I Own You Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She needed something done like a carpet just inside the door and a small piece of furniture to hide all the small thing from the couch area. I suggested we go to Ikea and at first she lighted up but then said, "No, I haven't any money to spend yet."

"My treat, after making you a cripple today!" and we both laughed a little.

I paid the bill and a generous tip to her female colleague and we drove to Ikea. We had a good time while we found what she needed. She was making fun of the pain in her soles by sitting down whenever possible -- which is a lot in IKEA. We had some coffee and snacks in the café and grabbed a few extra things such as nice pictures and plants.

Back home I helped her unpack and get the things in their right place.

"I will be off then." I said after having finished a beer.

She looked a little disappointed.

"Not before I have some fun too!" she said and sat facing me on my lap.

She gave me a long kiss and I lifted her to the bed. As I laid her down, she was already undressing. I took of my clothes and laid down beside her. We gently caressed and then I moved down so I could give her a good licking. She slowly increased her breathing and started doing pre orgasmic cramps but then pushed my head away.

"No, I want to feel you first!" she said and pushed me on my back and climbed on top.

My dick quickly disappeared to the hilt and she started rotating her hips which made my dick turn in all directions. I could just reach her little drawer and took the small finger vibrator out. I turned in on and attached it to my middle finger. She was starting to pick up more speed in her rotations and it became more riding than rotation. I reached around her buttocks and circled her anus with the vibrator until I finally gently fingerfucked her with my middle finger and the vibrator. She reacted by doubling the speed and noise while she leaned forward with her hands on either side of my head. She was a beautiful sight with that pretty face and her large breast struggling to find a rhythm. I could see in her eyes when she came with sudden forceful movements like squeezing my ribs and dick and pulling me up from the sheets by my shoulder. This caused me to erupt and we came in what felt like minutes.

The third girl, Kim, was a couple of years younger than Janice and Jessica. I had no problem finding her, but it took some time to find a weak spot. She had no siblings with children and both her parents had died in a plane crash several years before. She had been raised by an aunt in Vermont and her second husband so eventually they would have to do. They were only intended to threaten her in case she was planning escapes or something.

Kim lived in her own house in New Jersey. She had inherited a trust fund and insurance from her parents that would make her a comfortable living. It had made it possible for her to buy a decent house and at least a Harley Davidson and a pickup that I had seen while keeping her under observation. I had not seen a boyfriend or anybody else.

She went to community college usually by bus and returned in the afternoon the same way. While I had observed her, she had only been out for some grocery shopping and some trips to the library.

I approached the same way as Janice and Jessica with my police card and a story about following up on some loose ends. She looked at me and at the card and did not reply for a long time. She was very short with Asian genes. She had a very pretty face and slim body with large breasts probably with the help of some silicone. I did not mind.

"Do I have to?" she replied slowly and kept eye contact to see my reaction.

"Well, you are also welcome to come to the station -- even with your lawyer." I replied.

"But this can be over in a couple of minutes." I lied.

"OK, but I have to go soon so make it fast." she said.

"Well, it's about your relationship with Jake. The undercover cop that got killed." I started. She looked up sharply while showing me a chair at the dinner table.

"I never saw him while I was with the Bikers. I think he was a hang around without permission to be at the HQ." she replied.

"Well," I opened my computer and started an edited version focusing on her actions on that evening when they killed Jake.

She gasped and put half her hand into her mouth to stop some noise that never came. She turned very pale in the face and had to lean against the kitchen cabinet to stop her falling.

"What the hell is that?" she cried. "This is fake -- you did this!" she pointed her finger at me.

"Yes, I took the video and I control were it goes." I said and hoped for a response like Janice that instantly wanted to please me. But that did not happen here. She suddenly stood with a gun pointing at me that she had taken from a kitchen drawer.

"Then give it to me." she hissed.

I did not like this development. I had to take back a little control over the situation.

"Sure," I said, "How many copies do you want?"

She blinked wildly now, and the gun nozzle was flying all over the place.

"I want you to delete them all." she said. "Or I will kill you too."

"Well, that will be difficult and take a long time." I said and tried to sound calm.

"Just do it or I will kill you slowly." she said and now pointed the gun at my knee.

"Please give me a little time to explain. Then you can kill me afterwards if you think you can get away with it."

I started to explain about the time lagged internet files that would be released if I did not keep answering with the right passwords. Then I explained about my number of wills and bank vaults that would be released if I suddenly died or disappeared and finally about the video showing Mean Mike as the main organiser of the beating which he never was charged with and how this knowledge including the proof could force him to do whatever favors I would ask of him.

It was important to me that she understood that it was in hers and at least Mean Mike's interest to keep me alive. I then explained that in case of her disappearing or even worse, death, then Mean Mikes instructions would be to take out her aunt and step-uncle.

It took some time for Kim to accept her failure. To my big worry she even lifted the gun a couple of times but eventually held it down towards the floor.

"What do you want?" she said in a very weak voice. "I only have a small allowance each month from the trust fund. I have very little money."

"Oh, I don't want your money -- at least that was not the plan." I said and smiled.

"What then?" she said and again lifted the gun.

"Well, first of all I want you to put that gun away." I said and pointed towards the still open drawer.

She looked at the gun and then at me and after some more thinking she put the gun back into the drawer.

"I want you to accept that I OWN you. You killed a man and will spend the rest of your life as somebody's bitch in prison if I get tired of you. I can and will do whatever I want with you and you will obey." I looked at her.

"Fuck you, that's not going to happen!" she almost screamed and stood up.

"Yep, that is exactly what is going to happened!" I said. "I like to take pictures and you will model as I want, you will fuck me when, how and where I want and otherwise be my bitch. I will leave you alone most of the time but be by for visits about once a month. Maybe more in the beginning."

While I spoke, she looked at me like I was insane.

"Get the fuck out of my house." she suddenly screamed and jumped up.

"OK," I said and stood up. "I will leave my card here. At the latest tomorrow you will send a text message where you accept my terms, or we will start the consequences."

She said nothing. Just pushed me as I started going out the door. As I passed out the door, I could hear it slamming inches behind me. Ten minutes later I received a message.

"FUCK YOU -- NOT!" it said. I did not reply but was a little baffled by the whole incident.

Not until one minute before midnight the following day did, I receive a text saying:

'Let's talk.'

I suggested a whole week later to let her get used to the idea and we agreed to that after a couple of suggestions from her to meet earlier.

One week later I knocked on her front door. I had seriously considered to wear the bulletproof vest but despite what they showed on tv it is very visible.

She opened the door to let me in with a gloomy expression on her face. No Hi or hello. I decided to get to the point.

"Well, do you accept my terms?" I asked directly.

"Listen," she started with and took hold of my arm, "I have talked to the bank, my aunt and the trustees of my inheritance fund. I can get you 114,000 dollars right now -- well in a couple of weeks, or 50.000 dollars now and 5.000 dollars per quarter for the rest of my life. I can't do what you ask."

I took a step backwards, towards the door.

"Sorry," I said, "It was not a negotiation. It is my way or life in prison. That can teach you how to be somebody's toy." I looked at her and turned away.

"No -- please let me go. I was pushed into the beating by Mean Mike. I can talk my way to a lesser sentence." she almost screamed.

"Not with my video showing you as clearly the most active and aggressive bitch in the group. You look like one that really enjoyed the chance to kick the shit out of a guy you hardly knew."

She looked like I had hit her.

"I was under a lot of pressure from all the people in the group. They would have beaten me if I did not do as I was told."

"It doesn't look like that on the video. It looks like some of the girls are holding you back a little. You will have a difficult time in court with that one. But if you insist then let the court decide."

"Noooo..." she cried and jumped after me.

"Then accept my terms. You can still live your life as long as I let you."

"I can't," she cried

"Yes, you can, and you will. First you get into some running clothes. You can show me a few miles of the neighbourhood." I said.

"What?" she looked at me like I was a Martian, "I don't run."

"You will learn, NOW." I yelled, and she stepped back a little, "Get changed."

It took some time to get changed. I managed to get my gear from the car and change myself into shorts, a t-shirt and running shoes. I walked around downstairs in her house while she was searching and changing upstairs. When she came down, she was wearing black tights and an oversized t-shirt and carrying some sports shoes.

"I don't have any running shoes, but my indoor trainers will have to do." She said.

"Fine, Lets go." I said and opened the front door.

She quickly tied her shoes and locked the door behind us. I set the pace on my watch starting with two hundred yards fast walk and four hundred jogging. When we came to the jogging part she did very well. She ran gracefully with light steps, but her breathing showed she was out of shape. We did a few blocks then turned into Ringwood State park and I increased the running part to five hundred yards. She was focusing on the running and catching her breath in the walking part. We took a few turns which led us back towards her neighbourhood.

"Do you like it?" I asked after one of the runs. She looked at me and nodded.

"It's all right, I should have done more but I never got into it." She replied.

"From now on you will." I said, "Every second day here in the beginning. Then perhaps less. I want you in shape. Remember, I own you." I said as I pointed a finger -- and smiled.

She looked like she would object but the smile made her smile too and we started to run again.

Back at her place we raced to the door. I let her win so she could open. The run had taken a lot of the stress out of her. We were both sweating so after drinking some water I said, "We take a shower together. Lead the way."

She looked up and was about to start the discussion again, but I waved her away and she led the way upstairs. Luckily her bathroom was large and with a separate shower. I quickly undressed and then looked at her. She said nothing but just stood there in resistance. Finally, she took off the t-shirt and a sports bra and eventually the tights and underwear.

I gesticulated to her to start the shower and she started running the water. When it was finally warm, she got under. I stepped slowly in and she made room for me making sure not to touch. We took turns getting soaked and washing hair but when she took shower gel in her hands I said, "Do me!" and stopped the water running. She looked up at me and started to protest but I pointed my finger at her and said, "Hush and do as you are told!" which only made her close her mouth again but did not move.

"Now, please!" I said and turned around a little so she could start with my back, but I could keep an eye on her.

She finally splashed the shower gel on my back and started washing. After my back was very clean, she briefly brushed over my buttocks and the focused on the legs. When she was at my feet, I turned around and said, "Start from down there!" and handed her the shower gel.

She looked up past my now erect penis and was going to protest again but changed her mind and got to work. She was a long time on my legs, so I had to give her some more shower gel when she finally got to my groin. She started the gel above my penis and the soaked my freshly shaven balls and finally very gently my penis was cleaned. She made sure not to stroke or caress my genitals. Finally, she did my upper body and I turned the water back on until the soap was off and she was wet again. Then I turned it off and told her to stand against the wall and spread her legs. Again, the same protest looks but she finally did as she was told.

I washed her from the top down. She had firm small buttocks that really made her body perfect. I initially washed her backside but then returned to her vulva and gave it a careful workover with a finger soaping the rim of her anus and love lips. She closed her legs tightly, but I grunted a warning and squeezed a tiny piece of her skin which made her jump in pain and get back to her stand with widespread legs. I washed her front while she was in the same position. I made special care of caressing those large bulging breasts.

She did not move this time but just let things happen. I reached around her and stimulated her clit with one hand while I slowly inserted a finger from the other side into her pussy. She was already wet so there was room for another finger, and I could start getting a steady pumping pace. She began to move to the pumping. She moaned a little when I squeezed her clit gently, so I started to be a little rougher with it and squeezed her nipples hard which caused her to give in slightly in her knees.

I held my right-hand thumb so that each time the hand slid up in her pussy the thumb would push into her anus. This caused her to intensify the movements and a couple of hard squeezes on the nipples made her orgasm overwhelm her. The spasm made her partly lose control of her limbs so at one point I was holding her weight by my hand in her pussy and the other squeezing a breast.

She slowly came to and I let the water back on and finished washing her. But the show had made my pressure build up, so I decided for a release plan. I took a towel from the pile next to the shower and laid it folded in front of me.

"Blow me!" I said, and at least this time she just nodded and sat down.

She started with my balls and worked her way up the shaft and circled around my head. Then she took the head in and held it there while her tongue was stimulating the underside of my head. I was stimulated to the brink so when she started jerking me with her hand, I moved it to my balls and grabbed her neck with one hand to get her into my pace and her left breast with my right. I twisted her neck back a little, so I got eye contact with this beautiful woman as my dick was increasing speed in and out of her throat. Even though I tried I could not keep eye contact as my pressure valve released shots of cum into her throat. My whole body spasmed and it was with difficulty I did not pull out. But eventually the shots stopped, and I could see surplus semen dripping down her chin.

We washed up again and dried ourselves. While she brushed her teeth and dried her hair I snooped around in her house. It was an old house with lots of small rooms that she hardly used for anything except storing some furniture. She had a large bright bedroom with an antique makeup table and a large double bed with bedpost and a linnet covered sky.

"Here you are." she said as she walked in wearing a silk kimono that was clinging to her moist body.

"Yes." I said and let my body fall backwards on the bed.

"Ride me!" I said and immediately lifted my finger towards her to stop her protest.

She looked at the finger and back to my face and then to my growing penis.

"OK." she mumbled and climbed clumsily up my body. She grabbed my penis with both hands and inserted it slowly into her vagina. She was still very wet, so it went into the hilt without problems.

I opened the knot on the kimono and pulled it over her shoulders and then laid back. It was up to her to be active.

She slowly began to ride my dick and put her hands on my shoulders with her large breast jumping right in front of me. She got into a good rhythm and I grabbed her buttocks and squeezed which made her increase speed. I let my index finger circle her anus and eventually enter her anally a little further for each movement. She squirmed a little, but it clearly pleased her. I slowly stood up while she still had my dick inside so she was being held between it and my hands on her buttocks.

She grabbed around my neck and let her legs circle my body to hold on, but her light weight made it possible for me to lift her by her buttocks and lower her until my dick held her. I picked a very slow but deep rhythm, lifting her up until my dick was almost free and then slowly down again. As I increased speed, I could hear Kim let out an "Oh my God!"

She had her eyes closed as if not to enjoy or intensely enjoy the treatment. As I inserted to the hilt the next time, I moved my hands so my index finger on both hands were touching her anal ring and as I lifted her up again, they both inserted just inside the opening. This treatment with alternatively my dick penetrating her or my fingers penetrating her anus was too much for Kim she came in a sudden violent orgasm that almost made me lose my grip.

I was not prepared to come myself so just decided to keep the pace and let her ride it out. She finally slumped down almost unconscious on my shoulder. I laid her down on the bed and rolled her over on her side. I let her catch her breath and then slowly inserted my dick in her pussy and pumped slowly. Then I moved my dick to her anus and inserted it a few inches and then back and forth a few times until I was to the hilt.

Kim was helping by relaxing and guiding into place a couple of times, so I guessed she was experienced in this. I started pumping into that lovely ass. We started lying on the side but then I turned her over on her belly and eventually pulled her up on her knees and fucked her from behind while holding our balance by holding on to her breast. I let the pressure build up and when the release finally came it was with great force and slamming into Kim so her whole body was flying back and forth. I slumped onto Kim and we both collapsed on the mattress. We rested for a few minutes.

"I need a cold drink." said Kim. "You?"

"Yes, please."

I took a quick shower and went downstairs. Kim was in the tight kimono again. She handed me a cold beer.

"That was very good sex. Did you enjoy it?" I asked bluntly.

She stopped in her tracks and turned around.

"Well, yes. Now that you ask. It was very nice. But.. come with me!" she said and slowly walked up the stairs. She got a key from her bedroom and opened a door to a room without windows. She turned on the light which turned out to be red. I walked in and circled the room. There was and X on the wall with solid steel rings appearing about every ten inches, then there was a bench of some kind with leather top and also rings and then more furniture with rings and straps and contraptions hanging from the ceiling or wall.