I Seduce a MILF at The Adult Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lourdes whispered to Cheryl "You're so beautiful."

I know Cheryl blushed but she whispered back "You are too."

Lourdes loaded up her hands with our newest creation, a combination of the breast firming cream and an SPF40 sun block potion.

Gently, not being pushy, Lourdes started rubbing the soothing cream at Cheryl's collarbone, and worked down her freckled chest, taking her time, reloading her hands with the special formula, all the while Cheryl's pink nipples rose in anticipation of the attention they wanted.

Her eyes closed, Cheryl's head was now back, mouth open, her full chest thrust out, displaying her willingness and wanting to be fully touched by Lourdes.

Cheryl's hands were back, supporting the weight of her body on the lounge chair.

Lourdes stopped at the top of Cheryl's breasts, letting the anticipation build.

I heard Cheryl swear under her breath at the delay ... she wanted Lourdes to massage that soothing lotion into her aching nipples.

Lourdes knew exactly what she was doing and she wisely diverted her energies to applying the lotion to Cheryl's upper arms, but as she did this, the back of her hands were in direct contact with the sides of Cheryl's breasts, which got Cheryl increasingly aroused.

I thought I heard some light groaning and I swear I could almost smell Cheryl's overheated pussy.

Lourdes looked down and smiled as she found the wet spot on the front of Cheryl's bathing suit bottom.

Lourdes looked up and me and nodded, acknowledging that Cheryl was warming up nicely.

To add fuel to the fire, Lourdes decided to next work on Cheryl's flat belly.

Using both hands, the lotion was slowly, teasingly spread from the top of Cheryl's bathing suit bottom to just under her breasts, although I could tell that Lourdes purposely slowed her hands when she neared Cheryl's breasts.

After about two minutes of this, I could see that Cheryl's pink nipples were hard as granite and that she was restraining herself from touching her own titties.

The wet spot got bigger and my keen sense of smell determined that there was a woman in heat.

Lourdes hands went to the top of Cheryl's bathing suit bottom and both hands went in to apply lotion under the top hem, which caused Cheryl to thrust her hips closer to Lourdes.

So in addition to wanting her nipples touched, Miss Mills wanted her pussy touched too.

After just enough of this, Lourdes backed up a bit and lathered up again, this time applying the creamy lotion to the top and insides of Cheryl's toned taut thighs, to which Cheryl responded by opening her legs even wider, hoping, maybe praying that Lourdes would peel away her bottoms and either finger fuck her or lick her.

Lourdes knew how to tease and how to please and she was in tease mode at the moment.

After finishing up Cheryl's legs and feet, all that was left was to apply the new combo lotion to a pair of breasts that had been patiently waiting at and for attention.

Lourdes stood up to quickly stretch and I noticed that she had a wet spot on the front of her swimsuit too,

For a fleeting second a vision crossed my mind of what it would be like to see these two tribbing.

Mentally, I filed that away with the hope to see it before the week was out.

Now, after successfully lathering up all of Cheryl except for her waiting and needy breasts, Lourdes first filled her hands with the cream, then bent down and using both hands, lifted Cheryl's right tit.

Looking down I could see Cheryl's hard nipple suspended and waiting, just waiting, for something to happen to move this sexual massage along ...

Lourdes smiled up at me again; then bent her head to Cheryl's right nipple.

With her tongue she licked at the hard nub and Cheryl groaned and shivered in response.

Despite the over 100 degree heat, goose bumps broke out on Cheryl's body.

Lourdes flicked her nipple over the hard nub, over and over again, letting Cheryl know exactly how her pussy would soon be eaten.

Lourdes made love to Cheryl's orb with her tongue, lips, teeth, and then her mouth closed over Cheryl's nipple, sucking like a baby.

It was so natural, Lourdes and Cheryl, being together.

Looking down on this, I had to adjust my erection, discretely, in my shorts.

Neither lady noticed; they were caught up in each other.

Lourdes continued her pleasurable task, and went to town on Cheryl's big tits, rubbing the lotion into every square inch of those big breasts, paying extra attention to the hungry and proud nipples.

I loved watching Lourdes doing her magic.

Cheryl's head was still back, her chest was thrust out and Lourdes used both hands to apply the lotion, effectively milking those magnificent MILF breasts.

Lourdes was as turned on as Cheryl was; not only were Lourdes nipples hard as pebbles her eyes were clearly in lust with the older woman.

I could tell that Cheryl was disappointed when Lourdes pulled her hands away and whispered "That's enough for now Miss Cheryl" and I heard Cheryl groan in disappointment that playtime in the cabana was over.

Lourdes helped Cheryl get her top back on and Lourdes kissed Cheryl's cheek. Was it a sign of the things to come?

****

Topless women, especially when having men and women feast their eyes on them, get horny.

Aside from lotioning up Cheryl's body, Lourdes liked applying the sunscreen all over Cheryl, including her legs, butt, back and hands.

Lourdes' nipples got hard every time she did it.

I had Lourdes in a white suit bottom that barely covered her pussy and it seemed to me that afternoon that a permanent wet spot had formed on the front of it since the first time Lourdes got her hands on Cheryl.

I'm sure the attraction started when I left the cabana and Lourdes had Cheryl nude to be measured. I'd seen enough measurements in my day to know that Lourdes had her hands all over Cheryl. The measuring tape was just a tool for Lourdes to fondle the older MILF.

Which I am sure freaked Cheryl out, pre-chardonnay. But she didn't complain about it and she didn't know it was an appetizer for the fondling she was going to get the rest of the day.

Seeing that wet spot form, I got Lourdes into the pool to cover her excitement and to my surprise, Cheryl followed. As she left the cabana, she had a lot of attention.

I just wanted Cheryl to have fun, and for her to relax and drop her guard.

One of my favorite movies is Ghosts of Girlfriends Past. Michael Douglas steals the movie with his beliefs about how to pick up women. He shares with his teenage nephew some pearls of wisdom: ""Girls, they love to laugh. Especially at men. Makes them feel more comfortable. Which in turn makes them more prone to massive errors in judgment ..."

Being a banker, I doubted that Cheryl was prone to massive errors in judgment. But a few small ones would be nice.

Letting Lourdes fondle her tits out by the adult pool started my afternoon off nicely.

I didn't see any reason why it wouldn't continue for the rest of the week.

****

As the afternoon moved along and Cheryl enjoyed her third full pour of that delicious wine, which meant she consumed a full bottle by herself, I decided to push things along a bit, inviting Cheryl to go upstairs where Lourdes would give her a massage so she could relax before the welcoming dinner I was hosting.

I incentivized her by explaining that a personal shopper from Neiman Marcus was going to meet her up in her room and she'd also have time to get her hair done, plus the massage before our 8pm dinner. And did she want to ride over to Morton's in my limo?

I sent Lourdes up to Cheryl's room first. Cheryl hadn't been up there yet, but it was a one bedroom suite, just down the hall from my suite.

How convenient!

Lourdes instructions were simple, give Cheryl a nice massage and push her boundaries a bit, but don't force anything. Let whatever happens happen naturally.

We both watched Lourdes head out to the hotel. I sensed that Cheryl had some attraction to Lourdes; there were no complaints or pullbacks when Lourdes was touching Cheryl, rubbing in the sun screen lotion, or holding her hands. Or measuring her for the swimsuits.

Breaking the silence, I said to Cheryl, "Lourdes is here to help you this week. If you need anything, she can take care of it for you." I left unsaid a couple of pages of what Lourdes wanted to do with Cheryl.

Helping put the robe on Cheryl, I explained that there would be a small group at dinner; it was my way of welcoming the first group of participants. Others would arrive over the next few days.

"I hope you don't mind" I asked her "But I want you to sit next to me tonight."

Her face lit up like the last girl to be asked to the prom.

She turned around and kissed me softly on the lips and said "I'm already looking forward to it."

With that she left the cabana, sashaying her ass out of the pool area.

I knew she knew I was watching every step.

I had to sit in the cabana for ten minutes to cool off.

Maybe I was getting a thing for older women.

****

Lourdes was able to get most of what happened upstairs on video and what wasn't on video she shared with me later that night as she blew me.

Lourdes told me that Cheryl lost all of her inhibitions up in the room. It helped that she had Lourdes order another bottle of that Cakebread wine.

Cheryl asked Lourdes to help her get undressed, which Lourdes did with a big smile, and then Cheryl invited Lourdes to join her in the bath.

To help her get the lotion off. Yeah, right.

As you might guess, they played around a bit, and Lourdes ended up finger fucking Cheryl before they got out of the tub. I didn't see it but I heard the build up and Cheryl's big orgasm a bit later when Lourdes sent me the video.

Lourdes said that Cheryl, now drinking her fourth big pour, was naked while the personal shopper arrived. Lourdes had the good sense to put on a robe, but Cheryl was starting to feel no pain, and was apparently very excited about the big dinner.

I'll spare the details except to share that Lourdes pussy eating expertise came in quite handy as a nude Cheryl got her happy ending on the massage table.

Cheryl didn't protest when Lourdes started massaging her neck, then shoulders, then her back while Cheryl lay face down on the table, nude.

When Lourdes got to her ass, she dribbled some of the oil down Cheryl's crack and proceeded to spend about ten good minutes on those cheeks, her crack, and that sensitive area where the thigh meets the torso.

Lourdes never touched Cheryl's pussy but she had Cheryl moaning and groaning and moving her pussy closer to Lourdes roving hands, hoping that Lourdes would take the hint.

Finally, Lourdes told me, she pushed Cheryl's ass to the sheet where Cheryl proceeded to start humping the massage table in search of friction for her steaming ready to come pussy.

That's how randy Cheryl was.

Lourdes shared she quickly finished with Cheryl's legs and feet and got Cheryl flipped on her back.

After the flip, Lourdes said that she lightly kissed Cheryl on the lips and whispered to her "If you are a good girl I will let you come but if you are a bad girl, I won't."

Cheryl whispered back "I need to come, please make me cum."

"Will you be a good girl Miss Cheryl?" Lourdes teased her as her hands ticked the side of Cheryl's face.

"Yes, I will. I promise" was Cheryl's response, to which she spread her thighs a bit wider.

At that point, Lourdes placed her still oiled hands on Cheryl's belly and began to slowly rub it, her hands going in wider circles, going lower and lower each time.

Instinctively Cheryl spread her legs further in anticipation of what she wanted to happen

Lourdes lowered her head to suck at Cheryl's right nipple; encasing it and running her tongue all around the hard bud.

Meanwhile, Lourdes hands were quite busy. Her left hand was gently stroking Cheryl's face, while her right hand started rubbing Cheryl's womb and the top of her spread thighs.

Lourdes said she could smell Cheryl's need and started brushing her right hand over Cheryl's bare pussy.

Not hard, but very softly, teasing and playing with Cheryl, getting her hotter and hotter but delaying the sought after orgasm.

Teasing with a purpose.

Cheryl was moaning a bit and her pussy was starting to hump the air, anticipating when Lourdes hand would drift near the promised land and hoping, praying for contact.

This went on for several moments, the room was silent except for the satellite radio playing softly in the background and the soft moans of lust emanating from Cheryl's lips.

****

I had told Lourdes to take care of Cheryl and Lourdes knew what to do in order to make Cheryl happy.

Lourdes wished to avoid either the paddle or the whip or both.

Lifting her head from Cheryl's breast, she quickly moved her hands south, so that both hands were rubbing around Cheryl's pussy, teasing her, getting her hotter and hotter.

Not stopping, but slowing down to do so, Lourdes moved down to the foot of the massage table and climbed up on it, gently pushing Cheryl's legs apart as she slowly and purposely pushed first her calves, then her thighs apart, Cheryl's now wet and fragrant womanhood ready and open for an oral visit.

****

Miss Cheryl Mills went fucking berserk with pleasure when Lourdes lowered her head and her tongue first met the MILFs steaming bald pussy.

Cheryl came instantly; she was so worked up she drenched Lourdes face with her ejaculate and came again a second time when Lourdes tongue found Cheryl's stiff little love button.

The massage lasted maybe thirty minutes, but Lourdes dined at the Y that afternoon for a good hour because Cheryl Mills couldn't get enough of Lourdes tongue, lips, mouth or fingers on her seldom used pussy.

Cheryl apparently passed out after the last mind blowing orgasm.

Lourdes just held Cheryl until she awoke and then, helped Cheryl off the table and into the bathtub.

Lourdes told me that Cheryl's legs were shaking as she got off the table and she thanked God the walk to the bathtub was short.

Lourdes said she was gentle and careful with Cheryl, taking her time but keeping an eye on the clock because Cheryl had a hair and makeup appointment before dinner.

Under the tender mercies of Lourdes, Cheryl recovered enough to receive a final tongue lashing as Lourdes was carefully washing Cheryl's now red pussy.

"Will you be here when I come back from dinner?" Cheryl asked.

Lourdes said she nodded.

"Will you spend the night with me?" Cheryl asked.

Lourdes said she smiled and said "Of course Mistress."

****

Cheryl didn't get back to her room until late that night.

I didn't fuck her, but I did get her back to my suite after dinner and we made out for quite a while.

I got her down to only her panties and silk stockings and we fooled around on the couch in the living room.

Cheryl was a very good kisser and a hungry one at that.

She liked having hands on her and I didn't disappoint her.

Cheryl made sure I kept my hands out of her panties but I was able to finger bang her through her panties.

Twice.

She was a wetter.

I mentioned that she was a good girl and conservative in nature but before she left she was on her knees between my thighs blowing me.

As she peeled down my shorts and my cock popped out she just looked, silently, then smiled up at me and whispered "Is this all for me?" and I replied, with my right hand pulling her head to it, "Yes, I'll let you borrow it" and we both laughed.

Cheryl gave good head. Let's be honest, if they don't bite; it's okay head. If they know some tricks, its good head and if they can do everything you want, like deep throat, taking your balls into their mouth, rimming you, and swallowing with a smile, that qualifies as a Great Blow Job.

Given what I knew about her, it was satisfactory, with plenty of room for growth and improvement.

I made her work for it. Maybe her ex husband or past boyfriends or fuck buddies came quickly, but I had the ability, most of the time anyway, to hold off and make the lady really spend time on her tube steak meal before unloading into her war, wet mouth.

I kept encouraging her and she kept at it. That raised her score with me; that she had stamina and persistence.

She couldn't deep throat me (yet) and I could tell there was some reluctance to swallow but she was in the buzz zone with the long day and the champagne we were drinking and when I held her head so that she wouldn't have any decision in the matter she complied without complaint.

We both knew she had done it before.

I hadn't cum since early that morning (a 5am fuck with Lourdes) and all the visuals going on out at the pool had me backed up with a big load for the lucky Miss Mills.

I came, I came massively, almost porn star quantity, and she gagged at the volume. But to her credit, she ate it all, and the little that came out of her mouth I swiped on my finger and despite her watering eyes, she took my cum covered finger into that mouth and licked it off, thereby completing her work with me that evening.

"All my girlfriends swallow" I told her as I helped her put her dress back on for the short walk down the hotel corridor. She nodded, still in a daze from the huge load of my man sauce now in her tummy.

She reached for her bra and I laughed, saying to her "I keep these too. Souvenir."

That got a laugh out of Cheryl and then I said "Next time I keep your panties."

She nodded and I kissed her goodnight, tasting a little cum and penis breath but so what, it was my cum and my penis and she left.

Two hours later Lourdes climbed into my bed with pussy breath.

She was very amped up and she rode my cowgirl to two orgasms before I rolled her over and came into her missionary style. I rolled off of her, pushed her down to my still erect cock then she licked me clean, and I came in her mouth.

It was one hell of a day.

****

I purposely held off and did not see Cheryl the next day and I made sure that Lourdes stayed unavailable as well.

I wanted Miss Mills to be randy when she next saw me, which is part two of this story.

++++

Jack Colton will return shortly.

12