a job. I will bring a test from the police for drugs and if positive you will spend the rest of your life licking somebody's cunt. Understood? If I do not find you pleasing, I will let you go -- to prison."

She opened her mouth a couple of times before she finally mumbled, "Yes sir."

I left it at that and went home wondering what to do. I could not just let her off the hook because of drug abuse. Then the other two would be on meth the day after. I had to get her back to her old self.

One week later I was back and not less skeptical. I hoped she at least had washed up a little and would pretend to be clean. But she surprised me.

"Good evening sir." She greeted me at the door.

She was a completely makeover. Looking like a gorgeous secretary in high heels, black nylon stockings, grey long tight skirt, white shirt unbuttoned half the way down and a smart grey short jacket over that. She had a perfect makeup with brown/red lipstick and her hair braided into a long ponytail. The skirt and jacket did not manage to conceal that she had a perfect body with a full ass, large breasts and a very beautiful face.

When I entered the studio, it was also unrecognizable. It was very minimalistic with a small bed, two comfortable chairs, a couch and a dinner table. However, in the corner was a pile of other furniture and other things piled up and covered by a white sheet.

"I did not manage to get to the dump with all this extra rubbish, but I will -- soon -- I promise." she said as she hurried over to the tiny area that was supposed to be a kitchen. She opened the fridge and pulled out a white wine and poured it generously into two wine glasses.

"Please." she said and handed me one.

"Cheers. You have surprised me. How do you feel about the change?" I asked.

"Great, I have been so busy, but it has been so good for me. I hope it is to your satisfaction. I am sorry about the mess." she pointed towards the pile under the white sheet, "But I have no car and they charge a fortune to come and pick it up. But I have gotten a job!" she almost whined, "At the diner just a block away. Its only twenty-four hours per week but it will increase when tourist season starts next month."

"Wow," I said. "You have made some changes". I sounded surprised and happy to let her know I was pleased with her.

"Yes, I have not been feeling well since the mess with the bikers. I have let things go. Now, I feel better and as I promised I can make you feel much better." She moved over and pulled me close. She was very tall. In those heels she was taller than me.

We kissed and I let my hand down her spin and feel her buttocks. What an amazing creature.

"Let's have a talk first." I said and thought I could see a little disappointment in her eyes.

"OK, I have a mixed salad if you are interested, I wanted to buy a steak for you, but I am not getting paid for another two weeks so it's a cheap salad." she said and walked towards the fridge.

"Sure, thank you." I said.

I pulled out a bottle of red wine from my bag and sat it on top of her fridge. "For some other time, your white wine is excellent."

We sat at the dinner table across from each other. I started by asking about her childhood and youth. She was a little reluctant at first but then got talkative as the wine bottle disappeared. She grew up in Bronx and as Jennifer as the pretty girl routine with cheerleading, basketball, volleyball and pageant competitions. She had an older brother with whom they had very little contact. When I started to dig further into why her brother had lost touch, she became very elusive. I had to remind her that I owned her and everything I wanted she would give me. Even if he fucked her in the ass I would want to know. This caused her to stop a while and look down in her salad bowl.

It turned out that he had done everything but fuck her ass. He was four years older and had a bad time in school. He started hanging out with the wrong kids in high school and when Janice in Junior High started to develop into a woman, he got very interested. At first it was just fondling her breasts but when she became freshman, he forced her to give him blowjobs when he was watching porn. It developed one night when her parents were out where he completed a full rape.

He had however beaten her so much that her parents could see what had happened and the story was out. Her mother had insisted on the police, so the brother spent some time at a youth correction center and then a year on medication to control his porn addiction. But the story was out, and everybody treated her as a slut who had brought this on herself. Even her parents were after her if she wore revealing clothes or was out late at night.

She mostly had boyfriends that picked her for her sexual reputation and when they had gotten what they wanted, they dumped her again. She moved school twice, but the stories followed so she had the same experience. After graduation she had gotten a waiter job and gotten involved with the biker group. She had been girlfriend with three different guys in her few months as a biker bitch.

She was also fined for holding a small number of drugs for herself. But she had been expecting every day that somebody like me would appear and take her in for the torture and murder of Jake. She finally had concluded that because he was dirty cop the police had decided not to go deeper into that aspect of the big case. But she felt guilty event though she felt pushed by the bikers to participate in the beating.

With that I pulled out my camera and explained about my photography interest and that I wanted her to model as I asked her to pose and with whatever outfit or none that I decided.

She just said, "Cool, can I have some prints?"

We started and I began with full figures in her stunning outfit. Then I had her open the shirt and do different poses like that, then without a bra but with a shirt and on and so on. I only had brought a small external flash so it was not ideal but from what I saw it looked like the camera loved her.

We moved onto the bed with less and less clothing and it did not seem to bother her. Eventually with only her shoes, nylons and a G-string I asked her to masturbate for the camera. She looked at me with a smile and asked:

"With my toys?" and opened a small drawer next to her bed which was full of dildos, vibrators, blindfolds, ropes, handcuffs etc. I was really surprised to see such a collection. We selected first a little finger-vibrator and did a small series with that, then a dildo that she inserted in her pussy and played with her anus. After that I sat the camera on a tripod on auto every ten seconds and took of my clothes. She came forward on the bed like a cat.

I wasted no time and took a step forward with my dick pointing straight at her. She knew what to do and started circling the head and using a hand to play with my balls. It was a magnificent look. She had a Latino size ass and large firm breast -- probably with a lot of silicone -- but I did not mind. She had a good technique with varying rhythm and dept. I really enjoyed it almost too much and my pressure already began to build. I pushed her on her back and started licking around her love lips and circling the clit carefully and sometimes blowing air which caused her to shiver. I got hold of the little dildo and started playing with it on low vibration inserting it a little and licking her clit.

It had a very positive effect and Janice started making pre-orgasmic sounds and movements. She started lifting her hips from the mattress and I took the opportunity to insert the dildo a little into her anus. She let out a little cry which I interpreted to be positive and inserted it further. Now, she really moved around so I took the little vibrator on her clit and got up on my knees and inserted my dick to the hilt and started pumping movements. This was too much for Janice, the dildo vibrating in her anus, the little vibrator on her clit and my dick pumping her pussy. She tried to hold back a scream and came while her whole body tensed up and relaxed in a frantic rhythm. I tried to hold back but the sight, the feeling overwhelmed me, and I came with a sensational feeling that started in my toes and ended with forceful thrust deep into Janice.

We laid for a while just catching our breath.

"That was quick," I said with a sigh, "I would like a shower to freshen up."

"Me too," she said, "Lets share. It's tight but we are slim people!" she laughed.

She got the water running and lowered the showerhead so not to get her hair wet. I squeezed in and managed to get a little wet. We washed each other which instantly started a new erection. Janice found two towels but there was hardly room to dry ourselves. We only made it back to the dinner table. I grabbed Janice and turned her around, so she leaned in over the table and then I inserted my erection into her pussy.

It was a wonderful feeling. Opposite Janice was a full-size mirror so I could see her breast jumping when I slammed deep into her fantastic ass. I took my time. Forceful but slowly at first and then increasing speed. I just concentrated on the moment and let it increase in speed and pressure. I could feel myself coming long time before I came but I just increased speed and let it come. What an explosion!

Afterwards we finished with a cup of coffee. I told her to stay clean and things would be fine. On my phone I found the nearest NA and AA clubs, but she insisted that this was not needed for her and that she had just proven it was not for her.

As I left, I told her I would be by the following Saturday afternoon when I would borrow a friend's pickup to take her things to the dumpster. That made her very happy and we kissed as I left.

The following Saturday I came by a little before noon. As I knocked, I could hear a lot of movement, but it took a long time before the door was finally opened. It was again a different Janice that opened. This time she was in jeans with an oversized shirt. I guessed her work clothes for the little project, but she wore no makeup and her eyes were unfocused. She hugged me but I pushed her back at arm's length and looked into her eyes.

"What are you using, Janice? You are on something."

"Nooo..., I am not" she insisted but avoided eye contact.

"Do I have to go down and get the test kit in the car?" I asked and looked sternly at her.

"No", she admitted "I found some joints when I was moving the boxes."

"You are on more than just a joint" I pushed. "You know I will have to punish you. You are my property and you have to obey what I say, or I will let you go -- to prison" I repeated. She jumped forward into my arms and cried.

"No, it will not happen again"

"No" I said "I hope not. But I still will have to punish you. Take your jeans and t-shirt off and stand by the table. Clear it first."

She looked at me to see if I was kidding but then started removing stuff from the dinner table.

I went over to her bed and opened her little drawer with toys and took out what I thought was useful.

She knew what was coming. She turned around facing the table. I took some blankets and a pile of pillows and laid before her on the table. Then asked her to lie on top facing into the pillows. I took of her bra and panties and tied a rope to her left wrist. Then threw it under the table and tied it to her right wrist. She was now lying with her beautiful ass in the air and her arms tied around the center of the table. I then tied a rope just above her left knee and tied to the left table leg and then the same to her right knee.

Her toes were now barely touching the ground as her weight was resting on the pillows. I then put on a blindfold and a gag-ball to keep her a little quiet. I lubricated her anus with cream from her drawer and inserted a small anal plug. And then I inserted a small piece of kitchen towel into her ears to totally isolate her.

Then I went to the fridge and took a cold beer and found some of her old schoolbooks and sat down and relaxed. When she felt nothing was happening, she started moving around in her ropes but there was no way out. A few times when I made noises, she could hear she jumped around, but nothing happened.

After about fifteen minutes I got up and took my clothes off. I took a wooden spoon from her kitchen drawer and gave her a good efficient smack on her right buttock which caused her to jump around on the table and make a lot of incomprehensible noises. For the sake of the balance I gave her other buttock an even more efficient smack and her beautiful dance with a dinner table was repeated.

She could reach the floor with two toes on each foot, but it was enough to lift the table and move it several inches. I lifted her left foot and locked it tight between my thighs so she could not move it. I then started slamming the spoon methodically on the sole of her left foot moving each blow a little to the right and eventually up a little until toe to heel was well hit.

While this was going on, she was struggling with the rest of her body the best she could. She actually managed to get a lot of noise past the ball gag so I took some cloth and tied it on the outside. I then repeated the exercise with her right foot.

With the last blow done I stood up and inserted a couple of fingers in her vagina. She was dripping we,t so I pushed my dick in all the way in one push and started slowly fucking her. After a couple of minutes, I pulled out and removed the anal plug. I had a little trouble getting my dick into her anus but with the help of some extra lubricant and a couple of blows to get her to relax I managed. I started slowly and then just let my pressure and speed increase until I finally exploded deep into her anus.

After I had relaxed a little on top of her, I released her from everything. She firstly stayed on the pile, then tried to stand on her feet which was painful and then slid to the floor. I took a shower and when I came back, she was on the couch. Still naked. I held out my hand and which she took and pulled her up in a standing position.

"From now on we start with a drug test and if its positive you will get this kind of treatment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir" she replied.

"Now, shower and get dressed and find some comfortable shoes. Your feet will be sore for a couple of days to remind you."

She did as she was told, and we carried her garbage to the pickup. She wanted to join me so we both went to the city dump and emptied the truck.

"Hungry?" I asked and looked at her.

"Yes -- very much." she replied.

I remembered the meatless dinner and asked

"Steak, my treat?"

"Yes, thank you." she replied then added Ccan we go at the diner where I work? There is a waiter that is really hitting on me and I have told him my boyfriend is a cop, but he doesn't believe me. If we ate there he would back off. I don't like him."

"OK," I said, You lead the way."

As we entered the diner, she grabbed my hand and we walked in as a normal couple.

"How are your feet, Honey" I asked with a smile and gave her a wink.

She looked at me and smiled.

"A little sore but better now. Thank you, Honey" she almost laughed.

"Anytime" I said and growled which made her laugh.

We sat in a booth and a young pretty girl came to serve us.

"Hi Janice," she said in surprise as she saw us and gave me a good lookover.

She brought us our drinks but when the food arrived a skinny Italian looking guy served us. Janice had grabbed my hand across the table and we small talked about the weather.

When he had left, she said, "Mission accomplished" and gave me a smile.

We enjoyed the meal and a coffee afterwards. I asked a little about her immediate plans for the apartment and her job and so on.

Danman45
Danman45
40 Followers