I See You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then mom goes to work and Al takes over and Al gives me a morning blow job as I rest my hands on her head as she positions herself between my legs and starts to take me down her throat as she plays with herself. it's actually unfortunate that I don't have the strength to shove her head all of the way down on my cock but she's doing the best she can by herself and I cum in short order.

"J" I swear your cock tastes different today, it's almost as if it's been in another pussy?"

"I know nothing about that, all I know is when mom woke me up for breakfast I was feeling good for some reason and I'm not going to accuse mom of anything without evidence."

I could hear Al actually wondering if mom did do me, and Al isn't jealous or anything it's just hitting her as difficult to get her head around.

Mom and Al have arranged for most of my school work to be done online and only a couple of classes happen at the same time so we record these for me and we go over them and Al sends Emails to my professors if I need clarification. Some assignments have to be physically turned in and that's why Al has to go back and forth now.

Al stays until Shawna gets here and I'm resting while Al tells her everything she needs to know.

"All right Al, we went over all of this yesterday when I agreed to do this, Go to school and hurry back ok?"

"This is probably the first time I've seen "J" since he lined Al and me both next to each other and took turns fucking us doggy style."

"Not going to happen any time soon Shawna, we probably can't even take turns riding him till he heals up more, with his head injury we don't want him blowing a gasket or something."

"Don't worry Al, I'll be good."

I can feel Shawnas thoughts as she remembers us fucking and her sucking me off and my cock filling her throat as it expanded when I was getting ready to cum in down her throat.

Taking that cue, after Al left and Shawna was doing her homework I started sending her own memories of sucking my cock and how since I'm out of it at the moment it should be ok to take a snack run up and down my beautiful piece of meat.

I watched through Shawnas eyes as she focused on my crotch and the tent under my covers and pulled back the sheets to see my cock hard and massive, just wonderful for a good suck. With very little encouragement Shawna bent over and started sucking, only stopping long enough to unbutton her short cut jeans and finger herself as she went full deep throat on me and tried to suck the skin off of my cock. I so wanted to shove her head to my balls until she gagged but I couldn't.

As I came down Shawnas throat and she sucked me dry Al walks in.

"SHAWNA"

"Needed a snack and before you get all huffy, why do I taste your lip gloss down here?"

I wasn't going to ride him at least without his doctors approval of his health, I'm sure as hell not going to be responsible for sending him back to the hospital."

"That isn't the point Shawna."

"Oh get off it, you've already sucked him off at least once, so don't get mad because I've had a quick slurp of this most massive popsicle."

"Guys your too noisy," I croak

"Can I get some water please before you both start up again."

"Oh "J," you sound so bad."

"Not as bad as he did when he first croaked, good morning!"

"Sounds like your healing up brother, now cover him up Shawna while I get him some ice water, be right back."

Shawna had gotten her assignments earlier so after my drink all of us had a nice lunch of sandwiches and we settled down with our class work.

I sent Al a message, "Don't worry, Shawna can apparently still suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch, I'm fine even though I thought she was going to suck my balls out through my cock."

"Al got a weird look from Shawna as she tries to stifle her laugh."

"It's nothing Shawna, I was thinking of something but it's gone now."

When mom got home the girls had dinner ready and tray tables set up in my room.

12