I See You Everywhere... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
403 Followers

Janice also updated Randy about Diane. Her marriage didn't survive her husbands posting to Osan. The paternity suit filed by his Yokota girlfriend started the argument that saw him end it by beating Diane so bad she ended up in the hospital she worked in. She needed reconstructive surgery for her left eye orbit and she lost her sight in that eye as well. When she left Korea Janice lost touch with her. Her flyboy husband got to spend the next decade at Leavenworth in the retraining brigade.

As for Janice, she'd been married and divorced three times and was working on her fourth divorce. Seems she had issues about keeping strange things out of her. She was open about it, fully admitting that it was her need for strange cock that kept breaking up her marriages. Randy suggested maybe not getting married again but Janice laughed. Seems she made out financially everytime she got divorced.

After the binjo ditch crawl, Randy stopped going off the post to drink. He didn't have to. Just 50 yards from his barracks was the LETS lounge (Lower Enlisted Trash and Scum). He went there every chance he got. It's not like he quit drinking, he just got better at it.

3 months before he was due to leave Korea he passed his SGT E-5 promotion board. 2 months before he went back to the states he was promoted to E-5. That made him one of ten E-5s left in the unit. That meant he pulled 24 hour CQ duty every ten days or so. Those 24-hour periods were the longest stretches of time that he didn't drink until he left Korea.

Randy signed up for escort duty. He had been told that might get him out of country sooner. It didn't work, it actually kept him there an extra month. Escort duty was an NCO escorting and being responsible for a soldier on their way to Leavenworth. The soldier Randy escorted had come in from the field to find his hootch girl (Korean live in prostitute) in bed with another GI. He crippled both of them.

About a month before he headed home Randy started dreaming about Carol again. Same setting as before. Same dress, still following trying to catch her. A bit closer maybe, close enough that he could faintly hear her giggle and laugh as she waved to him to hurry up.

Randy met the MPs and the guy he was escorting at the Osan AFB terminal. Besides Randy, there was a female MP as part of the escort team. The prisoner didn't say a word the entire flight. The female MP flat out told Randy she wasn't there for a conversation. They landed in St. Louis where the prisoner was handed off to a pair of MPs. Randy went to the gate for his connecting flight to Minneapolis and the female MP caught the next flight back to Korea. Escorting prisoners is what she did.

One foot in front of the other, one step at a time. Time passes and progress is made...

Jckpnsvg
Jckpnsvg
403 Followers
12