I Revisit Shawna

Story Info
Mary drops by Shawna's on her way home from her aunt's.
6.9k words
4.78
6.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is a sequel to Shawna Helps Me. You may wish to read that one first to fully appreciate the background of this one.

VISIT WITH MY AUNT

After leaving Shawna's house, I drive uneventfully to visit my Aunt Sally. She isn't my real aunt - she's a long-time friend of my mum - but I always call her that.

All during the week with her, Shawna pervades my thoughts and feelings. On the last day, I'm sitting at the kitchen table stirring the remnants of my breakfast cereal, staring into it. She asks me, "Where are you, Mary? You've been in a fog since you got here."

I shake myself out of the fantasy I'd been having, kissing Shawna and feeling her hold me. "Oh, it's nothing, Aunt Sally."

"Don't give me that, Mary, I know you. At least I did. Something's happened, hasn't it? Are you okay?"

I look up at her and see her in her nightie, her small, firm boobs scarcely concealed by the sheer fabric, her nipples' prominent bumps poking out. My body blushes all over at the sight before I can think. I have always seen her as attractive, but it has never translated to sexual feelings until now. Shawna's awakening of my lesbian nature has changed that.

My mind catches up. I blush brightly at the awareness of my unexpected flush of feelings. "Uh, yes, I'm fine, Aunt Sally," I blurt, raising my eyes from her boobs to her quizzically smiling face.

"I think we need to talk, my sweet Mary." She takes my bowl and rinses it off in the sink along with the plate she had her toast on. Turning back, she takes my hand and leads me to the sofa.

I'm embarrassed at my sudden attraction to my aunt, but I can't deny my growing excitement. I feel my nipples harden a bit and hope they don't show too much through my nightie. She puts her arm around my shoulder as we sit.

"Did something happen the other day, Mary?" she inquires.

"Well, yes, my car broke down and I had to get it fixed."

"I don't mean about your car. I mean with you."

The memories of my day with Shawna come flooding back. Oh, how can I tell Aunt Sally about my amazing blossoming? Will she be abhorred that I have turned into a raging lesbian? I can't begin to think how to respond.

"Cat got your tongue, Mary? Well, maybe I can ask you some questions. You had a woman tow your car to her home, is that right?"

"Yes," I muttered, thankful that I could give a short answer.

"What's her name?"

"Shawna."

"And Shawna fixed your car?"

"No, but she has a friend who's a mechanic who fixed it the day after."

"Wow, you are lucky."

"Yes."

"So you spent the night with Shawna?"

"Yes."

"How old is she?"

"Oh, a little older than me, in her early twenties, I'd guess."

"Is she pretty?"

I choked at the question, wondering where this line of questioning is leading. "Uh, yes she is." My head is spinning, wanting to spill the beans and tell her everything, but hesitant to avoid her disapproval.

Aunt Sally smiled. "You know, Mary, you've always been able to be open with me. I always accept you, no matter what."

"Yes. Yes, I know, and I've always appreciated that."

"So tell me, Mary, did something happen with her?"

I pause for what seems like hours, although it is only a few seconds. "Um, yes."

"I thought it might have. You seem so different."

I breathe heavily, thoughts churning inside me. I finally decide I can confide in her. "Yes, Aunt Sally, I am different."

"Really? Wow? Do tell."

"You've always been so kind and supportive of me. I hope you can understand."

"I'm sure I will, dear, and you know I will always accept you."

I pause again. "Well, she was kind and comforted me when there was a thunderstorm. You know how they always freak me out."

"Oh, yes, I remember."

"She held me as I was crying, and made me feel better."

"Nice."

"Then..." One more pause before I say, "she kissed me."

"That's nice."

I feel the floodgates open and I want to tell her everything. "Oh, Aunt Sally, I'd never felt such a lovely kiss. So soft and gentle, and she didn't push me or anything. I'd never kissed a girl and not many boys. I've been pretty naïve."

"Nice, and then?" Sally asks.

"Um, we ended up making love. Is that terrible?"

"Of course not, Mary, I think that's wonderful."

"Really? It's not wrong?"

She laughs and says, "Oh, Mary, didn't you know? I've been lesbian for years. After Bill died, I dated a few men but nobody interested me. Then a friend showed me how wonderful a woman can be, and I've not looked back since."

"Wow, I didn't know."

"Well, now you do."

My gaze drops to her boobs again, and I see that her nipples are hard. Oh, does she like me that way? My nipples harden in response.

"You know, Mary, I've always thought you might turn out this way. You never seemed to have a boyfriend, but had good female friends."

"True."

"I've always had feelings for you as you were growing up, but of course, it was never appropriate to express them when you were a child. But now you are a woman, and..."

I am wondering what she means by her "and".

"But I'm so much older than you, so you wouldn't be interested."

"Interested?" I ask.

"In kissing me."

I look up at her smiling face, and through the surprise at my aunt's news, I feel excited. I find myself saying, "I'd like that."

She gasps. "Oh, really? Oh, I've wanted to kiss you for so long."

I smile, lean forward and tilt my face up, offering my lips.

She leans down and kisses me softly. I return the kiss, leaning into her, not shy as I had been with Shawna's first kiss. I feel her arms wrap around me, pulling me against her. One of my boobs touches hers, and my passion flares.

Part of me feels strange to be kissing the older woman I've always considered an aunt, but her tender kiss and her gentle pull excite me. I kiss her more deeply and she responds by extending her tongue into my mouth.

I turn my body onto hers, both sets of little boobs touching. We kiss madly for a minute, and then she breaks the kiss, saying, "Oh, Mary, this is a dream come true for me. Do you want more?"

"Oh yes, Aunt Sally."

"Shall we go to bed?"

"Yes, please."

She sprints to her bedroom, strips quickly and flings herself onto the bed. I follow, seeing her naked body as I enter. "Oh, Aunt Sally, your body is fantastic."

"I'm glad you like it, Mary, but since we're going to be lovers, I think you can drop the 'Aunt' from now on."

I smile and say, "Okay, Sally."

She cups her firm little boobs as I remove my top, showing her mine. "Oh, Mary, I love your tits. Hurry, get naked and get on top of me." She spreads her legs. Her exuberance takes me aback, but my excitement has me rapidly complying with her wishes.

I launch myself onto her, my legs falling between hers, our boobs touching. I kiss her softly. She pulls my head to her and kisses me passionately. I kiss her back, and feel her tongue dive into my mouth, desperately playing with my tongue.

I hardly have time to process what's happened. She's gone wild. I pull back and say, "Wow, Sally, you are hot."

"Sorry, Mary, I guess looking at your body develop over the years has fuelled a desire I have had to suppress. Now that I don't have to, I lost control. Sorry."

"It's okay, I was just surprised at your suddenness. I don't mind it."

"Let me start over, slower. Lie on your back and let me worship your delicious young body."

I smile and roll off of her, onto my back. She lies beside me, with one arm across my stomach. She moves her face to kiss me gently this time, and I respond in kind.

Her hand roams over my front, caressing it but avoiding my boobs at first. I feel a mixture of relaxation and excitement from her soothing fingers. I moan when her fingers find my boobs. I moan louder into her mouth as they slide briefly over my nipples.

She kisses me deeply, her tongue diving into my mouth. Her fingers linger on my nipples, teasing them to full hardness. My tongue fences with hers. My body starts quivering.

She squeezes my nipple gently and I break our kiss and gasp, "Ohhhh."

"Oh, Mary, I've wanted to please you like this for so long. I'm so happy to realise my desires." She kisses down to my boobs and licks all over one, then the other. I want her to lick my nipples, but she's driving me crazy by avoiding them.

I press my boob onto her mouth and moan. She relents and sucks my nipple in and licks slowly. "Ahhh," I moan. She pinches my other nipple as she's licking and my passion ignites fully. My legs flop around and then spread, offering my pussy to her.

She notices and slides her hand down to cup my mound. I moan as she rubs it, feeling my clit harden. "Oh, Aunt, uh, I mean Sally. That feels so good."

She pulls her face off my boob and smiles at me. "I've wanted to make you feel good for so many years. Now I'm so happy I finally can, Mary."

She fingers my wet nipple as her other hand slides down, its fingers teasing my pussy lips. I spread my legs wider, wanting her inside me. Her fingers trace along my lips. "Oh, Mary, you are so wet for me. I love that." She runs her fingers between my lips and I hump upward, wanting them inside.

She rubs near but not at my entrance. I plead with her, "Oh, Sally, please."

"Please, what, my young Mary?"

"Fuck me!"

She smiles at me, saying with mock astonishment, "Oh my, Mary, I don't know if I should. What would your mother think? I've known you two for so long - since you were a very little girl."

I grab her hand and stuff two fingers into my dripping pussy. "I don't care, I need you to fuck me now!" I push her fingers into me and my pussy clamps onto them.

"Well, you certainly seem to need this, Mary. Very well then, prepare to be fucked." She begins slowly pushing deep and pulling out all the way. I gasp each time her fingers reopen me, and moan as I feel her fingertips press my cervix when she goes deep.

"Ah, yes, Sally, I love your fucking. Don't stop."

"Oh no, my dear, I won't stop, until you flood my hand with your cum."

I start moaning and gurgling, my brain turning off and my body writhing in ecstasy. She pumps faster and pinches my nipple. I scream and she speeds up, fucking me hard and fast now.

"Oh, yes, cum, little Mary, I've wanted to make you cum for so long."

I can't speak, only moan. I'm getting close, my pussy spasming and pouring out its juice. She fucks madly, and I cum hard. "Ohhhhhhhh!" I scream. "Yes, yes, fuck me, ahhhhhhhhh."

She pounds me mercilessly. I cum again and again. Finally, I scream at the top of my lungs as the final surge tears through my soul. I grab her hand and hold it still, deep inside me, as my pussy pulses around her fingers. Waves of pleasure rip through me, slowly subsiding.

I become aware of my pounding heart and panting breaths. When I can finally open my eyes, I see Sally grinning at me. "Oh, Mary, that was amazing. I loved it."

"Oh, Sally, wow. I came so hard."

"I know. It's so great that you did for me." She withdraws her hand and licks it off. "Oh, yum, you taste so good."

I reach my hand between her legs and slide up, finding her pussy drenched. "Mmm, Sally, you are so wet, too."

"Yes, pleasing you has excited me."

I slide a finger into her pussy and say, "I want to return the favour."

She rolls onto her back, spreads her legs and says, "Oh, Mary, please do."

Knowing that she's already excited, I skip the usual preliminaries and suck a nipple and begin licking it. My finger glides easily in and out of her wet pussy.

"Ah, yes, Mary, fuck me. Fuck me hard."

I slide two fingers in and she takes them easily, so I try three, then four. Her pussy takes them without complaint, so I fuck her slowly with the four.

"Ahhh, yes, darling Mary. So good."

Encouraged, I gradually speed up. I suck and lick her nipple hard and fast, and she moans, "Ah yes, fuck me. I'm going to cum for my sweet Mary."

I fuck her hard and fast and she cums soon, squirting all over my hand. She grabs onto my hand and pulls it out of her. "Put your thumb in, too. Fill me."

I collect my five digits into a cone and press into her pussy, slowly opening her. I slide to the last knuckle, where I stop, not imagining I can go farther. She's holding my hand firmly and humping up against it.

"Now push, Mary, slowly and steadily. Get your fist inside me."

"Wow, really, Sally? Can you take it?"

"Yes, Mary, after my first cum I'm loose enough and your hand is well lubricated. Just go slowly."

"Okay."

I press and she opens her legs wide. I watch my knuckles stretch her opening and I grimace as I imagine how painful that would be in my tight pussy. She seems to be fine with it, though, so I persist.

She holds my wrist firmly. "Hold still, Mary, I'll push onto it." I tense my arm to hold my fist steady. She presses, then flexes her hips and slams them upward. My fist pops in and I can't believe the sight. I never would have believed it would fit.

"Oh, fuck," Sally screams.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"Yes, yes, fine, it hurts a bit at first, but let me relax my pussy around it for a while."

She holds still for a minute and then slowly humps up and down. "Ohhhh, lovely, Mary. Now I'll hold still, and you fuck me, in and out just a little bit, slowly at first. Keep your knuckles inside me."

I'm still amazed that this is possible, but she seems to love it, so I push in a few millimetres and then relax to let my fist slide back out. "Oh, yes, Mary, that's perfect. Keep doing that."

My wrist and forearm are coated with her juice, and she's making a huge wet spot on the bed. I push in again, hold and release, feeling her pussy push out. She's moaning now.

I maintain a slow fucking pace, until she says, "Go faster now." I speed up and she yells, "Oh, fuck yes. Faster."

I push and release faster and faster. "Ahhhh, Maryyyyy, yesssssss." I go as fast as I dare, and she screams, "Oh, my God, yes!" I fuck her madly and she cums, gushing juice all over.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCCCKKKKK!"

I keep pounding her until she says, "Okay, enough. Hold still." I relax my arm and just let my fist fill her pussy, which is clenching and releasing with waves of her orgasm. She slowly recovers, then pulls my fist out with a final groan.

"That was amazing, Sally. I never imagined doing anything like that. I'm sure I couldn't take it."

"A friend of mine told me she did it, and I fisted her. She tried it on me but it was too painful. She told me to buy several sizes of dildos and work on stretching myself, which I've done."

"Wow, I don't know."

She smiles at me. "Well you don't have to, but it's an idea. You've just started, so you have lots to try yet."

"Yes, I guess so."

She pulls me to her and we cuddle. I feel so happy, having learned first from Shawna and now from Sally. I rest my head on her boob and fall asleep, totally contented.

Sally nudges me and I open my eyes, seeing her dressed. "Lunchtime soon, sleepyhead," she says.

"Oh, I must have dozed off."

"Yes, no worries."

I stumble out of bed and into the shower. After drying myself off, I have a moment of modesty, knowing that Aunt Sally - no, Sally - will see me naked. Then I realise that we have gone way beyond seeing each other naked and I giggle.

I stride to the bedroom, get dressed and have lunch with her.

Glancing at my watch, I say, "I guess I should be heading out soon."

"You're stopping by Shawna's?"

"Maybe. I'll call her to see if it's okay."

"Lucky her. Are you staying the night again?"

"I don't know. I haven't asked her. I'm not working tomorrow, so I could."

"It sounds like she'd want you to," Sally says with a smile.

I call Shawna's landline.

"Hello?"

"Hey Shawna, it's Mary."

"Hey, sexy, how are you?"

"Just great thanks. I'm about to leave Sally's and I wanted to check if it's still okay for me to drop by."

"I told you - you'd better!"

"Okay, great. I'll be there in a little over two hours."

"I'll be ready. I may have a surprise for you."

"Oh, what?"

"Well, if I tell you it won't be a surprise, will it?"

"Ha ha, I suppose it wouldn't. Well, all right - see you soon. Bye."

"Bye."

"Well, thanks for everything, Sally. I'm glad we caught up."

"Oh, so am I, and I'm so happy that we have a new kind of relationship. I look forward to more visits. Or maybe we can book a trip somewhere nice."

"That sounds good."

I pack up and kiss Sally goodbye, not with the kiss on the cheek I used to do, but a full, passionate mouth kiss. I wave goodbye as I drive out of her driveway.

RETURN VISIT WITH SHAWNA

On my way to Shawna's, I think about how I've changed in the last week. First, Shawna shows me the delights of lesbian love. Then at the end of my visit with Sally, I discover that she's been lesbian, and we have an amazing time together.

I think about my fisting her, still not quite believing it possible, and her loving it so much. My pussy cringes at the thought; I don't think I'll try it any time soon.

I am excited to be with Shawna again, and I find myself speeding on her back road, having to consciously slow down. In no time, seemingly, I'm at her driveway. I pull in and take a deep breath.

Before I can open my car door, Shawna comes out. She greets me with a big wet kiss as I get out of the car. "Come in, I've missed you," she says.

"I've thought about you all my time at Sally's," I reply. "Well, almost."

"What does that mean?"

"I'll tell you inside," I say, as I get my bag out of the boot. We go inside and I take my bag to my bedroom, knowing the way now.

She comes in and sits on the bed. "So, what did you mean, almost?"

I giggle and tell her about Sally's revelation today.

"You fucked your aunt?"

"Well she's not my real aunt, I've just always called her that. When she told me that she had always had desires for me when I was growing up, I thought it would be time to let her express them, now that I knew we are both lesbians."

"Wow, that's hot. So you had a good time this morning?"

"Oh, my, yes. She's amazing, and I pleased her, too."

"Oh, Mary, I'm so happy that I turned you into a lezzie slut."

We laugh, and I realise that I probably am.

"So, girl, your news has made me so wet. I need you," Shawna says, as she starts undressing.

I gaze at her lovely boobs as they appear, and my hands lift my top in response. She sees them and whips the remaining clothes off of her body. I follow suit, and soon we are writhing on the bed, kissing and rubbing our bodies together.

"Girl, I want to fuck you. Lie down on your back." I do that, and she gets me into the scissor position she showed me the last time. "Pull on my hips." I do that, and she wiggles her pussy onto mine, our juices mingling.

She begins a slow sliding up and down, our wet pussy lips kissing. I reach up and fondle her boobs and nipples.

"Ahh, that feels so good, Mary."

"Shut up and fuck me, Shawna," the slut in me shouts.

"Ah, Mary you are the hot one now, aren't you? Well, I'll fuck you all right."

She mashes her pussy hard onto me and slides. My clit hardens and throbs at the feel of her pressure. I moan.

Shawna smiles and says, "Yes, you little minx, my sexy new lezzo friend. Take this." She humps me hard and fast. I respond by grabbing her nipples and pinching them hard.

"Oh, fuck, Mary, yes. Ahhhh."

I see that she's as excited as I am. I am approaching the quickest orgasm I've ever had. I push up, making my pussy an anvil for the pounding hammer of her pussy.

She fucks me furiously and we cum in half a minute, screaming at each other. She holds still on me for a minute as we settle from our sudden, intense orgasm. Then she slides off and lies next to me, kissing me and gently cupping a boob with a hand.

12