All Comments on 'I Scream for Ice Cream'

by ShaeLeeTanner

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
gregorylthgregorylthover 8 years ago
wow awesome

Hello Shealee: What a sexy stories you wrote and love all the hard work. You hit a home run on this one. Hope to hear back from you and tell me how have you been? Miss chatting with you, like to restart over and love to hear about my poetry I wrote of literotic. Well be good take care be safe oh stay out of trouble single lady. lol greg

AnvaeAnvaeover 8 years ago
I loved it!

I enjoyed the story very much. Well written, easy to read and very, very sexy!

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago
What the actual fuck.

What is this shit doing in this section? Is this really how people think lesbians behave? I really hope not. Also, don't ever try that stupid trick with the vodka bottle, I'll explain why when I'm done ranting.

Holy shit, people wonder why people are always complaining about rape culture when this is classed as lesbian sex and not non-con. Is this supposed to be a realistic example of how sorority girls treat each other and, by extension, think it's OK to be treated?

Even as fantasy, is this really supposed to be how adults are supposed to treat shy, vulnerable girls in their early 20s? She might be over age in the story but this is clearly written about an age bracket that are not normally 23. Just joining a sorority? Just starting with the school? What age would that normally be in the Greek system in the states? 18-19?

Let's just recap what's happened in this story : she admitted being shy, said she wasn't interested, got humiliated and insulted over her choice of clothing, she repeated her clear and active refusal, they then lied about her, set her up, lied to her, bore false witness against her, accused her of doing the same, physically assaulted her, sexually assaulted her, drugged her, humiliated her some more, abused and sexually assaulted her some more... And filmed the entire thing, probably criminal in and of itself as she didn't consent to it either.

Basically she was subjected to a text book example of gang rape, refused consent repeatedly, and we're supposed to believe that by the end of it she was fine with it?

We're supposed to believe that she went from expressing disgust at being sexual near other girls to being a happy and enthusiastic lesbian because of this experience?

Don't sorority (and most colleges) have honour codes? You know things like not doing about 3/4s of the things done in this story?

Oh and by the way, that trick with the vodka bottle? It's an awesome way to get yourself a manslaughter charge. Generally it's called an alcohol enema, works kinda like described but not with pure alcohol, I'd guess that much straight vodka in the ass would lead to excruciating burning pains as those tissues are more sensitive and delicate than the ones in your throat while being similarish in type. That's not the fatal bit though. The stomach slows your alcohol intake considerably and provides a fast "purge" if you try to drink too much. It takes some dedication to hit alcohol toxicity level that way. Not so much of you shove it in someone's ass. That's fast and direct uptake to the blood with no chance of being broken down by the digestive process. By the time you body realises it's being poisoned it's too late to try and expel the alcohol, even if the rectum had an efficient way to purge such small amounts of fluid (it typically doesn't unless you have something very irritating in there). There's a reason strong drugs can come in suppository form, short of an injection it's the fastest, most efficient and lowest rejection method for getting drugs in to someone.

Done properly an alcohol enema will get someone intoxicated very fast. Done wrong it will get someone hospitalised very fast.

Shae, I have to assume you're male, if you insist on writing this kind of junk please mark it for the NC/Rel category where they don't care about you raping and violating the protagonist for being young, naive and uninterested in someone's advances. Because it pisses me off that this kind of abusive nonsense is considered more lesbian than rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Didn't feel right...

The comment below has great points about this story, but I didn't get past the first assault (about page 4). The whole story just felt off. If Carolyn is really an asocial grind, then what is she doing studying as an undergrad at 23? Shouldn't she be in grad school (unless she served in the military or the peace corps or something in which case there's no way she's as meek as shown)? Don't see grad school students mixing it up too much in the undergrad dorms or greek houses.

And why is she in a sorority if she has no interest in the social aspects of college?

And as a 23 year old adult (and not an 18 year old kid), her (and my) first reaction to all the stuff in her room getting stolen would be a call to the cops. I doubt very much that too many of the rest of the house is of legal drinking age. In any event it would have shut down the rapists before anything got started.

I know that we are not looking for literary greatness on this site, but when everything seems artificial and artificially conflated, there's not much to hold interest enough to invest in a story like this.

HeisenhugHeisenhugover 8 years ago
@cacahill

I'm not gonna lie, by the end I was speed reading to avoid taking in too much of what I read and just keeping going in the hope that there was some kind of reprisal for their actions... Apparently not. In real life Lynnette should have shut it down immediately, as should Gwen (she'd have been in deep trouble the moment word got out) or any of the senior girls who didn't want to be expelled after years of study.

I'm actually slightly terrified by the fact Shea claims to be a middle aged woman and is writing fiction that says basically says girls that won't put out just need someone who won't take no for an answer and then they'll be happy and sexually liberated. Even as fantasy that's a scary message from a woman potential old enough to be the propagandist's mother. Then again, the popularity of 50 Shades tells us there's plenty of middle aged women who can connect the dots :(

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

You don't have to stick your hand in fire to know you'll get burnt. Based on previous comments and my personal feelings about rape, non-consentual sex, bullying and abuse - I am choosing not to read this one. ShaeLee, I may venture to read another story of yours, as I'm interested in good stories period, especially lesbian erotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Relieved to find I am not the only one

to find this story pretty disturbing. Others have already summarized the issues with so I won't belabour them again. It was actually a fairly interesting story, right up to the clothes stealing etc. All downhill and rapidly so after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
TRASH

Literotica ought to consider withdrawing this gruesome story. As others have commented, the author (SLT) who claims to be woman, is probably a male, and a very sick one at that. Ugh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This story does not belong here - Lesbian SEX

This story is not sex, it is rape. There is no such thing as "non-consensual sex". That is rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
sweet story

Nice and funny. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Good story, but it's in the WRONG category (NonConsent/Reluctance) . Be more careful about that, sex is extremly sensitive matter .

gr3ywindgr3ywindover 8 years ago
Made my skin crawl

Didn't make it passed the assault scene. If you can't see what's wrong with this scenario your moral compass must be so messed up I'm surprised you even find your way out if bed in the morning. People who behave, think and act like these "sisters" should stop breathing my air.

It's a shame really because the writing is better than average and the beginning showed great potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SICKO

I am so tired of looking for good lesbiond erodica and finding rape.

If you want to write rape fine but post it in the appropriate category so thouse into it can find it and others can avoid it

I kept waiting for carolin to call 911 and or go to an hospital to report the assault but no she ended up arranging a 3 some.

I guess after the first assault she could have escaped but this dose not make it any less rape.

FYI this story is a prime example on how to get a UTI an STI and or E. coli

I'm unsure about the ice cream but moveing a dildo from anus to vagina is a sure fire way to get an UTI

And for STI she was raped by 15 people with no protection, it would an miricle if she didn't catch something

PS nice reffrince to Saphous the Greek lesbian poit who's who's island home of lesbos lent its name to female homosexuality

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Tragic

Rape is a crime! It is sick on all accounts! This story could have been written by some far right moran who sees ALL gay people as sick and perverted people with no moral compass. Wrong category,

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Only reed comments

OK I get it I should read the story before comments but personality I like to know a bit about what am about to read I reed a comment saying something about rape I'm not into rape so I didn't read or rate this story but what I'm trying to say please if your gonna wright rape I don't have a problem with it its what you want to white but please put it in the right cadagorey some people including me arnt a fan of rape if you put it in the whong cadagery on accident Im sorry for this comment really I am but if you ment to put it in this cadgoey please its the wrong one and I'm really trying to say this nicely

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 7 years ago
Ignore the naysayers

Yes, possibly there are some non-consent elements to this story and yes there are some sensitive souls here that get their knickers in a twist about that...

Ignore them!

One thing is absolutely certain. You write some of the most interesting and varied sex scenes here on literotica. I love your inventiveness and the sheer scope of your imagination.

Your characters have personality, you're stories are intricate and delightful and I'd love to see more from you.

jenorma2012jenorma2012over 7 years ago
ok

I can understand she was protected from all the sex things, but I only read the first page and could tell the way this story unfolded, then I skipped to the last page I think this story was too long to start with and so I am leaving it at that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is a story about...

...an innocent girl being gang-raped by girls who were supposed to be her sisters. It should be in the non-consensual section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous