I Say Ass, You Say Arse: Contrasts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe not tonight. We're both trying to impress each other, right? And you haven't run away from," -- she rubbed her cock meaningfully -- "so I don't want to put you off now."

"With ya. Right, ma'am. You lie down there, turned over, and I'll work on making you feel real good." He had no idea why his servile voice had gone back to Texas.

Maybe he'd seen Thelma & Louise at an impressionable age? He was glad another generation had gone by -- Rach and Emily sure wouldn't settle for crap husbands! Richie might be a bastard to any people he didn't want to waste his time on, but when it came to Emily, the man's actions spoke loud and clear. Richie was supporting her career, and thus her, to the utmost the man was capable of.

Enough thinking about them. Here he had Rachel, naked on the bed in front of him, her shoulders and back muscular yet feminine, those fabulous buttocks all shown off in pale beauty by the black rubber straps round waist and hips, her long legs like any woman's, always fantastic. As she parted her legs he saw her swollen labia, dusky pink and aroused and sticky, from his spit and her own juices.

"You're beautiful," he told her, not just playing a role. He pushed her thighs apart. They looked firm, but her inner thigh was as soft and wonderful to the touch as any woman he'd ever had the pleasure of.

Bradley pushed his head between her legs and licked up a couple tantalizing drops of moisture leaking from her pussy, then emerged into the open air again. He laid a hand on each of her butt cheeks, one each side of her dark crease, and pushed his hands apart.

He resisted his urge to declare, "I hereby declare this asshole open!" like a cheesy Z-list celebrity doing a ceremony, but he really did feel the sight deserved a round of applause.

Like any woman, her flesh was darker between her buttocks, some small dark hairs squashed down the crease, a cute dimple at the top of her crack which he had to kiss. There really was something totally adorable about ass dimples. Sacral or coccyx dimple would be more technical, but he was there for the ass; to him it would always be an ass dimple.

Once he pressed his face there, inhaling the more musky yet still slightly soap-scented smell of Rachel's ass, he just had to keep going, moving his lips inch by inch down her ass crack which he held wide open. He took his time, until finally he could kiss her little truffle-like butthole, brown, wrinkled, wonderfully scented.

He could only just get his lip to it -- her muscular bottom didn't give way easily. Not as forgiving an ass as Emily's. But never mind. He had a tongue.

He heard Rachel cry out, "Oh!" as his wet tongue washed round her crumpled hole.

She wailed, sounding impressed, needy, wanting, all in one sustained note. From Rachel, he guessed that was the equivalent of a standing ovation.

Bradley rocked his face from side to side, enjoying her butt cheeks pressing against his cheeks on either side. He wrapped a determined arm under each firm thigh and clung on as she kicked the mattress. He had to admit to enjoying his power to elicit such strong reactions from her.

She shivered against him, managed to take a deep breath. "I need more. Fuck me." Her voice went husky. "Fuck my arse!"

Bradley leaned on one arm over her ass as he reached for that lube. He pulled the small vibrator closer to him, too. If she thought she'd need it to get off, he wanted to be prepared. A good Boy Scout, going for his Sex badge. He hoped he could get her to climax without battery assistance, but his priority was to satisfy her. His client. His boss.

He pushed a slicked-up finger into her asshole, forcefully. She didn't seem to mind the friction. Rachel managed to open up for him with a small sigh, then gripped his finger tight. "Please, fuck me, rent-boy..."

Tight, hot grip all around. Bradley couldn't wait to have that all round his stiff cock. He was already leaking at the thought!

"Yeah, that's great, love. Come on, cover up and get fucking in there!"

Normally a crude demand would put him off, but being ordered to fuck a hot woman's ass? No way was he going to object!

Her smooth, classy voice continued to purr. "Yeah, that's it. Get your cock all hard, boy. All ready to shove up my bum. You like girls' arses, don't you, you naughty, filthy boy? Bet you'd even do it for free, you dirty arse-loving whore..."

All her words were perfectly true, but he wasn't going to admit anything. "Maybe. But, back at ya, you're the one so desperate for a cock in your butt that you're paying for it! You just can't get enough dick in your ass, huh, lady?"

He snapped the condom in place, got some more lube on his finger.

"Uh-huh. I admit it, I love good anal fucking. Go on, shove your great big cock up my arse!" Bradley pulled her up onto all-fours. "Yeah, you want it, whore-boy. I know you do."

"I'm not arguing! Ma'am," he added, seeing as their role-play was adding extra spice to the whole mad encounter. "Are you ready, lady, to be stretched by my cock up your cute little ass?"

He didn't wait for a reply. He pressed his tip against that tiny ring. With the eternal magic of human bodies, it stretched open wide and swallowed him up. Bradley fell forward, having not expected it to be so easy.

Rachel groaned. "God, that's so deep... Careful, now."

"I'll look after you, ma'am." It was a real promise.

Bradley withdrew half his cock, then pushed in more slowly. Her flesh expanded all round, holding him snug, tight, and so hot all around.

"You're so hot, lady."

"And don't you forget it," she panted, forcing herself backwards onto him, until he was almost kneeling, her legs tight outside his. "Oh, god, you're filling me up so good..."

"Mm-hm. You want to feel me fuck you?"

"Yeah. Fuck me." When he didn't move instantly, she snapped, "Come on, rent-boy. Enjoy your great cock fucking me in my tight slutty arse! Fuck me hard!"

Tensing his groin so as not to come way too soon, Bradley pushed inside, enjoying feeling his cock being compressed all round by her body. He pulled back, same again, faster, then again, thrusting with all his might.

He got into a rhythm. Hard. Fast. Hard. Fast.

Fucking Rachel's ass like she were the whore in a porn video, so desperate to oblige she'd let anyone do her as hard as they wanted.

Rachel's breathy voice interrupted his thoughts. "Yeah. Good boy." Another pant. "So desperate to please me. Yeah. Keep it up. Bet you'd do anything for me, to do this more. Yeah. Play with me..."

He reached round to her pussy, trigging another sighed, "Oh, good boy!" A finger inside her, one hard against her clit -- the girl clearly liked it hard. She made another noise, proving he was doing well.

They rocked together. Bradley luxuriated in the firm grip of her ass and how her butt splayed open, showing all the little hairs round her stretched asshole as she took him in, all the way to the root of his cock. He didn't want to finish, but despite every effort, he knew he'd come very soon.

Rachel groaned. "Need... more..."

He didn't have any more cock to give. Nor any more energy. He tried rearranging his fingers. They slipped away from where Rachel wanted them.

She cursed. He was almost grateful for the distraction, blocking his imminent orgasm.

He fumbled to find her pussy again. Too high. There was that rubber cock. On the other hand, he could use that solid cock to hang onto with his fingers, resting his thumb on her clit...

"Mm, that's better... Clever boy..."

He glanced round the room for more distraction, trying to fend off that familar tightening behind his balls.

There was the little vibrator, beside them on the bed.

Bradley swapped hands and reached for it. He pressed the button on its control unit; it began to hum, near-silently. He stepped his thrusting back up, enjoying looking at Rachel's back. Chestnut hair falling on each side of her neck, smooth beige skin down her back, those beautiful pale curves of her ass, on where the sun hadn't shone, black rubber belt. And the base of his cock just visible as he sank into her wonderful ass. He bent over to lick a bead of salty sweat off her glistening spine.

He knew he had to come soon. Even though he needed her to come first. Or around the same time. Forget his upbringing and his plan to be a gentleman -- he was starting to care way more about himself than her orgasm. Just as well he wasn't really working.

During what would have to be his final effort to deny himself, clenching his whole groin, Bradley touched the vibrating bullet to Rachel's pussy. Somewhere round her labia, he figured, unable to see.

Rachel gasped, squirming in shocked delight. He moved the toy around, hoping to hit her clit.

Her scream suggested his aim was on target. He tried to hold the gadget there, but she was a bucking bronco, gyrating. He gripped her cock like a saddle horn, trying to stay put, hoping to make her come.

Bradley couldn't control himself any more. He reacted to her sounds. His cum fired deep into her ass when she yelled abuse and her muscles tightened even further around him. He dropped the vibrator somewhere, long past caring.

Ah, well. He collapsed onto Rachel's back, now covered in shining sweat. She in turn dropped to the bed, moaning unintelligible sounds, though he was pretty sure there was a 'yeah...'

He felt Rachel's asshole pulse around his cock, wonderfully tight, as he softened.

God, he loved getting to fuck girls in the ass! He got the impression this was a rare privilege, with Rachel.

She pulled herself out from under him and lay beside him, stroking his butt cheek as her breath returned to normal. "Nice job, rent-boy. Must do that again some time."

"I'd like that." It wasn't just politeness, from either of them.

They lay in silence, recuperating. Eventually, Rachel spoke.

"You know you said you didn't like it when I fingered your ass?"

"Mm?"

"Yeah. But you said it didn't hurt, right?"

"Yeah. So what?"

"So I'm thinking, if it didn't hurt, what's the problem? Just embarrassment?"

He resented the accusation of being a scaredy-cat. "I just didn't get off from it. Not like you or... other ladies seem to."

"Yeah, but what if it's not about you getting off from it? What about just proving you're willing to take it as well as dish it out? You want to poke me up the back passage -- you really ought to put your money where your mouth is. Hm?"

Bradley squirmed, put on the spot. He could hardly argue with the logic. "Yeah, but seeing as you do like it so much... Sex doesn't have to be exactly symmetrical, as long as everyone has a good time, right?"

"True, true. But what if me having a good time is watching you struggle to get your head round you being the one having a hole filled? No pain, no. Don't worry, I'd never try this cock on you! Just you, having to accept being penetrated at all. New sensations. Nice ones, even."

"I said your finger didn't do anything for me." He tried not to sound too defensive. After all, he'd found her tongue surprisingly nice, right?

"Right. So, how about this?"

She'd palmed the tiny vibrator he'd just used on her. She must have. Because now his butt crack was tingling, pulsing, responding, and there, the edge of his hole...

"Ohh..." He whimpered.

Bradley threw himself onto the bed covers, not wanting Rachel to see his beetroot face. He had a little toy buzzing in his butt-crack, its tip encroaching inside the ring of his ass. Inexorably persistent.

However he might squirm and try not to think about his ass being penetrated, his asshole was loving it.

"Hm? Not hurting you?"

"Umph." He didn't want to answer.

"Or is it just hurting your pride?"

"Qué?" He struggled to say anything. His cock resented being pushed to react, so soon after

his last climax.

"Is it a shock to your wee system? You're used to being the one with a shaft going in, not being the one with the hole that accepts, right? But if your body does both, that's so much more fun. More power you have..."

Rachel was purring in his ear, turning his ideas about himself inside out. Then she spoke more like her normal voice, but still silky, "If you turn over, but keep that where it is, I'll suck you off."

Bradley groaned. Apart from anything else, he didn't think the little vibrator would stay in place if he tried. And then he realised that was his prime concern.

What did that make him, if he suddenly loved something inside his ass?

Rachel must have picked up the control unit on the far end of the vibe's cable. The thing stopped moving. Despite all his better instincts, Bradley couldn't help whimpering.

"Come on, sweet boy. Don't you want your lovely, lovely thick cock in my hot mouth? My lips, all wet over your tip..."

He flipped himself over. The little vibrator didn't slide far, its center still held by his tight nervous ring. Rachel switched it on again.

Bradley knew he was blushing. Something inside his ass -- that was dirty, right? Kinda queer, even. But if it made Rachel happy... He wanted her to be happy. She was his client, she'd helped pay for him to be here, she liked seeing him like this -- and there, her mouth on him again...

"Mm. Such a lovely boy. Doing just what I ask. Exactly what we'd want from our slave-boy in that nice leather collar."

She stopped speaking and returned his cock to her mouth, which she was sucking enthusiastically. Bradley tried to relax.

He was having his dick blown, after all. That insistent sensation added to it -- was that making it extra good? Or was it Rachel's murmuring, every time she lifted he head to swallow, how good he was, which really made it?

Probably both. He reached a point where he really had to stop thinking.

"Ah..." He knew he was going to come, unleashing another small load of cum inside Rachel's posh pink lips -- he'd never even dreamed of that when he'd dreamed of her neat rounded ass, her being all in control and all. Only now she was happily controlling his cock, and his ass...

He erupted, shaking weakly, feeling her teeth on his shaft as she made the effort not to dent him, her tongue soaked by him. Beautiful. Coming always was.

But his experience this time was much more. His asshole pulsed. He guessed it always had, whether he jerked himself to climax or someone else helped. He'd just never paid attention, before.

Now, his ass contracted feverishly round that fiendish vibrating finger, way beyond his control. He panted, his orgasm drying up, his devilish ass quivering in... Delight? Fear? Gay abandon?

Bradley managed a small chuckle at that last one. He was still damn sure he wasn't at all gay, but that only ruled out men. Anything a woman did with him -- to him... Yeah, he could make his peace with that.

"Whew." He managed to push the vibrator out of his ass. It was a relief that it came out again, however well attached that cable was. And that his sensory overload ended.

"Mm-hm?" Rachel sat up next to him, and wiped her face with the back of her arm. "You a convert to bum fun, then?"

He shrugged. "Maybe. Small fun toys. I mean... Just means I've got nerve endings, right?"

"Exactly. Maybe, you like making your client happy?"

"I am to please." He shivered when he said it, realising it was truer than he'd thought. A woman wanting to do things to him...

Rachel grinned at him. "You've pleased me, sweetie. I'll even give you a tip, you sweet gigalo. There's a tenner on the chest, there, for my lovely evening with a lovely whore."

She quirked an eyebrow to see how he took the accusation of prostitution. He tried to hide his blushes. There was something about being a rent boy -- a high class one who got to be picky about his 'customers', at any rate, that got him hard again.

"Thank you. It's been a pleasure. Ma'am."

"Likewise. I hate to act like a john and kick you out, but I'm warning you: soon I really need to be alone and catch up on my sleep."

"Don't worry. I'll have Em's room to myself, so I'll happily leave you to it."

"Happier than I'll be. Sorry, I'm just missing Emma already. Stupid." She sighed. "Another one of those nights when I wonder if I should just jack in lab work, and go into one of the many careers which would pay more and have a fragment of security..."

"What would you do instead? Do you mean quit your postdoc in Barcelona?"

"Oh, I like the city. So does Em, when she visits. I might as well stay another six months, until my funding runs out. You never know, I might get some good findings. Not betting on it, though." She sighed. "My boss is OK, the grumpy git, though there's this bitch of a tech, and two anti-social postdocs and a whiny student. But who knows what I'll do after? If I can't get a position in the UK, I think I'll just move in with Emma and take it from there."

Rachel exhaled, career decision made. She wanted to change the subject. "Reminds me. Do you fancy Emma? Oh, that's a word you Yanks don't understand, isn't it? Do you like my girl, in a sexual way?"

"I'm a heterosexual man, who isn't blind. What do you think?" Bradley retorted. Anyone would drool at the woman, if a woman was ever going to do it for them. Tall, long legs, fabulous breasts, all that blonde wavy hair...

"Thought as much. Now, thing is, right, she gets fed up with the men, all gagging for her. It's not that she never goes for a man, but she has standards."

"Go on."

"Right, well. A decent bloke who can please me, might well convince her. You see, she has a test for men." Rachel stifled a giggle. "She's only interested in surrounding a man's cock, if they're enough of a man to cope with being penetrated themselves. You get me?"

Bradley considered, then spoke slowly. "Can we clarify -- how much penetration are we talking? With what?"

"Oh, you'd pass, darling! Don't panic! Basically, you slide that little vibe back in your backside in front of her -- maybe a plug of similar size, that vibrates but stays in place better? That's all. And then you slide your cock into her... I don't know about you, but I'd be well up for watching you do that! You'd look so hot..."

Bradley gulped. He'd be up for it, too. "But would Emma? Really?"

"I'll just call her. Emma, love? You're on speaker phone. I've got Bradley with me. Oh, the poor love, he's gone scarlet again! He's adorable when he's embarrassed... Anyway, let me update you on how much fun he is! He'd never had anyone lick his arsehole before, for starters..."

Bradley didn't think anything could be more embarrassing than listening to Rachel describe his sexual prowess to her fascinated girlfriend. Though said girlfriend's purring voice looking forward to meeting him again, wanting to see him in 'only a collar and body oil', came mighty close.

Inside him burned a tiny flame of pride; that he could meet these demanding women's needs, and pleasure them to their exacting standards. He wanted to please them: if that meant letting them do all sorts to his body, he could handle that. Within reason. Like tonight. His asshole twitched again at the thought.

Emma's sultry voice was made slightly tinny by the phone. "I'm planning to visit New York for work in a few months. Summer. I should be able to bring Rach with me. You could pop down from Montreal for a weekend, couldn't you? For us?"

"Uh... sure. I guess?"

"Aw, lovely. We'll want to hire our obedient boy again, won't we, Rach? Eh. By 'hire', that's probably 'put up in our hotel', I suppose. There's a limit to how much we subsidise your stipend!"

"I'll be able to afford it by then." He tried not to sound too eager. "I might be willing to travel. For some of my most special, most discerning clients..."

Emma laughed. "Discerning and demanding, I warn you! What am I saying -- you've met Rach... And survived! Congratulations!" Emma made her farewells, and hung up. Rachel looked at Bradley.