I See My Neighbors Differently

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, what are you, Tom?

I am your sexual submissive and submissive to your friends. I am bisexual and enjoy having sex with men; I especially love the taste of their cum as they orgasm in my mouth and love having my pussy filled with a man's cock or Mistress' dildo. I will be naked before you and your friends whenever you feel it appropriate. You and your friends control my sex.

That is so comforting to hear Tom. Any questions from anyone?

With nothing said, Mistress thanked the Murphys for their hospitality; she then attached the leash and lead me naked to my car parked in front of the house. Tom, would you mind if I drove home?

Of course not Mistress I replied as she disconnected the leash and put me in the rear seat. I couldn't see at the time, but Roxanne removed Rod's chastity cage and put him in the back seat too. Once the doors were closed, Miss Roxanne told Rod to take advantage of me while he could.

Rod wasted no time in directing my mouth to his limp dick. With all that I went through earlier, it was strange comfort that I had Rod's familiar dick in my mouth making him hard. I teased his nipples and balls as I continued sucking on his cock. Occasionally I ran a finger to two over his arse and got an immediate groan every time. Before I knew it, Rod was shooting his cum in my mouth. Despite me blowing him earlier in the day, he must have had a gallon in his balls as it felt like his cum lasted forever. When he stopped cumming, I continued to gently suck his cock which stayed remarkably hard.

As if he needed more encouragement, he threw me onto my back got between my now-raised legs, and pushed his cock into my wanting ass. I was surprised how easily he entered my ass and quickly began fucking me. He was like a dog in heat, fucking my ass, moaning and groaning as he hammered away. It was a good thing that Miss Roxanne and Mistress Rachael knew what was going on in the back seat, as the noise wouldn't have left anything to their imagination if they hadn't previously said for Rod to use me.

Mistress continued driving us to her house and despite knowing better, especially with my legs high in the air for all passers-by to see, I returned Rod's passionate kissing and didn't care who may see me in this very compromised position. Rod fucked me for virtually the entire ride back to Mistress's house and when just when Mistress pulled into her driveway, Rod let out a final grunt and forcefully thrust delivering his cum deep into my bowels. Collapsing on my chest with the last of his orgasm pulses he again kissing. Deep passionate kissing with one tongue intertwined with the other.

It was the clapping from the front seat that brought us back to reality. "Good boys, we hope you enjoyed the sex. Sounded wonderful from here. You guys say here as long as you want while we go to the patio for a cool drink of lemonade. Listening to your sex, made us thirsty.

Rod and I continued enjoying the afterglow with each other for a while before we too headed to the patio. Once we arrived at the patio, we found a short note on the table, "we're at Miss Roxanne's in the hot tub, come and join us."

Off we went, me not a care in the world, as we walked naked across the back yards to the hot tub. Upon nearing, Rod was told by Miss Roxanne to get the key to my chastity cage from the table and let me go. Oh it felt wonderful being free of its confines after being trapped in it and trying to get hard all day long. Rod and I then walked to the tub, but Miss Roxanne's cold voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Tom, pour us all another cool glass of lemonade," ordered Miss Roxanne. I then proceeded to give each a glass of lemonade and gave Rod my glass to hold as I was about to get into the tub.

"Not so fast Tom" instructed Mistress Rachael, "masturbate for us until you cum in your hand. We don't want any of your nasty seed in this water."

It took longer than I expected it would. I guess some was of the delay was the residual embarrassment of me masturbating to orgasm in front of Mistress, Miss Roxanne, and Rod. All three of them were remarking that I had the smallest cock of anyone today. I finally came nonetheless and was forced to more humiliation after I did by having to eat my own cum and say how much I enjoy masturbating for the pleasure of others I'm instructed to do so. Finally saying, that I have no sex without the implicit permission of my dominant.

Once in the tub, Rod handed me my glass.

Enjoying the water on your free cock and balls asked Mistress.

Yes ma'am the warm water and bubbles feel wonderful.

That's good Tom you now are relaxed and are enjoying yourself. Since you are, why don't you move over and sit on my lap and face the others instructs Mistress?

As soon as I was on Mistress' lap, she reached around me and started to stroke my very limp cock and alternatively play with my nipples and balls while whispering in my ear how great this all feels. The last thing I remember Mistress saying was for me not to cum. The warning, however, came too late as I began to blow my load into the hot tub.

Mistress knew what was happening and immediately stopped her stimulation, pinched the head of my dick, forcing all my cum into my bladder. I was puzzled one because I came without permission and specifically told not to but two, she didn't seem all that annoyed or even annoyed at all, but lastly, when she instructed me to get out of the tub, she told me to turn around and face the tub was the most puzzling of all.

I didn't have to wait long to determine why. Tom, tell us how irresponsible you were to cum without permission and when you're done with your inexcusable explanation, masturbate until you cum again.

If it took a long time for me to cum this time. Although Mistress ruined my orgasm, it was still sufficient to make it difficult for me to get hard and let alone cum. It didn't matter to the others, they continued to enjoy the tub, talk, and drink their lemonade only occasionally looking at me while I made a fool of myself masturbating.

After a while, the others tired of the tub and went inside the house leaving me alone on the patio to play with myself. Mistress came out a little while later to fire up the grill saying she's hoped I'm able to cum before they eat. Nothing fancy, just burgers and returned toward the house and then remarked for me to turn toward the house and walk closer so they can see me.

I continued to masturbate without success. It was worse when Miss Roxanne came out to cook the burgers, intensely staring at me voicing what a pathetic little cock I had and it should always be in its clitty cage. Before the burgers were done, Miss Roxanne called for Ron to help me cum. The little gay boy needs another gay guy to make him cum she said. Gay boy Tom with his tiny dick needs a gay guy to get him off. Despite Miss Roxanne's words burning into my soul, she was being proved right. As soon as Rod began to masturbate me, I was hard, and within minutes announcing that he was going to make me cum. That's right gay boy Tom, let gay Rod make you cum. Only a gay can make another gay cum. Catch your cum in your hand and don't spill any of it, do you understand Tom?

Yes, Miss Roxanne, I replied as Rod continued stroking me to orgasm and as instructed, I caught all my cum in the palm of my hand.

Very fine Gay boy, now smear your cum on your face and come in the house for dinner.

I felt very uncomfortable now sitting at the table. It wasn't that I was the only one naked, it was what Miss Roxanne said to me on the patio; all that gay stuff. I wasn't gay, bisexual for sure, but I wasn't gay.

Mistress sensed that I was off and asked, What's wrong Tom?"

Nothing really, I replied

That's not correct and you know it.

Yes, Mistress, you're right. It is what Miss Roxanne said to me outside on the patio.

What did Miss Roxanne say to you that has you upset?

It's nothing really, I say.

Nonsense, spit it out.

Miss Roxanna called me a pathetic gay boy and said a lot of gay stuff when I couldn't make myself cum causing Rod to make me cum

That's right Rachael, I did say that. Little gay boy Miss Roxanne continued before being abruptly cut off by Mistress.

That's Mistress Rachael to you Roxanne and don't you forget your place in this relationship

Yes, Mistress Rachael Roxanne replied saying he has to be gay as he only wants to be fucked by other guys. Who else but a gay would want that?

That's quite enough Roxanne. You know the history and agreed to the rules and roles that we have with Tom. If you no longer can accept them, you are free to leave.

I've never seen Mistress with anyone the way she was with Miss Roxanne. I felt responsible for the fallout.

Very much taken aback, Miss Rachael apologized to both Mistress and me saying that she was sorry and had forgotten the agreed rules.

Apology accepted said Mistress and I echoed my acceptance. Mistress said that at some point, maybe Tom's wife Diane will decide to join in our play and then some of the ground rules about no female sex for Tom can be lifted. But until then, we will respect his expressed wishes.

Yes, Mistress, Miss Roxanne replied.

When Dinner ended, I helped with the dishes before we all retired to the living room.

So, Tom, what did you think of meeting the neighbors? Asked Mistress.

Although I was very much reluctant as we were introduced, it all worked out well and think and hope that we can all become good friends. It was weird that at first, I was anxious and embarrassed to be naked in front of my neighbors, but after a short while, it didn't bother me in the least. I felt quite comfortable being naked while everyone else was clothed. All else aside, thank God there were no other neighbors or the sheriff around to see me naked outside.

Tom, I wouldn't be surprised if some of your other neighbors got a glimpse of your naked ass today. And besides, the sheriff is also a good friend of mine; at some point, I may just have to introduce you to him.

Mistress, your immediate neighbors, Miss Roxanne and Rod are very nice people. I am glad that they were the ones to first introduce me to your world of play.

John and Alice Holcomb are a nice couple too and seem to be very accommodating although both are dominant in their own ways. I will be sure to see them regularly and enjoy being submissive to them.

Ed and Maurine Murphy are a very nice couple too and never would have imagined that they were sexual partners at your sex parties. I will enjoy taking Ed's cum however he gives it to me and will likewise accept Maurine milking my balls dry without the benefit of orgasm. More than anything however I look forward to everyone's help with my wife Dianne.

Nicely said Tom commented Mistress. Why don't we go downstairs to the dungeon where I can take care of you for a little while? And with that, we proceeded to the dungeon.

Get in that sling Tom. I couldn't imagine how it would be possible and had to ask for assistance. Ok Mistress said it is rather unusual. First off, you will be face down, held in place by your outstretched arms and legs and a belt holding you up at the waist. With assistance, I was placed in the sling. Mistress, Miss Roxanne, and Rod each took an arm or leg and secured me to the restraint; Mistress was done first and secured the final restraint while Rod made an adjustment to the belt to hold my midsection up.

Hanging there, almost like a scene from the novel Coma, I wasn't prepared for the clover clamps being attached to my nipples with an ounce of weight on each. Next, a parachute was secured around my balls and five pounds of weights were attached stretching my balls downward farther than I think my balls have even been stretched. Then a thick dildo attached to a fucking machine was positioned against my ass. A bottle of lube was placed above my ass dripping its soon-to-be needed lubrication on my arse.

Mistress explained the plan that I would be continually fucked in the ass until I was unable to cum or my dick lost its erection. Weights would be periodically added to both clover clamps and parachute. Tell me Tom, this is what you wanted to experience, right?

Yes, Mistress it is. Thank you for letting me experience it.

Mistress then turned on the fucking machine in slow and short strokes while it worked its way into my ass. Once penetrated, its speed and thrust length were both increased, this in turn caused the weights on my nipples and balls to move to increase their discomfort.

Rod asked Mistress if he could fuck my face and Mistress obliged his wish. It probably wasn't the most comfortable position for Rod, but having his cock in my mouth took a lot of the strain off my neck. As for me, it was again a multitude of stimuli that caused my cock to be as hard as it ever was, and had cum once already. I wouldn't be surprised if I was forced to clean up my cum from the floor when they were done with me I thought.

Rod was enjoying fucking my mouth with his dick causing me to choke whenever his thrust matched that of the fucking machine. As best as I could see, Rod's facial expressions changed immediately when Miss Roxanne got behind Rod and impaled him with her dildo, and began fucking his ass. Oh, how she humiliated Rod saying she knows how much he wants her fucking his ass and enjoys his analgasm. She insisted that he told everyone that he enjoys his analgasm and being fucked by his wife. Say it again Rod, I want to hear you say it again and again. I couldn't say for sure what caused Rods orgasm, but he did cum and cum in my mouth.

My nipples were on fire from the constant motion of the clamps and weights. My balls, although sore were holding on and didn't feel nearly as bad as my nipples or ass. My ass was sore and I had now cum multiple times, but I was ready to cum again as the dildo slipped its way in and against my prostate and out of me endlessly. My only hope was that my balls would empty or I would lose my erection. It didn't matter to me at this point, it just had to stop. Although I was immobile and hadn't moved during the entire ordeal, I was spent and exhausted.

Fortunately, my last orgasm was dry and Mistress once again forcefully brought me to repeated orgasms and emptied my balls involuntarily. I was mechanically milked dry.

I was removed from the suspension sling and instructed to lick and clean the floor of my cum. When the floor was clean, Rod and I proceeded to the wash area and soaped and rinsed each other clean. Warm water would have been nice, but this water was ice cold.

It was then that Mistress directed us all upstairs to say good night. As has become customary, Rod and I kissed as we groped each other's caged cocks. Mistress called a quick end and told me not to forget to become better friends and neighbors with the Murphys.

"I won't Mistress," I said as I was being shown the door. This time I was alone walking to my car. It seemed unusually dark considering the hour, but as I approached my car, someone inside unexpectedly turned on the outside lights allowing anyone looking my way to see me naked and putting my clothes back on.

The story will continue with Diane and me attending the cocktail party and me frequently visiting my neighbors.

I hope everyone enjoys the story of Tom becoming more immersed in his "more open" bisexual kinky lifestyle. Your comments and suggestions are always welcome.