I See You

Story Info
Injured brother sees mom and sister through their eyes.
4.6k words
4.34
19.9k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to thank the literotica staff for taking time to look over my stories.

I would like to thank the readers who used their own time to read as well.

Please enjoy the whimsical writings of a half blind old man.

Everyone is 18+ college age or older

------------------------

I don't know where I am or what happened but it's weird. I'm walking into a hospital room and seeing someone all wrapped up on a bed.

It is like I'm seeing everything through a foggy video camera. As the Pov view scans around I see my mom and she looks at me and stands up for a hug. How did I get as short as my mom?

The only one in my family as short as mom is my sister Alexis.

Then I noticed my hands and the painted finger nails and as I turned towards the bed, I see myself all wrapped up the crown of my head down to my eyes which are all bandaged up. As well as my hands. They look like fingerless gloves.

Suddenly I started to get a headache and now I'm I guess I'm back in my own body listening to my mom and sister talking. I cannot move or see but I can hear, and from what I hear they have been concerned about my "coma," for weeks.

My sister takes my bandaged hand in hers,

Before my sister's surgery she was effectively blind and I used to spell words on her hands with my fingers as our unofficial secret braille method.

I slowly wrote "ok" with my thumb on her hand and my sister went crazy screaming that I'm awake.

Mom was less convinced to put it mildly.

Mom knew about me and my little sisters secret language but could never get competent in it, I was my sisters hero and best friend for most of her life, until she had her surgery and then I became her navigational aid and guide showing her every place we went when she couldn't see previously.

My thoughts and memories are at the moment a mix of mine, my sisters and moms.

I'm working on my masters in botany, my sister is a first year zoology student at the same university here in Southern California.

Alexis is not into plants but she loves animals and our studies actually parallel in many ways.

If I went hiking looking for plants she was looking for the animals that fed on them or are sheltered by them.

While I'm 5ft 11 inches and around 180 lbs and an avid outdoorsman my sister is 5ft 3 with 120 lbs of a feisty teenager.

Alexis actually devised a test where mom asked me questions that I could answer and with simple words, I responded.

Soon mom was convinced.

"Hands not working well, tiring to control," I write first off.

Mom called the doctor to watch and after a quick history of our family language the doctor asked questions that I answered, before I wrote "Hand, hurt, sleepy. and I relaxed my hand and sis said that I was done for a while.

While I was dropping in and out of sleep I started seeing through my mom's eyes but when Al was here I started hearing background words and I realized that not only could I hear and see what she does and now I could hear some of her surface thoughts as well.

The doctors are perplexed at the inconsistencies between my vitals and my communication.

My brain scans say I should be in a deep coma but I am communicating with concise and intelligent responses.

soon the EEG shows that I'm awake.

After several days I could hear mom's thoughts as well. While mom was concerned more of my recovery and not wanting to lose her son, we lost dad 2 years ago in a traffic accident, mom's worrying of loneliness almost made me cry.

Al was another story, She wanted me to get better so she could help nurse me and maybe get away with fucking me while I'm unable to get away.

I started to remember a bad electrical storm and trying to get the new exotic plants from some uninhabited island in the south pacific put away. Then the storm hit and the biochemical lab next door blew.

No one knows what exactly was released but the hypothesis is the lab along with pollen, sap and stuff from the now burned to a crisp, unknown exotic plants and a major lighting strike plus the resulting fires and explosions caused my blindness and burns on my hands and feet and severe smoke inhalation.

After another week the doctor cleared me to go home and cautioned mom and Al that the pain medication would put me out for hours at a time and to be careful and only sponge baths until my hands and feet are healed up more. Change the bandages on my hands and feet daily and drops in my eyes 4 times per day.

Mom and Al got me loaded into the van and we drove through my favorite burger place for a treat to take home.

When we got home I was ushered to my room and Al let me know that my desk was covered in books and homework to complete during my convalescence.

Al is almost always holding my hand when were together now.

When I wake up after my medical induced naps, Al usually has my hand resting on hers.

I can't seem to open my eyes by myself and Al says my pupils look like blood when they put the drops in.

Now that we're at home I need to try some things. I can hear Al's thoughts clearly now and I started to add to her thoughts. When mom is back at work and it's just Al and I.

When Alexis gets home from school, I started adding thoughts,

"James's covers are too rumpled, smooth them out," I thought and Al did.

Maybe casually run your hand over his cock while straightening the covers he's asleep and won't know.

"I so want this inside of me!" Al thinks to herself.

I brought up a memory of her seeing my cock, the feeling and taste of it. I got a weird but enjoyable feeling back.

Yeah Al and I have had this kind of relationship since she turned 18 and she almost assaulted me to get me to take her virginity.

After a few of these experiments my head started to ache and I went to sleep.

In the mornings mom comes in and helps me to the toilet, I have a bidet now, it keeps by ass clean and then mom helps me back to bed and feeds me breakfast.

My feel hurt alot but I hate being immobile so my morning bathroom break is the only time I get out of bed.

I start slowly with mom, encouraging her to make sure I'm healthy everywhere and bringing up memories of dad's average sized dick and how it felt inside of her.

I channeled slowly planning to take many days to get moms lips on my cock.

I suggested every morning that her son's raging hard on must be uncomfortable and should be relieved. after a few days of convincing mom that her son has a healthy cock that needs release like her husbands cock needed, Mom came in one morning with some lube she used with dad and did a wonderful experienced job of beating me off.

I did get mom to spend a few extra moments making sure my cock is well cleaned afterwards.

When I woke one afternoon my cock felt different and I knew my sister had a snack when I was asleep.

I almost had mom relieve my frustrations orally when her sponge baths got me hard.

A few days later after Al got home from school and mom went to work I acted as if I was still sleeping and made no response when Al placed my hand on hers.

looking through her eyes and hearing her thoughts, I suggested that one of these days when I was asleep she should just ride me and get it over with. How could her loving brother ever mind her expressing her love.

I think I will enjoy a little snack before "J" wakes up at least that won't feel like I'm raping him.

Al finished her snack, Damn my sis sure can suck a cock. Then she's off to the kitchen to get me something to eat.

I see through her eyes a nice bowl of stew she made with a nice tray of bread with butter and honey for me to eat.

While Al is checking out my hard on making a tent under my sheets I write, lunch smells nice sis," and I'm actually able to croak out "good after noon."

Al was so ecstatic she gave me a big hug. "You actually spoke."

"The burns from the smoke inhalation are healing up!" Al exclaimed

"I'll have to text mom about this," which she did and mom actually called back.

Mom works as a Quality Control manager at an aerospace parts company in the valley.

Mom was as happy as if I was a genius toddler saying complete sentences at 6 months.

After lunch I took some more meds and almost faded out. but I was able to see through Al's eyes as she couldn't take her eyes off of me. She actually got some of her flavored lip balm and applied some to both of us and thinking I am asleep, she gave me a good long kiss, which gave me an instant raging hard on.

"It's a good thing to help brother relieve his tensions." I think to Al

I had to stop looking through her eyes when she started to suck me off.

I heard her mind telling herself that "it is a good thing to help get rid of my brothers built up tension."

When Al felt me swell slightly as I was getting ready to cum she started massaging my balls and I went almost all of the way down her throat.

"You actually taste good "J", I've done a couple of guys but it's like drinking piss with them but not you."

"Since your accident, you taste really different from before."

I must have been really tense because after Al finished, I actually did go to sleep for a while.

I felt Al's wet lips giving me a goodnight kiss.

After a week of some really nice daily blow jobs from Al, I was in wonderful spirits and I finally wore moms mind down to the most wonderful blow job and deep throat, which she did amazingly, I guess decades with dad racked up some good experience.

"Wow, my son tastes better than his dad did."

I don't get headaches nearly as fast now. I guess similar to physical muscles my mental muscles are getting stronger now, but in order to work they have to see me or be thinking strongly about me.

I'm talking better now and Al and I are working hard on getting my school work caught up so I can finish my masters next semester. Al brings her work with her and we study together in my room and as an added benefit of helping me with mine both of our final grades should be good now.

Of course unbeknownst to mom Al found my porn folder on my computer and makes daily frequent comments on my "literotica" incest bookmarks.

Al gets a kick out of the stories where the sibling or other relatives are injured and being nursed at home but she still won't take the last step of riding me until after my 2 week check up, which is tomorrow and mom can't take off of work so Al has to or as she says "gets to" take me.

My legs are a bit weak after almost 2 months of not walking and my feet are healing and still a bit painful when putting my weight on them. Mom and sister switched cars so we're using the van because of the wide sliding door and space in the back for comfort in transportation.

Al pushed wheelchair out to the van so I could crawl in.

"Crap Alexis quit playing with my ass I almost fell getting in the fucking van."

So the doctors office at the hospital, made a new set of MRI's on my head and lungs and checking the surgeries on my burnt and broken hands and feet.

The doctor is surprised that I'm healing so well, he does find that It's almost incredible in the lack of scar tissue even internally in my lungs. and throat.

I am still croaking a bit and the doctor warned against anything strenuous and don't push it while I'm healing.

I was actually getting a bit wheezy just making my way to the bathroom at first but not as much now.

The doctor recommended a few simple exercises like crunches and leg lifts with absolutely no weights, nothing except bandages on my hands and feet and no long reps. See me in 2 more weeks and we'll see about hands and feet.

I can see in Al's mind the exercises she wants to do after my burger fix.

It was frustrating to have to be fed my favorite burger but it was so good and Al wanted to try a new exercise, one which involves a towel underneath to keep the bed dry.

Al did wait, like not swimming for 30 minutes after eating, Al wanted to make sure my blood flow would be there to fill her with my cock and enough fluids in me to fill her uterus over and over.

We figured we would have hours till mom got home and Al was going to make the best of it.

After clearing and cleaning up lunch Al went to her room to change into something more comfortable and since I could see through her eyes, comfortable was a soft bath robe and as naked as the day she was born underneath.

Since Al is thinking of me so strongly I can see her looking in her mirror. Big breasts, tiny waist and a nicely trimmed patch of medium brown hair below.

Al walks back to my room, I can feel her both excited and nervous. This is a huge step with no going back afterwards.

"Ok Al," I croak out, "What exercises do you have in mind for us to try.

Al says "abs" as she climbs on top of me rubbing her pussy up and down the length of my cock.

"Alexis are you sure you want this?, We can't rewind if we do this, we may go beyond our occasional into something more."

I feel her hand grab my cock between her legs and part her lips with the head of my cock and sit.

"Oh yeah, I think more is definitely better "J."

"Oh Al, your pussy is so hot moist and comfortable."

"My cock is trying to rip itself out of its own skin to get deeper inside of you."

So warm, snug and moist I want to stay here forever.

I hear Al's mind and she is so full and happy, this is better than any toy.

"Oh James I've wanted this for so long, with school and everything I know we couldn't do it like I wanted but I have you now and I'm going to make your healing unforgettable!"

Al started moving back and forth then added a little hula hoop action that got her pussy gushing in her first intercourse orgasm.

"I'm glad you put that towel underneath my ass, sis. your going to soak the bed!"

I am actually starting to feel my cock massaging her insides as she feels

little shocks as she bottoms out against her cervix, my cock rubbing inside sending waves of pleasure as Al starts pounding my cock harder and harder, then a blindness of white and momentary just nothingness as she reached her 4th orgasm and most powerful orgasm and mine hit together.

Al almost fell across me in her white out and I had to cross my arms since I couldn't hold her up with my hands.

Slowly Al pushed against my arms to get upright and Al had an expression of complete horror and I could feel her trying not to cry as she believes she could have put me back in the hospital.

In my mind I shouted "Stay!"

Al's eyes went wide, "I heard that in my head, how did?"

I lied a little, "Something from the accident I think and with your new exercise regime I can feel your concern and it's weird seeing me looking down at me, I think I'm seeing through your eyes. It's actually disturbing, tiring and I'm getting a headache from it."

"I don't know how or why Al but your horror of your concern about me, hit me like a bat and we connected."

"No Al, stay right there for the moment, don't get up. you feel so good around my cock that I don't want you to leave me."

Alexis laid down across my chest as I made gentle movements to keep her wet and me hard.

Al had to let my cock slip out as she needed to move up my body to give me kisses.

"Oh "J" I thought I hurt you because I couldn't keep myself off of you. I almost died of a heart attack thinking I hurt you. Don't ever think about leaving me "J" I don't think that I can handle it!"

"The emergency response teams didn't find you for 2 days and we actually lost you twice in the ER. After they brought you in."

"It was so touch and go for a while that mom and I almost lost it. We don't want to go through that again, EVER!"

"If you ever die I will follow you and kick your balls till they come out of your mouth!"

My sister is so nervous she kept rambling and I let her till she calmed down.

"I know not today sis, but your going to have to tell me why I'm feeling lube around your ass hole."

"Ok, thanks "J" for intentional breaking the mood, I get it ok, and it's kinda refreshing that you can still hit me sideways to get me off track."

"The mood was going to get morbid and I need it raised up, even though I cannot see yet, I still know when your not smiling and I never want to be the cause of you losing it."

"Sis, I am going to be a "Guy" and have you get me some pain meds while you clean us both up as punishment for attacking a certified bed ridden invalid."

After Alexis gave me my meds and wiped us both off of our respective juices she threw the wet towel on my face and left the room.

I can feel her smiling as I faded out to sleep, we smell so good together.

When I woke and mom got home the towel was gone and I smelled fresh soap where Al cleaned me up before mom got home for dinner.

When mom got home Al and I were putting the finishing touches on our last assignments for the school year.

Mom came into my room and I was able to croak out a good evening which got me a big hug.

Mom and Al went downstairs to bring up dinner for all of us.

Al made a nice Salisbury steak with gravy, mashed potatoes and a mix of vegetables for us all.

Mom and Al took turns feeding me and mom took over cleaning me up, taking me to the toilet and giving me my eye drops.

Mom picked up some light weight wrist weights to help my arms and helped me through some crunches then after I got my breath back we did some leg lifts and the I got my evening meds and went to sleep.

I woke early in the morning to seeing mom looking at me and my morning wood.

As I did every morning I sent subtle messages about how dad's cock felt and how this huge cock would feel much more better after 2 years of nothing up there.

"He's asleep, just go for a ride," I could sense my mom's pussy was getting wet as she was getting aroused.

"J, needs some relief in order to be healthy quicker and a good ejaculation would definitely be helpful."

After 2 weeks of filling mom with thoughts of this huge cock inside of her and helping her son get healthy quicker, I finally broke through and I watched through her eyes focusing on my cock as she dropped her night gown and climbed on the bed and put my cock inside of her.

Mom wasn't as tight as Al but her muscle control was excellent, I thought I was going to cum right then.

from the images I've gotten from mom getting a shower and getting ready for work I know she has "D" cups with a little sag from being almost 46 years old and nice baby making hips and a thick patch of public hair under a tummy with only a little bulge.

The amazing thing is the muscle control inside.

I don't know fully what mom and dad got up to but mom always tried to sexually please him and worked constantly on her inner muscle control.

I suggested, mom close her eyes and think about riding dad one more time and mom soon came really hard, then as mom was getting ready for another orgasm I felt myself getting bigger as I was getting ready to cum and as I came so did mom. As mom came down from her orgasms she looked at me and saw that my eyes were still closed but my hands are now resting on her thighs.

I assured her that I was still sleeping and it would probably be a good idea to clean me up before I woke for breakfast. Which she did.

I'm almost sorry mom had a hysterectomy, I would have loved to see her with a new baby bump.

I should suggest Alexis go on the pill so she can finish college if we're going to keep fucking.

I'm going to have to start softening up mom to the idea of us siblings fucking each other but we are adults and can fuck whomever we like.

When Mom came back with breakfast I was awake and said "Good morning mom," as I heard the tray of food being set down on the night stand next to my bed.

"Good morning son," mom said.

"Smells good."

Mom fed me and we I asked how work was going. We chatted about mostly mundane things until mom said she had to get ready for work and Al came in and said her friend "Shawna," from school was coming over to watch me for a little bit while she went to school to hand in our assignments and check on any more homework.

12