I Said Hello To Her Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked my tummy in some more.

They smiled and said 'Yo' to her, nodding to me. She said 'Hello again' back with a smile. They asked how she did in the tournament and did some more small talk about current events. They didn't stay long. I saw her ogling them when they climbed up out of the water, a little butt crack peeking out over their trunks.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Oh nothing," she said trying to stifle a smile.

"Come on, something is going on," I replied.

"Okay, if you must know, I had a wild threesome with them the other night," she said with a wide grin.

She started spinning a tale. I was pretty sure she was just making it up but there still was some doubt. It didn't take very long and she reached under the bubbles and found my erect member, saying, "Let's finish this story upstairs."

I ogled her as she climbed up out of the hot tub, water pouring off of every curve. We wrapped with towels and I followed her back to her apartment, eyes glued as she walked up the stairs. She looked over her shoulder and smiled.

Back at her place she said she wanted to jump in the shower. I watched as she padded down the hall, stepping into the bathroom. The towel came flying out, then the swimsuit, then her hand came out and she beckoned with her finger.

Steam poured out the door as I stepped in to join her. We embraced with water pouring down on us. I pulled her close and gave her a wet kiss. Our tongues danced as our hands started exploring. She raised a leg and wrapped it around me. I reached down and grabbed two handfuls of butt. There was soap everywhere, especially on the good parts.

She lathered up her hand, made a fist and put it up against the glass partition. She motioned me over and I understood that she wanted me to fuck her hand. She held it tight as I humped away. Clever, I thought to myself.

We rinsed off and wrapped with towels. She pulled me into the bedroom, tent on the front of my towel pointing the way.

"There is something I want you to do for me," I hesitantly said as we sat down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh yeah?" she responded with raised eyebrows.

"Could you, uh, put your uniform back on?" I asked.

"You want me to put clothes on?" she said with a puzzled look, adding, "It's kinda dirty."

I nodded and said, "Ideally, it won't be on long."

She got the idea, smiled and walked down the hall. She stepped back into the room with the uniform on. She gave me a few poses, turning around and wiggling her ass. She did not trouble with a bra, I could see her nipples standing out on the front. She gave me a jiggle then slowly started unbuttoning. She teased by turning around as the top came off. She twirled it around a few times, then turned again with it covering herself, like a seasoned burlesque dancer. The top flew into the corner and she gave some more poses. She smooshed her breasts together, then let go to give a jiggle. She turned around again, looking over her shoulder. She teased the top of the pants down a few inches, then pulled them up again. She stood with her legs together and very slowly pulled them all the way down to her ankles.

You know how the back of a woman's legs have that gap where their labia peeks through? She had that. What do you call that anyways? I think that is really sexy.

She stepped out of the pants, still bent over, and took a wider stance. I let out an audible gasp. I clapped my hands as she turned and gave a final pose.

She pushed me back onto the bed and climbed up on me, and with a wry smile she said, "Okay, now there is something I want you to do for me."

My heart was already racing, it sped up some more.

"I want you to play act like you are those two guys we saw in the hot tub," she whispered.

"Um, okay," I replied as I tried to think of ways to satisfy her wish.

She rolled off and started sucking me, then stopped and sucked her thumb, then alternated back and forth.

I got the cue and said, "Yo dude, high five!" and clapped my hands. I added, "Bro! Don't let the tips touch!" which got her chuckling. She stopped for a moment to say, "Let go of my pony tail! Both of you!" with a giggle.

I had her climb on top of me in sixtynine position. I started in on her clit with my tongue. She muffled a moan on my member. She gasped when I reached around and pushed my thumb into the wetness. I started sliding it in and out, trying to keep it in rhythm with my tongue. She stifled a deep moan as I worked her with my tongue.

We switched positions. With her on her back I started fucking her mouth while reaching down and fingering her. More stifled moans meant I was hitting the right spot.

I flipped her over to go at her from behind. She had per thumb in her mouth again and was ravenously sucking it. I hollered out, "Yo dude! Spitroast!" I could feel her other hand rubbing herself.

I yelled out "Yo, my turn bro!" then pulled out and gave her a slap on the butt, followed by yelling, "Sweeeeeeet!!"

"Yo! You lost the bet dude! I get to come first!" I hollered as I pulled out with another slap. She stopped sucking her thumb to laugh out loud then went back at it.

I yelled out "Dude! I'm going to come!" then gave my best acting job of having an explosive orgasm.

"Sloppy seconds, Bro!" I yelled out as I pulled out gave her another slap.

I moved in again, saying "Whoa dude! You came a lot!" I grabbed her waist and started really pounding her. I was getting close and could feel her rubbing herself again. She let out a deep moan stifled by her thumb. I thought I could feel the contractions. That was too much for me. I slowed down as the pleasure peaked. I could feel the first pulses as I pushed as deep as I could go. I yelled out "Duuuuuuuuuuuude!" My body convulsed as the last thrusts emptied inside her.

I collapsed onto the bed. She started chuckling, I did too. We laid there with chests heaving, holding hands until we caught our breath.

"Thanks, both of you," she said with a big grin.

----------------------------

She was busy the next weekend. She wouldn't say what she was doing. I had plenty to fantasize about.

My wife sent a text message. She said she found out the guy she was screwing around with was screwing around with someone else. There wasn't an emoji for how I felt about that. I didn't reply.

-----------------------------

It was Denise's idea to go to a Padres game. There was a special deal for active military in uniform, her Reserve status qualified. It was a day game against the hated Dodgers. I perked up at the thought, hoping that she would not show up in fatigues.

She did not disappoint, her dress whites fit her perfectly, showing every curve. We had lunch in the Gaslamp Quarter then strolled over to Petco Park. I made sure to walk behind her as we angled through the crowds.

As we were waiting to get in, she leaned over and whispered to me, "I am not wearing any panties."

The best six words in the English language.

She then said that I would have to keep my hands off her during the game as that would be 'unbecoming of an officer.' She groaned when I said I was going to becoming all over her later.

The Padres were losing badly but she would not relent to my pleas to leave early. She tortured me between innings by telling stories from her swinging days. I saw the Marines sitting behind us lean in to listen. I bought one of those foam 'We're #1' things to cover up my lap.

I made sure not to get a speeding ticket as we drove back to my apartment. She laid the passenger seat back and hiked up her skirt allowing me to explore with my hand as we drove. I slowed down as we were passing a big rig truck, keeping pace with the cab for a moment. The driver honked in appreciation as I sped away.

We went straight to the bedroom and she started putting on a show, slowly unbuttoning her top, teasing me again. She turned around and slowly tugged the skirt over her hips and all the way down to her ankles.

The dress whites were left in a pile by the bed.

----------------------------

Another weekend and she was busy. I spent it daydreaming about what we could have done. A pang of jealousy hit me as I wondered if she was with someone else.

Another message from the wife. She wanted to know if I wanted to start marriage counseling. I typed a long reply, then backspaced, then typed some more, then backspaced, then typed some more. Then I deleted it all without sending.

----------------------------

Denise was available the next weekend. We set up a date to meet at the Del Mar racetrack. I was not all that into horse racing and neither was she, but it would make for a nice Summer day.

I spotted her right away in that sundress. It took my breath away, literally speaking. She greeted me with a big hug and a playful kiss.

We held hands walking in, stopping to get tout sheets. We bet small amounts on favorites and only won pocket change. After a couple of cocktails we gave up and started making crazy picks.

In the fifth race she had a long shot Perfecta that started out slow. We started yelling when they picked up the pace. They were in the lead on the stretch with other horses closing in. We were both jumping up and down as they came in One-Two. That prompted a big hug, this time picking her up and spinning around in joy. We heard someone call out, 'Get a Room!'

The cashier counted out her winnings, she held it up and fanned it out with a big smile. She leaned in and whispered, "Why don't we go 'get a room' over at the Hilton Del Mar?" My smile gave her the answer.

We rode in her car the short drive over, barely enough time for me to run my hand up her leg. The hotel clerk looked at us disapprovingly as he counted out the money. I wondered if he saw that I had a ring and she did not.

Our hands were all over each other when the elevator door closed. Luckily, we stopped and straightened up before the door opened as there was someone waiting to get in.

When we got to the room we could hear noises coming from next door. It obviously was someone moaning. She raised her finger to her lips and quietly crept in. We tiptoed over and saw that it was one of those adjoining rooms. I followed her over and we both pressed our ears against the door.

There was a woman moaning. We heard a man's voice, then another man's voice. They were having a threesome!

There was lots of grunting and moaning. We could hear everything. It sounded like they were changing up, one would moan loudly as the other two gave them all their attention. We could hear the bed creak as they moved around. You could kind of figure out what was happening based on whose moans were muffled. We looked at each other with raised eyebrows when the moans confirmed the guys were sucking each other.

I was getting a rock hard boner, she reached down and discovered it. She stepped away from the door and into the bathroom. She came back with a warm washcloth, dropped to her knees, unzipped my pants, pulled out my member, cleaned it up and started sucking.

It was incredibly sexy to hear the woman next door really getting pounded while Denise ravaged me with her mouth. I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her away from the door and over to the bed. The sundress went up over her head. The bra got flung onto the lampshade. I yanked her panties down to her ankles.

I tossed the bedspread into the corner, those things are nasty.

She took the rest of our winnings and tossed it up into the air and onto the bed.

I pushed her down and gave her the washcloth treatment, then planted my face down there. She started moaning very loudly. The noises in the next room stopped, they must have heard us. We heard them bump up against the door. There was a giggle and a 'Shush.'

She hollered out "I'm going to come!" and let go with a loud "Aaaaaaaaaargh!" followed by "Keep Going!" It was obvious she had not come and she wanted me to keep up the act. "Yes! Oh God Yes!" and another "Aaaaaaaargh!" then "I'm going to come again!" The next time I could feel her tense up and her moans did not sound fake. She had grabbed two handfuls of my hair and pushed down. This time she really let go, writhing and bucking as I bore down with my tongue. "I'm Coming!" followed by a flourish of moaning and panting.

She put her finger to her lips and then whispered, "Follow along with me."

I nodded in agreement, not knowing what was next.

"Fuck me in the ass!" she yelled out.

She put a gob of saliva and put it on her thumb and forefinger. I got the cue, yelling "Yeah! I'm going to fuck you in the ass! Here we go!"

"More Lube!" she hollered. I stopped for a moment, then pushed in through her fingers. She let out a loud grunt followed by a howling moan. "That's right! Fuck me in the ass!" and then "Ow! Ow! Ow!"

We were both trying to stifle laughs as we hammed it up for our next door audience.

"Don't come in my ass!" she yelled. I responded with "Oh yes I am!". "No! No!" she moaned. That was it, I was already on the edge but that put me over. I let go inside her. yelling out an "Aaaaaaaaargh!" as loud as I could. I fell back onto the bed trying to stifle a laugh, she was doing her best to hold back too.

We heard the moaning start up again from the other room. It was over pretty fast.

We both must have dozed off because we woke up and it was evening. She was in a hotel robe sitting on the edge of the bed flipping channels.

She noticed I was awake and reached over to play with my member. I was pretty well spent but it wasn't long and I was hard again. She flipped the channels some more and stopped on one of those soft porn movies, one of those ones where they show bouncing boobs and grimacing faces but little else. It had a guy and two woman. They had the typical phony lesbian scene with the women playing with each others tits and scissoring. The cameraman had a difficult time trying to keep the good parts out of the frame.

She got up from the bed and stepped over to the bathroom and came back with some hand lotion and a bath towel. She put a big gob on her hand and started working me, then she spread the towel out on the bed and put her fist on it. "Fuck this," she said. I angled around on the bed so I could watch the TV and slipped into her hand. I started fucking her fist, she was holding it just tight enough. I didn't think I had another one in me but watching porn while fist fucking her was incredibly sexy. I left a small puddle of goo on the towel. She came back with the washcloth and cleaned me up.

I asked her where she had learned that. She said it was just something she came up with to keep horny sailors 'at arms length,' literally speaking.

We picked up the money, one of the bills was stuck to the wet spot. She drove me back to my car. We said farewell and agreed we would be seeing each other again.

---------------------

The wife texted me a 'Hi.' I texted a 'Hi' back, but did not get a response.

---------------------

I was daydreaming about the incredible summer I had been experiencing with Denise, thinking what we might do for Labor Day, when my cellphone buzzed. It was a text from her.

'I have something to tell you.'

The worst six words in the English language.

'I probably should have brought this up before.'

My heart started thumping.

'You are not my only FWB.'

An immediate pang of jealousy hit me. I knew she told me that she wasn't interested in a long term relation with me. I just wasn't expecting this.

'So who is this other guy?' was all I could come up with.

'Who said it was a guy?' was the response, followed by a winking emoji.

'So, a woman?' I quickly responded.

'Yes and no.' quickly followed.

'I give up, tell me more.'

'There is a man and a woman.'

I took a deep breath. She was a free spirit. I admired her for that. There was no reason for me to think I was exclusive. Now I knew why she wasn't available every weekend.

'I want to have a get-together with all of you on Labor Day,' was her next text. My heart started pounding again.

She went on to explain that the guy is renting a house up on La Jolla Mesa. Her lady friend was available that weekend too. She thought we could all watch the Holiday fireworks on Mission Bay from his backyard.

Within nanoseconds I replied, 'I'm in.'

The time Denise had set was late in the afternoon. They greeted me at the door with a cocktail and we introduced ourselves.

Her name was Peg. I love that song 'Peg' by Steely Dan. I resisted the urge to use that phony line 'I love that name.'

His name was Curt.

The ladies modeled their sundresses. Women must know what they are doing to a man when they wear those things.

The place was amazing, modern architecture with lots of open space. The back opened up to a big infinity pool with a spectacular view of Mission Bay.

We gathered at the obligatory fire pit with drinks. We all had marriages that had drifted apart and were all now exploring the things that highlighted our fantasies after love had faded. The conversation started out melancholy but then turned sexy.

Curt started in by telling about being Denise's date for the wedding. She had worn her dress whites, without panties, and tortured him with sexy stories all through the reception, he pleaded with her to leave early. They found that their hotel room was right next to the bridal suite, giving a detailed account of what they heard through the walls. Apparently, the bride had promised the groom anal sex on their wedding night, but they couldn't find the lube, loudly rummaging through all their bags. Luckily for him, and for her, they did find it. The ladies must have been comparing notes because they held up a hand with thumb and forefinger in a circle and gave each other a 'high five.'

That prompted Denise to tell our tale from the Del Mar Hilton, with me pitching in.

Curt told about joining Denise for Fourth of July Fireworks with a couple they met at the wedding on their boat in a Shelter Island marina.

The ladies both piped up with more details from the bachelorette party, I didn't mind hearing that story again. Then they then told about going to a concert at Humphrey's. They managed to get backstage, then joined the drummer and bass player in their room at the Half Moon Inn, again sparing no detail.

Next, Peg told about joining Denise at ComicCon. Denise dressed up as Wonder Woman and she was Batgirl, the early versions, not the recent reboots. They met Lando Calrissian and Mace Windu at a hotel bar and ended up joining them for 'Cosplay.'

I related our hot tub play acting experience, getting a laugh at all the 'Bro' and 'Dude' references. We all clicked a toast 'To Friends' as the sun set.

Denise had an announcement to make, "The reason I brought you together was to say thank you and goodbye," she started in. "I am shipping out, sorry, can't tell you where, it's classified."

My heart sank, Peg and Curt had frowns.

"I wanted to thank you for the incredible summer you have all given me," she continued. "The best part is the stories I will be able to tell for years to come. So, then to show my appreciation, I want to make one last story with all of you tonight that will live on in my fantasies, yours too."

That brought three smiles.

"Let's get in the pool!" Peg chirped.

"I, uh, didn't bring a swimsuit," I said sheepishly.

"Clothing optional," Denise chirped.

The ladies got up and sexily pulled the sundresses over each others heads. They must have been comparing notes because they both turned around and slowly pulled their panties down to their ankles, then took a step to widen their stance. We watched as they held hands and swayed in step to the pool. Women must know what they are doing to a man when they walk that way.

I looked over at Curt. He had a tent on the front of his pants. I'm not that big so I was self conscious about my size. Thankfully his tent was the same as mine. A trail of our clothes led to the pool, our erect members pointing the way.