I Seduced a Str8 Teen Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His erection appeared to be around six or seven inches, and there was a droplet of clear precum seeping from his penis head through his underpants.

Corbin was just a piece of art laying there, his hands behind his head, his beautiful underarm hair, and nothing on but his underpants.

I asked, "Corbin, do you feel relaxed and comfortable?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I slid my hand down the front of his underpants and began massaging and rubbing his scrotum and balls.

I asked, "Does that feel good when I massage your pubic hair on your balls?"

Corbin quickly nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "When you wake up, will you remember that I was massaging your balls and your penis?"

I wanted to see if there would be any objection to me stroking his young penis.

He shook his head, 'No,' he would not remember.

I asked, "Corbin, are you horny?"

Corbin quickly nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Corbin, do you have an erection?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

There was no hesitation when I asked him about his penis or his erection.

We both knew that the hypnosis thing was a nice façade to give Corbin some comfort that he wasn't letting a guy seduce him and get him off, since he 'wouldn't remember.'

Corbin seemed to enjoy the whole episode of this foreplay.

My hand down inside his briefs rubbing his scrotum and balls, I moved my hand and put it around his young hard penis and began giving his erection a slow stroking hand-job.

I asked, "Do you like that Corbin?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, are you going to remember that I jerked you off when you wake up?

Corbin shook his head, 'No.'

Now we both knew that the whole objective here was to jerk him off, or otherwise get him off - to make him cum.

I asked, "Do you want me to take off your underpants so you're naked?"

Corbin quickly nodded his head, "Yes."

At that point, I pulled down and took off his underpants.

Corbin was naked, lying there with a rock hard cock.

There was thick pre-ejaculatory fluid beginning to drool out of the tip of his young penis, indicating that his testicles were releasing his sperm and it was mixing with fluid largely secreted by an organ situated close to the base of the penis and called the bulbourethral.

That fluid secreted from the bulbourethral coats the urethra so that sperm are not damaged by their high-speed trajectory during ejaculation. Biologically, his young body was preparing itself to climax, reach an orgasm and ejaculate his potent young semen.

The second phase of ejaculation involves the expulsion of his young semen. That is also when the rhythmic muscular contractions of the pelvic region start to pulsate as his semen is released with high-speed streams during ejaculation.

I began gently massaging his balls and his penis. I wiped the drool off of his penis tip and licked it off my finger.

I asked, "Do you want me to focus on just massaging your penis and balls?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I could see that his breathing was increasing.

I asked, "Does it feel good - do you like it when I massage your penis, your testicles, and your scrotum?"

Before I even finished the question, again Corbin was nodding, 'Yes.'

I began stroking the full length of Corbin's young hard penis. It was obvious that he was thoroughly enjoying it.

I asked Corbin, "If I keep stroking your penis like this, do you think you'll cum?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "If I make you cum will you remember that I masturbated you when you wake up?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No.'

I asked, "When you masturbate, do you stroke your penis like I'm stroking it?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you want me to masturbate you?"

He immediately nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you want me to masturbate you until you cum?"

Corbin was quick with his nod of total approval, his penis flexing in my hand.

Corbin wanted me to take him to his climax and orgasm.

I asked Corbin, "Have you ever gotten a blowjob?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No.'

I asked him, "Do you know what a blowjob is?

Before he signaled an answer, I continued, "A blowjob is when someone uses his or her mouth to masturbate your penis. They suck your penis. Do you think you might like to see how that feels to have your penis sucked?"

Corbin enthusiastically nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Corbin, are you a virgin?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you masturbate?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you like the feeling when you cum?"

Corbin quickly nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you want me to show you how it feels for me to masturbate you with my mouth - for me to give you a blowjob?"

Corbin knew he wanted his erection in my mouth.

He nodded, 'Yes.'

I moved my mouth down to Corbin's crotch.

Even though he showered that morning, the little bit of sweating while waxing my trailer left his crotch with a hot musky teen boy scent.

Corbin's young crotch smelled awesome. I wanted to lick the sweat off of his balls and all of his pubic hair.

But first, I wanted him to know how good it was going to feel to get a blowjob.

I took Corbin's erection in my mouth and sucked it, moving my mouth up and down the shaft of his hard penis while swirling my tongue around the head.

I could taste the warm, slippery pre-cum drooling out of his penis. My head was lying on Corbin's stomach.

Almost immediately I could hear Corbin's heartbeat increase, and his breathing became noticeably heavier.

I sucked Corbin's penis for around a minute or two, felt his precum seeping out in greater volume, and then I stopped.

I asked, "Do you like that?"

Corbin quickly nodded with an enthusiastic and animated, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you want me to keep sucking your penis? Do you want me to give you a full blowjob til you cum?"

Corbin was nodding, 'Yes' before finishing the full question.

I asked, "When you wake up, will you remember that I sucked on your penis? Will you remember that I gave you a blowjob?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No,' he would not remember.

Corbin's penis was throbbing. His breathing was increasingly heavy, his heart racing, his testicles lifting then relaxing back down.

Corbin's young penis was developing a purplish color, the veins straining because his penis was so hard. All of these involuntary reactions showed that Corbin needed to cum so badly.

I started licking Corbin's pubic hair and then licking his balls.

I asked, "Do you like that - does that feel good?"

Corbin enthusiastically nodded, 'yes,' - his young stiff penis bouncing up and down from throbbing.

I took Corbin's balls in my mouth and sucked his balls for a good several minutes. He seemed to be thoroughly enjoying it, and I loved the salty taste of his sweaty young balls.

I asked, "Do you like it when I suck your balls?"

His nod, 'yes' was immediate.

He loved the feeling of my mouth working on Corbin's young teen boy genitals.

I could see that Corbin needed attention paid to his young hard drooling and throbbing penis.

Cupping and massaging Corbin's balls with one hand, I went down on him and took his erect young penis in my mouth.

As soon as my lips closed around his penis and I began sucking, I think it was an involuntary and natural reaction that his hips bucked a little forward, pushing his penis deeper into my mouth.

I sucked Corbin's young hard cock and I moved my mouth up and down the shaft while also swirling my tongue around the head.

Again, Corbin's heart started racing, and his breathing became quickly faster. He was seriously horny. I could tell that he might cum quickly, so I stopped after just a couple of minutes.

I asked Corbin, "How about that? Does that feel good?"

Very quickly and almost automatically he nodded his head, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you like me sucking your penis?"

Again, an immediate nod, 'Yes.'

I asked, "When you wake up, will you remember that your penis was in my mouth, that I was sucking your penis, and that your balls were in my mouth and I was sucking your balls?"

Corbin shook his head 'No,' he would not remember anything.

I licked up and down the shaft of Corbin's super hard, vein-popping cock.

Corbin's penis was seeping an amazingly large volume of pre-ejaculation fluid. His breathing was increasingly heavy, his heart beating faster and he was letting out quiet moans of pleasure.

He loved this attention I was giving to his young beautiful organs.

I said, "I can either masturbate you with my hand or I can masturbate you with my mouth. Do you prefer that I masturbate you with my mouth?"

Corbin immediately nodded, 'Yes.'

I gave his young penis a few more sucking strokes with my mouth.

Then I asked, "When you wake up, are you going to remember that I gave you a blowjob?"

He shook his head 'No,' he would not remember that I gave him a blowjob.

This was his first-ever blowjob, and he was in heaven.

With Corbin lying on his back, I was able to run my fingers down around his butthole, and feel the light hair around his hole and in his butt crack.

However, in this position, I couldn't fully feel, rub, massage, and play with his beautiful firm young little butt. Corbin has such a sweet firm butt, and I really wanted to massage it, and I wanted to see his young asshole.

I said, "Corbin, I have an idea that I think will feel good for you."

Corbin raised his eyebrows - indicating that he was receptive and listening and that he was fully aware that I was seducing him, He was loving it.

I asked, "How would you like to lie on your side, hold the back of my head, and use my mouth to masturbate your penis by pumping it in my mouth?"

I asked, "Would you like that?"

Corbin shook his head, 'Yes.'

I had Corbin roll over on his side and laid next to him in a 69 position, allowing me to see between his legs, his balls on my face, and I was able to stare at his beautiful young butthole.

I told Corbin to hold my head and to just pump his penis in my mouth. I told him to just use my mouth to masturbate his penis.

I took Corbin's penis in my mouth.

With my hands on his little butt, I pulled him into my mouth. He slowly started to pump my mouth, masturbating his young horny teen boy cock.

I stopped for just a second and I asked him, "If you pump your penis in my mouth, do you think you will ejaculate?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

From just the little sucking and licking I had done of his young erection, Corbin knew that he would cum from my mouth working on his stiff young cock.

It was so hot knowing that Corbin knew that this was all about making him cum, and he wanted to use my mouth to reach his orgasm.

I asked Corbin, "Do you want your penis to be in my mouth when you first start to ejaculate?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

That was hot - he knew that he wanted to pump my mouth until he cums, and he wanted to just cum in my mouth.

I asked, "Would you like me to keep your penis in my mouth while you're ejaculating?"

Corbin nodded 'Yes.'

I asked, "Would you like me to keep your penis in my mouth until you finish ejaculating?"

Corbin nodded, "Yes."

I asked, "Corbin when you ejaculate, does a lot of semen squirt out of your penis?"

Corbin gave an exaggerated nod, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Are the squirts of semen usually pretty big and full spurts?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Will there be more than two or three squirts of semen?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Will there be more than five squirts of semen?"

Another nod, 'Yes.'

I asked, will there be more than say, eight or ten squirts of your semen?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

Corbin knew he hadn't cum for weeks, so he knew he was going to nut large.

Then I said, "So if you start ejaculating, keep your penis in my mouth while you keep ejaculating, and finish ejaculating in my mouth, will you be filling my mouth full of your squirts of warm thick semen?"

Corbin just matter-of-factly nodded, 'Yes.'

Corbin knew that he was going to ejaculate in my mouth, and he consciously knew I was going to get a mouthful of his young teen boy cum from his ejaculations, and he desired to just fill my mouth full of his warm, thick semen.

I asked, "Do you think it's going to make a big mess when you cum?"

Corbin gave an exasperated nod, 'Yes'

I asked, "Do you think I'll need a few tissues to clean up all of the cum, or will I need a towel - just nod 'yes' or 'no' when I ask about either one.

I asked, "Will I just need a few tissues?"

Corbin shook his head, 'No.'

I asked, "Will I need a towel to clean up all of your cum?"

Corbin gave a rather extended nod, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Do you enjoy having me talk about your penis and your cum?"

Corbin gave a very definite nod, 'Yes.'

All of this talking about his young penis and his cum is part of what got Corbin so hot.

I asked Corbin, "When you fill my mouth full of your warm semen, would it be better if I swallowed it?

Corbin nodded a very deliberate, 'Yes,' and as he did, his penis jerked.

I wanted to really confirm what would really turn Corbin on.

I asked, "So, do you want me to eat all of your warm, thick cum?"

Again, Corbin nodded a very deliberate, 'Yes.'

I asked, "When you wake up, will you remember that you ejaculated and filled my mouth full of your warm, thick semen and that I ate all of your cum?"

Corbin nodded, 'No,' he would not remember me eating his semen.

I asked, "Do you like hearing me talk about eating your semen?"

Corbin gave a definite nod of, 'Yes.'

Corbin really liked the foreplay talk about his young gentiles being serviced, him ejaculating in my mouth and me swallowing his load of young teen boy cum.

I moved Corbin closer to me and told him to hold onto my head.

I felt Corbin's hands on the back of my head. I guided his throbbing drooling erection to my mouth.

I asked Corbin, "Have you been able to jerk off since you've been here?"

He shook his head, 'No.'

I asked, "Were you able to jerk off at the last park you stayed?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

Corbin was extraordinarily horny. This poor kid had not cum for almost twenty days.

I opened my mouth and guided Corbin's rock hard oozing erection in and down my throat.

I immediately began giving Corbin an awesome blowjob, savoring his young drooling cock in my mouth and started rubbing his perfect little round teen boy butt - spreading his tight little butt cheeks apart exposing his beautiful young clean pink asshole, which I wanted to suck and lick.

I heard Corbin quietly moan with pleasure as my sucking mouth was finally masturbating his young super horny penis. His heartbeat increased, as did his breathing.

Corbin started slowly but began picking up speed bucking his hips and pumping his penis in my mouth.

Corbin's balls were slapping my face as he pumped his drooling young erection in my mouth and slightly down my throat.

I was able to fully absorb the full scent of Corbin's young musty and sweaty crotch. It wasn't a dirty smell at all. It was a wonderful sexy musty scent of a young teen boy's crotch. I was smelling his young cock, balls, and nice clean but sweaty young asshole.

With each buck of his hips and pump of his young throbbing penis in my mouth, I watched as his butthole and butt cheeks squeezed closed as he pushed his young cock down my throat, and then open up with his widening butt crack on his out stroke.

Corbin was flexing his young erection in my mouth, and with each flexing, I could feel and taste the increasing volume of warm, slippery, thick pungent tasting pre-cum seeping out of his young pulsating erection into my mouth.

Corbin began moving his hips a little faster, pumping his young hard penis deep in my mouth.

With my hands on his beautiful young teen boy butt, I deliberately pulled Corbin toward me, which signaled him to pump deeper and faster.

Corbin took the signal as I went all the way down on him and took his young hard cock all the way down to his balls.

Corbin pushed harder, his penis going down my throat while I was using my swallowing muscles to massage the head of his young dick, so he knew that he could pump as deep as he wants. He knew this was going to make him cum.

Corbin's heart rate continued to rapidly increase, as well as his breathing. He was quietly and involuntarily moaning, "Mmm, Ooohh."

It was the very conscious goal of Corbin to use my mouth for the sole purpose of masturbating his young penis until he ejaculated and filled my mouth full of his young teen boy semen.

Corbin was accepting the masturbation he was receiving from my mouth, letting out very quiet groans of pleasure, his young cock thrusts continuing to get harder and faster.

Corbin began slightly gasping and his whole young was body trembling from the feeling of his super-sensitive penis being stimulated by my sucking and licking mouth, throat, and tongue.

Corbin got into a fairly brisk rhythm - bucking his hips faster and harder and thrusting his young hard throbbing cock deep down my throat. Both of his hands were on the back of my head pushing my head down on his young seeping erection.

Corbin was thoroughly enjoying the feeling of sliding his young cock down my throat. With each upstroke, his cock would flex, letting out small squirts of warm and increasingly stronger and more potent tasting pre-ejaculatory fluid.

Corbin just completely owned my mouth to pleasure his young dick.

Corbin held my head with both hands with increasing force as he exploited my mouth to thoroughly masturbate his young drooling, jerking, and spurting penis.

With each drive of his penis down my throat, I would swallow so the head of his penis and let my throat mussels working his young cock head, and on the upstroke, I swirled my tongue around the shaft and the pulsating, swelling, and pre-cum oozing head.

Corbin was flexing his young cock while I was sucking it, and his penis soon began a fair amount of involuntary throbbing and pulsating.

As he was getting closer to his climax, Corbin's hands were pushing harder down on my head. I could tell by the swelling of the head of his young penis, the throbbing and pulsating of his cock, and his thrusts going deeper and more powerful, Corbin was getting close to blowing his young load of cum in my mouth.

The volume of drool oozing out of his penis continued to increase and had a much more pungent taste indicating that his testicles were releasing more of his sperm to mix with the other fluids released by his young glands to form his special mixture of young potent teen boy nectar.

All of the indicators were there that Corbin's honey would soon be released from his seminal canal, flow at high speed through his now swelling urethra, followed by its expulsion through his ejaculations.

Corbin was entirely focused on the single objective of ejaculating. Corbin's moans became more pronounced and gasping, "Eeewh, Oooo, Yeahhh."

Corbin was masturbating his penis for the first time in weeks. My mouth was Corbin's masturbation tool, and his only goal in life at that point was to cum.

Corbin's hands pushed tight down on my head, and his penis began pulsating as he thrust his young cock deep in my throat with real force.

Corbin's testicles began to tighten up close to his body, his scrotum getting rigid, and then falling back a little. His body was involuntarily jerking and trembling from the incredible sensation of being overtaken by his climax.

I could tell Corbin was extremely close to his young orgasm.

My mouth was pretty full of the mixture of my own saliva and Corbin's pre-cum. I wanted to swallow all of that so my mouth would be empty when Corbin began to deposit his semen into my mouth. I just wanted to make sure I could taste his young teen boy cum undiluted.