All Comments on 'I Really Like Your Friends'

by bunnie1911

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MetamorphoseMetamorphoseover 13 years ago
Odd choice of tense

A bit annoying.

It had potential – the beginning showed you can write, show emotions, build characters and characteristics.

Then came the sex part – mechanics without much sense and without building a minimal care between me (reader) - and the protagonist. So I didn’t care and stopped reading.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 13 years ago
Partially agree with previous comment

I don't like the "I" and "you" approach. However, thought the story was pretty hot, otherwise.

candacandaalmost 12 years ago
:-)

Wow, that was hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

typo in the very first line, unfortunately not the only obvious one, and how many times does 'prostrate' (prone, laying down) have to sneak in incorrectly before authors and editors begin to take notice? or care?

fast action, which is okay if that's your thing. but could have taken a bit more space to develop the scene and captured the reader's attention better.

3 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbunnie1911@bunnie1911
75 Followers
I write in secret...there's a few people in my life that know I do this. I write for myself, for them, for you...I hope you enjoy reading as much as I did writing. If you send feedback, I may or may not respond...it depends on what you say. But I will read everything. ...