All Comments on 'I Say Ass, You Say Arse: Brighton'

by Kumquatqueen

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
crittergirlcrittergirlover 2 years ago

Anal isn't even a favorite of mine and I loved this story!

MasterBlogmanMasterBlogmanover 2 years ago

Love these stories. I really like anal-oriented porn, and these stories do it so much better than most. The detailed, slow descriptions of penetration really make the scenes come to life. And as a recovering professor, I appreciate the ironic portrait of an academic conference.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueenabout 2 years agoAuthor

Glad some people enjoyed this and weren't put off by certain aspects. Don't know what you mean about an 'ironic portrait' - so far I've not gone anywhere near far enough with debauchery!

The ICI and other conferences mentioned, and all scientists, are of course fictional, though similarities to any real people may not be 100% coincidental.

We're only halfway through this conference - look out for I Say Ass... Continued - unless someone can think of a better title with a word beginning with C? Bradley will be tired but happy...

OmenainenOmenainenabout 2 years ago

Well, I didn’t take your advice and start with the earlier story, and thus it felt like coming in midway to a series, which means a little confusing. I liked the horny scientists and British English, and it certainly was devoted in the anal delights. I didn’t feel this was so much about Emily, actually I don’t known what this was about, so I don’t know if it was really female centric, but the descriptions were definitely sex positive and vivid. Thank you for participating in my event :-)

voyeur73voyeur73over 1 year ago

Beautifully crafted, well paced with a perfect mix of background detail and personalities which really establishes history and context. You have a wonderful way with words when it comes to the action, I can picture everything you describe. Looking forward to going through your whole back catalogue.

_robin_robinover 1 year ago

It was an undeniable fact that Emily loved being fucked in the ass. It was also a confirmed fact that Bradley loved doing it.

OMG! A Jane Austen quote! Squee!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKumquatqueen@Kumquatqueen
Once upon a time, I was born. I've lived. I've fucked. I've played. Sex and BDSM are my hobbies. I looked for realistic stories I like - it's a problem being British and thus repulsed by the word 'panties' - and eventually figured I'd polish up some stories I've written over t...