I, Sex Bot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That is a very practical way to start our consummation," she pleasantly replied. "I would like that very much."

I cleared my throat and cracked my neck, licking my lips and shuffling my body closer to her where I craned and twisted my head in to plant my lips on hers. They were plush and smooth as we connected, sucking and clicking. It was as real a kiss as I could ever imagine.

Hell, even her teeth looked and felt real, and as our mouths gaped more open to accept each other, her tongue snaked and rolled against mine, lightly massaging with what I sensed was a form of artificial saliva. Man, they went the full nine yards with this thing.

Despite the light make-out session we were inaugurating ourselves with, I was still finding it hard to GET it completely hard. We unlocked and she looked up into my eyes.

"Sensors indicate your nervousness may be preventing you from achieving a proper erection," she noted, then perked her eyebrows. "Shall I massage your penis and testicles in my hand to assist your arousal?"

"Yes. Please," I told her, having no problem with that offer at all.

I went back to kissing her, patting my lips across her face and around her neck as she used one hand to caress my cheek while the other stretched down to turn and cup my genitals in it. Her fingers playfully twiddled under my balls like playing an upside down piano, and I immediately got sprung with excitement as her palm closed around my shaft and began to steadily milk back and forth.

"Ohhh," I lightly moaned.

"Is that satisfactory?" she asked.

"Definitely."

I bent my head down and kissed her breasts, sucking on the nipples. I wasn't sure what kind of mechanisms she had within to simulate a breathing system (probably some kind of weird xylophone-looking pump like the ones used to help patients breathe in hospitals), but I could feel her chest slightly rise, and I could have sworn I felt the pumping of a heart beneath her breast.

She smoothly continued to stroke and jerk my cock in her hand, elegantly gliding under so she could finger dance across my balls. "Would you care for me to perform oral pleasure on your penis to increase stimulation?" she then suggested.

"Hell yes," I eagerly responded, pleasantly surprised at how she took such an easy initiative to move things forward without any instigation from me.

I pulled away from her and lied back on the couch, resting my head on the arm. She shifted herself to her knees and crawled forward, tucking her hair back as she lowered her front half and dipped her head, rolling her tongue across my member with her eyes glued toward mine.

I know I said it already, but holy shit. They programmed these things good. Every guy knows the best part of getting his dick sucked isn't getting his dick sucked. It's the woman's eyes firmly fixed on his while she's doing it.

I wanted to watch every millisecond, but I couldn't help shutting my eyelids in absolute ecstasy. And she hadn't even taken me into her mouth yet. A terrified version of my conscience within pictured her malfunctioning and uncontrollably chomping my dick off like a hot dog, but I quickly slapped that horror movie driven nonsense out of my brain when she opened her mouth and started to take me in it.

I gave a light moan under my breath. Her lips wrapped around me and she started to sway her head up and down. My cock glided within the wetness of her mouth as my hips started to give reactive moves.

She speeded up and slowed down, using a free hand to warmly caress my balls again and flutter through the strands of my pubic hair while the other carefully rubbed up and down my bare leg. My jaw shook. It was feeling so damn good, I almost didn't care about progressing any further so long as she kept doing what she was doing.

But evidently, she stopped and pulled back, letting me pop out as she looked at my dick and then at me, gracefully stroking it. "Your penis is emitting pre-ejaculate and my sensors indicate you have reached a much more appropriate erectile state for sexual intercourse. Shall we commence with that?"

I quickly nodded my head. "Yes. Yes, yes, yes."

"Very well," she confirmed, releasing her grip on my cock as she sat back. "Would you care to start with the missionary position?"

"That works for me."

She lied back and spread her legs as I hovered over her, looking at her inviting pussy.

Here we go. My first time with a super sexy and super realistic robo chick. A life-changing moment for me, I was sure. As big as landing on the moon. One small step for my dick, one giant leap for dickkind.

She reached out and assisted in caressing and prepping me for entry, as a true woman should. I watched and nudged the head of my dick into the doorway flaps of her womanhood, then pushed forward as my entire length disappeared inside her.

I huffed a hot breath, arching my head up in a reactive pleasure. Her hands found their way to clasping my butt cheeks, giving them a light squeeze.

I was amazed as how interactive she was to do something basic like that without some kind of order from me. I actually half expected her to lie there the entire time like a dead fish while I humped her. While that may have achieved the goal of doing my dick a lot of good, it would have fallen short for my interactive enjoyment factor. You might as well have saved yourself a boatload of money and just humped the damn couch itself at that rate.

I began to pump, not too fast and not too hard, just trying to get a feel for her, as I would have done with any other real woman. I couldn't believe it. It felt like the real thing! If I didn't know otherwise, I would have easily been fooled into thinking I was inside an actual real pussy. I began to rock back and forth with the steady motion of a maneuvering mount.

"Sensors indicate you are at sixty-five percent penile pleasure," she announced. "Is my vaginal spacing adequate to the pleasure of your penis? I can compress or expand my internal muscular grasp to your liking."

"Just a little bit tighter, please," I suggested.

I felt a slight squeeze around my cock that made me uncontrollably moan.

"Sensors indicate you have increased your penile pleasure to seventy-one percent," she said.

I humped into her, leaning forward to meet her lips and glide my hand against her hip before really starting to bang into her. It was total skin-on-skin sound, too. A very natural slapping of a dick laying hard into a pussy. "You are so hot. You are so great," I then commented.

"I'm happy to service you," she replied. "Would you care to change positions? I am preloaded with thirty-seven safe sexual intercourse positional options including the complete "Kama Sutra"."

"No way!" I moaned in shock.

"Very well," she responded.

"No, I mean... I meant that as in "I can't believe it"," I corrected. Note to self: sex bot may take certain English language literally. Watch how you word phrases. "But yes, I'd like to change positions. Will you ride me on top?"

"Certainly," she affirmed.

I gave her pussy a few more stabs and finally managed the willpower to pull myself out, watching my hard dick twang up and down like an out-of-control seesaw. I shuffled onto my back as she climbed aboard, reaching down to veer the direction of my erection straight up as she smoothly sat over it and let it sink up into her.

Hump-fucking on top of a robotic nicely-titted babe was one thing, but I was interested to see how she handled herself when given the reins. She began to grind tightly against me, squeezing her ass cheeks with each motion forward as I grabbed hold of her hips and pushed up into her. Smoothly, back and forth, back and forth, just emitting a pure professionalism of the most naturally naked sex money could buy. "Shall I increase my mounting speed?" she wondered.

"Yes."

She turned it up a notch, going faster and harder. My eyes caught the sides of her ass cheeks slightly jiggling upon each bouncing contact against my legs, and her boobs had an equally sexy swaying and sultry shake to their movement as she whacked against me.

I reached up and grabbed hold of them. They belonged to me, after all.

Slap, slap, slap, slap, slap was the glorious simple sound of connection as she rode me, smoothing herself to a slow grind so she could lean down and kiss my lips. "Is there anything else you would care for me to do to further stimulate your visual experience?" she then asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Would you like me to perspire for you?"

I curled a curious eyebrow as I softly grinded into her. "You can do that? You can actually, like, sweat?"

"My unit is equipped with fully functional micro-pores that release a lubricated water-based residue meant to simulate authentic bodily perspiration in the key heat pressure point areas: forehead, neck, underarms, chest, vaginal, lower back, feet and anus," she explained.

"Whoa, that's crazy. Does it actually smell and taste like sweat?"

"There is a minimal salt enzyme added to replicate taste and a low odor mixture meant to negate displeasure."

"What does that mean? It doesn't smell bad like real sweat?"

"It does not. It is meant to further stimulate your sinus senses during intercourse."

"Oh. Well, that's a bonus, I guess, so go ahead and sweat."

"Producing perspiration," she acknowledged.

It didn't take long to see what she had meant. Within two minutes of her rhythmically bumping into me, I began to notice her boisterous chest gleaming with a light glare. Her armpits were a little bit slick and I could see her bare back in the mirror nearby reflecting a sexy shine. It was purely natural, too. Not like someone had dumped water on her or squirted her with some kind of kitchen spray bottle.

I ravenously sat up and lifted her in my lap, falling forward so she was on her back with me over her once again as I resumed grinding into her.

I licked one of her boobs for a taste test. She was right again. There was a hint of saltiness and upon touching my nose to her underarm I lightly inhaled a kind of curiously neutral odor that wasn't the least bit bothersome or unpleasant, which was a drawback of the real deal. It got me harder, like unlocking a secret new pheromone.

"Self simulated perspiration release has triggered a twenty-one percent increase in your erection," she stated.

I gave a soft moan and a much deeper inhale to one of her armpits. This wasn't something that normally interested me with real women, but maybe for some reason the fact that she was a robot simulating real bodily effects was turning me on.

"Sensors indicate elevated heartbeat and an additional seven percent increase in your erection when sinus senses are near underarm areas. Would you like me to increase the perspiration output of my armpits?"

"Yes," I softly huffed.

"Increasing underarm perspiration output simulation by seventeen percent," she complied. "Sensors indicate you are now at seventy-nine percent penile pleasure."

I licked her underarm once up and down, then sucked on one of her nipples before planting some smooth kisses onto her lips.

"My internal intelligence core processor suggests that perhaps by releasing a vaginal orgasm simulation, your penile pleasure will dramatically increase by approximately ten-to-twelve percent," she then said.

"What does that mean? You can cum?" I wondered. Hell, if she could sweat, I guess it made sense that she could cum.

"Like my perspiration simulation, I can produce vaginal muscle spasms accompanied by a water-based ejaculation release."

"Fuck yeah!" I exuberantly cheered. "Cum for me."

"Would you like me to moan?"

"Yes."

She let out a long, drawn out moan and groan, followed by an "Oh God, yes! Yes! Yes!" and then I felt it hit! Her muscles contracted and compressed around my cock, slightly shaking as if being controlled by a motorless mechanism, and the cool, smooth sensation of liquid flowing around my member as I pushed into it made me moan in return.

"Sensors indicate you have increased to ninety-two percent penile pleasure," she updated. "Lubricant has assisted in increasing your mounting motion by eleven percent."

"Damn," I groaned. "I can't believe I just made you cum. Can your body do, uh, other, normal, um, bodily things, like, urinate?"

"I have a small water reservoir meant to simulate urination by using a light yellow dye and a minimal odor inhibitor. Would you care for me to show you an example over the toilet?"

"Not the best time. I was just curious," I mentioned.

"Your vocal tones indicate a possible implication that you may desire me to urinate over your penis. I can initiate this by squatting over that region if you would like."

I moaned, thumping into her. It was tempting to see, a curiosity that seems to be buried within every male whether he admits it or not, but thought I would save that for another time. "Do your inhibitors prevent you from accepting something like that from me?"

"I have no inhibitors. I am yours to do with as you like," she declared. "You may commence urination from your penis anywhere over my body if that is what you desire. You may also insert your penis into my vagina and release your urine that method as well, for it will collect into a reservoir which I can purge through my previously mentioned method."

"Like a human urinal," I smirked.

"Yes. Essentially this unit can operate as an internal urinal."

"Good to know," I told her.

"Indicators inform me that discussing urination has increased your penile pleasure to ninety-eight percent. Penis ejaculation is imminent. Do you wish to continue the discussion of this topic?"

"N-No, that's okay," I managed to blurt out, despite it being kinky that I was actually talking about peeing with a woman, or, a woman-like thing, anyway. Maybe I just found it exciting that she was able to replicate another basic human thing, but I had always thought of what it would be like to pee on a woman's breasts, or pussy.

The idea of marking my territory on a female so freely open and accepting sounded so hot and natural to try, but I felt small steps were best at this starting point. I guess these bots were really built to break the barriers of doors we couldn't normally knock on with most real women when it came to extra-kinky stuff.

And mine was only dealing with a little bit of pee. I couldn't even fathom the more actual gruesome things other people were probably initiating with their bots.

I slowed down a little to a grinding motion. "Do you feel anything?" I had curiously wondered. "Like any kind of pleasure? That might be a dumb question."

"My unit is equipped with pleasure sensors in key areas. For instance, my internal vaginal pleasure receptors can detect the friction your penis makes when it moves in and out. This in turn relays to my core processor and triggers an automated pleasure reaction," she said.

"To make you moan?"

"Precisely. Pleasure reception sensitivity levels can be increased or decreased to your personal preference of how much you'd like me to feel. Increases may help my core processor adapt and react by initiating more spontaneously reactive fluid body movements to help in your ejaculation process."

"That's actually pretty fucking cool."

I started to hammer back into her, groaning. It was feeling so damn good.

"Erection has reached maximum percentage," she noted. "Penile pleasure at ninety-eight-point-seven percent. Do you wish to commence with ejaculation of your penis?"

"Hell yes I do," I huffed, really slapping into her.

"Please state your desired semen deposit area: vaginal, oral, anus or external."

"P-Pussy," I barked, smacking into her wetness. "I wanna f-fucking cum in your v-v-vagina."

"Vaginal selected. Penile pleasure at ninety-nine-point-five percent. Please release your semen from your penis in the specified area," she elegantly directed.

I moaned and couldn't hold it any longer. I gave a sharp "Unnghh!" and shot out my first strong stream of cum deep inside her as I wrapped my arms around and pulled her close.

My dick spasmed and wiggled, pumping my second wave into the soft, fleshy internal goodness of her body as my mouth hung open and my leg kicked. My toes curled. My butt cheeks squeezed and I plopped a shorter shot of jizz into her as my third burst.

My mouth and tongue dragged along the sweaty mounds of her bare chest as my legs jiggled and my hips uncontrollably shook. Her hands nurtured my back as I let out a silly but uncontrollable animalistic huff, slowly massaging my cock within her innards.

"Internal sensors indicate your penis has now achieved full pleasure and you have ejaculated your maximum amount of semen," she added. "Sensors also indicate your penis erection softening at a rate of one percent every five seconds. Do you wish to retract your penis from my vagina or remain internal?"

"Inside," I barely managed to say through my soft panting. "I wanna stay inside you."

"Internal vaginal muscles now commencing comfort safe level of compression to keep penis secured within," she said.

I felt her pussy slightly tighten just enough so I wouldn't easily slip out in my calming flaccidness, and her legs wrapped and locked across my rear as an additional failsafe.

"Damn," I muttered, kissing her breasts. "Holy fuck. That was phenomenal. I didn't expect it to feel so damn real. Like you were a real woman."

"Was it satisfactory?" she wondered.

"Fuck yeah," I uttered. "And just hearing you describe everything and give updates was so different. Like an untapped form of simple and plain dirty talk."

"It was my pleasure to ensure your maximum pleasure," she reiterated.

I looked down at the light sweat across her front side and lightly streamed my finger along. "You're safe to get wet and all, right? Like to wash off with water?"

"I am fully equipped to receive regular cleansings to assist in removing the simulated sweat I have produced, if that is what you are implying. Sensors also indicate you have secreted fifty-nine percent of your own perspiration against the front side of my body, with an additional thirty-seven percent from your penis against my vaginal region. Perhaps we can shower together in the bathroom when you are ready?"

I excitedly smiled and dropped my head to her shoulder. "Boy, would I ever love that," I exclaimed like a giddy idiot on Christmas morning. "Is there where you get rid of my, uh, you know, um, stuff?"

"Yes. A shower is an appropriate place for me to flush the semen you have deposited in my reservoir," she noted.

"Just checking."

"If you so desire afterwards, we can commence in more sexual activity within that cleansing. My sensors indicate that in approximately forty-two minutes and thirteen seconds your penis will be able to produce an adequate amount of additional semen. Perhaps this time you would care to ejaculate it into my mouth or anus."

I groaned. "Ugh. I can already tell you are going to run me ragged."

"The human adult male penis was meant to ejaculate semen and urinate multiple times a day. I can happily assist you with both," she explained. "Internal sensors indicate your penis has presently reached a maximum state of relaxation. Do you wish to retract from my vaginal area where I can commence a nurturing massage of your genitals with my hand while we lie naked together?"

I smiled. "Sounds like a perfect ending."

She was perfect. My perfect Goldilocks style of a love bot. My Goldibots. Hmm, I wonder if I can trademark that and get in on some of this popularly profitable bot-boppin' industry.

I felt her inner box somewhat unlock, and my cock slipped out, plopping against her thigh where a drop of leftover cum leaked onto her leg. I rolled onto my back as she cuddled against me, protectively placing a hand over my dick and balls, which she began to casually and softly groom and rub.