I Should Have Been A Cowboy Pt. 01

Story Info
Hurt and Depressed he needed to heal.
15.2k words
4.68
90.1k
185

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers

I debated on the title but finally decided to just leave it as it first came to me. This is fiction. The towns named are real but that is all that is real. The events and people are all figments of my imagination. There is very little sex and no one under the age of eighteen is involved. Sorry if you are looking for a stroke story. I am not talented enough to try that genre.

It became long by just how it evolved from a single premise. Sorry about that. I have broken it into two parts that will be posted on consecutive days.

Kelly Free was raised to believe that good and bad things happened in three's. When something bad happened, then another would soon follow and then the third one. If a fourth thing happened in a short period of time then two more would soon happen.

For good things it was seldom in threes but old wives tales are just that, old wives tales. Kelly did believe in the Theory of Threes for bad things.

The first bad thing happened late in the afternoon. He worked for a property management group in a fairly large community in Missouri. He had worked there since before meeting his bride of six years, the former Megan Flowers. He was very successful at finding commercial property for various uses and made good commissions. His boss, Jerry Myers, though, was always disapproving of Kelly's outlook on his personal lifestyle. While the other members of the sales/consulting team lived large with their commissions, Kelly saved most of his commissions and lived off his salary. The other team members drove Mercedes and Lexus automobiles and SUVs. Kelly drove a ten year old ½ ton pickup.

All of the other team members lived in gated communities in million dollar houses but Kelly and Megan lived in a nice two story home with three bedrooms in a nice area in town.

Most of the other team members belonged to area country clubs but Kelly belonged to the local YMCA and did his workouts there.

Every performance review that Jerry did on Kelly ended with the admonition that Kelly needed to "get with the program" and live more like his contemporaries.

Kelly would lean back and just smile at Jerry. He would nod and say he would do better and then go back to his lifestyle. He had plans for retirement and wanted the maximum amount of money for it.

On this fateful Friday afternoon Jerry was on a tear. He called each of his sales team into his office one at a time. It wasn't long before the office grapevine was buzzing. With the recent economic downturn businesses weren't looking to expand and were actually laying off workers. This gave Property Management Services sales team less work.

When it was Kelly's turn in the office Jerry was short and to the point. "I have to make a hard decision here. We have to trim costs and right now. I have to lay off some of the office staff and some of the sales team. Right now the most money coming in will be from the rental properties that we manage and you, and the rest of the sales team, have nothing to do with that end of the business. Tell me why I should keep you over the rest of the team."

Kelly pointed out his success at finding properties for specialized purposes and the amount of business he had been still bringing in during these early days of the downturn. Jerry acknowledged his contribution but pointed out that Kelly's savings could keep him going longer in this high unemployment time than his co-workers who had less savings.

Kelly sat there in complete amazement. "Since I save money by not blowing it on the newest and biggest gadgets, houses and cars, I should be let go over some of these others who will lose their toys regardless of whether they stay employed since their commissions are going to be less? Are you for real?"

Jerry started to get very red in the face. He was at least a hundred pounds overweight and rumor had it that he refused to take medicine for high blood pressure. He looked like he could have a stroke at any minute. "Damn it, I told you and told you to live up to the wages you make. You are an embarrassment when we go to close on a sale. These movers and shakers in the large corporations that we deal with aren't impressed by you when they come to town to close the deal. You look and dress like some small town hick instead of someone of their level of sophistication. It's a wonder we don't lose sales because of you instead of closing on the properties that you find."

He wiped the slobber from his mouth and continued. "I have feelings for you all and I feel badly that I have to lay off anyone but to put someone else into bankruptcy while you can afford to be out of work for a little while is something I can't do. Clean out your desk."

Kelly stood up as tall as his five foot nine inches would allow. His parents had always preached having savings and now it would pay off in the long run. With eight years of savings and dividends from investments he had close to three million in reserves while he knew most of his co-workers had only a few thousand saved. He didn't actually need to work again if he didn't want to. He just liked his job of searching out properties for companies no matter where he had to go to do so. He was used to large corporations coming in and asking for the impossible, namely the finding of large properties for the least amount of money.

He didn't even say goodbye to Jerry as he left. He went immediately to his cubicle and started to clean it out. There wasn't much of his personal stuff there. The computer belonged to the company. He smiled to himself about the work he was leaving. He signed on and saved his last proposal for a large shipping company to his personal drive and then removed all evidence of the proposal. Jerry didn't know the shipping company had contacted him personally to look for land for a new distribution center. He would have brought the proposal directly to Jerry before the closing, something he had been doing more and more recently as his name was getting well known around the country as the man to see for property.

He didn't do anything vindictive such as erase all of his other work. Others might do that but he was a better man than that. Soon he was packed and going out the door. None of his co-workers even looked up as he left. Oh, well, he thought, I have always been the outsider. He wished them well but had the feeling the company would not survive if this economic situation continued for long.

He threw his stuff into the back of his trusty old pickup and set off for home. He needed to sit down with Megan and discuss what they would do for income. He didn't want to hit any savings until necessary.

As he drove he went over his list of good and bad. On the positive side their house payment was low as they had purchased the home when interest rates were at their almost lowest in recent history. He could cut out the YMCA membership if necessary and just jog to stay in shape. A cheap set of weights would suffice for the rest of his normal workouts.

Kelly already mowed his own yard and maintained the landscaping. He had resisted Megan's wishes to have a backyard pond and all the additional work and expense that would entail. But he also did most of the grocery shopping and the housework letting Megan concentrate on her job and career. He felt it was what the modern woman wanted to see in her man, help around the house and not defining male/female roles in their relationship. It took a lot of extra time but Megan always seemed to appreciate his efforts to help out.

Megan had a good job with a local printing company. There was little chance for her to be laid off. She could jog with him to stay in shape. They hadn't decided to start their family yet so insurance needs were minimal. In fact this might be a good time to get her pregnant, at least from the side of making love at the drop of a hat while he was unemployed. He smiled at the thought of extra lovemaking in his future. There had been too many times when he had been traveling that they had missed their normal conjugal interludes.

Their vehicles were paid off so only maintenance was needed for them. His pickup was older but in good mechanical shape. Megan's car was only five years old but they had just made the last payments on it and it had been chosen for its low maintenance costs.

Megan could also put him on her insurance if needed and if she got pregnant, the baby would be covered.

As a matter of fact this whole economic downturn might be the impetus to go out on his own and be a free-lancer for a while.

He was actually smiling as he pulled into their driveway but there was a vehicle preventing him from accessing his side of the garage. He stopped and looked at it for a moment then realization dawned on him. Their close friends, Mary and Mark Brooks, had traded their old car a few weeks ago and Kelly hadn't gotten used to their newer car. Since they, or at least Mary, were visiting he would have to put off telling Megan about his loss of a job.

He got out and grabbed the box with his stuff and started into the house. It was early spring here in Missouri so the temperatures were in the 50's during the day, if the sun was shining, but today was kind of a raw day so he didn't think he would find his lovely blonde wife sitting with their guests out on the back patio but he was surprised when he didn't see them in the living room or the kitchen.

There was no basement since the soil was pretty rocky in this area. He was slightly concerned. He sat the box on the table and headed upstairs to the bedroom area. At the top of the stairs he started to hear soft moans. He trusted Megan so implicitly and would bet his soul on her fidelity that he refused to consider anything wrong until he stopped in the opening to their master bedroom.

Bad thing number two awaited him in his own bedroom.

In less time than it takes to describe here many jumbled thoughts went through his brain. He remembered meeting Megan at a party thrown by mutual friends eight or nine years ago. He was drawn to her blonde hair, blue eyes and fantastic smile. The fact that she was vivacious and outgoing in contrast to his more quiet demeanor also drew him out. Her breasts were not some bimbo mega tits but more fitting with her overall shape. Her body was lithe and toned with a heart shaped rear and long and lean legs. They had hit it off and started dating the next night. Both were in their mid-twenties and not virgins when they met.

They had learned that jumping straight into bed might not be the best way to progress a relationship so they had gotten to know each other very well before doing the dirty deed. That didn't mean that they didn't neck and pet and get each other worked up many times before finally coming to the conclusion that they were meant for each other.

When they had consummated their relationship with sex it was though they had never experienced sex before. To be in love and totally committed to each other was the extra needed to make sex into true lovemaking. They had never regretted it since, until today.

Now Kelly was looking at his now former close friend Mark Brooks, a brown haired, six foot tall male, shove his slightly larger than Kelly's six inch cock into Megan's tight blonde furred pussy from behind. Megan, at the same time, was busy licking Mary's bare pussy. Mary was the one moaning as Megan was too busy to moan out loud.

Mark was grunting with each stroke of his cock into Megan. Mary was tossing her blonde mane as she grabbed alternately at Megan's head and her own "D" cup breasts with their prominent nipples.

Kelly and Megan had discussed fantasies many times during their foreplay but he had always thought of them as just that, fantasies, and not something to pursue. He always felt he just needed Megan and no one else. Obviously she didn't have the same feelings.

He didn't know how long he was standing there, frozen, until Mary opened her eyes after a screaming hot orgasm brought on my his wife. His thoughts were still swirling around his brain. He didn't know what to do. Should he scream out and attack, fall to the floor crying, puke his guts out, turn and run or all of the above? So he remained frozen in place but noted that Mary didn't seem surprised, appalled, or upset that he had caught them. Instead she smiled at him and lifted a hand to beckon him closer. He didn't move.

Mary then tapped Megan on the head. "Kelly is here." That was all she said. Megan immediately pulled out of her friend's juicy pussy and turned to Kelly.

His confusion became even more pronounced as Megan greeted him with, "Hi, Dear, we're glad you got here in time."

Mark looked around at Kelly, gave him a shit eating grin and pulled his seven inch cock out of Kelly's wife's cheating cunt. He got off the bed. He didn't seem at all pissed that Kelly had interrupted his fucking.

Megan immediately got up and Kelly noticed her "B" cup breasts were covered in hickeys and bite marks.

"We're so happy that you are here. Mary and Mark and I have been trying to wait for you to start but we couldn't wait so we started without you but now you get to join us."

Kelly was having problems processing what she was saying. When had she come to the conclusion that he wanted to swing? What comment had he ever made, even in the heat of sexual frenzy, that suggested that he wanted to fuck Mary while Megan fucked Mark? When had Megan become bisexual? And what would lead them to believe he would be home so early this particular day? That last unspoken question really threw him.

As Mark and Megan came closer Kelly stepped back out of the doorway into the hall. Megan was still talking. "This is going to be so fantastic, all of us having sex with each other. Did you know that Mark is bi? He is looking forward to sucking your cock and is anticipating you sucking his and fucking each other. Isn't this great?"

Kelly backed down the hall further as they kept coming. Mark's erection was bobbing as he walked. Megan's face was covered with the juice from Mary's pussy. Megan reached out and grabbed Kelly's hands. "Baby come back in the bedroom and join us. We got a quick start but I think you will catch up quickly."

Kelly shook his head. His hands were limp in her grasp. He looked down past the multiple marks on her tits to look at their hands. He had to do something and quickly but his brain was in a fog. Losing his job and coming home to find his wife fucking their friends was almost too much to bear. He shook his head.

Finally he stuttered a bit and managed to speak. "I. . I. . I need to go. I mean I need to get something. Please." He pulled his hands away from the woman he had intended to spend his life with. "Please, wait here while I get something I need."

Megan looked up at him. She was concerned immediately. There was something wrong but she was in a sexual thrall so she didn't comprehend that Kelly was not a willing participant. Mark tried to reach out and take Kelly's hand but Kelly shook him off. "No, wait here. Let me get something, something I need right now." Later they would realize that he never said he would return.

Kelly backed down to the stairs and turned and went down to the kitchen. He paused for a few moments to try and figure out what he should do. Finally he went into the small office off the living room and grabbed his tablet, his laptop, chargers and his phone and then went out to his pickup.

He sat in the driver's seat for a few moments before putting the key into the ignition switch. Somehow he knew that when he started the truck up that a chapter in his life would actually be over. His truck was not quiet so when he fired the engine he had better be ready to drive away. There could be no hesitation.

He put his head against the steering wheel for a moment before making his decision to leave and allow some time before making any final plans.

He turned the key and the engine caught immediately. He looked over at the front door as he put the transmission into reverse and he wasn't surprised to see the door immediately pop open and Megan come running out in her robe. Kelly didn't slow down or stop. He backed out into the street and dropped the transmission into drive and headed away. As he glanced into the left hand mirror he could see that Megan had come all the way out to the street in her attempt to keep him in their former home.

He looked forward again. He couldn't dwell on this right now. He drove aimlessly around the city for quite a while before finding himself headed west out of the city on a four lane highway. "What the hell," he thought, "I might as well just drive." While driving he could put off any real decision.

But the driving didn't stop him from thinking and remembering. He remembered how he felt when he started to date Megan. The feelings were strong that this was the one that he wanted for his wife and the mother of his children. He loved her smile, her hair, her eyes, her breasts, her height, just a little less than his own at five foot six inches tall, her pert ass and her legs that were proportional to her body. He came to love how she would make small moans when he worked to excite her and how she initially wouldn't make much noise as she climaxed but later, as she grew more confident in him, how she would scream with orgasm from whatever means; oral or cock induced.

They also had great conversations about politics, religion, children and whatever topical event that was going on at the time. They shared so many traits. Megan had picked out their house even though she knew that Kelly could afford a more opulent lifestyle. She agreed on his saving as much as possible. She had never seemed discontented with their life until today. He couldn't think of any comment, sign, or behavior that would have given him any clue as to her behavior today.

His driving was on autopilot for hours as he proceeded west into Kansas. He never made any conscious decision until his low fuel light came on and the alarm started beeping. He looked around and didn't see anything he recognized. Lord, he must have driven farther than he was familiar with. An exit came up and there was the sign for a familiar truck stop franchise so he exited and headed for the fuel pumps.

Unfortunately he had to prepay. Right at the moment he didn't want to leave a paper trail but this one time might be okay. Megan wouldn't be able to track him from here very easily. He used his card and then went inside and hit the restroom before grabbing a coffee and a snack and heading out to his pickup again.

Since he didn't want Megan tracking him further west he decided to drive north on the two lane highway headed that direction. An hour and a half later he was crossing the Nebraska border and still headed north. Somewhere north in the middle of the state his subconscious must have taken over as he took a left and headed northwest again. At about 4:00 a.m. his fuel light came on again and the alarm started dinging. He was near a small town so he pulled over to take a rest. He had to have been driving ten or twelve hours but didn't seem sleepy, just disconnected.

He looked around. The town was too small to have an all night convenience store. The only traffic seemed to be railroad and the rare semi-truck hauling cattle. He saw the name, Hyannis, on a sign. For some reason it seemed familiar but it took a while to recognize the name from a summer vacation with his parents when he was twelve or thirteen. They had come through this area called the Sandhills of Nebraska. He remembered that though the rolling hills were green at the time it had seemed stark and lifeless to him. His dad had tried to tell him about the area but it had just seemed boring at the time.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,798 Followers