All Comments on 'I Really Want to See It!'

by writemarksmith

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I use to be in a water ski club and if only two people were there my new wife would ride shot so we could ski. One other guy and I had a lot of weekdays off so would often be the only two wanting to ski. I recall the first day vividly. I had skied got in the boat and it was his turn. He said “Close your eyes Dee “and proceeded to strip and put on his wetsuit. My newlywed 19 year old wife laughed but never closed her eyes. In fact they got as big as saucers when she saw his HUGE flaccid cock. When he was skiing I teased her for looking at his big cock. She had only had 3 guys besides me and admitted he is a lot bigger but what she was shocked to see was his long foreskin since she had only been with circumcised guys. “ After that she always rode shot because she seemed addicted to seeing his huge uncut cock. It never went beyond looking.

Tcs1956Tcs1956almost 2 years ago

Good start to some great cuckolding adventures!

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

Hey Dave I think you have one more date with Ning. Then she will still want to be friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great to see you writing on here again, good story, enjoyed this. Have always been waiting for the follow up to Li and her poor decisions.

Little editing issue in 3rd last paragraph, I think its meant to read Ning, and a line break removed, but very enjoyable otherwise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous