All Comments on 'I REALLY Want To Suck Your Cock'

by Daisy4Dayz

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PengalacticPengalacticover 1 year ago

You have a fun cute sexy voice. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a laugh, I had so much fun listening to this.

Great job, really interested in your other audios, I'll check them out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t think I’ve ever been turned on and gigglied so much, at the same time. Well done, you are very talented!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I listened again. It was even better the second time around. You could have your own niche: sexy/bouncy/cute and very, very dirty. Imaginative and sexy? I could see you wrecking some relationships in the real world with your persona.

foryouformeforyouformeover 1 year ago

fun girl, sexy sensual voice, a dream x

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Before being married, a part of me would have loved having women being so honest about what they were thinking. Who am I kidding, same for my wife! Of course, the flip side to her persona could be devastating. That being said, there’s definitely something wonderfully sexy about her innocence. Well done! We love your stuff!

EclecticRobEclecticRobabout 1 year ago

Love your voice, erotic yet so playful and natural. Looking forward to hearing the others. Keep them going.

CanadianMCanadianM11 months ago

I need a neighbour like you!!

blackknight314blackknight31411 months ago

Great job, thanks for sharing your work.

drseaknightdrseaknight10 months ago

You are a perverted genius, I learn something new every time I listen to you. You're uninhibited and sexy as hell, you deserve to have all of your fantasies come true every day.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just like with some of your other stories, this one should be ridiculous, but you play it straight and infuse it with so much cute, horny energy that it ends up working out anyway. Good job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy4Dayz@Daisy4Dayz
Heyz, I'm Dayz! ☀ The Vocal Sunshine ☀ I love writing and producing immersive audio roleplays that are full of SFX! ************************************************************************************** ༺♥༺♥༻ ENJOY MY CONTENT?! ༺♥༺♥༻ Please consider supporting me and getti...