I See My Neighbors Differently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I pull into the driveway and up to the house, Mistress Rachael asks, "Do you know these people, Tom?"

"Yes Mistress, I do, but not beyond seeing them walking thru the neighborhood," I say in reply.

"As you know, these are the Holcombs, Tom, a lovely couple that is also very good friends of mine; would you care to meet them?"

"Yes, Mistress I would at some point in time." I know that they're is in their 50s and look great for their age but at some other time.

"Well, now's a perfect time. Let's see if they're home." Mistress says as she opens her door and says, "come on everyone."

I'm paralyzed in the front seat. I know these people, they know me, I'm little more than around the corner from my own house, naked in the front seat of my car, their yard isn't that private -- anyone could see me! Seeing my reluctance, Mistress Rachael opens my door, grabs the leash, and pulls me out while Miss Roxanne is doing the same to Rod.

Now in tow, Rod and I are led naked to the front door. It opens shortly after ringing the doorbell. I want nothing more than to quickly get inside and out of public view, but Mistress Rachael decides to introduce everyone while I'm still outside naked on the front porch. I now realize that this was all prearranged and that the Holcombs are regular attendees of my Mistress' house parties.

We move into the living room where the Holcombs, Mistress Rachael, and Miss Roxanne all take seats while Rod and I are left standing. Mistress made me walk to each of the Holcombs and pirouette lifting my cage and spreading my ass cheeks as I turn. Each of them made lude remarks about my small cock in its cage and having a nice ass. Mistress Rachael explained that the Holcombs are very good friends and are active participants in her sex parties. Both enjoy an open sexual relationship. John Holcomb is bisexual, a versatile top, and likes to dominate. Alice Holcomb is straight, but her specialty is male domination. She loves ass-play, to edge, coax and ruin orgasms. After they stopped talking about how good I look and what they'd do to me, they started to talk about what fun Mistress' house parties are and how they all look forward to the next one. Their conversation abruptly ended when Mistress Roxanne instructed me to pleasure John and Rod to do likewise to Alice.

Down to our knees, we went, me undoing John's pants and underwear with Rod doing the same to Alice. John had a beautiful cut cock with a distinct mushroom head, much larger than mine or even Rod's, and his balls were big and hanging very free in a low-hanging sack. He was completely shaven and smooth. I tongued his piss slit, and rolled my tongue around his mushroom head, eventually taking it into my mouth. With my free hands, I ran my hands up his shirt to find his nipples. Surprised to find them already hard, I flicked and pinched them some. Mild moans of pleasure emanated from him. I couldn't swallow him all, at least that's what I thought until, that is, he grabbed the back of my head and rammed it until my nose was pinned against his pubis bone choking and gagging me, only temporarily letting my head go to allow me to breathe and catch my breath. Then there was that last ram and I felt him cumming in my mouth, mouth hell, he was halfway down my throat and I swallowed it all. I think I almost passed out by the time I was released, vaguely remembering him saying that I'll make a good bitch.

Despite Rod and I pleasuring both John and Alice, the conversation between them never ceased. I couldn't catch it all, but those house parties sounded nothing short of an all-out orgy and pure hedonism for everyone. When their conversation ended Mistress announced that it was time for us to leave and meet another neighbor of yours Tom.

Another walk of shame back to the car and we all got in; Mistress commented how she thought that I had introduced myself well and enjoyed myself in meeting and pleasuring my first neighbor and how much I wanted to meet more neighbors.

"Tom, make a left at the end of the driveway," Mistress Rachael ordered.

I did as I was told and proceeded to the Murphy's house and park in their driveway," Mistress directed.

Saying to myself, Murphy, I know the Murphy's, we're next-door neighbors. Ed is on the neighborhood watch with me and his wife Maurine is in the lady's club together with my wife. What is Mistress doing, I can't go here like this; no way! I thought -- we're next-door neighbors for Pete's sake. The Murphys were a couple about my age. He was pretty well fit while Maurine was "heavy" to say the least.

As if reading my mind, Mistress said in a very condescending tone, "get out of the car and proceed to the front of the house. I don't want any hesitation like the last time, understood?"

"Yes, Mistress Rachael" I replied as I put the car in park and got out of the car. At this point, the others were still getting out of the car. Miss Roxanne was very quick to comment on how well I obeyed his mistress' direction this time while looking in Rod's direction as if saying to him, better get with the program, see how a good submissive behaves?

The driveway and the entire front of the house were unobstructed and in the open; to say that I was mortified at being naked and able to be seen by any and all of my neighbors is an understatement; I only hoped that any of the neighbors or the sheriff wouldn't see me like this or lock me away. Mistress took the leash from my hand and led me to the front door. Introductions were again made with me standing naked on the porch. This time, however, Mistress felt it necessary to introduce me to my neighbors as her submissive in training.

"Glad to see you again Tom, I like the cage. The wife or Rachael make you wear it?" inquired Ed.

"Mistress Rachael wants me to wear it, Ed," I replied

"Yes, very nice clitty in its cage. All submissives should be caged except for when it's accepting abuse. Don't you agree Tom?" asked Maurine.

"Thank you, Maurine, and yes I do," I said, red as a beet. How embarrassing and how humiliating. How embarrassing, we're neighbors; we see each other all the time and here I am naked, in chastity, wearing a collar, and engaged in a sorted conversation like it was an everyday occurrence. The only comforting thought running through my head was that I assumed the Murphys were active participants in Mistress sex parties.

Why don't you all come inside and we can get to know one another remarked Ed. We walked straight thru the house and out to the patio. The patio and backyard didn't afford too much more privacy than the front did. And just as before Rod and I were instructed to introduce ourselves and pirouette in front of our hosts. Ed grabbed my balls saying that he'll make them hurt. Maurine surprised me by inserting a finger in my mouth, ramming it down my throat, and nearly causing me to barf. She removed her finger and told me to turn around and show her my ass. I did and she whacked my ass saying, "I want to see your ass hole, not the cheeks of your ass." So, I bent over and she rammed her finger in my ass and worked it around. I let out an involuntary moan as she entered me and another moan when she found and massaged my prostate with her finger.

Maurine touts, "I see you like this. Tom, I'm really looking forward to getting to know you better. Assuming your Mistress Rachael allows it, I will soon know your cock and balls better than you do and most definitely better than your wife does."

"Yes Maurine, by all means, I allow you to have and train his cock and balls as you wish." Says Mistress Rachael while continuing, "Tom, of all my friends that I will introduce you to, Maurine can work a cock and balls like no other. She loves CBT and it's her specialty. I bet you're glad that your neighbors."

I agreed with Mistress as Maurine continued to massage my prostate as I was on now all fours in front of her. It was Ed to was first to point out to everyone else that precum had already formed a bead on the end of my cage. Before long, that bead had turned into a string of precum almost reaching the floor as she continued rubbing and pressing against my prostate.

Here I was the center of attention with all eyes on me as the precum was involuntarily forced from my body and was now forming a small pool beneath me. Maurine would occasionally remind me how good this feels and how much I must be enjoying this. I guess she and everyone else could tell just how much I was enjoying Maurine's treatment by my moans and humping movements. Suddenly, Maurine increased the pressure against my prostate causing a blob of white fluid be expelled and float its way down the string of precum until reaching the floor.

While Rod was slowly sucking of Ed's dick, Ed remarked how good Maurine was at extracting a submissive's cum without the sub ever being aware that his seed was being taken and milked from his balls and wouldn't know it was happening. But everyone watching knows what's exactly what's happening, with a slow but steady ooze of milky white cum being forced out from within. Soon with the sub's balls empty, the oozing will end. Empty of their cum, yet no orgasm or pleasure was felt.

"Isn't that right Tom?" asked Ed

"I don't know what you mean Ed" I replied

Look at your clit Tom and the pool of fluid on the floor; you know what that is don't you? It's your cum. That's right, your cum and you're not feeling a thing beyond the pressure on your prostate. Isn't that right?

"Yes, you're right Ed. I see my cum on the floor and I don't feel any pleasure" I volunteer.

Maurine rhetorically asks me what it felt like.

All I felt Maurine was your finger moving in my ass and against my prostate.

And that's all you will ever feel when I milk your balls dry and prevent your orgasm or any pleasure. Now lap up your mess from the floor, but don't swallow.

I did the best I could in lapping up my cum from the floor without swallowing and without leaving anything on the floor. As soon as looked up, Ed's erect cock was there to meet me.

Suck it, Tom. Get it nice and wet with your cum and spit before I fuck your pussy ass. And suck his cock I did as he rammed it balls deep a time or two before he spun me around so I was now facing everyone as he entered my ass. Not the least bit gently at all, just one single thrust had him balls deep in my ass.

Do you like being fucked in your pussy ass, Tom?

Yes, Ed, I do.

Yes, what Tom?

Yes, Ed, I like being fucked in my pussy ass.

So, you're a submissive cum slut bitch, is this right, Tom?

Yes, Ed, you're correct, I am a submissive cum slut bitch. My pussy ass is for you and others for the taking.

What would your wife say if she saw you right now with your tiny clit-like cock in a chastity cage while I'm fucking your ass?

I didn't know what to say. It was so far removed from my conscious thought I didn't have an answer.

Come on Tom, tell us what she'd say barked Ed. Only to add, I bet you'd prefer that my cock was fucking your face while your wife fucked your ass.

As strange as it sounded, Ed was right, I do want my wife to dominate me sexually. As he continued to fuck my ass, "Yes, Ed, that would be my preference. I do want to be submissive to my wife in whatever she wishes.

Ed picked up his pace and was ramming my ass like never before he loudly grunted that he was cumming. I felt every contraction of his ridged cock as he unloaded his cum deep within my ass. Collapsing on top of me Ed announced that I was a good fuck and was going to be his regular cum dump.

As Ed was removing his dick from my ass, Maurine ordered me to clean off Ed's cock and Rod to clean my ass saying she didn't want any more mess on the floor. We both did as instructed, but I was surprised that our next command was for Rod and me to kiss and to exchange the tastes of my ass and Ed's cum. As gross and forbidding as this would have been only a month ago, it was now almost commonplace and performed eagerly without any hesitation.

It was Mistress Rachael that put an end to my kissing Rod. There was a moment of awkward silence just standing there after Rod licked the last of the drool from our faces.

It was Maurine who spoke and asked us all to have a seat on the patio while Ed went inside to get us something to drink. Returning to the patio with glasses and a pitcher of lemonade, it was a normal social setting except that Rod and I were still naked while everyone else was fully clothed.

Mistress lead the conversation for the most part and asked that I enter the "confessional" once more and tell Ed and Maurine of my sex life and of how she became my Mistress.

As I started to speak and tell my tale of my sex life and sorted interests, I spoke without any hesitation or embarrassment. What was once hidden even from myself was now "out in the open" to at least a few friends with whom I completely trusted with my personal information, innermost secrets, sexual desires, and fantasies.

It all began in the usual fashion with my once robust and kinky sex life but as I continued to talk, sometimes prompted by Mistress Rachael, the details of what I confessed before became and more sorted of how I wanted to be a sexual submissive to my wife and have kink sexual encounters with her and others and how much I enjoyed my bisexuality and wanted cocks in my mouth and cocks in my ass. I wanted to be chaste and have my wife control whatever sex I was to have and by whatever means she desired. Probably more than anything I wanted her to accept and participate in our kinky sex.

Ed and Maurine indicated their appreciation of my confessions and their enjoyment in being a part of making at least some of them come true.

Mistress Racheal thanked me as well saying, "it's good to be comfortable in confessing your sexual orientation and sexual desires to your friends. "Tom you've often mentioned your wife in conversation, but never by name. Don't you think that you can tell all of us your wife's name and use her name henceforth in your conversation?"

Yes, Mistress, my wife's name is Diane. She is the love of my life and I do not want to hurt her in my activities.

Tom, it's already too late for that should she now find out that you are bisexual and enjoy being submissive to both men and women.

Correct Mistress, I said, but the very thought of it was repulsive to my stomach. Thinking to myself, I've returned to a teenage kid, where all I think about is sex and my cock and getting off. How could I have placed myself in such a situation? I've had gay encounters before and have been submissive to others, but this is the first time that I act openly and confess my bisexuality and how I want to be sexually submissive and take cock and cum.

Yes, Tom, you are correct in what you say and what you're undoubtfully thinking to yourself says, Mistress. You can continue your life as you do in hiding a great deal from Diane or you can choose to rectify this situation. Yes, you can give it all up and keep your past and desires to yourself, but that only partially works as you continue to hide a large portion of your life from your wife. Your best alternative is to bring your wife Diane back into your sexual life as it once was. We will work with you to make it happen if this is what you choose.

I was floored by what Mistress was offering. I was intrigued, to say the least, and is something that I wish happened long ago, but how could something like this ever happen? Now, or even how could they help? Diana no longer got undressed in front of me or shows herself naked and is a "plain Jane" and purely vanilla now when it comes to sex, what would ever cause her to change now?

I'm confused Mistress about what you say and what you're suggesting. Sex is a personal thing and Diane is very private I can't imagine anything like what you're offering or suggesting even being considered.

Let's take it one step at a time, Tom. Is this something that you would like to pursue and would you want our assistance?

Yes, very much Mistress, but how will this happen?

I told you Tom, and people like me, you, us live all around you -- they're your friends and neighbors. You will slowly introduce Diane to her neighbors in this new context. Ed and Maurine will be most helpful in this regard as you live next door to each other. Together we will have Diane accept her body as it is and spoon-feed her kink and a kinky lifestyle. I'll tell you the primary reason why Diane doesn't want sex, let alone adventurous kink sex and that's her weight. She's very self-conscious about her weight. Isn't this so, Tom?

Yes, Mistress, you are correct. I believe the same thing, but how will I ever get her to change?

Ed, and more importantly Alice, will help you with the transition. But the first task is yours alone. You will become more friendly to your next-door neighbors and they will become more friendly with you and Diane; they in turn will begin their work.

Ed then spoke saying, Yes, we will help you. We will invite you both over for cocktails next weekend and we will control the conversation with our dress and a lot of semi-sexual remarks and innuendos."

Maurine continued by saying that Diane and she are quite similar in their appearance, I believe we're both very attractive, but overweight. Being overweight is not a sin; Diane will see quite a bit of bare skin on me. She will see first-hand -- she will see herself in me, comfortable and confident in her own skin, and not be ashamed to hide her body to the world with frumpy clothing. You will too for that matter, but Diane will see by my example that a heavy-weight woman, a fat woman, can be attractive while being comfortable in her own skin and show some off. Gradually I suspect that Diane will learn to be relaxed and contented with her own body. Once this happens, the rest will follow naturally.

Maurine gives notice that we do have some chores around the house that will need your frequent attention. First is Ed's balls, they fill so quickly and they need to be regularly emptied; it's up to him where he cums in your mouth for you to swallow or fills your ass. As for me, I will drain your balls just like I did today; I will enjoy taking away your ability to experience an orgasm. Depending upon the day, you will visit either or both of us and you will be naked as you walk to and from your house.

The Holcombs will help with your wife's transition later on advises Mistress, continuing, that John will enjoy fucking your pussy ass and his wife Alice will abuse your balls. Ball-busting won't necessarily be a pleasurable experience for you Tom as Alice expertly knows how to inflict pain on your very sensitive testicles. Who knows, you might not even feel John fucking you as Judy abuses and manipulates your balls.

And Tom, don't forget that you have to please Miss Roxanne and Rod too if she lets you. You'll be a busy man. And then there are my needs, Tom. As you first indicated, I will torment and use your body in my dungeon and elsewhere. With me, plan on spending hours and whenever possible, you will spend the night for nonstop play and torment with me and any guests that I may invite. You will also be invited to participate in some of my sex parties. You never need to worry about what to wear at any party, you'll be naked but for your cage and collar.

Tom, as I suspect you now realize you will be a submissive, cock slut, cum lover, and fuck toy for me and for any and all of my friends. Your sex will be determined by the company you happen to be with at the time. You may never cum again in the typical sense, but this is your wish, is it not Tom?" inquires Mistress Rachael.

Yes, it is Mistress Rachael. My having sex is of no importance, I seek your friendship and company so that I can be your submissive in all ways and make you and our common friends happy.