I Paid To Have My Wife Raped

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marty had my penis all the way into his mouth and I felt him sucking at my erection. I could feel my nipples getting big and hard against the nylon of my baby doll top. I could tell I was going to ejaculate again and there was nothing I could do to stop it. I gasped for breath through my ball gag and then let loose with a huge ejaculation. It was so violent I thought I was going to pass out. Marty held his lips tight around me and took into his mouth all of my semen. When I stopped, Marty pulled his head back and swallowed. He turned to Clyde and my wife and said;

"Fuck her Clyde! Fill her pussy! Make her eyes roll back in her head you're so deep inside her!"

Clyde did just as he was told as he thrust forward so his pubic bone and my wife's pubic bone were tight together and he began to shiver and groan as it was obvious he was ejaculating deep inside her. My wife's pussy was drenched in Marty's and Clyde's semen. I'm sure she had never had so much cum inside her at one time. My wife let out a huge gasp as she climaxed at the same time Clyde was shooting his load into her. Clyde collapsed on top of her panting as the two of them were still joined at the genitals. They stayed this way for at least five minutes as Clyde's cock slowly became softer.

"That's a good fuck Clyde!" Said Marty. "I'll bet you can't fuck her that good, can you sissy?" Said Marty as he looked at me. I just shook my head.

All four of us calmed down as we regained our composure. My wife's pussy was overflowing with semen from the two men. I had ejaculated so much I was sure I could not do it again. Marty and Clyde were clearly spent also.

I glanced at the clock; it had been four hours since Marty & Clyde burst into our bedroom. Almost all of the time had been taken up with intense sexual intercourse.

Marty told Clyde to get dressed as he did the same. Never once had we seen them without their ski masks. As they picked up their guns Marty told Clyde to leave the keys to our handcuffs just a little out of reach of where I was locked. The two of them left the room without a word.

When I heard the outside door close I began to try and reach the keys. I was able to get to them using my foot to reach them. I unlocked my handcuffs and untied my gag and immediately went to my wife. I unlocked her handcuffs and untied her ball gag as she let out a huge sigh.

"Oh my God.....I've never had a sexual experience so intense." She said. "I'm completely full of semen I need to douche quickly so I don't get pregnant."

She quickly went to the bathroom and then came back into the bedroom where I was sitting fully naked.

"I guess I didn't do what I said I was going to do did I?" She said meekly.

"I didn't really know what to do either." I replied.

"You seemed to get off on wearing my panties and nighty." She said with a sly smile.

"Well you didn't do much to keep these guys from fucking you. In fact, it looked like you were really getting into it." I said.

"I don't want to admit it........but I was into it. Their cocks were so big! And you seemed to enjoy a man sucking your cock!"

"It surprised me. Everything about tonight surprised me." I said quietly.

"I guess we can't report this because we were so into this." Said my wife.

"I guess you're right. But it will certainly be a memory we will share." I replied.

"It could be more than that if they got me pregnant."

"Well.....let's just wait and see. Your period just finished so maybe it was too soon." I said.

"It finished a week ago baby. I'm probably pretty fertile right now. I'm not going to worry about it."

My wife and I have three daughters after 30 years of marriage and we have shared our night of intense sexual activity with no one. It remains our secret.

12