I Should Have Known

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leigh reached out and rested her hands on my shoulders as she looked deep into my eyes, trying, I guessed to judge my reactions, then when she'd reassured herself that I was willing her hands slid down my arms and around my back to unclip my bra and pull it down my arms to join my other clothes on the floor.

'You're pretty.' She told me, gazing openly at my now naked breasts.

'Thank you.' I replied, smiling broadly; glad to have someone appreciate me.

Her hand now reached out for my skirt, quickly unhooking it and pulling down the zip to allow it to fall and pool around my feet. Suddenly I was standing naked in front of two young women I'd met only that day. I knew what was intended and I didn't care.

That was when I got my first lesbian kiss, although not from Leigh. She placed her hands on my shoulders and gently turned me around. I'd been vaguely aware of noises behind me, and so I wasn't surprised to find myself looking at another naked girl. Sasha had been busy undressing while Leigh had been stripping me.

Sasha looked gorgeous. Any bigger and she might have been classed as chubby, but her strong legs supported a well built frame with the sort of roundness that is always going to look feminine. Her breasts were heavy and each was tipped with a dark nipple in a large areole, and I immediately wanted to touch them. She saw me looking and smiled her friendly dimpled smile before holding out her hands to pull me close.

There was no hesitation from either of us, I went into her arms, feeling them encircle me and pull me close against her soft smooth skin. And then her full lips met mine and I was kissing a girl. It was a nice kiss, a natural kiss, a kiss that felt right even when her tongue found its way between my lips and began playing with mine. It didn't last long, but I genuinely enjoyed it before Sasha pulled back and looked at me, and smiled that gorgeous smile of hers again before she came forward for the next kiss. This one did last. It seemed to go on and on and on, our mouths mashing together with our tongues dancing and our hands wandering over each other's bodies, and I loved every second of it. My only complaint was that I wanted to touch her everywhere but our tight embrace meant that I couldn't. It will happen, I told myself excitedly, it will definitely happen.

But what happened first was that I suddenly felt another pair of arms encircling us both from behind and two lovely hardened nipples pressing into my back. Leigh had taken the chance to strip off herself and was now joining in.

For a few seconds that's how we stayed, but then the two girls carefully turned me around within the circle of their arms so that I was now facing Leigh, once more expecting that long delayed kiss. This time it did happen and our mouths met, mine much more willing now than it would have been before. Leigh's kiss was harder than Sasha's, much more passionate and less amorous, and I was ready for it. Her lips pressed hard against mine, her tongue forcing an entrance before I even had the chance to grant admission. But it was so thrilling because once again a girl's tongue played with mine and once again I was enjoying that wonderful new experience of feeling a girl's arms around me, holding me tight.

'C'mon.' Leigh whispered in my ear, her hands dropping away from around me and taking hold of one of mine. I wondered what she meant for a moment but then, as Sasha also released me and they both sat down on the sofa, I understood what they wanted and sat down between them.

It seemed strange and very exciting to be sitting between two girls with all three of us naked, and it took me a moment or two to get used to the idea, but Leigh waited patiently until I had settled down and then she reached a hand across and gently turned my face to hers. I knew what was coming and as soon as her lips met mine I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back as passionately as I could. I knew that I was entering the world of lesbian sex. It was a world I knew nothing about, but I found myself unexpectedly eager to explore it. She murmured something and her hand dropped from my cheek to my breast, cupping and squeezing my soft flesh even as we carried on kissing. It felt wonderful, especially when I felt another hand, Sasha's, begin to softly run up and down my thigh. I deliberately opened my legs for her, encouraging her to go further.

Very soon my legs had been pulled wide apart and draped over the thighs of my beautiful companions and I was being kissed alternately by them both while they played with me, Leigh lightly stroking my breasts and Sasha gently doing the same to my pussy. Girls touching me like that was something I'd never experienced before and I still wasn't sure what my reaction should be, except that I knew I wanted it to continue and so again I simply let them do as they wished. They knew what they were doing too, as I suppose they ought, and the sensations were wonderful. Soon, as it became clear to them that I was enjoying their touches they became more adventurous, with Sasha using two fingers to penetrate and unhurriedly finger fuck me, pushing deep inside me before withdrawing almost right out. Meanwhile Leigh was using my breasts more firmly, squeezing and moulding my soft flesh and at the same time tugging gently on my nipples. I just draped my arms over their shoulders, happily responding to their kisses and softly moaning my enjoyment, knowing that they would soon bring me to orgasm.

They must have sensed it too, because Leigh bent over and took my nipple into her mouth, sucking and biting it, pulling at it until it slipped from between her teeth. I gasped each time, pain and pleasure mixed. At the same time Sasha wriggled down a little so that she could thrust her fingers deeper, wriggling them around inside me and making her thumb bump against my clit with each thrust, adding to my ever-increasing enjoyment. As the sensations became stronger then so did their actions, until finally Sasha was ramming her fingers as hard as she could into me and Leigh was firmly manipulating one breast with her hand while sucking, biting and chewing on my other nipple. That did it; I came like the proverbial express train, writhing under their combined attentions and gasping with my mouth wide open. It was a short climax but a very powerful one and when it was over I could hardly do anything except slump back on their sofa and gasp out my thanks.

'That's all right.' Leigh grinned. 'We've not finished yet. There's something that Sasha loves doing, and she's very good at it.'

As my post orgasmic haze cleared I wondered what that might be, but it soon became obvious when Sasha eased her leg out from under mine and slid from the sofa to kneel on the floor between my legs and look straight at my pussy. Any other time I would have been embarrassed to have a girl staring at me like that, but right then I was far too turned on and so all it did was make me smile in anticipation of what I knew was coming. She stared right at me without moving for what to me seemed an age, but then, finally, she reached forward to push my pussy lips open with her thumbs, revealing everything to her gaze. I felt a shaft of pure enjoyment run through me at being exposed like that. I lifted my feet to place them on the sofa alongside me, causing Leigh to shuffle sideways a little to make room but at the same time ensuring that there was nothing Sasha couldn't see or touch. It was a strange sensation, knowing what she intended and wanting it to happen, yet at the same time feeling so bloody tense. It wasn't that I was chickening out; I genuinely wanted her mouth on my pussy, but the suddenness of the whole thing seemed so unreal. I watched her as she stared at me, silently urging her to get on with it before I really did lose my nerve.

Then, slowly, gradually, Sasha leaned over and lowered her mouth to me, her tongue then instantly coming out to touch and taste my clit. I recoiled back. It was only an inch or so and I didn't want to do it, but I couldn't help it. I was still extremely sensitive from my orgasm and still so very nervous at having a girl going down on me that I couldn't stop myself. Sasha giggled quietly as she realised what was happening and then she followed me, once again just touching me with the very tip of her tongue. This time I managed to almost stay still, even though the urge to flinch was still there. I wanted her to do it, but I still had to convince my body to let her. It was all so new to me.

She drew back a little again and then moved forward, repeatedly tapping my clit with the end of her tongue, deliberately making me flinch. I could almost feel her smiling as she teased me. I loved it, teasing and all, and slowly my pussy began to accept her and the quick little gasps I'd been making turned slowly into murmurs of pure pleasure. Now she understood and her hands went around me, pulling me forward so that she could lick me right along my slit, going all the way from my clit down to my perineum and back, giving my clit a little flick each time she arrived there. I leaned back on the sofa, sliding my arms out along the back and closing my eyes, determined now to relax and enjoy what was happening to me.

I felt fingers gently touching my cheek and, as I opened my eyes, I realised it was Leigh, turning me towards her and coming forward for a kiss. I kissed her willingly, still making little pleasure noises from Sasha's attentions as my tongue explored Leigh's mouth. What an afternoon, being kissed so intimately by one girl and so tenderly by another; I hadn't realised how good lesbian sex could be.

I'd already climaxed once, but I was still very turned on and so it wasn't long before I felt the signs of another orgasm building, Sasha's tongue certainly knew its job. As soon as she realised that I was on my way again she began to concentrate on my clit, lapping at it like a kitten with cream, her tongue moving in quick little strokes under its head and then over the top of its hood. I wrapped my arm around Leigh and pulled her close, needing to hold someone as Sasha worked her magic. It felt so good that I couldn't help but respond, pushing myself towards Sasha's mouth as she brought me closer and closer to coming.

I want to say that my orgasm ignited inside all of me because that's how it felt, though in reality it was only within my pelvis, but waves of pure ecstasy rapidly spread out until my whole body felt on fire. I squirmed and wriggled under their combined touch, my free hand gripping hard into Sasha's head, keeping her in contact. My pelvis lifted, jerking in time to the strokes her tongue. I was gasping and crying out, completely at the mercy of the strongest and longest climax I've ever had. When it was finally over I just slumped back, my arms hanging loose and my feet slipping from the sofa to land with a thump each side of Sasha. I fought for breath, my chest heaving with the effort, while my gaze went from one to the other of them, unable to find the words, or to speak them.

For a little while they just stayed where they were, smiling at me and at each other, waiting until I managed to get my breath back and to stop my body from shaking with orgasmic aftershocks, and then Sasha gently but firmly extricated herself and sat beside me, allowing me to close my trembling legs at long last.

'Phew.' I gasped finally. 'Thank you.'

'I guess you enjoyed that?' Leigh asked me, a smile on her face and a giggle in her voice.

'Just a little bit.' I replied breathlessly, meaning exactly the opposite.

'I told you she was good.'

I nodded. 'She definitely is.'

'Your turn then.'

Just for a moment I wondered what she meant, but then, as she spread her legs wide and pointed down between them, I understood. I think I must have gone pale as the realisation sank in that she wanted me to go down on her. It had never occurred to me as I'd enjoyed the pleasure that the two girls had given me that I might have to return the favour. I knew that I should, and I knew that I was going to have to, but my mind instinctively rebelled at the thought. Strangely, amid my immense misgivings there was a part of me that wasn't repelled at all, indeed a part of me wanted to do it, or at least to try it? After all, I argued with myself, I'd never expected to enjoy kissing a girl on the mouth, but I did, so kissing her other lips was probably just as enjoyable.

'Go on.' Leigh demanded as she saw me hesitating. 'Your turn.'

Slowly, silently, and with my heart hammering fit to burst I slid from the sofa and sank to my knees between her legs. Leigh lifted her feet, spreading herself wide open just as I had, and then waited for me. I just knelt there and stared at her pussy, looking at it, taking in the details, her neat pussy lips her shiny wet entrance and the very visible little head of her clitoris, all waiting for me to get over my nerves and pleasure them. But my nerves were getting the better of me. Faced with the reality of what I was expected to do my mind was rebelling, telling me in no uncertain terms that this wasn't what you expected when you were invited for a pizza and a movie.

'Do it.' Leigh urged, seeing my hesitation.

I was scared. I kind of wanted to do as I was asked, but what if I tried and just couldn't do it, or what if I could do it but couldn't make it enjoyable. I might not have the courage to do it or the skill to give pleasure. Part of me was excited at the opportunity to expand my experiences but another was screaming no way. I just knelt there and stared.

Leigh didn't ask again. She just reached forward and placed her hand on the top of my head, pulling me gently but firmly towards her, urging me on. There was no avoiding it now, this was it; this was the moment when I was going to earn the fabulous orgasms they had given me. I put my hands on the backs of her thighs and with considerable trepidation forced myself to lean in for that first very intimate kiss.

More by good fortune than by good aiming my lips landed right over her entrance, so that my very hesitant tongue found itself exploring her vagina. She pushed against the back of my head, pressing my face against the slickness of her pussy and preventing me from backing away even if I wanted to. But by then I didn't want to stop. Now that I'd overcome that first hurdle I found it exciting and daring, even exhilarating. I was doing something that everyone who knew me would be appalled at, and to my astonishment I found I liked doing it. Leigh tasted lovely, slightly different from my own taste but certainly not unpleasant. All my reluctance quickly melted away and I did it without needing her forceful encouragement. As soon as Leigh realised that I was doing it willingly her hands dropped away and she relaxed back, sighing softly and content to just let me carry on. Now all I had to do was make sure she enjoyed it.

I'd never done it before, but I'd had it done to me plenty, most recently just a few minutes earlier, and so I simply returned what I'd received and liked, although at the same time vaguely wondering why I was doing it to Leigh and not to Sasha who had so pleasured me. But I ignored my thoughts and licked along the full length of Leigh's slit, dipping into her entrance at before letting my tongue trail all the way up until its tip played with the head of Leigh's clit. I must have got it right, because within a very short time Leigh was groaning and wriggling under my tongue, making it difficult for me to keep in touch. I threaded my hands around her, going behind her thighs and pulling her bottom towards me to keep her still. Her groans got louder and more persistent, making me smile inside from knowing that I was doing ok. I was doing more than ok, because suddenly she reached out as her orgasm hit and grabbed my hair, pulling me into her pussy. At the same time she let out a series of long drawn out moans and forcefully rubbed herself over me, covering my face with her juices. As soon as her climax died away she released my hair and let me sit back on my haunches while she just sat there, legs still wide, gazing down at me and panting for breath with a big satisfied grin on her face.

'Hey.' She gasped finally, still grinning. 'You're not bad for a beginner.'

I wasn't sure how I felt about that rather backhanded compliment, but it seemed genuine and so I nodded my thanks, smiling while I stared at her very wet and shiny pussy. For a minute or so we remained like that until she slowly closed her legs and pointed to Sasha.

'Don't forget you owe her as well.'

My first instinct was 'Oh my god', but then I felt a surge of excitement at the prospect of satisfying two girls in one afternoon. My only reservation was because my tongue was already tired, but eagerness to please won that battle and I knelt where Sasha was opening her legs ready for me.

Sasha raised her feet onto the sofa and gave me my first clear view of her pussy. She was built quite differently to Leigh, with very fleshy labia and a prominent clitoris, but that didn't matter because my attention was on the entrance to her vagina that was wide open, slick and shiny from her excitement. I knelt there and stared, my heart pounding from knowing that I was going to enjoy her, my second ever girl.

Sasha let me gaze at her for as long as I wanted, perhaps enjoying my reaction and getting a kick me looking at her. I had no idea how long I just knelt there, maybe a minute or so, but it seemed much longer. Then I became aware of Leigh getting up from her seat and so I leaned in towards Sasha, half expecting Leigh to push me from in behind. She didn't, of course; in fact I heard her pad quietly out of the room, still naked. I had no idea where she'd gone but I presumed she'd had enough, leaving me to concentrate on Sasha and give her wonderful pussy a first tentative lick.

I let the tip of my tongue gently explore, running it from her vagina upwards and under her clit, marvelling at its prominence. Then I began to flick it, smiling to myself in amusement as it moved from side to side under my tongue.

'Suck it.'

Sasha's voice was soft but urgent, telling me exactly what she wanted me to do. I wasn't going to argue, it was what I was going to do anyway although maybe not quite so soon. I took her clit between my lips, sucking it into my mouth and licking at the end. Sasha murmured softly, wriggling slightly in response to my tongue.

'Yes, that's lovely.' Her soft voice was sibilant with arousal.

I did it a little harder and then, getting used to the idea of a girl's clitoris, I covered my teeth with my lips and gently nibbled it, still licking the end. She began to make automatic little 'oh' noises, unintentionally reassuring me that she was enjoying my touch and encouraging me to lick her a little harder, getting a genuine thrill from doing things I'd never done before but would definitely do again, maybe with my two new friends.

Concentrating on Sasha I only vaguely heard Leigh return to the room and it made me jump, in a nice way, when her hand touched my back and ran down into my crack.

'Kneel up.' She commanded, automatically making me do as she asked.

She knelt down behind me, her fingers finding my pussy and briefly probing inside. For some reason I felt disappointed when she withdrew, but I was too busy nibbling Sasha to worry about it, and anyway the question soon seemed to answer itself. Something hard and cold pressed against me and then slid just a little way inside my pussy. I gasped from the sensation, excitedly recognising the feel of a dildo and momentarily lifting my mouth from Sasha's pussy as it entered me. I instinctively wanted to look around, but Sasha hand stopped me, grasping my head and pulling me harder onto her pussy. Leigh shuffled closer and the dildo went in deeper, and that's when I realised it wasn't just an ordinary dildo, She was wearing a large strap-on and she was intent on fucking me with it while I was going down on Sasha.