I, Sex Bot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lied there staring up at the ceiling in post-coital bliss, shades of moral debate swirled within my head (the one with the brain, since my imperatives were no longer being solely controlled on a one-track priority by my "other" head).

The possibilities with this magnificent piece of technological mastery were truly endless, but was I going to become too attached after a successful first run? Would I ever really need a real living and breathing piece of ass ever again, or was I going to be privy to the spoils of our current society by contributing to the continued disintegration of human-to-human interaction?

The first page of the owner's operating manual laid out explicit warnings of attachment and addictions, complete with a toll-free psychological help hotline, and kept reiterating the fact that "she" was a "product". "She" was really an "it" and was not really real.

But she sure was a real bangin' bitch of a bot.

And she was my own.

Her hand smoothed over my shaft as she spoke out with, "Sensors indicate penile arousal is starting to return at a minimally increasing rate. Shall we commence into the bathroom for mutual bodily cleansing now?"

A smile stretched across my face with my blurred vision still transfixed onto the ceiling above.

Let's just say I'm in no hurry in returning to the potential complications of the real thing.