I Said Hello To Her Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We waded over, joining them edge of the pool to look out on the city. We floated, with drinks in hand, chatting small talk. Denise and Curt paired off together leaving me with Peg.

It was awkward at first, introducing myself to her while we were both naked, though the drink helped. She was a redhead, tall and slender, with fair skin and smaller breasts. The pool wasn't very warm, her nipples were rock hard.

We shared backstories. She had found out her husband was screwing his admin. Turns out, his admin was a guy. She had a limited experience with sex before marrying. We both had a mutual admiration of Denise and her wild spirit. We clicked glasses looking out at the city, saying, 'Ain't This The Life.'

We looked over and saw Curt and Denise getting intimate. She had her legs wrapped around him and their tongues were down each others throats.

Peg called out, "Get a room!" prompting them to climb up out of the water, wrap with towels and step into the house. A few moments later we heard a loud thumping sound and Denise yelling, "Fuck me in the ass!" We climbed up and wrapped ourselves in towels, finding our way back to the bedroom. The door was closed so we moved up to listen closer. The door flew open with Curt and Denise smiling, still wrapped in towels. We all broke out laughing.

The ladies pulled us over to the bed while they climbed on, with Denise saying, "We know you guys want a show." Two heads vigorously nodded 'yes.'

They started out teasing off each others towels, then playing with each others tits. Next, they pretended like they were getting off scissoring, writhing and moaning. We laughed and gave them four 'thumbs up.' They stopped goofing around and got into sixtynine position, really going at each other. We angled to get a better view, looking for technique.

They got up and pushed us over to the bed, having us sitting down next to each other. "Now it is your turn to give us a show," Denise said.

We looked at each other and shrugged. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. It was not working for me, or for him. We stopped and looked back at the ladies, shaking our heads 'No.' We got four 'thumbs down.'

I put my fist down in his lap with my thumb pointing up, then reached down and started sucking it ravenously. Curt joined in by yelling out, "I'm going to come! Ungh! Ungh!" I raised back up and made a motion of wiping off my chin. That was greeted with four vigorous 'thumbs down.'

"We mean it," Peg piped in. We both sighed and shrugged, then reluctantly nodded yes.

I pushed him back on the bed and started teasing the tip of his member with my tongue, it twitched and surged as I played. I stopped to look at the ladies. "Come on!" they both hollered. I took him into my mouth, running my lips back and forth over the head. That got some even louder moaning. That brought two smiling faces from Denise and Peg, and four 'thumbs up.'

He grabbed my hair with his hand and started pushing me down. It was uncomfortable. I stopped and said, "Let go of my pony tail," then went back at it. I made a mental note to myself not to grab a woman's hair, unless she asked for it.

He pushed me back and went down on me. He was hitting all the rights spots. I had always wondered if a guy could give a better head job knowing exactly what to do.

The ladies motioned for us to go at each other. We obliged them getting into sixtynine position. It felt incredible, though I couldn't imagine how anyone could have an orgasm doing this. They angled to get a better view, looking for technique.

We sat back up and looked to Denise for our next assignment.

She said, "I have been fantasizing all summer long about watching you three together. Will you make my fantasy come true?"

Peg came over and sat on the edge of the bed, motioning for us to stand in front of her, saying, "Let me show you how this is done."

She pulled us close and started sucking Curt then me. He yelled out "Don't let the tips touch, Bro!" which got another laugh. She reached around and dug her fingernails into our butt cheeks, pulling us both into her mouth. Our tips were touching.

She scooted back onto the bed, that was our cue to move in. He went high, giving her a deep wet kiss. I went low, teasing her with my tongue.

She was bald down there. I had never experienced that before, though I suppose I may have seen it in one or two porn clips. I started licking all over, which was really working for me, though it probably wasn't doing much for her.

I started focusing on her clit. I wasn't sure what would work with her so I started doing that thing where you trace the letters of the alphabet with your tongue. The deep stifled moans she made when I hit lowercase "g" meant I was hitting the right spot. She grabbed two fistfulls of bedsheet as I bore down. She got very still and quiet, then unloaded a huge moan, quivering with pleasure, then pushed my head away when it got too sensitive.

Curt laid on his back and I moved up to join Peg with my mouth. We alternated between us then did that thing where we put our lips on both sides of his shaft going up and down. He really liked that. Denise had a big smile on her face.

Peg laid down and pulled her knees to her chest. Curt and I did that 'After You,' 'No After You' thing a couple times, then I moved down between her legs. He was kissing her when I pushed up against her.

I watched her eyebrows raise when I pushed in. It was very slippery. I started thrusting, trying to find the rhythm that got the most movement of her breasts. They weren't as large at Denise so the pace was faster.

I started overthinking. This is the first time I had been inside a woman I had just met. It was the first time I had blown a guy or been blown by a guy. It was my first threesome, though I may have seen it in one or two porn clips. I panicked. Was I going to think myself out of enjoying myself? Did I let my infatuation with Denise and a few drinks get me into something completely out of character?

I looked down a Peg, she looked like she was in heaven. Curt looked like he was totally into it. I looked over at Denise, she had this look of delight on her face. The tide turned, I started getting that feeling you get when you know you are going to let go.

I panicked again. I couldn't come too soon could I? I didn't know what the protocol was for an orgy but I didn't want to get off right away. I started thinking about baseball. That didn't help much because I recalled how Denise teased me with her softball uniform and also how she tormented me at the Padres game.

I decided that I wanted to wait and be the last to come if that was at all humanly possible. I pulled out and sat down, motioning Denise to join Curt and Peg on the bed.

They pushed Curt down on his back and started to go to work on him, first with a double blowjob. He was moaning loudly as they alternated back and forth. Then Peg climbed up, mounting him cowgirl, while Denise climbed and planted herself on his face. They were kissing each other as they rode on him.

They switched positions with Denise in reverse cowgirl. She leaned back while Peg moved in between his legs to get at them both. She had her tongue going up and down from his balls to her clit as Denise rode up and down.

I moved to watch Peg from behind, her narrow rump pointed up in the air. I wanted so badly to move in and do her but I knew I wouldn't last a minute.

Peg must have been working the right spot because it wasn't long and Denise was getting close. She let go with a loud moan, her body quaking with pleasure as she slowed to a stop. She dismounted and laid back on the bed with chest heaving.

Peg took a breather while I joined Denise with Curt. I laid down on the bed and Denise climbed onto me in sixtynine position. Curt moved in behind her. I started in on her clit which got a few moans. Curt pushed his member up against her, I flicked the tip with my tongue a few times, getting a moan from him. He pushed in with my tongue guiding him. I went back to the clit while he started thrusting. Denise took me in her mouth with muffled moans.

Curt slipped out of Denise and into my mouth, saying, "Sorry."

"Mo Mobmem," I replied.

Back inside, his balls started slapping against my forehead. I angled my head a little to get out if the way. Denise's moans sounded like she was getting close so I bore down on her. She let go with a load moan. Her body was trembling as Curt kept at it.

I reached up and grabbed Curt's butt cheeks, pulling him in deeper. Curt yelled out "I'm going to come!" as I moved my tongue action up to his shaft. I felt the pulses with my tongue as he hollered, "Aaaaaarghh!" I watched his sphincter muscles contracting as his spasmodic thrusts slowed to a stop. As he pulled out a glop of stuff dripped into my mouth. Peg, who was watching from behind said, "Whoa!" prompting Denise to chuckle which pushed another glop out onto my tongue. Curt slipped back into my mouth and I cleaned him off. He backed out and I licked the last bit of goo off of Denise.

Curt rolled off the bed, leaving me with Peg and Denise. I wanted to act out every porn threesome I had ever seen. They obliged but we only tried three positions and I knew I wasn't going to last any longer. Peg was on top of Denise while I was getting Peg from behind, with that little rump pointed up at me. I was holding her hips as I slid in and out and could feel Denise's tongue down there working us both. That warm feeling started spreading over my body. I tipped my head back and let out a load moan. I slowed down the pace as the pulses started, pushing in as far as I could go. Two weeks of stuff shot out inside her as I shuddered. I slipped out of Peg and into Denise's mouth and my last spurt hit her tongue. As I backed away, a glob gushed out of Peg onto Denise's face.

She wiped her cheek as she got back up, asking, "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

The ladies said they were thirsty and wandered off into the house. Curt and I made our way back to the pool, floating out to the edge to watch the fireworks. He told his backstory. He thought his wife was joking when she asked for a 'hall pass' with their hot young pool guy. He came home from work early and found them doing it on the floor in the hall. Turns out, all the gardeners were getting it too. He had married early and didn't have much of a sex life before so these new experiences with Denise were eye opening.

The ladies waded over with a drink in each hand, both smiling widely. We took ours and Denise said she wanted more stories.

Peg said she fantasized about her husband and his lover, so she made up a story of hiding in a closet and watching them rendezvous. That prompted Curt to make up a similar story about his wife and the gardeners.

Curt and I wanted to hear more about Lando Calrissian and Mace Windu, they obliged

Denise reached under the water and found two hardons, saying, "I would guess that both of you took those blue pills tonight." They both applauded when Curt and I nodded 'Yes.'

Peg told us to hop up onto the edge of the pool. They moved in between our legs.

We both let out a yelp when they started sucking. They laughed and showed us the ice cubes in their mouths.

They lost the ice and started in again, with drinks still in hand.

Curt and I clicked glasses together above their heads, 'To Benefits.'

Peg yelled out "Switch!" and we swapped partners. A few more rounds and they stopped and waded back across the pool. They toweled off and walked back into the house, this time with a hand on each others butt cheeks. We were not far behind.

They climbed onto the bed next to each other and pulled their legs back. They each had a hand on each other, rubbing away. I moved in on Peg and Curt entered Denise. We tried but could not get all four jugs bouncing in rhythm. I could feel fingers moving as I slipped in and out. Peg called out, "Switch!" and I moved over to Denise.

It is hard enough to have a simultaneous orgasm. Now it seemed like we were on the verge of a four-way. They both clutched bedsheets with their free hands, closed their eyes and tipped their heads back. I knew I was getting close watching both of their bodies move under us. Curt yelled out first, "I'm going to come!" and that started the cascade. We all yelled out "Aaaaaaaaargh!" in unison, our bodies thrashing together as pleasure peaked. Curt and I flopped onto the bed, with four chests heaving we slowly came back to reality.

We sat against the headboard with the covers pulled up. It must have looked like the scene from the movie 'Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice' only with a better ending. We all chuckled when Denise asked, "Was that as good for you as it was for me?"

We pulled on our clothes and said our goodbyes. Denise said we would probably not see her again. Peg gave a 'Maybe,' and Curt said 'Nope.'

I drove home and slept until noon.

-------------------------------------------

I was at a downtown San Diego Starbucks ordering a drip coffee. There was a woman stirring cream into her coffee. She had huge tits. It was a little cool that first day of Fall, her nipples were standing out like bullets.

I looked her in the eyes and said, "Hi honey. Ready for our first counseling session?"