I Saw Stepmom Kissing Santa Claus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Denise had an onsite meeting with one of her clients, and when she was out of the house I went down to her study to see if the elf was still there. He wasn't, nor was the candy cane. Well, I was sure they'd turn up eventually, so I shrugged and went up to check on Denise's underwear, like the pervert I am.

When I pulled open the drawer, there was the elf, sitting on that same pair of panties I'd used yesterday, with a candy cane between his legs and his little elf hands wrapped around it. Well holy fuck. I freaked out for a few minutes but then decided Denise clearly knew and was making light of it, or maybe saying she didn't mind. Or maybe she liked it? I couldn't tell, but I was aroused enough not to let the details slow me down.

I took the elf and the panties back to my room, and masturbated feverishly, until I came in those panties. They were a sopping mess, soaked in cum, and I put them in the bottom of my clothes basket. Then I carefully arranged the elf at the bottom of the basket so he was standing, holding the candy cane between his legs, the hooked part underneath and the straight part pointing to the cum-sodden panties in front of him. OK, that was... pretty clear symbolism, I thought.

I went over to Dave's and we played Halo for a few hours. I headed home in the midafternoon, claiming I was supposed to help my dad with something, but really I was thinking only of Denise. She was in her study when I got home, and I could hear her talking to someone, so I headed straight up.

When I got to my room, my clothes basket was empty. My computer was turned on though, and onscreen was that same picture of Denise playing volleyball in her bikini, at half size and at the bottom of the monitor. The elf doll was standing with his face pressed against the monitor, his little elf arms spread wide, hugging that ass.

I was hard as a rock, and I started to pull my cock out but stopped. A fit of mad inspiration overcame me and I went downstairs, my erection straining against my pants, and knocked on the door to Denise's study. "Come on in," she called out, so I did.

"Hi Jerry," she said. "How's your day going?" She turned from whatever she was working on to look at me; I could see her monitor was full of text but had no idea what it said.

"Great," I said, and meant it. "How about you?"

"Good so far," she said, glancing down at my crotch then back at my eyes, "and I think something promising might have come up." She reached over to her desk and picked up a candy cane, and unwrapped it. "What are your plans for the rest of the afternoon?" She slipped the candy cane into her mouth slowly, closing her lips around it in clear enjoyment, all the while looking into my eyes.

"I think I'll head to my room for a little, play some music, keep myself busy. When's Dad due home?" I sounded so nonchalant, but inside I was quivering.

"Not for another two hours, at least," she replied.

"Sounds good. Well, if you need me, you know where to find me," I said.

"Have fun!" She smiled around the candy cane and turned back to her monitor, resuming typing.

I retreated upstairs, the clacking of her fingers on her keyboard receding as I went. Leaving my door open a hair, I sat down in front of my computer, turned so I was facing a little away from the door. My monitor was angled so I could see the reflection of the door though, and when I pulled my hard cock out and checked the line of sight, I was sure it'd be quite visible from the door. Best of all, the reflection in the door more or less lined up with that picture of Denise in her bikini that was still on my monitor, so I could look at both at once.

Fuck, I was hard. I already had a drop of precum leaking out as I turned on Coltrane. I left the picture Denise had selected up, but brought up other two as well, her portrait and the vacation pic of the two of us. My pants around my knees, I leaned back and slowly stroked myself, and waited, and hoped.

I tried to take my time but I was pretty worked up, and I lost track a little of what I was doing. Then I happened to glance at my monitor and I saw Denise peeking through the door, watching. So I continued. I closed my eyes and kept going, and my arousal at her presence was, I confess, a little offset by the tension I was feeling, so I wasn't quite there yet. I hadn't heard a sound and part of me worried that she'd left so I opened my eyes again and looked in the reflection, and my eyes met hers, and she slowly smiled.

I smiled back and watched as the door opened wider, and then I saw she was wearing the elf costume again. I turned my chair to face her, still stroking, trying not to come yet, but I was so worked up a stream of precum ran down over my fingers, making my shaft slippery.

Fuck, she was the sexiest woman ever. She stepped into the room and kneeled in front of me, her eyes locked on my cock, and I pointed it towards her as I stroked, offering it to her.

"Oh God, Jerry," she whispered. "That's so hot." Her approval, her desire, were too much and I came violently, grunting and spurting a stream that struck her face and upper chest, with splatters from her silky hair to her green bustier. She was flushed, and her eyes were wide, and she smiled as my cum ran down her perfect skin.

Dipping a finger in the splash on her chest, she brought it to her mouth and sucked her finger clean, shivering in obvious delight. "God, I've missed fresh cum," she said. "I have a bit of a kink about it."

"Denise, you're so... perfect. I love you so much," I said sincerely. Covered in my semen, she was like a dream. It ran down her cheek, and a tiny splash of cum was on her pert nose.

"I love you too Jerry. My favorite person," she said. She reached out slowly towards my slightly softening cock then looked up. "May I?"

I gave what was probably the most enthusiastic "YES" of my life, and her warm hand wrapped around my shaft. I groaned in pleasure as she moaned in delight, my cock surging even harder in her hand. She leaned in as she slowly, gently stroked my shaft, and one hand lifted my balls. She bent her head to look from all angles, clearly enraptured as she inspected my scrotum, my shaft, and my head. I'd never seen a woman admire my cock this way, and she moved it around and stroked it, running a fingertip softly around the ridge of my head before leaning in to gently kiss the side of my shaft.

She held my rigid cock out as she looked up at me and rubbed the head in the cum on her cheek, smearing it all over, her eyes locked on mine. "I love how hard you are for me, Jerry," she said softly, then leaned in and kissed the shaft right below the tip, still watching my eyes.

Her hand continued to stroke my shaft slowly, and she looked down at my cock, running her finger in a circle around my tip. "So hard," she whispered. Looking up into my eyes again, she leaned in and placed a kiss on my tip, then rested the tip against her lower lip. She slowly opened her mouth, still looking into my eyes, and pushed the tip against her lip, pulling it down, angling her head gradually until my cock was pointing into her mouth. The tip of her tongue stretched out and gently licked along the slit at my tip, barely making contact, tasting me delicately.

Her eyes never left mine as her lips closed around my tip, her hand still slowly stroking my shaft. It was basically a deep wet kiss, and my tip only barely passed her lips. She repeated the action slowly, deliberately, pausing while her lips were around my tip and opening her mouth a little wider, and I felt her tongue stroke along my slit again and let out a low guttural groan. Her bright green eyes stared into mine and she smiled happily and slowly lowered her head, taking me into her mouth.

I've had blowjobs, but nothing prepared me for this feeling. The wet warmth of her mouth was utterly breathtaking, and her tongue ran along the underside of my tip as her hand continued to stroke my shaft. Her other hand crept down and cupped my balls, gently caressing them and lifting them. She'd lower and raise her head, taking about half of me in at her deepest, pulling back until only the top of my tip was still in her beautiful mouth, and all the time she smiled at me and looked into my eyes, as my cum ran down her cheek.

She pulled her mouth off me slowly, and licked her lips. "Jerry, I want you inside me. Is that ok?" I couldn't believe she was asking if it was ok. It was everything I fucking dreamed about, the thing I'd wanted most for literal years.

"Oh God, yes please," I replied. Then I realized I wasn't prepared, and my heart sank. "Um, I don't have any..."

"I like to be prepared," she said with a grin, and pulled away from my cock. She reached behind her and pulled a condom out of her thigh-high socks. Tearing the foil, she then kissed the tip of my cock again tenderly before sliding the condom down over me.

"Wait there a minute," she said, and stood up. She was a vision of beauty, sex incarnate, splattered with my cum, as she walked over to my bed. Turning away from me, she bent at the waist and leaned her elbows on the bed. In a low husky voice she said, "There, that's what you wanted, isn't it?"

Holy fuck, it was so much better this time. Her creamy skin was reddened and puffy where her labia peeked out between those taught thighs, and I could see a glimmer of wetness. I walked over and knelt down behind her and buried my face there. She smelled so good! I pulled her tiny skirt up, exposing her entirely, then grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and pulled her wide open, and her puckered butthole delighted me. Most of my attention though was on that sweet pussy, and with my thumbs I pulled her lips open so I could see the delicate pink inside her. Both thumbs were wet, and as I watched, a drop of fluid ran down, over her clit, to hang precariously suspended in the air.

I couldn't wait any longer. I stood up and put one foot between hers, pushing outwards. She complied immediately, opening her legs wide. I stepped in, my feet just inside hers, and grabbed my cock to aim it properly at her opening. Then I leaned in slowly, sliding into her, home at last.

She was heaven itself, her body my only paradise. I could feel her muscles grabbing and squeezing me, and she was incredibly tight, but so wet that I slid readily in and out. She moaned, "Yessss, fuck me Jerry, fuck me," and it was the sexiest thing I'd ever heard.

I put my hands on her hips and held on as I fucked her, pulling her to me with each thrust, burying myself in her. I needed her, I loved her, I couldn't control myself at all, and I fucked her desperately, harder and harder and faster and faster, then all of a sudden she was shivering and twitching and she collapsed facedown on the bed, and I could feel her pussy clenching around me as she groaned. Her legs gave out but I held her up by the hips, still thrusting into her animalistically.

It was all more than I could take, and I came, throbbing inside her, my cock pulsing to match the contractions inside her. It was, without any doubt, the most intense sexual experience of my life.

I stood there for a bit, holding her limp body as she gasped for breath, then I slowly pulled out. The condom was bulging, full of my cum, and I started to pull it off when her hand reached out and grabbed my wrist.

"Don't... waste it," she gasped. "I want it."

"Anything you want, Denise," I replied. Looking down at her prone body, still occasionally twitching, her miniskirt pulled up over that glorious ass, I added, "And I can always make more."