I Paid To Have My Wife Raped

Story Info
Husband sets up wife to be taken, with surprising results.
4.6k words
4.33
93.6k
78
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers

My wife and I had been married less than a year when what I thought would be sexy fun turned into something I did not expect.

My wife had always been bragging to me that she could never understand how a woman could be forced to have sex. She said if that happened to her she would claw and scratch and fight and her attacker would run screaming away before he could ever think of doing something to her. I told her she could never really know what she might do when a situation like that presented itself, but I would bet she would not be as brave as she said she would be.

I worked as a loading dock supervisor at a large manufacturing company and was friends with several of the guys on the loading dock. I occasionally rewarded the crew with drinks after a long day of work and I knew who the "players" were on the crew. I decided I would approach one of my workers and ask him to help my wife and I settle a bet, but she was not to know that's what we were doing. I shared my proposal with Marty on my crew as he and I were sharing an after work drink.

"So Marty, my wife is always bragging that she would be a real fighter if someone ever tried to force her to have sex."

"I've seen your wife, and she is really good looking. I would not be surprised if she had been in a situation like that before." Said Marty.

"Not that I know about" I answered. "And I think she is all talk. I don't think she would really know what to do if something like that happened." I continued.

"Why are you telling me this?" Asked Marty.

"I'm telling you this because I'd like to have you work for me and break into my home late one night and tell my wife you're going to rape her. I'll be at home too and you won't have to break in. I'll leave a back door unlocked for you." I said as I looked directly at him.

I knew Marty was up for this kind of a kinky game by the way he had talked before in a group and he did not disappoint me with his reaction and answer.

"How much is this worth to you?" He asked.

"Oh I'll give you $5,000 in cash if you can do what I ask." I responded.

"I'd need to have something in writing signed by you that you want me to do this so you can't turn around and get me in trouble." He asked.

"I'd be willing to do that." I answered.

"What exactly do you want me to do?" Asked Marty.

"Well........I'm thinking that you come in through the unlocked door around 11pm. That's usually the time we are getting into bed. I'll have the door to the bedroom closed so she won't hear you enter the house."

"When I get into your bedroom what do you want to happen?" He asked.

"We have a four poster brass bed. I want you to be in a ski mask and I want you to tie my wife to the bedframe and then tie me up. Then you tell her you're going to fuck her, but things never get that far."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I'll tell you to stop and then tell her this was set up to test her reaction that she has been bragging about."

"What if I get hurt?" He asked.

"You won't. She'll be frozen not knowing what to do." I assured him.

"When do you want this done? I don't want her on the rag when we do this." He said.

"I know when her period is and I'll make sure she's not having it when we do this."

"I think I should have a second guy with me. It wouldn't look right for one guy to overpower two people. Can I have a friend with me?" He asked.

"I guess that would be alright. Is this a guy you know well?" I asked.

"It's my brother-in-law. He'd really be up for something like this."

"I guess that's OK. But you'll have to split the money."

"Not a problem. Get me the signed and written letter and tell me the date. I'll take care of the rest." He assured.

My wife was a few days past the end of her period when I told Marty to put the plan into action. He was to enter the house, come to the bedroom, and put on the show of force until I told him to stop.

It was a little past 10:30pm when my wife and I went into our bedroom. I had been careful to leave the back door unlocked. We had a little ritual when she was in the mood for sex. She would light what we called a "love candle" on our dresser and that was the only light in the room. This night she lit the candle which I was not expecting but thought it would be perfect given the fact I knew what was going to happen.

All was quiet as we were getting ready for bed. My wife put on a full length nylon and lace baby blue nightgown. She always wore full cut nylon and lace panties under her nightgowns. I put on cotton pajama bottoms and a T-shirt top. We were just lying down on the bed and starting to kiss when the action began.

It happened in a flash. Our bedroom door slammed open and the light switch was turned on as the room lit up very brightly. My wife let out a quick scream as two men wearing ski masks and jump suits ran into the room yelling at us to shut up and stay down on the bed. What I didn't count on was each man was pointing a gun at us.

"What's going on?" I said loudly.

"Shut up and do what we tell you and no one will get hurt!" Said the leader who I knew was Marty.

"Oh my God....Oh my God......Oh my God." Was all my wife kept saying.

"I said shut up!" Said Marty as he pointed his gun directly at my wife. She quickly obeyed.

Marty pulled a pair of handcuffs from his pocket and while still pointing the gun at my wife he quickly cuffed one of her wrists. To keep me from moving the second man had his gun pointing at me and had a shoulder bag over his jumpsuit. Quickly Marty pulled the handcuffs on my wife through the brass railing on our headboard and locked her other wrist into the cuffs. My wife was locked to the bed lying on her back with her arms over her head.

With this accomplished the two men's attention turned to me. Marty looked at me and said;

"Get up off the bed and stand up you little sissy."

I did as I was told.

"Now little sissy take off your pajamas and your T-shirt. We want you naked." Said Marty.

Again I did as I was told. My wife was totally quiet and almost in shock.

I have a more than adequate penis size when I am sexually aroused, but at this moment my penis was limp and pulled back so far into my pubic hair mound that only the very tip of the helmet was visible as I stood there nude.

"OK Sissy. Go over to the dresser and pick out a pair of your wife's panties to wear. You know where she keeps them and don't try anything funny." Said Marty as he motioned with his gun.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Just do it!" He shouted back.

I did what he asked as I could see things were really getting tense. I opened the dresser drawer and took out a full cut pair of nylon and lace panties and stepped into them and pulled them up.

"That's right sissy. Now get that short baby doll nightgown top and put it on too."

"What?!" I said.

"You heard me! Do it now and get back over here!"

I did as directed. I was wearing a pink baby doll nightgown top and a full cut pair of nylon and lace panties when I was pushed over to the side of the bed my wife was handcuffed to.

"Clyde. Get that ball gag out of your bag and give it to our sissy." Said Marty.

The second man reached in his bag and produced a plastic ball gag with leather straps. The ball had holes in it to allow for breathing. He handed it to me.

"Now sissy. Tie that gag on your wife and tie it good and tight. I don't want it coming off."

I slowly leaned down to my wife's face and whispered to her things would be okay. I did this as I inserted the plastic ball in her mouth and tied it tightly behind her head. She could now only grunt or sigh as the lone noise she made. I stood up from doing what I was told to await my next instruction.

"Good job my little sissy. Now pull her nightgown up above her tits." Said Marty.

I did what I was told to do as the guns were still pointed at both of us. I slid my wife's long nightgown up her body on both the front and the back until it clumped up around her armpits and exposed her naked breasts and her full cut panties. The second man grabbed one of her ankles and I heard him tying nylon rope around it and then tying her to the bed post at the bottom of the bed. He did this to her other ankle as her legs were tied spread eagle to the bed.

"Good little sissy. Clyde, give him your blunt nose scissors so he can cut those panties off his wife. Here is where the fun begins." Said Marty.

The second man reached into his bag and pulled out a pair of kiddie scissors and handed them to me. There was no chance of making them a weapon. With their guns pointed at me I approached my tied up and gaged wife and slowly began to cut off her panties starting at the leg openings and cutting up to her waistband.

"Now you're getting to the good part sissy." Said Marty.

As I finished cutting up each leg opening I pulled the panties off my wife and out from under her butt. Her fully shaved pussy was exposed for all to see. My wife had been letting out little squeaks while I was doing this and she was breathing a little heavier than before. I noticed that her pussy lips were damp showing signs this situation was starting to turn her on. She was not peeing because she was scared; she was starting to become sexually aroused. I looked quickly into her eyes as she saw me notice this and her eyes got big and round. I did nothing and gave the scissors back to Clyde.

"Clyde, put some handcuffs on our little sissy and lock him to the foot of the bed."

Clyde did as instructed as my wrists were locked behind my back and through one of the posts on our brass bed. I was standing and looking directly and my tied, naked wife and our two assailants. Marty put down his gun and began to unzip his jump suit. I decided enough was enough and I said;

"That's it guys. It's time to stop. My point is made. We're done here."

"What are you talking about?! What point? Shut your mouth sissy! We're done when I say we're done!" Said Marty in a stern voice.

"Clyde......get out the other ball gag and tie it on our little sissy, and tie it tight. I've heard enough out of him tonight." Said Marty.

While all this was happening I noticed that the nipples on my wife's breasts were beginning to become erect. Whether she wanted to or not she was getting sexually stimulated. Clyde stuffed the ball in my mouth and tied the gag tight behind my head. I was now the same as my wife when it came to making sounds. All I could do was grunt and breathe heavily.

"What do you say sexy momma? Are you ready for me to suck on your tits?" Said Marty as he unzipped his jumpsuit completely and stepped out of it totally nude except for his ski mask. He had the beginnings of what looked like was going to be a very long hard erection. My wife saw this too and turned her head toward the side as she began to breathe more heavily.

"Let me taste your nipples baby." Said Marty as he climbed on the bed kneeling between my wife's spread legs.

I was handcuffed to the side of them and at the foot of the bed so I saw everything very clearly. Marty took his time looking over my naked wife and slowly lowered his head toward her breasts that by this time had sprouted very large round nipples.

"Clyde.....keep your eyes on our sissy so he doesn't try anything funny while I help myself to his lovely wife."

My wife breathed in deeply as Marty slowly lowered his face to her boobs and stuck out his tongue. My wife squeaked out a tiny sound as she turned her head to look at him straight on at the very moment he put his mouth onto her nipple. My wife gasped and he moved to her other nipple leaving a large wet deposit on her first nipple that by now had grown in size so large I had never seen her in this condition. He began to lick and suck on her other nipple as if he was drinking her milk, which he wasn't, but she was breathing through her mouth louder than ever. I could see Marty was sporting a really hard, long, and thick erection of his own.

"You see what's going on there sissy?" Asked Clyde.

I nodded "yes" quickly.

Marty turned to Clyde and me and said; "Of course he sees it Clyde! I'm going to fuck his wife and he's gonna watch; aren't you sissy?"

I was helpless at this point to do anything. Both my wife and I were tied and gaged. Clyde had a gun in his hand and Marty was naked on the bed between my wife's legs with a raging hard on.

"Let's get you fucked little girl" Said Marty. "It looks like you want it." He said as he now saw my wife's pussy lips were dripping wet on the sheets.

With that he moved his knees to the inside of her thighs and pointed his huge cock right at her wet pussy. He did not have a condom on, he was completely bareback. He wiggled the head of his cock up and down a couple of times feeling for her vagina and when he found it he quickly inserted himself into her all the way until their pubic bones touched. My wife let out a soft squeal as the two of them were fully copulated.

"Oh that feels good! You are one sexy momma!" Said Marty.

He began to slowly pull back and then push forward again. He did this three or four times. On the fifth time he began to thrust forward I saw my wife rise up her pelvis to meet his forward thrust. She did this several more times and it was obvious she was really getting into fucking this guy. The two of them were going at it really good.

Seeing what was happening in front of my eyes was causing me to get an erection standing there in the baby doll top and panties. I tried to stop it, but it was no use.

"Hey look! The sissy is getting a hard on!" Said Clyde.

Marty stopped thrusting his huge cock into my wife and turned to look at Clyde and me.

"Well then, take off your clothes and get your reward. You suck on the sissy cock and I'll fuck his wife." Said Marty.

With that, Clyde put down his gun and shoulder bag and unzipped his jump suit and he was quickly totally naked except for his ski mask. He was quickly sprouting an erection as he knelt down in front of me and pulled my hard cock out of the leg hole of my panties. He had my erection in his mouth quickly and in no time was running his tongue up and down my cock as he slid it in and out of his mouth. I began to breathe heavily.

"That's a good boy Clyde. I told you there would be something for you too!" Said Marty.

Marty resumed full blown intercourse with my wife as Clyde sucked on my cock in a way no female ever had. Both my wife and I were grunting and breathing heavily as we were clearly into the moment we had in front of us. My wife was in a perfect rhythm with her assailant as it was obvious she was not being fucked against her will. Her eyes were rolling back in her head as she raised and lowered her pubic area to meet the thrusts of a cock that was easily twice the size of any erection I had ever had with her.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuck, sexy momma! I'm gonna cum and fill you with my jizz!" Yelled Marty.

I could tell my wife had experienced more than one orgasm while getting fucked by this stranger. And it appeared she was ready to climax a third time which she did at the exact same moment he began to convulse and obviously shoot rope after rope of semen deep inside her pussy. She had never cum with me at the same moment I climaxed.

As my wife was cumming she was making heavy breathing sounds through her ball gag. I noticed I was also making the same kind of sounds as my eyes rolled back in my head. I tried to control it, but I could not. I began ejaculating into Clyde's mouth not once but twice and then three times. I had never done this in my life but wearing the baby doll nighty and the full cut panties I was lost in the moment of being a girl with a man making love to me.

The four of us had gone through a real sexual workout and it had gotten out of hand. I was certain everything was done and we would be unlocked, but it didn't happen.

As Marty's huge cock began to soften and slide out of my wife he leaned down to her and said;

"Fuck honey. That was the best fuck I have ever had in my life! I need to suck on your tits some more while I calm down."

My wife's nipples were still huge and erect and obviously sensitive as Marty gently licked at both of them and then began to suck on her right nipple in a very loving way. My wife's breathing began to get heavy again as she closed her eyes and it appeared she could not help herself, she climaxed for a fourth time as Marty kept sucking.

Marty finally released her nipple from his lips and stood up looking at me and Clyde.

"You see sissy. That's how you fuck a woman. I'll bet she's never had a pounding like that in her life. Clyde, let's clean up and take a rest and leave these two right where they are."

Marty and Clyde left my wife and I alone in the bedroom handcuffed in place as we had been. We still had the ball gags tied into our mouths as we heard the two guys going into the bathroom. We heard the shower turn on and it became apparent we were not done having sex with these two.

In about an hour both of them came back into the room fully nude except for their ski masks and sporting new erections. I couldn't take my eyes off their huge cocks. My wife and I were still in our handcuffed positions as Marty said;

"So you want to fuck the girl. I got her ready for you and she knows how to fuck so help yourself."

My wife's eyes got big and round as Clyde slowly crawled onto the bed and between her spread eagle legs.

"Warm her up a little Clyde. She really responds to having her tits sucked hard and slow."

I noticed my wife squirm a little in a way that almost presented her big round breasts to Clyde. It was as if she was giving herself to him. Clyde lowered his head to her ever growing nipple and began to lick and suck. With one hand he was stroking his erect penis as it grew bigger and bigger.

"Isn't it fun watching your wife get fucked little sissy?" Said Marty.

All I could do is nod my head and as I did this I felt myself getting an erection I could not stop. It was showing in my panties as Marty looked at me.

"I knew you were having fun little sissy. I can see it in your panties. You have a little sissy cock in there that's not really man sized. But I'll bet I can lick and suck it till it cums, so let's give it a try."

Marty kneeled down in front of me and slowly pulled my erection out of the leg hole of my panties. He looked over at Clyde and my wife. My wife was starting to breath heavily again as her one exposed nipple was growing huge and hard. Clyde looked like a contented baby as he licked and sucked on her other nipple.

"Clyde.......Let's fuck these two at the same time and see if we can get them to cum together."

Clyde stopped sucking my wife's nipple and raised up on his knees between her legs. I could not tell if her pussy was wet because she was stimulated or if it was dripping from the huge amount of semen Marty had filled her with an hour before.

"Let's do it baby!" Said Marty.

With that, Marty placed my erect penis in his mouth and I felt his tongue swirling around it as it got harder. I was looking straight at my wife and Clyde as he wiggled the head of his erection in front of her pussy lips and in one smooth motion slid forward completely inside of her. My wife gasped and at the same time raised her pelvis up to accept his penis. I was breathing heavy from being sucked on and watching my wife have willful intercourse with another man.

"Oh honey.........Your pussy feels so good! Clamp down on your pussy lips around my cock." Said Clyde to my wife.

My wife did what he asked and he sighed in delight. Then he began slowly pulling back and pushing forward quickly. Very soon Clyde and my wife were in a rhythm with each other as they fucked in perfect harmony. My wife had a small orgasm followed quickly by a large climax that rattled the handcuffs she was wearing. Clyde did not stop pounding deep inside her.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers
12