I Seduced a Str8 Teen Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took my mouth off of Corbin's penis for the split second it took to swallow the mixture of my saliva and his pre-cum.

Literally, within a fraction of a second - like maybe a tenth of a second, Corbin quickly, and in a tone of panic said, "Ohh God, don't stop now!!"

...another indication that the hypnosis was a facade.

I immediately took Corbin back in my mouth.

Corbin involuntarily moaned, and with one last powerful thrust, he held my head down hard.

I tasted an astronomically robust and flowing deposit of warm fluid in my mouth, which was thicker, more potent, and a little more jelly-like than all of the pre-cum he had been drooling.

Corbin was at his full climax, his young testicles were pulled tight up against his body and his scrotum was tightly hugging his balls. His urethra swelled as he released the first full sample of his sperm-filled semen mixture into my sucking mouth.

I felt and held two fingers on his pelvic floor muscle under his balls and one finger pushing directly on his asshole.

I felt Corbin's super-swollen cock head pumping in my mouth and down my throat and become super hard as it started to pulsate, and I began to feel the rhythmic muscular contractions of his pelvic muscles under his balls. I was able to see his asshole contract and pulsate.

Corbin's body quivered as he climaxed and he involuntarily pushed his throbbing and pulsating young erection, the head swollen and hard, deep down my throat, holding my head unconsciously and uncontrollably tight as he reached his orgasm.

I can only describe Corbin's orgasm as his semen impellently splashing into my mouth. It was like a hose just turned on full blast. Following that initial enormous blast, Corbin's penis begins to rapidly ejaculate, spurting out long thick streams of his young warm semen into my mouth.

Corbin let out a very quiet pleasure moan that could only be described as orgasmic, "Ohh, Yeahhhh, Uhh Ewwhh."

Corbin's entire body was experiencing involuntary contractions, shakes, and jerks. He was completely owned and under the absolute control of his explosive orgasm.

I felt three really large and powerful ejaculations of Corbin's very warm, thick, potent, bitter and sour tasting semen filling my mouth and throat.

Corbin's semen was thick, slippery, and rich. It had a very thick consistency and a really strong pungent taste. I could feel the texture was substantially thicker, and a little lumpy and stringy.

My mouth was receiving Corbin's full mixture, made by the sperm from his testicles mixed with the fluids of other pelvic area glands to make his young potent nectar.

Corbin's ejaculations filled my mouth several times, all of which I was swishing around in my mouth to fully taste, and then eating.

The volume of thick, warm semen was astonishing.

I knew that Corbin needed to cum, but this was a mega-load of rich, very thick, warm, potent strong tasting young teen boy semen. Corbin was cumming very large.

Corbin moved his penis in and out a bit as he continued ejaculating, filling my mouth full of his teen boy nectar.

As I swallowed Corbin's young cum, I could taste and feel his semen continuing to flow out of his penis into my mouth, his contractions under his balls continuing.

After Corbin finished ejaculating all of his semen into my mouth, his body went limp.

I held Corbin's penis in my mouth as he lay on his side.

Corbin flexed the muscles controlling the expulsion of semen from his penis, the last of his contractions drooling out the last small squirts of his young teen boy cum.

Even after his final squirts, there continued a slow flow of warm fluid from Corbin's penis into my mouth. His hands were still on my head but had relaxed. Corbin was breathing hard and fast.

I felt Corbin feeling around down around his crotch. He was searching, ...like, where's all my cum, expecting there to be a mess.

All of his cum was gone. At that point, Corbin knew that I ate all of his semen.

Knowing that he blew a pretty massive load that would normally make a huge mess, Corbin seemed very happily satisfied that I swallowed every drop of his young teen boy load.

Corbin desperately needed the satisfaction he had just received, and he loved using my mouth to masturbate his young penis.

I asked Corbin, "Did you like your first blowjob?"

He enthusiastically nodded his head, 'Yes.'

I asked, "...or did you LOVE your first blowjob?"

He couldn't help smiling as he nodded his head, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Corbin, did you know you ejaculated a massive amount of semen?"

Corbin nodded his head, 'Yes.'

I asked, "Corbin, do you like the fact that I swallowed and ate all of your semen?"

Again, Corbin nodded his head, 'Yes.'

He had enjoyed me going down on him and making him cum.

I put Corbin's soft cotton underpants and shorts back on him and buttoned them up.

I thought that perhaps Corbin might want to do this again.

To make it easier, I said, "Okay, we can hypnotize you a lot faster if you want to again."

I asked, "Would you like to make it easier and faster?"

Corbin nodded, 'Yes.'

I said, "Okay. If you hear me just say five words: Saturn, steel, duck, windmill, and ballpark, you will immediately go back into a hypnotic trance. Do you understand that?"

Corbin nodded his head, 'Yes.'

I said "Okay, then at the count of five now, you will wake up, but you will not remember anything that we just did. Okay?"

Corbin nodded his head, 'Yes.'

I counted to five and Corbin looked at me and just said, "Well, I think that made my neck feel a little better."

I said, "Good. Do you remember anything else?"

He said "Nope."

We decided to go get a bite to eat at the local chicken wings restaurant.

We talked, laughed, and really just enjoyed each other's company.

...more to come

© 2020 All Rights Reserved