I Say Ass, You Say Arse: Contrasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you enjoy it? Apart from straining your mouth, of course. This really isn't a starter dick..."

"I mean, what I was doing, licking, tasting -- it wasn't unpleasant? But then it felt more like it was you... Part of you."

She grinned. "Yeah, that's what it feels like to me, too. When the wearer starts moving, enjoying it, getting off on it -- then it's their cock. You're a cocksucker, darling."

To Rachel, this was clearly a compliment. Certainly no insult!

Given what she'd just said -- "You and me both, it sounds like?"

"Yeah. Kinda. I mean, I don't mind real ones, either, if they're attached to a decent guy."

"I like to think I'm a decent guy..." Did that sound too much like wheedling?

"You sure are, or you wouldn't be in my hotel room, babe. And I noticed that hint! But don't get ahead of yourself -- you're supposed to be servicing my needs, first, remember."

"Depends on exactly what your needs are, ma'am. I mean, the contract said going down on Em to her satisfaction, and fucking her ass. I... I think those services are transferable to a new client."

"They'd better be! But what I was wondering, was, did you like sucking my cock because it was pleasing me? Do you like making women happy?"

Bradley considered a minute, then nodded.

"Mm-hm. I was wondering. So, OK, you don't want to do anything with a man -- even Richie, I hear?"

"Correct. Really."

"Ah, well." She sighed. "You wouldn't believe how hard it is to find cute guys to watch getting it on... He's not into men either, really, actually. Just slutty and bribeable."

Bradley attempted to adjust his opinion of serious Richie to include words like 'slutty'; decided not to bother. Rachel's ideas involving himself seemed much more interesting.

She went on, murmuring half to herself, "No men. Your arse? Mm, nice bum." She squeezed it. "Yeah. Nice firm muscles, good for fucking with, I bet."

"Yup," he agreed. "Satisfaction guaranteed."

"I'll be the judge of that, pet! But when I said arse, I should have said arse-hole, shouldn't I? I mean sure, no blokes' cocks, sure. Nor this one, it's terrifying!" Her tone became more insinuating. "Tell me, love. You're such a nice, clean-cut, boy. So respectable. Like Emily. She looks all misleadingly demure and virginal, too! But underneath, you're at least as filthy-minded as she is, right?"

Bradley grimaced. "I suppose I can't deny that, not any more." He wasn't sure what Rachel was getting at. "I guess, we match quite well? She might have started earlier, is all."

"She taught you stuff, huh? No, she hasn't been gossiping! Well, just promising that you know how to fuck a girl's arse, and were a quick learner at learning how to eat her out..."

"Guilty as charged, ma'am."

"I could so get used to hearing that!" Rachel beamed a genuine grin. "Thing is, among other things, I do like submissive men. And playing with boys' arses. I mean, tell me? What do you like, or like done, or want to try, there?"

"Jeez, I dunno... I mean, I'd never thought of anything near my ass, and I'm sure I wouldn't like it, neither."

"We couldn't experiment? Just a tiny bit? What are you scared of?"

"I'm not scared!" he snapped back. "Just don't think I'd like it." She continued to stare at him, eyebrows raised in disbelief. He admitted, "But recently, just seeing Emily getting off from it so much, hearing people do like it... just maybe, something gentle...?"

"A sweet anal virgin!"

Which was exactly what Emily had told him, a year earlier. He coughed.

Rachel chuckled and clarified, "Well, sort of. Sweet twenty-whatever, and never been rimmed... No?"

"No."

"Nary a tiny little wee finger?" She held up her index finger, then swapped it for her actual little finger. Bradley wondered, not for quite the first time, but nearly, what a pinky pressing on the edge of his asshole might feel like.

"I've not. No." He hastened to add, "And I really don't think I'd want it!"

"Hey, it's not like there's not a few interests we have in common! I know, I know, I'm into all sorts of exotic shit, but you know, I'm really quite happy just getting licked or fucked. The pussy's off-limits for cock, I'm afraid."

She clarified, "I kinda belong to Emma, in some ways. If she were here, she might be OK, but as she's at home..."

"I guess I can cope without..."

"Good. I mean, you're getting paid! You kinda like that idea, don't you? Gets you a bit extra hot?"

Bradley laughed. "Well. I mean, we both know I'm not doing anything too unpleasant! But... Yeah, true. Em and now you, you're not treating me -- your whore -- as a lesser being. You know how some guys treat waitresses?" Or housekeeping, seeing as they were in a hotel. "You know, clicking their fingers and treating them like shit? You guys? You're classy, treating your service staff right. It's more like, I'm offering a valued and rare service, and you're grateful for it. Like, say, if I were a tax advisor?

"Thank fuck we don't have to do tax returns in this civilised country!"

"You don't? How...? Aagh! No, I am not wasting our time talking about fucking taxes!"

"I may have a wide range of kinks, but trust me, tax regimes ain't one."

"No? How incredibly vanilla of you," Bradley told her.

Rachel was initially fooled by the air of disdain, wondering whether Bradley might be up for more kinky activities than simply fucking her up the arse -- not that she would turn him down if that was all that was on offer, far from it -- but then realised the languid pose was an act, a dismissive attitude worthy of any of her school-friends' brothers from Harrow or Eton.

She laughed. "I have my vanilla moments. And strawberry and chocolate ones. Actually, before you start analysing that terrible metaphor, turn back onto your front and I'll play around. Tell me to stop any time, right?"

She straddled his thighs. He felt her body heat, and her stockings' roughness over his leg hair. She rubbed his buttocks with her thumbs, pushing the cheeks apart and revealing more of a dark furred line between them, which wasn't something Bradley was comfortable showing.

"No..." He found her breathing ominous, on his tiny shy arsehole.

"I'm not going to shove anything inside you. Don't fret, petal. Just play on the outside, get my face into your lovely arse. OK?"

She nuzzled him as she spoke, and Bradley felt that wasn't bad. Bearable. Quite pleasant. Not unpleasant, anyway.

He could put up with it. Seeing as he was being paid. Couldn't he?

"Mmm..." He couldn't understand anything she said, but cared naught as his ass jiggled around her face, vibrations carrying across from her mouth to his flesh. Suddenly the idea of a girl's face in his freshly-washed ass, just like he liked doing to them, seemed potentially attractive.

"Oh, that's good!" He breathed the words out. The intimacy, the approval, the warm softness of her lips -- psychologically it was working on him, even before he realised how amazing it felt.

Those hot wet dabs of her tongue, landing on one small spot.

A beautiful, nasty, intensity.

Acceptance of his dirtiest part, no matter that they'd just showered.

Nerve endings he didn't know he'd had, firing off in pleasure. "Mmm..."

"Are you OK, pet?"

He didn't dignify that with an answer. She could spend the rest of his life there, for all he cared. When she didn't immediately put her mouth back, he managed to make a purring, whining sound, to indicate his feelings.

She laughed, making his bottom vibrate more, and returned to licking his asshole.

He'd never have thought it, but he was loving it.

"Don't stop!"

She didn't, then. But soon Rachel raised her head. "Let me try one little lubed-up finger. Just one, promise. Then I'll lick you again."

"Whatever! Please!"

"Relax."

The finger below her lips felt as good as her tongue had, pressing around his ring, but his body wasn't letting it in any further. He couldn't be bothered to say, 'I told you so', as he tried to ease his muscles on the wave of golden sensation rippling round his arsehole.

"Ahhh..."

He relaxed, and an inch of Rachel's finger slid inside him.

It wasn't completely unpleasant, he supposed, especially as she was still licking and sucking all round it. But distasteful. Wrong. A bit like needing to get that last bit of poop out... She tried to wriggle her finger about. Again, an odd pressure. Not really objectionable, but Bradley didn't find it pleasant.

"Eh..." he almost complained.

Suddenly he relaxed, almost coming. Her finger slid in further, her knuckle opening his ass in a way that he just didn't like, pressing something that just wasn't right... Not painful, just too objectifying. Like alien probing...

"Ugh! Stop it!"

"Yeah?" The finger vanished; he exhaled in relief. "You really didn't like it? Did it hurt?"

"No, it didn't hurt. Just... No. I guess I'm just not meant to be penetrated. But we're here for your pleasure, not mine."

"We're here for whatever I want, sweetheart. What about what I was doing before?"

"That... that was good."

"Hm? Tell me, right, what was good? We don't want any communication errors, do we?"

Like with a patronising grade-school teacher, he became tongue-tied. "Your mouth... good..."

Her too-cheerful face appeared near his.

"What about my mouth? Tell me what you liked."

"Please -- put your mouth back where it was..."

"Now, where was that? I mean, I know I kissed you a bit ago."

It was obvious she wanted him to say exactly what she'd just been doing to him, where her lips had been. He felt horribly embarrassed. He tried to convince himself he really shouldn't be -- she'd decided to use her mouth like that, after all. It wasn't like she didn't know what had been happening.

"Your mouth, on my asshole... your tongue in my ass... please?"

"Ah, so you do like something round there? Ah well, good to know your limits. Sweet soft tongue good, fingers bad, whatever..."

"Shut up, just do it..."

There was a slap on his ass. "Oi, who's the client round here?" She gave him a too-brief lick round his ring again. "In fact, I think it's time you impressed me, instead. Your mouth; what's it good for?"

Brad sighed. "Give me some feedback and it'll get very good. Trust me. Don't suppose we could do both at the same time...?"

Some shuffling about confirmed they really couldn't, at least not to either of their satisfaction.

"Tough. I call the shots; you do me," Rachel told him.

He had to admit he rather liked her bossy voice.

"As you wish, ma'am. What position would you like?"

He had her lie back on a pillow, the angle ensuring he could get his mouth round her clit without the base of her cock getting in the way. But it was a finger inside her which affected her more. He had to lift his head, to watch.

He liked the way she rolled from side to side as she got more aroused, the cock just a decoration of her body. Like a tattoo or piercings on a girl, it was amazing how quickly you got used to it.

He added his right hand to his task. Apart from anything else, it would help hold her in place.

Two fingers inside her and an elbow over her thigh did pretty well to hang onto Rachel as she produced a minor near-climax, though to be fair he was lying across her other leg. He slurped up the oyster-like wetness over his face.

Bradley smiled to himself. He rather liked making women yell his name. In the circs, God must be his secret name, right? Of course, Rachel would want more -- a brief lick of the clit hardly counted as proper oral sex. And hearing any words wasn't as good as a woman screaming incoherently, with his cock inside her...

"Have you got rubbers and lube?" he asked.

"Of course. In the suitcase. I'll get them in a minute."

"I can get them."

"No! There's... private stuff in there!"

"Hey, come on. You've been opening up my mind. Show me what other things you have in there. Can't be any more embarrassing than you having a cock, surely?"

"True, I suppose." Rachel came to join him before the case on the desk, and opened it. She moved aside two bras of enormous lacy capacity. "Those are Emma's, obviously..."

"Quality is what counts," he promised her, kissing one of those cute little breasts.

Four vibrators of varying shapes, some thick black panties -- "to hold those things in place," she explained. "You'll probably want one of those vibes as a sidekick in a bit, just warning you." Two shanks of long cotton rope, held neat in a kind of braid. A leather collar, black of course, with a few metal loops folded back onto it.

"Is this yours?"

Rachel didn't answer, but took it from him. She ran her thumb along the nap of the underside of it. Then she glanced up at him.

He seemed only interested in what she liked. A sweet, kind boy. A sneaky thought crept into Rachel's mind.

"You've been very good and nice to me this evening."

"Thank you." He didn't add an honorific; the sentiment seemed to be from Rachel herself.

"Obedient, trying to please..." she noted.

He wondered where this was going. She continued to fondle the collar, liking the leather, he was sure, but there must be something more...

"Are you asking me to wear that?" he asked. "That collar?"

His use of the word broke her out of her trance. She raised startled eyes to him.

"I mean... you'd look good in it," she offered, embarrassed.

"Hm." He took it from her, ran his own fingers along both sides. He figured out his disquiet. "What would it mean, if I did?"

Rachel shrugged, managing to hide that she was impressed with him. "It's a piece of leather with a buckle. There's no high council of kink who get to say it means anything in particular."

"Yeah, but. I've seen enough clips of porn with... I don't know, oiled-up slaveboys or gimps getting tortured! There's always meaning, isn't there, to a collar?"

She tilted her head. "Interesting, to know where your mind goes."

"I do not want to be a rubber-suited gimp getting chained up and whacked!"

"Yeah. Wouldn't suit you. Again, interesting: what you don't deny. All I was thinking, and tell me if you might go along with it, was that if you're choosing to be a good obedient servant, which let's face it is what you've been doing all night, then dressing the part might be fun."

"Which would mean wearing what, exactly?"

He liked the smile which crept across her face as she replied. "One collar. I'm not sure you'd need anything else, not in here. Oil optional." The smile became a grin. "Though some little budgie-smuggler undies might enhance the image. Gold lamé, or mesh or something..."

"You've been watching too much Rocky Horror, haven't you?"

"You'd make a lovely Rocky. I suppose I'm a bit like Frank..." She rubbed her strap-on. "Not the rape and murder bits, obviously..."

"Oh, good. You look much better in stockings than he does." He took the collar from her, placed it around his neck, and let her buckle it for him, on a previously unused hole.

"Don't you look sweet." She led him to a mirror. He had to admit, the contrast of black leather and fair skin was impressive.

"Mm. Put your hands together. Good boy. Bow your head a bit. Ooh, you're doing it naturally! Ah, bless. Feet apart more. I want to play with what I've bought. Hired. Whatever. Oh yes, aren't you adorable!"

His arse cheeks might now have bruising from being pinched, but she was much more careful with his dick and balls, to his relief. "Such a pretty cock. Now, do you know what I want? How are you going to serve me?"

"I would suggest, madam, that having had an appetizer applied manually, then I recommend an oral entrée, and when it's time for dessert, the anal speciality de la maison."

"Sounds good to me. Go on. Show off your talents!."

She blew him a kiss. He put his arms round her and they kissed properly, enjoying it, until Rachel pushed him away, saying "That's all very well, my boy, but we're not starting a romance here, and I want to get fucked!"

He nodded, switching to kissing downwards, to those lovely little breasts. Sweet little nipples received their kisses. He slid his hands further, enjoying her cute ass, higher than Emily's, then pulled her tight to his face. He couldn't, though, get his tongue to her clit while she remained standing. That cock was in the way.

"Lie down on the bed."

"Ooh, who's giving orders round here?"

"Sorry, ma'am. But if you want my mouth where I guess you do, then it needs to be physically possible."

"I guess so. This do you?" She flung herself onto her back on the bed, and tugged down a pillow for her head.

"Awesome." She really was. "Now, if I may lift your knees like this -- oh yeah, talk about hidden pleasures! Really, it's a shame to hide all this under that big rubber cock..."

"Says the man with sexy sensitive balls and all that soft skin beneath them, hiding under a nice big cock."

"Ah, it rates as nice, now, does it?"

He stopped there. Bradley put his mouth over her pussy, easily finding her wakened clit, sucking it as he brought his hand up to join in. Her cock managed to avoid thunking into his forehead.

"Mm. Shut up, and keep licking, boy."

Bradley obeyed. He'd heard enough, from Rachel, Emily and women, that a big failing of men was chopping and changing what they were doing:

"What part of 'don't stop!' means 'start going in circles instead'?'"

"Or 'more'?"

"Or 'harder'?"

Emily had made it particularly clear. If a woman was groaning, 'Yes!, Yes!, More!', then the man's job was to keep doing exactly that, as vigorously as possible, until he collapsed with exhaustion.

At least Rachel had acknowledged that battery-powered backup might be needed. At this rate, he'd be needing it! Her pussy was relaxed and wide open round his middle finger, his lips over hers as he tried to keep a thumb where she both wanted it and couldn't bear it. But would he be able to keep doing it for as long as she kept muttering, "Please? Yeah, yeah, yes, please..."?

He tried another finger on the job, but Rachel's pussy was tight; getting anything more in there wouldn't be easy. He raised himself on an elbow to see what she was doing.

"Oi, get your face back in there!" She added, stern but joking, "What do I pay you for? Well, really!"

"What do you want more of? I aim to please... within reason..."

"I'm totally unreasonable. Nah, you're doing great. Getting there. But if you're getting tired," -- she looked embarrassed again -- "did you or Em say you did rimming?"

"I don't know what she said, but I do. I can. Are you requesting that?"

Her awkward face combined with her sexy naked body, convincing him to push further. Two could play at the 'forcing embarrassing admissions' game!

He went on, "It's something I can do, when a lady -- a customer -- asks nicely. I wouldn't want to risk doing that to someone who didn't like it..."

Rachel took a deep breath. "Yeah. You want to get me off? Hell, I don't know what you want, but to get me off, get your mouth, maybe a finger, on my arsehole. Or in it, seeing as it's all clean. Then you've got another hand to flick the bean -- you know what I mean, right?"

"Mm-hm. And that gets you all ready to be fucked?"

"Darling, I'm always ready to be fucked. Well. Almost. But it's just manners, isn't it? Ladies first. Come on, pretty rent-boy. Earn your keep!"

"Oh, such a cruel, harsh mistress!" He was quoting Heinlein, but she took him literally.

"Oh yes, and don't you forget it, if you want to go there. I think there's a cock ring in the bottom of that bag. I could make you fuck me, and not get off yourself..."

"You wouldn't." It was a sudden nightmare, the idea of his dick in Rachel's ass, unable to come. But with some time to get his head round the idea, a promise of eventual relief, it sounded kinda hot...