I Sent Her the Video Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held onto the video for a week or so before sending it to Amanda. I was still somewhat embarrassed and felt compromised, especially when you hear me moaning like a girl and begging him to cum in me. But I guess that's what anyone should suspect in making videos of this nature.

I had to delete the videos of me trying to film it holding the phone behind me, as it never captured the right angle and was bouncy. I also had to eliminate the front shot video I tried, as all that you saw was my balls and me bouncing. But I put together four smaller clips that he filmed which were amazing. They were like the money shot of porn. And our moaning and groaning highlighted the video even more. I truly focused on me screaming while cumming, and begging him to cum in me. I knew it enhanced my viewing pleasure and believed it would enhance hers.

When I sent them off, I explained the position and angles I tried before doggie style, and that they hadn't come out well. But I hoped she liked the ones I did piece together. I sent them out just before my bedtime. It wasn't until the early morning hours of the next morning that she replied. I awoke to a host of return messages, and videos, and her loving face blushed red and sweaty from masturbating watching mine. And by the gist of her replies and dildo play, I think she liked seeing me getting fucked.

Her responses were priceless and appreciated, but what threw me off, was the last few texts in which she wrote the following;

I have three big surprises for you.

  1. I am getting some things together for you. I am going to send you some items and you need to use them as I direct you to and send me videos. Give me your address and look for a package.
  2. I'm not sure yet, but I may have a chance to pay you back for all of your videos. Time will tell.
  3. I am tired of the guy, so next week, I am filing for divorce. I've had enough, but we'll talk later about that. Love you and miss you, Amanda (sealed with a heart emoji).

My heart leaped reading number 3 as I was so excited for her to be breaking free. Not necessarily in the excitement that maybe we could finally be together, as I now live 1200 miles away from her and have a boyfriend. But in hopes, her life could start to turn around and she could be happy. But I wondered what the other two messages meant. What package? What was she sending me? It wasn't long until I found out what she meant by items. The second surprise came about a month later and it was amazing.

I'll tell you all about the first one, in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...

12