I Should Have Known

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved closer still and the dildo sank all the way inside me. I had no idea how big it was, but it filled me completely, even stretching me a little bit to fit around it. She grasped my hips and began to thrust, gently at first as if checking that I could take it, but then more quickly, sliding it in and out harder and better than any cock I'd ever had. As it reached full depth I could briefly feel the cool leather harness pushed up against me, contrasting with the warm soft feel of Leigh's thighs on my skin, both jolting me forward each time.

Leigh's invasion had made me pause what I was doing to Sasha, but she very quickly reminded me with a quick tug at my hair, pulling my face back against her pussy. I went back to licking and nibbling her, trying not to let the fabulous feeling of Leigh's dildo thrusting into me divert me from my duty. It didn't make my task any easier though. It was almost impossible to keep gently nibbling and lapping at a girl's pussy when another girl is fucking you enthusiastically from behind and soon I gave up trying, instead just placing the flat of my tongue over Sasha's clit and letting Leigh's thrusts push me rhythmically against it. It worked both for me and for Sasha, I found what was happening such a thrill and such a turn on that I wouldn't have cared what Leigh did to me that day so long as she didn't stop, and as for Sasha, her little noises became louder and longer and I sensed she was about to come.

When she did her pleasure noises changed to a long deep growl and she pulled hard on my hair, hard enough to hurt, while her hips began to gyrate, grinding her pussy against my face. I was a passenger in all this, unable to have any effect on any of it, just carried along for the ride as Sasha ground herself off on my face and Leigh pounded into me from behind. I was being used and I knew it, and I didn't care, it was the most exhilarating sex I'd ever had and I wanted it to keep going.

But of course, it didn't. As soon as her climax had run its course, Sasha slumped back, still holding and now more gently pulling on my hair so that my face slid from her pussy to her belly. I turned my head to one side, resting my cheek against her skin and let Leigh carry on fucking me.

Sasha pulled me in closer, pulling me up her body until my cheek rested against her still heaving chest, my mouth instinctively kissing her breast. Leigh moved in closer behind me, just managing to prevent that wonderful dildo from slipping from inside me as I shifted, giving me an extra hard thrust to keep in contact.

Now Sasha had one hand resting on my back while she stroked my hair with the other. I wrapped my arms around her and just knelt the between her legs, enjoying the sensation of beings strap-on fucked for the very first time. I'd never felt anything like it, no man could compete with it for rock solid hardness or for its pussy stretching size. I tried not to move; maybe a little scared that if I did then the thing could do me some damage, even though in my heart I knew it wouldn't and that Leigh wouldn't let it. It wasn't long before the combination of Sasha's gentle caresses and Leigh's savage thrusts made another orgasm begin to build. Now all I was bothered about was that they didn't stop, especially Leigh.

'I'm going to come again.' I told them, my voice sounding strained even to me.

'Enjoy it then.' Sasha whispered down to me.

I relaxed as much as I could while feeling that big plastic dick pistoning in and out of my pussy. It wasn't easy, I could feel my climax coming on and I so wanted to do something, to join in somehow rather than just passively accepting what I was given. It felt selfish to just take, even though my pleasure was freely given by my two lesbian friends. Sasha's nipple was only a couple of inches in front of where I lay along her body and I was tempted, very tempted, to clamp my mouth over it, but Leigh was fucking me ever harder and I was worried that when I came it would be so powerful that I might bite it off. So I just crouched there and took it, gazing in close-up at that lovely nipple and hoping I would get the chance to suck it another time. I didn't want this to be a one off.

When I did come it was so powerful I cried out with it, but with Sasha's arm around me and Leigh gripping hard onto my hips I couldn't move no matter how much my body wanted to jerk around. Leigh seemed to know exactly the right moment that I reached my peak and she rammed her dildo as hard and as deep as she could and just held it there while I felt my pussy clench around it, throbbing like never before. When it was finally all over Leigh gently pulled her dildo out of me and stood up, feeling for the strap-on buckles. I looked around, astounded by how dripping wet and shiny the plastic monster was.

She unstrapped herself and placed it on the table, returning to sit on the sofa, tapping the cushion between herself and Sasha with the flat of her to indicate I should join them. I looked at her and smiled, shaking my head in jest.

'Would I be safe sitting there?' I teased, my head tipped to one side. 'After all, that's how it started before.'

'Don't worry; we won't do anything you don't want.'

'It isn't what I want; it's what I could stand.' I giggled.

'I guess you'll have to come back another time then, when you can stand some more.'

That's how it started. Our friendship, sometimes passionate and sometimes almost platonic, lasted for three years until Leigh and Sasha moved away. It was my introduction to the world of girly sex. It was years ago now and I'm so glad it happened, because it taught me that my body enjoys more than just a selfish cock. I'm not exclusively lesbian, I'm bisexual, and now I know that I can enjoy the best of both worlds. It was a wonderful way to broaden my sexual horizons, as I should have known it would be.