I Revisit Shawna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome back, Mary."

"Why thank you, Shawna, I'm so pleased to return."

We giggle at the odd formality of the last two comments.

We catch our breath, and then Shawna says, "But seriously, I've had you in my mind for the days you've been gone, rubbing my pussy almost raw."

"I'm glad it's 'almost', Shawna."

"Do you have to go home today?"

"No, I'm not working tomorrow."

"Oh, great. So you'll spend the night?"

"I'd love to."

We smile broadly at each other.

"There's just one thing, Mary."

"Oh? What is that?"

"I'd asked Lydia to spend the night. Should I cancel that to be only with you, or would you like her to be here?"

I'm intrigued by her implied threesome suggestion, and remember Lydia's attractive body. "Um, no, that's fine, I'd like to get to know her. I sense that you two are good friends."

I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into, but it feels right.

"Yes, we are good friends, and we've had some benefits. She has a wife now, but they allow extracurricular activities if they are open about it."

"Wow, really?"

"Yes."

"How did you meet her?"

"We met in school when she transferred in. We became fast friends."

"I'd never even thought about girls until I met you, Shawna. Yours was the first kiss that really did something for me."

"I'm happy to have been your first."

"Not half as happy as I am."

"Well, Lydia should be here soon." Shawna slowly gets herself dressed again. I watch her and gently rub my pussy. She smiles at me and walks out to the kitchen. I get dressed and follow.

Shawna is starting to prepare dinner. I ask, "Anything I can do to help?"

"Oh, you can wipe the dining table and set it. The spray is under the sink and paper towels are on the counter. Cutlery is in the top drawer there."

I busy myself with that as Shawna clatters away.

I hear Lydia's ute pull up in the driveway. I open the door and I gasp as I see a lovely woman in a sleek pair of slacks and a sparkly top with cleavage to her navel.

I know it's Lydia, but she looks so amazing out of her work clothes that I have to say, "I'm sorry, who are you?"

We giggle.

She says, "And how are you, Mary? I didn't know you'd be here."

"I'm on my way back home from my aunt's, and Shawna demanded that I stop by again."

"As she would, and should. Well, it's nice to see you again. Is the car good?"

"Yeah, all good. Thanks."

"My pleasure."

We step inside. Lydia walks up to Shawna and they share a tight hug and a quick but passionate kiss.

"I'm getting dinner ready for us, Lydia. Why don't you and Mary get acquainted in the lounge room?"

"I'd like that. Come, Mary, tell me all about you."

We sit on the sofa, almost touching. We look each other up and down and smile. Lydia says, "I can see why Shawna can't stop talking about you, Mary. You are simply delicious."

"Oh, Lydia, I'm just plain. You're the stunning one - wow, you look so different dressed up."

She grins and says, "Why, thank you, Mary, I dress up for Shawna, but I'm glad you appreciate it. So tell me about yourself."

"Oh, I'm pretty normal. I work in a ladies' fashion shop, which doesn't pay a lot but I still live with my mum and sis, so I don't need a lot now."

"Nice. So you get to see a lot of girls in your shop?"

"Mainly professional women, as that's what the shop caters to - in their twenties to forties."

"They are still nice looking, though, right?"

"Yeah, they are, for the most part."

"I bet you've been hit on, you're so pretty."

"Yeah, a few women have dropped hints, but I'd never been 'that way'."

"Oh? Shawna told me otherwise."

I blush, knowing that Lydia knows about my time with Shawna. "Well, Shawna gave me my first time."

"And you loved it, didn't you?"

Still a little flustered, I blurt, "Oh yes. She is amazing. I'd never felt so wonderful." I'm a bit surprised that I'm being so open with Lydia, but I feel comfortable.

My gaze drops to Lydia's sumptuous cleavage. In her work outfit, I noticed that she had medium-sized boobs, but the thick fabric and the pockets hid most of the shape. Now, I can see that her boobs are firm and full, but not too big. I can just make out the bumps of her nipples.

She smiles at me, evidently pleased at my attention. I search for something neutral to say, and find, "So you and Shawna met in school?"

"Yes, I moved to her school, and she befriended me right away. I was happy because I generally wasn't liked."

"Aw, why not?"

"Well, I didn't know I was lesbian, but I knew I didn't care for boys. After rejecting several who asked me out, the rumour spread that I was gay. Mind you, I'd never considered a girl, but that doesn't matter among creepy schoolkids."

"Yeah, I know what you mean."

"So when Shawna took an instant liking to me, I was very happy to have a good friend. And, after we graduated, we became more than friends."

"Nice. I wish I had known earlier. Like you, I've never been crazy about guys, although I dated a few in school. But I didn't know how wonderful a woman could be until Shawna showed me."

"You're lucky that she was your first, Mary. She's very special and loving."

"Yes, she is. I felt magic at her first kiss, and I've discovered who I am."

"I remember the feeling from back then."

Shawna walks in and announces, "Dinner's ready, come, girls."

We walk in and sit at the dining table. With Shawna's delicious food, the constantly refilled wine glass, and the sight of two stunning women, I am glowing brightly by the time our plates are clean.

Shawna and Lydia have been exchanging knowing glances and occasionally smiling at me. I'm imagining that they will be inviting me into bed with them, which excites me but also makes me a little nervous.

Lydia begins clearing the table and I help. She looks as delicious from behind, with a curvy but firm bum.

Shawna brings the last of the plates, and she rinses everything as Lydia and I watch her and sometimes look at each other. The atmosphere is electric - I feel sparks run up and down my body.

Shawna dries her hands and stands between Lydia and me, putting one arm around each of our shoulders. "So, my lovely ladies, shall we enjoy ourselves?"

Lydia says, "Yes, please, if Mary wants to."

I hesitate, but then say, "Yes, I want to explore."

"Wonderful," Shawna says. Well, Mary's bed is bigger. Let's go there."

We walk in, and Shawna says, "I have an idea. I've enjoyed you both, so I'd love to watch you two with each other if you'd like that."

"I'd love to," Lydia answers.

"Yes, I'd like that," I say as I take in the sumptuous view of her body.

"Great, let me undress you both then."

Shawna steps behind Lydia and slowly unzips her top. She lets one side go, and it swings down and around, uncovering her lovely boobs. I gasp. "Ohh, so beautiful."

Shawna places the top on a chair and returns to Lydia, slowly pulling the side zipper of her slacks down. She kneels and eases the slacks down her legs. I gasp again as I see Lydia's G-string barely covering her pussy. Shawna pushes the slacks to her ankles, and Lydia steps out of them. Shawna lays them over the chair back.

"Now for Mary," Shawna says, stepping over to me, lifting my top and taking it off.

"Oh, Mary, I love your firm little boobs," Lydia exclaims.

I blush, as I'm always embarrassed at their small size. "I'm glad you like them," I manage to say.

"I love them."

Shawna now undoes my shorts button and zipper and lets them drop. She kneels and takes my knickers down, then removes them, placing my clothes on the dresser.

"Oh, just a bit more on Lydia." Shawna returns and takes her knickers down and off. I gasp a third time as I notice Lydia's pussy lips - the largest I have seen.

"Okay, girls, you two hop on the bed and have fun as I undress and watch," Shawna instructs.

Lydia leaps onto the far side and opens her arms for me to crawl into. I step in and fall into them, gazing at her lovely face.

She puts her hands to my face and urges it down to hers. She kisses me gently and I roll into her, feeling her near-side boob on mine. That sets me off, and I kiss her back. I feel her hands on my back.

I get the urge to practice my new-found skills on Lydia, so I break our kiss and slide down to lick her full boobs all over. "Mmm, nice, Mary," she moans.

My tongue glides over her nipples, and they grow to be the biggest I've ever seen - a full centimetre long. I suck on one and stroke it with my lips. She holds my head firmly to her boob, evidently wanting me to continue.

I'm happy to oblige, licking her nipple all around as I gently suck on it. I reach to her other nipple and pull it gently. She moans, "Oh, god, yes, Mary, I love that."

I hear a moan behind me. Without removing my mouth from Lydia's boob I shift my gaze and see Shawna naked now. She has one hand on a boob and the other is rubbing her mound. I watch her as I keep licking Lydia's nipple slowly. I notice Lydia also watching Shawna.

"Keep going, Mary, she loves that. Sometimes she cums just from her nipples."

I take the hint and try to get Lydia off. I lick faster and more firmly and receive an encouraging louder moan. My fingers pinch and roll the other nipple and Lydia gasps.

I go mad, lashing her nipple. Lydia shouts, "Oh, yes, so fucking good. Don't stop." I do not stop, working away until she screams, "Ohhhhh, I'm cummminggg, ahhhhhhhhh."

I see Shawna fucking herself madly as she watches Lydia cum. "Oh, I'm cumming too. Mmmmmm."

Lydia screams, "Ohh, I'm cumming again. Oh, fuck." She pushes my head away, "Oh, Mary, enough, wow."

I look at Lydia and say, "Was that okay, Lydia?" I grin as I know the answer.

"Damn girl, you're new at this? You're a fucking natural. If I weren't happily married, I'd capture you and keep you."

Shawna laughs and says, "I think she would, Mary."

"You seem to have enjoyed yourself, Shawna," Lydia says with a smile.

"How could I not? Mary did such an amazing job."

"That she did. You trained her well."

"She pretty much learned by herself. As you said, she's a natural lesbian. We're going to keep her."

I blush at them talking about me.

Shawna says, "We need to reward her. Lydia, move over. Mary, get on your back."

We reposition ourselves on the bed, Lydia lying next to me. "Lydia, lick Mary's left nipple like she did yours and I'll lick the right one. Let's see if we can make her cum that way."

My body jumps at the two tongues on my nipples. Lydia is teasing hers, slowly and gently flicking. Shawna is licking hard and fast. The difference is driving me wild. "Ahhhhhh," I moan.

Then they switch. My right nipple is flicked at random intervals, while my left one is lashed. Oh, God, this is madly stimulating. Before my mind shuts down, it thinks that these two have done this before.

I lose myself in the alternating modes of pleasure on my nipples. My body shakes from the waves washing back and forth. I can feel my orgasm approaching in the distance, but I've never finished this way. I wonder if these two will manage it. They persist for several minutes, switching techniques every so often, but for exactly how long I'll never know.

Suddenly they suck on my boobs hard but stop licking, taking their tongues away. My body shakes violently at the sudden deprivation of stimulation. For several seconds, it quivers, desperate for more licking. I only feel the suction of their mouths inflating my nipples.

Then light, feathery, random flicks dance over the tips of my nipples. I gasp. Shawna and Lydia continue this teasing for a minute as my body is inflamed. I can feel pussy juice running onto the bed down my thighs.

Licks become stronger and more frequent. I moan, my body building its excitement. More and more, harder and faster they lick. I grunt as my body bucks vigorously. Their licking is unrelenting now, and I feel myself getting close to the edge.

Suddenly my orgasm hits me. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh," I scream. "Ohh, ohh, ohhhhhh." Paroxysms of pleasure course from my nipples down to my toes and up to my head, back and forth. I hear someone screaming hysterically, then I realise it's me.

I finally can't stand it and push their heads off of me. My pulse is pounding and I'm panting heavily. I feel them lie next to me, resting their heads on my little boobs. I wrap my arms around them and I drift off to sleep.

In my dream, I'm feeling fingers run up and down my legs. I'm getting excited gradually, and then a sudden burst of pleasure blasts through me. I open my eyes and find that it hasn't been a dream. Lydia and Shawna actually are caressing my legs.

"Good morning, Mary," Shawna says.

I shake myself awake and reply, "Good morning Shawna. And good morning, Lydia."

We all smile. Remembering last night, I say, "Oh, wow, I passed out after you ladies made me cum last night. That was so intense. I've never cum without having my pussy or clit involved."

Lydia, says, "We enjoyed pleasing you that way. After all, you gave us pleasure, too."

I think for a moment and then say, "You two were an amazing team. You must have done that before to other lucky women."

Shawna replies, "Oh, a few." She and Lydia giggle.

"We have another new experience for you, Mary," Lydia says.

"Oh, wow, okay, but I have to pee. Be right back."

I crawl over Shawna and plod to the toilet. I pee and wash my hands and face and return. I find Shawna lying at an angle, her head on a pillow and her body extending to the far bottom corner. Lydia has her head on Shawna's thigh, near her pussy, and her body extends across the foot of the bed.

I ask, "Okay, what do I do?"

Shawna says, "Complete the triangle. You'll lick Lydia's pussy while she licks mine. And I'll lick yours."

"Oh, that sounds fun!" I climb on and we all assume the positions. I smell Lydia's pussy and it's deliciously pungent. My excitement kicks in. I extend my tongue and lick her wonderfully plump lips. Then I suck on them in turn, licking them inside and out, tasting her tangy juice.

I hear a muffled sigh from Lydia, imagining that her mouth is planted on Shawna's pussy. Then I feel Shawna lick my pussy lips and I moan, vibrating Lydia's lips. The moans circulate around the ring.

I dive my tongue into Lydia's pussy, lapping up more tasty juice. Shawna is doing the same to me, and I feel her moans against my pussy. I stab Lydia's pussy, fucking her with my tongue.

Shawna sucks my clit now and I scream into Lydia's pussy. I suck her clit and hear her muffled cry. Shawna moans into me.

I decide to try to make Lydia cum, so I suck her clit hard and lick it hard and fast. I hear her scream. Shawna now licks my clit, so I think we will all be cumming soon.

We are all lashing clits in a circle and I cum hard, moaning into Lydia as I lick her. I think she and Shawna have cum, because the licking slows down and stops.

I lift my head off and rest it on Lydia's thigh. I feel Shawna doing the same. We gather our senses and our breaths.

Lydia rouses and says she needs to get going to work, so she heads to the shower. Shawna and I cuddle until she's done and dressed in her work clothes.

We get up and kiss her goodbye. Shawna says, "I'll make coffee."

I say, "I'll make the bed."

"Oh, no, don't bother. I'll need to wash the sheets," she replies with a grin.

"Oh, okay, I'll have a shower, then."

When I come out of the shower, Shawna is sitting at the kitchen table, naked. She has a cuppa and pours me one. I sit and admire her lovely boobs.

I say, "The threesome was amazing. You two made me cum from my nipples alone last night. I've tried that on myself and got close, but I could never resist rubbing my clit to cum. You were a great team. You've done that before, I take it."

She giggles, "Yeah, we have. We had a mutual friend that we practised with."

"And the triangle this morning, mmmm."

"Yeah, that was fun."

"Wow, Shawna, I've learned so much in the last week. When I was at my aunt's, I thought a lot about how I was so naïve until you taught me. Then being with my aunt, and now with you and Lydia together. Just wow."

"Yeah, you have come a long way in a short time. It took me a lot longer to experience what you have in a week. You don't regret it, do you?"

"Oh, my, no way. I love my life now that I know what I want as far as pleasure. I never felt anything with boys, and because I hadn't thought about women, I guess I thought that sex wasn't for me except with my fingers. But I sure know now!"

Shawna smiles. I sip my coffee and check the time. "I suppose I should be on the road."

"Aw, so soon?"

I look at her, and part of me wants to spend the day in bed with her, but I say, "Yeah, sorry, I have things to organise at home."

"Aw, okay. But promise you'll visit again."

"Oh, yes, I'd love to."

"Great!"

I finish my coffee, dress, pack and set my bag by the door. Shawna comes and holds me tight, kissing me lovingly and passionately. "I'm so glad your car broke down last week."

I laugh and say, "Yes, at the time I was angry and scared and frustrated, but it set me on a wonderful path in life."

"Bye, Mary. Drive safely."

"I will. Bye, Shawna."

I wave to her as I back out of the driveway. I smile all the way home.

The End

12