I Sent Her the Video Pt. 04

Story Info
I sent her a video.
4.4k words
4.71
3.6k
6

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 02/22/2024
Created 11/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From what I could gather from Amanda's text messages, she must have watched my dildo masturbation videos dozens of times. I'd get stray messages from her about it at all hours of the day raving about those scenes. Others came in with a heart or the googly eye emoji, and on occasion, she'd ask me questions about that night and other previous experiences I had with sex toys. I'd answer each honestly, as she would answer me openly when I asked her questions.

What I never got was the birthday wish she had previously mentioned. I was expecting it, but it never came. In my mind, I kept thinking she was going to ask me if she could come to visit. To spend the weekend alone and naked. Or, ask me for a threesome with Jeff. Or maybe to sit and watch Jeff and I live and in person. And all of these requests would have been fine, but I didn't suspect she'd be able to get away and travel here without causing an immediate divorce. I pondered and pondered on what she was going to ask still in limbo on what she wanted. That is until one late night after I went to bed when she finally got the guts or was horny enough to ask. Her messages that night were lengthy and drawn out, but when she finally asked me, she wrote;

Hey, I know you have sent me a ton of fucking hot videos, but there's one thing I haven't seen yet. For my birthday wish, I want to see Jeff fucking you in the ass.

Followed by; if that's not too forward or embarrassing for you.

My initial thought was no. In my mind, I justified the no by thinking; I had sent her videos of me giving head, being squirted with cum, and fucking myself with a dildo. What else can I do for this woman? And I realize she was sending videos and pictures back of her in compromising positions with a host of elicit sexual toys. But, to have her see Jeff fucking me in the ass, for her entertainment, was a bit more than I was wanting to give. I didn't answer her texts right away regarding that, outside of "perhaps," as I wanted to think about it more.

It was embarrassing. It was compromising. Maybe less compromising or personal than me pleasuring myself with a dildo, as it would be making love with my boyfriend. As that's what gay couples do. Nonetheless, it is a bit more in-depth than just giving head. Moreover, even if she found a girlfriend and sent me videos of them both engaging in oral sex, it's not the same for her to be eating pussy, as opposed to having a cock rammed up my ass. I was a bit leery.

But I must admit, the more I thought about it, the more turned-on I got about it. More than anything was the exoticness of having him film it, while he was fucking me. As much as I get the pleasure of him being in me, I have never seen it. Whether riding him, or him being on top in the missionary position, I can envision it, but can never actually see it. Especially when it comes to being on my knees. I have no idea what's going on back there, outside of knowing it's in me. So, to see it would be really cool. It is a very bold request from her to watch him fuck me, but I could understand her curiosity. After some deep thought, I started to reconsider.

Moreover, and more enhancing was the fact that I must have watched the video I sent her of me riding my dildo, at least a dozen times myself. I got to see what that looked like and surely remembered the pleasure it gave me as it slid in and out of me. One particular night, I got so turned on by watching myself, that I got the dildo out, suctioned cupped it to the same book, and slid right on top of it. Sliding it back inside of me. I rode my dildo, watching the video of me riding it, looping the scene over and over again, just enjoying the pleasure of that night and this night combined.

Many nights while I pleasured myself anally, I thought of her. I wished she was with me helping me get off while my big long dildo was inside of me. Wishing she was there with a strap-on, making me suck it while I rode my dildo. Or even better, letting her ram her strap-on deep in my ass as I whimpered like a girl. Which is what I do every time Jeff fucks me. I wanted to slide my cock in her pussy, make her cum, then fuck her in the ass hearing her scream in pleasure, until I came deep inside of her. Things we had done many times before when we were together. But now would be enhanced sexually with the addition of a strap-on. All of these thoughts and ideas spewed from deep inside my conscious, just as the cum would spew from my cock when I fantasized about it.

All of these thoughts, ideas, and desires are erotic and liberating, even beyond sexual. And to review a video of Jeff fucking me, hearing his moans and groans, coupled with my whimpering as he did, was pulse-raising. And after fantasizing about it, and visualizing it, now I wanted it. I guarantee you I wanted it more than she wanted it. I wanted to see it. I wanted to hear it. I wanted to know what it was like watching his cock slide in and out of me. To see his point of view. To see how deep he thrusts it in. How his dick slides in and out. How it flexes and shifts. How long and slippery it looks wet with lube. So, I decided, even if I never sent it to her, I wanted to film that to see it for myself.

Jeff was coming that Friday night to spend the weekend. And I had no doubt we would have sex and I had no doubt, I was going to get my fantasy fulfilled. As Saturday night was drawing to a close, I started to get that giddy feeling deep inside of me. I wanted him. Not only for the video but as my man, my lover, and having him as my boyfriend. I still get very giddy when seeing his cock and watching him get hard. Kissing him, being seduced and of course sucking him off. I have also become very accustomed to having his cock inside of me. Even in my previous experiences with "men" (the trans girls), there wasn't a lot of anal sex for me, as I was always the man of the relationship. But now in this situation, I am more of the girl, so I am the one flat on my back, on my knees, or up on top of him riding his cock. And I really like it!

As we crawled into bed, I was wearing just a T-shirt and underwear, and he was only in his boxers as he usually is. We cuddled up against one another, just feeling the warmth and companionship of having someone next to you, which makes me pretty hot and ready for sex. I wanted his cock in me. I wanted to cum while riding him and I wanted to have him film this more than you could imagine.

As our warm touch turned to heavier petting and kissing, I was beyond ready. I love nights like this, when we are alone together, in the quiet of the bedroom. The seduction and passion that ignites lead to the romance which follows. I have always wanted that man, that boyfriend, that lover whom I was falling for. One I trusted and wanted sexually over and over again. And in this situation with him, I feel more comfortable, more feminine, and more willing to please him than in any other past gay experiences. I have loved us moving forwards and deeper with our sexuality. Which makes me want his love, his lust, his warmth, his body, and his cock even more.

As we kissed deeply, I got hard as a rock. My hand slid down between his legs and upwards, passing by his balls first, then onto his hard cock nestled inside his boxers, which was sticking up and pointing towards his stomach I slid my hand down into his boxers and started stroking his cock. I swear my mouth was drooling. I needed to be sucked, and my asshole was throbbing, waiting for him to penetrate me.

I slid below the covers, pulling his boxers down and away from his waist, and slid his hard cock into my mouth. I bobbed up and down on it, moaning myself as I sucked him off. I love giving head. Always have, but with him, it's more than just sucking dick. It's a pleasure I have come to love. It's a deeply satisfying, emotional fixation that I just can't get enough of. I'd suck his cock every day if he wanted me to. And him returning the favor the vast majority of times, or fucking me with it, just makes it even more desirable.

I slurped up and down on him for a good length of time. The feeling of his hard cock passing through my lips, across my tongue with the tip hitting the back of my throat, is a huge turn-on. I just can't seem to get enough of him and enough of his dick. I was beyond hard, beyond ready, and needed him inside of me.

I pulled his cock from my mouth and pulled his boxers down and off. I flipped the blankets off of us and leaned upwards and towards the night table. I pulled my T-shirt off, and my underwear down, as I flicked on the little night table light on and reached into the drawer. I pulled out the bottle of lube and a condom and readjusted myself down and in between his legs. I leaned downwards and started sucking him off again, while I held the bottle and package in my hands. I pulled his cock from my mouth and looked up at him from my kneeling position and whispered, "I want your cock in me."

Jeff smiled wide, as he knew, I was going to ride him hard. I opened the condom package with my teeth, holding the rubber between my lips, as I popped open the bottle of lune. I squirted a generous amount on my hand and grasped his shaft, slowly stroking him off and getting him all lubed up. I pulled the condom from my mouth and slid it over his hard cock, using the lubed hand to stroke the condom, getting it soaking wet and slippery.

I climbed right on top of him and grabbed his cock from behind me, positioning it at the right angle. I lowered myself down onto him and his big hard cock slid right into me. I gasped as his cock slid deep inside of me. My body tingled, my lust grew and my love of being fucked by him deepened more.

I rose and fell on his hard cock, just taking it all the way in and out, feeling the pleasure of being filled by him. I rode him for a while before I was concerned about recording this. I could see my phone sitting on the edge of the nightstand table. And I wanted to reach for it and just start recording, but I wanted his permission. I moaned out to him while riding him, "I wanna film your cock in me."

Jeff moaned out loud as if he was saying "yes" without saying the word. I lifted myself off of his cock leaned over and grabbed my phone. I hit record and slid myself right back down onto his cock, letting him slide right back up and into me. I rode hard and deep, thrusting my hips into his body, as my cock flapped up and down. The tip of my cock would smack the lower part of his stomach each time, giving me a thwapping sensation each time it hit, arousing me even more.

I reached behind me and tried holding the phone at the best angle to see his dick sliding in and out of my ass as I rode his cock. I let it film for a while, hoping I got a good angle and view. When I was done reaching behind me, I leaned back and put the phone down between our legs pointing at our dicks. I wanted to try and capture the angle he sees when I ride him. I wanted to capture his hard cock sliding in and out of me from the front side. Even though I was trying different angles, and hoped for the best, I wasn't about to stop and check my recordings. But in my mind, I was looking forward to seeing some great videos of him sliding in and out of me.

Jeff was moaning deeply as I rode his cock and I knew he wasn't too far away from cumming. I wanted him to be behind me, doggie style, as that is my second favorite position and if he filmed it, it would give me the best view.

"Baby, fuck me from behind." Spewed from my lips, as I bounced up and down on his dick.

I pulled myself off of his hard cock, and climbed off of him as he started to rise from the mattress. We adjusted our positions and I was overly excited as he started to climb in behind me. I was still rock hard; my ass was wide open waiting for more. My body felt more aroused than it had been in a while. I don't know if it was filming that made it more enhanced, or just the fact that I love his cock in me, that was getting me more anxious.

Jeff slid in behind me and set my hips at the angle he needed and with a soft forward push he slid his cock right back inside of me, pushing himself all the way in. My back arched and my body felt pleasure deep inside of me that no one has ever managed to produce. He slowly, but consistently slid himself in and out of me, as I moaned and whimpered.

Jeff knelt behind me, fucking me, pleasuring me as his hard cock slid in and out of my ass. My legs trembled and my body longed for more and more as his cock penetrated me. "Film it baby" I moaned out, as my cheek was lying flat on the sheets.

I reached around and handed him the phone, just as I turned on the recording mode. Jeff took it from my hands. He started talking dirty to me, as he filmed himself sticking his cock deep in my ass. What an intense rush it was, knowing he was filming it while fucking me in the ass. I was on my knees, ass up, face down with my cock swinging back and forth between my legs, while his cock was thrusting in and out of me.

Minute after minute passed as he continued ramming his cock in and out of me. I never felt more like a woman than I did at that moment. I wished I had a pussy. I wished he could go for hours on end. I wished there was another cock in the room, I could suck on, while he was deep inside my ass. My mind was overcome, and my body was pleasured like no other time before. My dick was hard and swaying. My body rocked back and forth from his deep penetrating motions. My compromising position was now a position I would be begging for more often. I was so turned on. So alive. So happy, so violated and so in love with his dick.

I started whimpering and moaning loudly. With each thrust, my voice raised, my body yearned and his motions increased. I was in absolute heaven. I was overtaken by lust, emotion, and fantasy as his cock filled me. Through the excitement of it all, I knew I was going to cum.

"Jeff baby." I moaned out. "I'm gonna fucking cum."

And I was. I usually only cum while riding him, and that's with the assistance of my hand and/or his. But right now, at this moment, at this angle, at this depth, with his momentum and his motions coupled with him filming it, I was going to explode. I could feel it in my body. In the tip of my shaft, deep in my soul. As long as he kept pumping and I kept accepting him, I was gonna explode without any assistance.

I was locked in position, every muscle was frozen, my insides reeling from him, my cock getting closer and closer to exploding. My mouth was wide open, drooling, whimpering, face pinned onto the sheets.

"Yeah. Cum for me." He whimpered out, as he was ramming his cock deep and hard into me. The only sound was moaning and flapping skin, as he was giving it to me hard and deep.

I couldn't feel a thing except his cock hitting places deep within me, bringing me to heights of arousal, I had never reached before. My cock getting harder, skin stretching beyond its norm. Every thrust brought me closer and closer to cumming. My body quivered, awaiting that release. His cock slammed in and out of me. His thrusts were deep and pleasurable.

"Jeff. Fuck, Jeff!" I cried out as he slid his dick in and out of me deeply.

My legs started to tremble and my back arched more and before I could even get more words out my hands clinched handfuls of the sheets, my mouth bit the pillow, and cum started shooting from my cock. Each thrust from him led to squirts of cum shooting out of me. I screamed out like a little girl, each time the squirting occurred.

I had never cum while being fucked from behind, let alone with this much tenacity and force. I was in absolute heaven. Knowing I was cumming and being overly excited about our sexual experience, Jeff started to moan out; "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum."

"Fucking cum in me baby." Screeched from my mouth. "Fucking cum in me."

I started thrusting my hips backward and slightly upwards making sure his cock got deep inside of me. His pace became harder and faster. I wanted him to pull the condom off and cum in me, so I could feel it. But at that point, we hadn't crossed that threshold yet.

"Fucking cum baby." I moaned out, as his breath hardened and his moans deepened.

Jeff pumped me hard fast and deep. His breath quickened, and my whimpers increased, to almost screams of pleasure and pain. His cock ramming in and out of me, my ass wide open, wanting more. Jeff pumped me hard and fast for less than a minute. Suddenly he stopped thrusting back and forth letting out a deep grunt as he buried his cock as deep into my ass as he could.

I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me. I knew he was cumming. My heart, body, and soul were silently crying out for more. Everything was frozen in place. My ass was numb, my insides turning from the pounding, my cock hurting from being so hard. And even though he had the condom on, I swear I could feel his cum squirt deep within me. I was kneeling there, body quivering, wanting more. My cock still dripping the last drips of my cum. My face still pined on top of the pillow, as he released deep inside of me.

My body ached and my muscles clenched tightly as he was coming down from his orgasm, slowly releasing the tension in his body. His hand rested on my right ass cheek, as his left hand still held my phone. "Oh fuck." He grunted out as he was finishing releasing his cum inside of me.

As he slid his cock out, I fell chest-first onto the mattress. My muscles were still locked in position, my face and chest soaking wet with sweat. My dick was throbbing and my ass was wide open, wet, and numb from being fucked, but wanting more and more. Wanting to be fucked some more. Wanting the pleasure of cumming while being railed from behind again. Wanting something bigger and deeper than Jeff. Wanting more cock, more toys, and more sexual satisfaction.

Jeff handed me back my phone, which was still recording as he lay down next to me on his right side. We softly kissed and he wrapped his arm around me. Just offering me his love and admiration after fucking me. I laid there almost catatonic, frozen in place, still reeling from this. Now knowing, having no doubt that I loved cock more than anything - at least at that moment - and I was going to do anything to have his dick in my hand, in my mouth, and in my ass every chance I could get. I was in love. In love with him. In love with cock, in love with cum. And after this experience, I was in love with anal sex.

I eventually got the strength to move around, putting the phone and the lube back onto the nightstand. We pulled the blankets back over us and cuddled in. We both fell asleep rather quickly, as my body was worn out from the pounding, he had given me. As his was from giving it to me.

Sunday morning, I awoke way before him, rather horny and rather willing for more. I wandered around in my robe naked underneath, making coffee and watching TV. After he got up and had his morning cup of coffee, I started up with him again. I sucked his cock for a long time that morning down on my knees until he came deep into my throat. I wanted to ride him again. I wanted him inside of me without a condom on. I wanted to know what it felt like to have my lover cum inside of me. But on this day, I just jacked myself off as I blew him. And yes, I came before him but enjoyed sucking him even after I got off. I was so ecstatic that I had him cum in my ass and in my mouth within a day. Something that continued for quite a while in our relationship.

I waited until Jeff left on Sunday night to review the video. I shit you not when I tell you he recorded every bit of him fucking me doggie style. From the time I handed him my phone, until the time he handed it back, he got it all. It was absolutely erotic to watch the video and see his cock sliding in and out of me. How he moved back and forth and even up and down on occasion as he slid in and out of me. And to see how my body reacted to his motions was rather enlightening. Hearing his moans and groans. His dirty talk. My whimpering and shrieking. Me screaming out when I was cumming. And me begging him to cum in me. It was incredible. I was hard watching it.

12