I Say Ass, You Say Arse: Brighton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It slid into her sticky hole remarkably easily.

"Yeah," she breathed. "About six inches, that's enough. OK... Can you do it really slow, gentle? Squeeze as slowly as you can? Please?"

"Of course. Just how you need it, babe," he promised. "I'll look after you."

He started letting the water flow into her, as slowly as he could. Emily whimpered happily, animalistic and uncontrolled.

"There we go," he murmured. "There's my good girl. There we are. Nearly there."

Her noises became more like squeals.

"You can do it, babe. There we are. Nearly done, just a little more." He rubbed her growing belly and felt the water move round as muscles relaxed. "Such a good girl. You're being so good for me."

His words were straight off a porno, but then, so was Emily, writhing and gasping on the floor at his feet. His fingers pressed together, the rubber bulb empty.

"See, you did it! No, you need to hold it. Keep those ass muscles tight. In fact, he didn't know if holding water in did make one's ass any cleaner, but it seemed to be a required scene of every video clip, the sexy woman feeling the anguished need and not being allowed to let go.

Watching Emily squirm uncomfortably, still turned on, desperate not to lose control, sounded hot as hell.

Emily moaned as he removed the device, rubbing her noticeably swollen tummy.

"Wait!" he cautioned her.

She made the most adorable squeaky whimper. Like a kitten.

"Okay, stand up and keep holding it... Oh fuck me! You're so hot!" He held her to him, her bare body soft and warm against his clothes. He gyrated his gut against hers, and she moaned, trying to move towards the toilet, but his arms were wrapped round her.

"Two more minutes," he guessed. "Can you do that for me?"

His little lost kitten squeaked, but nodded. Good! He held her close with his left arm, massaged her enlarged belly with his other hand. Emily tried to hump his pants leg, not quite tall enough to press his growing cock. She was desperate to distract from the weight in her butt, frustrated as hell.

"Okay, let it out."

She collapsed onto the toilet, grateful, and relaxed. Her body shook and shuddered. She panted in relief. It was like watching her come -- perhaps it was watching her come? -- only with him being with it enough to enjoy it.

A sneaky thought entered his mind.

"Stand up, ma'am. Oh, very good, ma'am. We're nearly there. But I think, we need one more round before you're ready for your... satisfying experience."

"Aw," she complained. Such a poor dejected kitty...

She didn't, however, argue, nor even question him.

"I'll fill this up again. Not too hot."

"Here's some salt." She passed him a couple sachets from her toilet bag, probably from a different chip shop.

"Good idea. Maintain that electrolyte balance. Drink a glass of water, too. They were rapidly sobering up, so guarding against hangovers was only sensible."

"I should just steal some PBS from work," Emily mused, briefly back in the professional world.

Bradley was shocked -- then he realised the stuff cost less than pennies, but was pretty much exactly the same as any other solution designed to mimic your own liquid chemistry. Phosphate buffered saline; sodium-phosphate enema, not really different. For an occasional cleanse, not actually emptying the high colon, it would be fine.

"Always consult a doctor before misusing lab material for medical reasons," he muttered automatically. Lab stuff was really useful -- apart from the supplies of nitrile gloves for DIY, and cleaning products that put Easy-Off Bang to shame, he'd used liquid nitrogen to burn a few persistent warts off his finger, with the full blessing of his doctor.

"In moderation," he warned her.

"Of course! It's not like I get anal more than once a fortnight, so I don't need this more than a couple times a year. I eat my five-a-day, normally." Fruit and veg, she meant. Emily might not need her arse cleaned out regularly, but she liked it. It highlighted what a naughty girl she was. Such a wanton butt slut. "That'll teach me to have a chippy tea."

He recalled tea meant the evening meal, not just the drink. "Lots of fruit for you, tomorrow, then? Good plan. Here we go."

"I'll get in the bath," she decided. "It'll definitely run clear this time."

"I'm sure," he agreed disingenuously, seeing as it had been perfectly clear the previous time. "Get into a comfortable position. Oh yeah. Fuck me, that's beautiful..."

She faced the faucet, head down submissively, her pert ass pointed up towards him. Emily made her ass wiggle, totally sexy. Marilyn Monroe would have been proud. "Do it, mate," she told him.

He did it, widening her swollen abused asshole with his fingers, inserting the soft bendy tube again, squeezing all the saline inside her as gently as he could, savouring all the heavy breathing and those little emotional moans from his beautiful friend.

Bradley tossed the bulb aside, and just let himself enjoy fondling Emily. So much warm smooth tender skin -- and now a larger, firm belly, which was as sensitive as those pale inner thighs.

He kissed down her spine. She rocked towards him, mewing plaintively.

"Hey, wait for it! You want it to be good when I put my cock in your hungry ass, right?"

"Mmm...?"

"So hold on. Patience! Turn around, so you'll shoot straight into the plughole."

It wasn't easy, but she shuffled round obediently, meaning Bradley got to see her sweating wet face, pouting and gasping in turns, as she tried to hold the two pints of fluid in her bottom. Stretching out the space where he would soon shove his cock.

She was so gorgeous. Writhing and desperate. Panting, needy.

Bradley reached forward to play with her hair, hanging wildly everywhere, and her breasts, also hanging down, begging to be played with. He jiggled them in his hands, pinched her little red nipples.

Emily groaned. "Please! I need to! I need to go..." she whispered, petulant as any five-year-old.

"I said, wait!" He could get used to this being stern. "Three more minutes. You can do it for me. And then I'll make it so good for you, so good, filling you up..."

She pressed her lips together, suppressing a whimper. A cramp hit, making her cry, and some drips escaped her butthole.

"Oh, dear. You need to practice self-control. Still three minutes, then."

But he kissed her shoulder, then reached over the bath and kissed her mouth. The distraction worked for a minute or so -- Bradley didn't have a clock to hand so was making all the times up -- but then Emily's wriggling and jerking made it difficult to hang on to her. He sat back, to enjoy watching.

When the tears began to look too real, he reassured his friend. "It's okay, sweetheart. You've done so well. Let it go."

She aimed a disbelieving expression -- joy? relief? -- at him.

Then Dr Emily Bannatyne relaxed her full arse that had been double-fucked that day. Clean water gushed from her bottom, into the bathtub and away. Her whole body rocked, shivering, as she moaned, out of control. She yelled as she let the relief overcome her.

Her crouching, naked body was one pure overwhelming orgasm.

"Wonderful. Here we go." He wrapped her in three of the hotel's luxuriant fluffy white towels. Once she was calm enough, he helped her out towards the door.

"Do you still want it?" he whispered, sleepy and wondering if she might not...

"Fuck, yes. Do it," she growled.

Oh, thank fuck! "Tell me what you want," Bradley said, loving hearing her sexy English voice begging for nasty, dirty sex.

"Brad Owens, listen to me! I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want! I want your big fat dick, in my tight squeaky-clean arse!" She paused for breath. "Gently sliding in, filling up my slutty bum, cos I'm so dirty like that..."

"Mm-hmm, good, good, all part of your service, ma'am."

Bradley was learning a lot about himself this week. How much he liked watching Emily obey him, and how he himself seemed to get off from pretending to be her paid-for man, contracted to getting her off.

He'd already known he loved anything related to her firm yet yielding ass, but 'anything' was proving broader than he'd imagined.

At whatever time in the morning this was, now was not the time to think too hard about any of it. Jet-lag was a bitch, but he was not going to let it ruin his sex life.

He offered her a white fluffy bathrobe belonging to the hotel, then his arm to lead her back to the bedroom.

Emily curled up on her side, half on the blue quilt which she'd folded aside, as come-hither as any classic film actress. More so, what with being completely nude, no foot on the floor, and her curved backside being the star of the show.

Bradley flung all his clothes onto the floor as fast as he could. He'd already checked for the lube bottle and the rubbers, both by the pillow. He leapt to lie beside her, his released cock coming to life and brushing over one butt cheek, so gently he nearly came on the spot. Thirteen times table, MAP kinase kinase kinase -- he tried to remember the Krebs cycle and gave up, but the effort had done its job.

"How do you want it, ma'am," he queried of her, in what he hoped was a sexy hired-professional voice. Probably a drunk Texan. That was how most of his voice acting came out.

She beamed at him, full of noblesse oblige. "I really need you behind me, ploughing my back passage. Gently but firmly, please."

Emily clambered to all fours, two fat pillows hugged to her chest, showing him the perfect view of her ass.

'There is a God,' he thought, admiring this wondrous, awesome product of nature.

Two perfect curves of palest pink-white skin, dark line of promise between them, reddened target circle in that brown crack, pendulous labia hanging beneath, perhaps to be played with once his cock was installed where they both agreed it belonged.

And she had those cute compact breasts pointing down, and a very nice pussy, and a clit which loved vibrations. Just in case they ever got bored of her ass. He doubted that would ever happen, but they'd want a bit more variety over the rest of the week, because he was determined she'd need some recovery time after tonight.

He slathered a fresh coating of lubricant over his suited-up cock, took a deep breath and went to push himself, slowly but surely, into her freshly-washed hole, determined not to let her escape.

There was resistance as his head pressed on her entrance, suddenly tense and small, neither designed nor evolved for a penis to penetrate.

He felt guilty, for a moment, not wanting to hurt her as he smeared more lube there and spun his dick in the tiniest of circles, screwing his way into her swollen ring of flesh. Her asshole might be engorged because she was so aroused, but it was also blocking her opening...

Emily moaned in frustration. In her still-tipsy state, having submitted herself to Bradley's deep clean, she was desperate for it and didn't care if he hurt her a little on his entry. She wriggled about him, then sucked in a lungful of air. With all her determination, she pushed her back hole backwards onto Brad's rock-hard cock.

Guessing what she was doing, he leaned forward, to apply equal obstinacy.

Something would have to give.

"Em, Emily -- open up! Let me in!"

Before he could feel bruising on his cock from the force, Emily remembered how to open up her sphincter and welcome penetration. His head slid forward, two inches inside.

Emily howled, but Brad had learned that didn't mean she was in pain. Not much, not too much, just intense. Awe-ful rather than awful. He breathed heavily, loving the tight squeeze, wanting more.

Time for him to persist. She'd done what she could voluntarily control; her ass would only open more if he fought his way in.

Bradley stepped forward on his knees. "I'm ready. Let me take you."

He wrapped his arms around her chest and the pillows, and pushed with his pelvis with all his might.

Slow, but inexorable. She might be an immovable object; he was damn well going to be an irresistible force. Or die trying!

His cock started to move forward.

Emily screeched. It was a noise normally heard during orgasms, being overcome with too much pleasure. Only this time, she let the sound out in one long wail, which went on forever.

He got himself under control. Not too fast. He wanted to spin this out as long as possible. As close to forever as he could, his cock compressed all round, tight, by Emily's amazing ass. He could feel how she was stretched rigid all around his leaking prick.

He let himself rock forward another inch or so. Only another two and a half before he'd be buried in Emily's butt, all the way down to his balls. He recalled how great it felt when not only was his entire cock inside her, but the hair of his balls and round his base brushed against her hairless ass.

Bradley tightened his grip around Emily, and had to thrust forward.

She was already panting, so the result was a breathless scream.

'Fuck the neighbors,' Bradley thought, moaning right along with her. Surely the first requirement of a prestigious seaside hotel was thick walls, so everyone could enjoy their dirty weekends as they wished?

"Ohhh..." Emily howled, impaled on this long solid rod with no means of escape, not dreaming of ever even trying to extract herself.

Bradley savored the tightness all round the length of his cock, so exquisite, even when he stayed totally still. But soon it got him too excited and he simply would have to move. Thrust. Oh God, even the thought of the word 'thrust', while embedded in Emily's wonderful backside...

"Yeah, you filthy rich bitch," Bradley gasped, feeling every squeeze of her ass around his full length. "You're getting what you paid for, lady. You wanted this. Take it! I'm making you take it, take it in the ass! You're being fucked in the ass, hard, ass slut, take it!"

Emily buried her face in her pillow, screamed, and took it.

Bradley shifted his arms up a little to curl round her breasts, squash them too, and let his dick thrust as hard as it wanted.

He couldn't control it any more. He shot what seemed like a pint of spunk into her, really forcing her to be as full as she could possibly be with him, and groaned as his balls tightened, his whole being seemingly emptied inside her.

He yelled, primal gratified sounds.

Bradley let his head fall onto her sweating back, and collapsed.

Eventually he noticed that the room was silent, but Emily hadn't moved.

"Em?"

"Mm?"

"You okay?

"Mmmmm...." That was the purr of a sexually satisfied woman.

It almost got him hard again, but the combination of jet-lag and exhaustion meant he couldn't manage the hydraulics.

"Good. Me too."

"Mm. Throw the cover over us, would you?"

He managed to oblige, as they rocked sideways into a spooning position. "You do know, my cock is still in your ass?"

There was a moment of confused silence before she slurred, "Best place for it. Don't move. Nighty-night, hooker boy."

"Mm." Just going to sleep, curled up round Emily's fantastic body, seemed perfect. With or without being Emily's fantasy rent-boy. His cock would fall out of her sticky distended hole at any moment, but that was honestly beside the point.

He was dozing before he knew it, followed by cursing as his and Emily's alarms went off.

She removed his hand from her breast and insisted on showering first. He let his eyes slowly grow used to the morning light by watching her stomp to the bathroom, then returning to let the towels fall where they might, as she dried herself before him.

"That was a good night, she observed. "Day, whatevs. I think I got my money's worth for my first half of your services!"

"Of course!" He faked indignation. "When would you like the next instalment? I do need to attend the session at three this afternoon, and probably mingle afterwards."

"Mm. I'd best have a day off, tonight. And tomorrow, you've given me such a good hammering! I'm feeling so open... Still, I'll be around on the last night, not at the dinner."

"I thought tonight was the big conference dinner?"

"Oh, yeah, tonight is the big one for anyone -- I got you a ticket. Though how they'll feed table-service to fifteen-hundred delegates is beyond me! Tomorrow there's the evening at the Sea Life Centre -- I hope they don't serve fish or squid -- it would be a bit tactless in front of the exhibits! But no, the last night, lots of people will have left anyway, there's an invitation-only dinner for the great and the good. I wasn't invited, but Richie's going -- god knows if he'll ever get invited again... Not my problem!"

"Cool. Well, now. I wonder who I might find to pay for my talents tonight or tomorrow?"

It was a joke. He was still jet-lagged and tired beyond belief. His plan for the next two evenings was to chill in whatever congenial bar, pub or party he could find, getting to know as many people as possible. Getting to 'know' any more women wasn't on his radar.

But Emily appeared to take him seriously. "If you don't demand actual cash, I'm sure you'd have a queue of admirers! Rachel's Emma -- oh no, she had to go back to the day job. Rachel, then! She'll be lonely, and you could fill that need, know what I mean?"

Bradley gave her a hard stare. She continued undaunted, "Ooh, Marion would if you looked willing! I know she's carefully treated you as young and off-limits, trying not to scare you, so all up to you... If you want to play for the top tier, I hear Fiona Wilson likes an obedient young toy-boy and every kink going, not that I have any proof for sure!"

"What about Tim Smith, though?" Wilson was married to him, making them a power couple in their field.

She pretended to misunderstand. "The lovely Sir Tim? I'm not sure, though there are rumours he takes it from men... Oh, you mean, does he mind? I've seen him come out of someone's room at 8 am, not his wife's, not even trying to hide, so it would be a tad hypocritical if he did complain!"

Bradley took a deep breath. It wasn't just lack of sleep making his head spin. "Fuck, I need coffee! Let's get breakfast. And you, stop trying to distract me from today's session."

He checked his timetable. "'Interesting Integrins'. Methinks someone protests too much."

"Might need some other food for thought, you reckon?"

"Mm." They were alone in the elevator, amazingly. He guessed most people would stumble down round 8.30, for the 9 am start. "Tell me, how does your ass feel today?"

Emily grinned, and replied, "Beautiful. I can feel my heartbeat pulsing through it, where all round my arsehole is still all swollen. It's delightfully sore. Sore in a really good way, like I'm feeling it all the time? All kind of stretched, from you forcing your great big cock into it. Mmm, you had me so full..."

The lift stopped, then continued with no new passengers, so she continued, rivalling any contestant on Just A Minute for speaking without hesitation, repetition or deviation on her subject. "Poor little red rosebud, all bashed about, to get your dick in it... And Richie's, of course -- that was a good aperitif before you came along. But then you came and made it all so good and clean, so I guess all the lube now dripping out into my pants is your fault..."

She managed to keep describing her ass, and everything he'd done to it the day before, fucking, plugging, washing, more fucking, all through their ride down to the ground floor. In the most graphic detail. At least once they were in the hotel restaurant, Emily went quiet. She just smiled.

Bradley grinned too, while he prayed he'd not still be visibly hard by the time he'd finished his breakfast.

___________________________________________

To be continued...