I Saw Stepmom Kissing Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise stood up and walked to the kitchen. Looking back over her shoulder at me, she said, "I'm getting more egg nog. Want one?"

"Yes please," I replied, turning and watching her every movement. God, that ass was magical, and now I knew exactly what it looked like free of the confines of clothing. With every step she took, I imagined that ass, the muscles flexing, the sweet gluteal globes shifting, her labia peeking out between those toned thighs. When she disappeared around the corner into the kitchen I finally turned back to the movie and took the time to adjust myself properly. The pillow stayed where it was though.

Denise returned with two egg nogs, and as she handed me mine, our fingers briefly brushed against each other. I flinched and almost dropped the egg nog. She quirked her lips in a quick smile then settled back down.

The movie continued without incident, and we watched it quietly. I struggled to focus on the movie, every fiber of my being hyper-aware of Denise's proximity. As the movie ended, Denise turned to me and said softly, "Earlier... I heard the door close before you rang the bell. Thanks for being so courteous. That's my sweet Jerry, always thinking about everyone's feelings."

Oh my God oh my God she knew. She knew. That I saw her.

Which means she probably knew why I was jerking off right after that. Oh my GOD. I tried to respond but my mouth was completely dry and my brain was short-circuited. Oh my God. I couldn't meet her eyes and stared at the wall, terrified, unable to even breathe.

"It's ok, Jerry. You're always going to be my favorite person, no matter what. I don't want anything to make you feel uncomfortable or unhappy. Not ever." I met her gaze and those bright green eyes were so sincere, and her smile was so comforting, that I felt like a balloon in my chest popped and the unbearable tension was released, and suddenly I could breathe again.

"I'm so sorry, Denise, I didn't mean to, and I hope I didn't... you were so..." I trailed off, unsure how to finish that thought.

"Jerry, listen to me, ok?" I stopped babbling and nodded as she continued, slowly emphasizing every word, "You have NOTHING to be embarrassed about." Her eyes flicked down to the pillow then back up to my face and she grinned. "Nothing at all."

I was still trying to process what that meant as she stood up and went over to my dad's recliner and gently shook his arm. "Paul, it's time for bed. Come on." As she led him upstairs, she turned back to me and said, "Good night Jerry. It's wonderful to have you back home. See you in the morning!"

"Night Denise. Night Dad." I sat still and watched them leave. My dad sleepily mumbled, "Night Jer," then they were both gone.

What did she mean, nothing to be embarrassed about? Was that... was that a compliment? Or was I just reading into... no, she couldn't have meant... but the way she looked down then up, I just. Fuck. And was she ok with me having seen, or was she just saying that since it happened, there was no need to... fuck. My mind was spinning, and my dick was hard, and I was seriously confused.

I dreamed about her that night, as I often had before, but this time she was wearing that costume, and when I entered, she remained bent over and kept hanging the candy cane, and looked over her shoulder at me. Her voice was husky as she said, "I have a special present for you this year, Jerry."

I hadn't had a wet dream in years, but when I woke up I was covered in cum and my sheets were sticky with it. I stripped the bed and put the sheets in my clothes basket, then headed down for breakfast.

My dad had just finished his breakfast, and the table in front of him had maybe a dozen pills, all different sizes and shapes and colors, more than I remembered. He took them all, finishing off his orange juice in the process, and looked over at me. "Good morning, Jer! What's on for today?" He seemed to be in a good mood, and it cheered me up.

"Morning Dad. Gonna meet up with Dave. I'll call him after breakfast and we'll figure out what sounds good." As I spoke, I went and poured myself a tall glass of juice.

Denise flowed into the room, all smiles and beauty, and I smiled happily to see her. "Good morning Denise!"

"Good morning Jerry! I'll get your waffles and bacon going. How many eggs?" God, she was just the best. She was wearing a long dress with a print made up of overlapping flowers in different shades of blue. She looked like a goddess of joy and rebirth, like she was here to tell us winter was over, and to usher in a glorious spring.

"Three please. Thanks Denise, it smells delicious." It did, too. She smiled happily and hummed as she cooked. I sat down next to my dad and checked my phone, but mostly I watched her. I realized I was smiling foolishly and staring again as she brought the food over.

"Nice to see you're in such a good mood, Jerry," she said as she put the plate in front of me.

"How could I not be," I asked sincerely. My dad chuckled at that and patted me on the shoulder, then stood up.

"Well, I need to finish getting ready for work." He paused briefly, and a shadow passed over his face before he smiled again. "Jer, you'll clean up after you eat?"

"Of course, Dad. Are you ok?" I wish I knew more about medicine so I could tell if this was normal or not. I just didn't like seeing him in pain.

"Sure. Better every day," he answered. He and Denise shared a look I couldn't quite interpret, and he headed upstairs.

Once I heard the door to their room close, I asked her softly, "Is he though?"

She looked over at me and sighed, then gave me a brave smile. "He's trying. It's been hard on him, and we're both worried, but his doctors say he's not at high risk anymore with all the new medications. They... bring their own problems though, and he's tired a lot and... it's all tough to deal with sometimes."

"Is there something I can do to help? I just want him to be better and..." I trailed off. "Just let me know if there's something around the house I can do to help. Either of you. I mean it, ok? I really want to help."

"Jerry, you're the sweetest person I know. That's why you're my favorite. I'll let you know when there's something you can do to help, I promise. For now though, don't let that breakfast get cold!" She smiled warmly at me, and I smiled happily back, and I dug in.

I was ravenous, and it was absolutely glorious. Denise watched me eat, and when I was about halfway done, she cooked me more bacon. She knew me so well she didn't even ask. God, she was just the best.

I was finishing the extra bacon when my dad came back down, wearing his coat and carrying his laptop bag. "Time to head out. Have a great day, you two. See you this evening."

"Bye Dad," I answered, swallowing the last bite of breakfast. Denise went over and kissed him goodbye and whispered something to him. He smiled back at her and headed out.

"I'm going to do laundry this morning, Jerry. I'm sure you brought a bunch of dirty clothes home with you, so bring them on down," Denise called out as she headed over to the laundry room.

"Thanks Denise! Let me finish the dishes here first," I replied, setting to work. I liked cleaning up after meals. It made me feel closer to Denise in an odd way, like I was doing the second half of the job for her. I put most of the dishes in the dishwasher, but my dad had a big bowl he used for his oatmeal that wasn't dishwasher safe, so I washed it by hand and dried it. When I went to put it back in the cupboard, I saw all of Dad's pill bottles lined up with his daily pill organizers. There were so many medications, many of which I recognized, some of which were new to me. And a bit behind them was Dad's Viagra, which I knew he'd been using for several years. Oddly, the prescription had expired over a year ago. Why didn't he refill the prescription? Oh, crap, were his other new meds preventing him from taking Viagra? That would be awful. I felt terrible for my dad, and then realized that would be terrible for Denise as well.

When I was done I headed up to my room. Halfway there, I remembered my fouled sheets. Should I put those aside? I didn't want Denise to see the results of my nocturnal emissions. But then I paused, conflicted. Does cum actually stain fabric? I know I'd heard that term "cumstain" but couldn't remember how literal it was. I didn't want my sheets to be ruined because I was too embarrassed to have Denise think I was some little boy who couldn't control himself.

I brought the clothes basket, sheets and all, down with me. Denise was in the laundry room already, starting a load of whites. She had a cloth cart with sections for fabrics with different washing requirements, and was sorting clothes and linens as I entered.

"Keep me company while I get this all going?" She looked over and smiled, and I immediately nodded and answered, "Of course." I don't think I could have refused her no matter what she asked of me, and I certainly wasn't going to say no to spending time with her.

"So what are you and Dave going to get up to today? Anything fun planned?" As she asked, she sorted the colored laundry for washing in cold water. She lifted that elf costume up and looked over at me, grinning for a moment, and my mind froze.

"I, um. Oh," I said, evincing my famous wit. That costume. That skirt. I couldn't help it; I was struck by a vivid memory of her ass, like a bolt of lightning that struck and paralyzed me. Oh my God.

Denise smirked and nodded as if I'd answered an unspoken question, then put the costume away in the cart, carrying on as if nothing had happened, and I studiously avoided looking at her ass as she turned to pick up more clothes.

"Yeah, I mean no. Um, we haven't decided," I eventually continued. My face felt hot, and I made myself watch the clothes and not Denise.

"Which means you'll probably hang out and play video games, right?" She quirked a smile at me and went to where I'd put my clothes basket. When she was close I could smell her perfume, that light floral scent, over the bleach and detergent smells of the laundry room. As she bent down to pick out my clothes and linens I could see down the top of that blue floral dress to the tops of her breasts, and my mind went blank. God she was so beautiful.

"Yeah," I eventually managed to squeak in reply, then tried again in something closer to my own voice. "Yeah, we might see a movie, but otherwise it'll be console games."

"Anything new?" She pulled my clothes out of the basket a handful at a time, bending over again and again, and I watched her neck, her collarbone... and the tops of her breasts. I couldn't stop looking if my life depended on it. Her creamy skin looked so soft, and the occasional light freckle only enhanced her beauty.

"Probably just more Halo," I answered, staring.

She pulled the sheets out and the once-sticky mess was now a dried crust, the white stain especially visible on my gray sheets.

"Ohhh, wow," she breathed softly, spreading the sheets out to see the size of the stain. It was huge. Clearly I'd cum all over the damned sheets, more than I'd realized. Her eyes were wide and her pupils looked huge and she shivered.

I blushed and didn't know what to say. "Um. Sorry," I managed.

"Don't be. You're a... VERY healthy young man," she answered, and smiled. "And like I told you, you have nothing... NOTHING to be embarrassed about." She looked back down at the huge cumstain pensively, pursing her lips, then blinked several times and put the sheets away in the cart. She looked flushed and a little flustered.

Denise looked like she was about to say something else when my phone rang. It was Dave, wondering when I was coming over. I told him I'd be right there, and waved goodbye to Denise. She waved back and said, "Have fun," as Dave told me a rather drawn-out anecdote about an annoying guy in his biology lab who got removed from class during a final for talking on his phone.

Dave and I played Halo for a few hours at his place then grabbed lunch. After stuffing our faces with burgers and fries, we went back and watched a fairly stupid comedy on Netflix. He asked me three times that day how Denise was doing, what she was up to, how things were going with her. He's had a crush on her for several years, which I can understand and forgive, but I didn't like talking about her. Dave was a great guy and a good friend, but he didn't treat women that well and tended to think of them more as hook-ups than people he could develop meaningful relationships with. And not that he had any chance with her, but Denise deserved better.

I got home in the late afternoon. Denise was in her study, working, and I headed upstairs. She did contract work as an editor so she worked from home. I tried to respect that and not interrupt, even though I wanted to go see her. My room was as I left it, but my trash had been emptied, which was odd. That was always one of my jobs. My dad has strong feelings about me cleaning my own room.

As I sat at my desk I remembered Denise seeing me jerk off and got hard again. The idea that she'd seen my cock, that she wasn't upset and seemed... maybe ok with it? Well, it was enough to get me going again. It wasn't uncommon for me to masturbate a couple of times a day, and I sure had a lot to be excited by. On a whim, I put the same Coltrane album on, starting with "My Favorite Things". I brought up a picture of Dad and Denise playing volleyball on the beach from a few years ago. That was before the heart problems got so bad, and they used to be much more active back then. In the picture, Denise was wearing a bikini and facing mostly away from the camera, so there was a great view of that tight ass. I brought up another picture, a portrait of her where her smile was especially happy, and lined it up next to the first picture. The title song ended and "Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye" clicked on as I settled into stroking.

I was looking at the pictures and remembering that amazing view from the day before, and I had my cock out and the tissues nearby on the desk, to avoid that same mistake, when I heard a knock on my door.

Oh fuck. I called out, "Just a minute," and put my cock away. I got up and went to the door and opened it, and Denise was there.

"Hi Jerry. I heard the music and... I... just wanted to see how your day went," she said haltingly. She looked past me to the desk, where the picture of her was still visible on the computer, with the box of tissues prominently next to it. Her eyes lit up and a smile crept onto her face, then she turned back to me. "Hope I'm not interrupting anything."

"Oh. Um. I was, I was," and I couldn't think of a thing to say that would explain what I was doing. I looked over at the computer and realized my mistake, then looked back as her eyes rose to meet mine. Was she just looking at my bulge?

"So I see. Well, let's catch up later then," she said, and smiled happily at me. "I'm so glad you're home," she added before closing the door.

What was that about? I was unbelievably hard as I thought it over. I was playing the same music as when she walked in on me the day before, and she seemed happy that I was masturbating again. To pictures of her. I thought back to her expression when she saw the cumstain on my sheets, how flushed she got. And all the time that image, of her bending over at the waist, was fresh in my mind.

I pulled my pants down to my knees and stroked and thought about her, and soon I came, spurting all over my chest and legs. I mopped it up with a tissue as best I could, and decided to take a quick shower. I threw my now-soiled shirt in the clothes basket and the tissue in the trash, and I headed down to the bathroom.

When I was done, I headed back to my room to change, I immediately noticed that the elf on a shelf was sitting in front of my keyboard, facing my computer, where a picture of Denise and me that my dad took while we were on vacation the year before was centered. It wasn't one of the ones I had open earlier. Oh my God. And my clothes basket was empty. And so was the trash.

Oh. My. God.

I took the elf and stuffed it in a drawer, under some old controllers, and after taking a long look at the picture, I shut down my computer. I could hear my dad's car pulling into the garage so I headed down.

We had an old family tradition of having pizza on Wednesdays, that started back when I was very young, so Denise wasn't cooking that night. My dad looked tired but was in a good mood as we settled in for pizza and a movie. He suggested "Love Actually", which I hadn't seen, but they had.

It was ok, I guess. There was one scene with a topless woman that briefly held my interest early on, then I checked my phone and didn't really pay that much attention until almost halfway in. As usual, Dad had been asleep for quite a while by that point, and he was snoring in his chair. There was this scene with Keira Knightley and some actor who was playing her husband's friend. Keira wanted to see some footage the friend took of her wedding, and he clearly didn't want her to. When she watched it anyway, all the footage was of her, lots of extreme close-up shots. It was clear this guy was absolutely besotted with her. I glanced over at Denise, and she was watching my reaction and smiling. I blushed and went back to my phone. I missed most of the rest of the movie, until another scene towards the end where those two showed up again. He was at her door, and he had all these handmade signs that he used to tell her that he loved her.

I looked over at Denise again, and she was smiling at me once more. "That was very romantic of him," she said, softly.

"Well, I guess, but she's married, and he's being rude," I answered. I wasn't really sure what I thought of the scene, honestly.

"She is, but the heart wants what it wants," Denise answered softly. I nodded in agreement, unsure what to make of that. I tried to watch the rest of the movie but I had no idea who most of the characters were and didn't much care.

The movie ended, and she woke my dad up, and they headed to bed. I slept fitfully, and dreamed I was playing hide and seek with Diane in a forest of huge candy canes.

The next morning, I hung out in Discord with Jim and Dave, and both of them kept asking how Denise was doing and what she was up to. After the third question I was feeling a little snappish and told them I had to help out around the house, but I'd meet up with them both later; Todd still wasn't due back for a couple more days. I headed downstairs and Denise was just on her way out to do some grocery shopping. Once she was gone, I headed up to their room and, ok, yes, I went through her underwear.

She favored satin, which had such a soft smooth finish. I ran my fingers over the fabric and imagined what it'd be like to touch them while she was wearing them, which of course got me thinking about what it'd be like to touch her. One thing led to another, and soon enough I had a pair of her panties wrapped around my cock as I jerked it. I was careful not to drip precum in it, despite the dazed intoxication of the moment, and when I did finally explosively come, it was into a tissue, which I carried into my room and deposited in my trash, after putting everything back as I'd found it, as close as I could remember anyhow.

On a whim, I grabbed the elf on a shelf toy out of my drawer and went downstairs. I grabbed a candy cane off the tree; I think it was the one she was hanging the other day, but it was hard to tell. I went into her study and on her desk, in the corner, was her tiny elm bonsai. That looked a little like a Christmas tree, I thought, so I hung the candy cane off a branch then put the elf behind her monitor, so he was peeking around the corner at the candy cane and the tree.

Satisfied, I headed over to Todd's, where he and Dave were messing around in Minecraft. The three of us caught up and told jokes and ate burritos until late. When I got back home, Dad and Denise were already asleep. I checked my trash, and it was empty. Huh. I read for a bit then crashed.