All Comments on 'I Should Have Known'

by sum12watch

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Ordinarily I would have thought that the husband forgave too quickly in this story. But the circumstances were such that I somehow bought the wife's reasoning that she really wanted a baby. And the husband was quite confused, too confused to leave her or seek a divorce immediately.

The only problem I have with your story is the logic surrounding her desire to be come pregnant. This woman is 40. In reality her biological clock stopped working 5 years ago. Fertility beyond 35 is rare and would most likely mean expensive fertility treatments. Unfortunately too many career women realize this fact too late. It would have been an interesting twist if that reality had entrered the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I understand completely

for years, i couldnt understand why i was fucking every big titted blonde slut i could find. then, after i got caught by my wife, i realized i had been fucking for the wrong reason: it wasn't because i was a scumbag who was addicted to big tits and slutty women, its because i wanted a big screen tv. I only wish my wife hadn't been so shallow that she couldn't see this.

JRavenJRavenover 19 years ago
Good story, thanks!

Inspite of some the negativity you've received, I think it's quite plausable. Just because a man wouldn't think it, doesn't mean that a woman would not have those thoughts.

I liked the His Story/Her story format you used. You didn't overlap timelines. Always hate it when writers do.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 19 years ago
At least this one was somewhat plausable,

Unlike most stories this was too an extent plausible. I wanted to give you a 100% but, yes, the husband did give in too quickly and was too forgiving, but at least she had the affair for a reason even if she didn;'t know it. Much better than those "I couldn't enought of his cock!" shit tales. Write another one but keep it reasonable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I wish I could like it

You are a very good writer and you make the reader care about the husband, but, it feels like the ending is very rushedand not consistent with the rest of the story.. Also, I was a little confused as to the timeline set out in the wife's part of the story. How long does the affair go on after the day when they go to dinner at the hotel?

I can see why the wife wants John but there is little in the story to indicate why John would be willing to take Leah back. Leah is written as an extremely selfish character who is only thinking about herself and her desires, not the marriage. Even her reason for coming back has nothing to do with love. She wants John to be the father of her baby. Does this indicate that she might have another affair later "for the right reasons."

After the dinner at the hotel, she knows that the affair has been discovered. She sees her husband crying so she knows how much he is hurtng. And she still goes out to see her lover???? The wording also suggests that the affair goes on for some weeks after this event. These are not the act of a person who has any type of love for her husband.

Also, from the husband's side of the story, you do not portray him as a wimp or person that would let this continue to go on. if he is having anxiety attacks and is unable to work when he suspected an affair, I don't think he would just do nothing if the affair went on. This isn't explained well and needs work.

If her realization about the affair and her desire for a baby happened that day after and she came crying back and confessed, then I could see it and your resolution might make sense. But,I don't see him just forgiving an affair that went on after that date.

Blasted thing never lets me sign in

Capecodmercury

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Nah!

Not, in my opinion, a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
You give us

no idea why the husband just allowed it to go on. It was obvious his wife betrayal had torn his life to shreds. As a sometime writer I wondered how the exact knowledge of the affair had affected his writing. Second, I have no idea why the man just dropped her complete betrayal, threw his arms around her (he'd not wanted to even hold her for some indeterminate time) and agreed the two of them would make wonderful parents.

We are expected to accept that the husband forgives her entirely at the same instant she rushes home to in effect confess that she hadn't stopped the affair even after she knew he was aware of it. In fact, she hadn't even considered ending it until that afternoon when she had some kind of epiphany about kids. If he somehow got her to explain how she suddenly wanted children can we expect the husband to believe her? More likely he would wonder why John had tossed her out. Was it because she decided not to buy him a new Mercedes?

Scribe36

Blue88Blue88almost 19 years ago
Well done, but....

I enjoyed the story and have always admired your ability to tell a story, but I have to admit some reservations about this one. Why on earth did the husband allow her to continue the affair? Why did she continue the affair when she realized that he was aware of it? And the ending.....??

He just accepted her explanation??? This is a reason to have an affair????? The whole thing just strains credulity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Oh Please

What a gutless shit of a husband he should of kicked his lying shit of a wife's arse out on the street with all the other whores. As for the wife give us a break she wants a baby with hubby so she fucks the idiot at the hotel then she dumps the idiot because he wants what she wants.This story is only for those who think its ok to fuck around on their partners.

saw_man1saw_man1over 18 years ago
One of the better ones

I usually donā€™t like most cuckold stories but this one is an exception. It was well written and well paced.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
taking forgiveness too far

She has a hurtful affair, sex without protection, then he forgives totally and immediately, just because she wants a baby? Not even remotely believable, but nevertheless a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good

I enjoyed the story even with my misgivings. I liked the little twist at the end.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
This story

This wimp husband story actually made me puke. She is a pathetic self centered bitch and no man in his right mind would just forgive her and agree to have a child with a whore like this. "sum12watch" is either gay or a woman, it has no idea how a man thinks

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Unfortunately

Garbage, nobody would just take the cheating whore right back and want to have a baby with her. She's not even a decent wife, she'd make a terrible mother. Wimpy husband, filthy cunt whoring wife. Shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
where're the balls that belong to you as a writer

you write as a sissyboy and don't finish your stories.

toesmantoesmanover 16 years ago
You've got to be kidding

You're a better writer than this. While I hate the ending because of my admitted bias against cheating slut wives, there is nothing believable about his reaction, unless he is the biggest "balless" wimp in the entire world. She admits to an affair, that has gone on for months, & then because she blames the affair on her NEED to have a baby all of a sudden, he suddenly forgives (& I suppose forgets) her absolute cheating disrespect of him so that she can have a baby. What possible motive can he have for such behavior, & equally to the point, w/ her demonstrated lack of character, what kind of mother could she possibly be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
UNFUCKING BELIEVABLE ! ! !

NO REAL MAN WOULD ACCEPT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR FROM HIS WIFE...YOU NEED TO REEVALUATE YOUR CODE OF ETHICS...CRAP LIKE THIS STORY ISN'T FIT TO BE PUBLISHED ANYWHERE...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The world is full of John Waynes

The comments made me read the story, well written and a plausable plot, so I then continued to read the comments. Mostly written by a bunch of hypocritical shits.

I have been a member of the male race for over 50 years, traveled the world, and seen men in action away from home.

With very few exceptions, they are all happy to jump into bed with another woman at the first opportunity, some even resort to paying for it. They then return home to the loving wifey, read these stories, and bang on about kicking the unfaithful bitch out, shooting anyone that looks at their wife. What a bunch of double standard shits.

One last thought, what the fuck are you reading these stories for if you hate the concept so much? Go get a bible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
don't be a complete idiot

to the last poster: different readers have different views on stories they read. they can fuckin' say any thing they want, and they don't fuckin' need to carry a goddamn bible to say something about story they judged to be stupid AFTER they have read it! and it has nothing to do with some idiot like john wayne or ronald reagan, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
and hated every moment...

and of course she hated every moment whilst doing that. and there is the response , lets have 2 ? who is the odder of the couple?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
any time you dislike wimpy stories something wrong

how about writing a reasonable story of a man and not a wimp or sissyboy.wife buying gifts and whoring for another man is ok, where is your balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another pile of dogshit!

Same tired old plot line of slut wife - wimp husband bullshit. Author - are you capable of putting together anything that is non-wimp husband stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
dribble

she had no qualms and did what she did. let her find a new and different life away from the marriage. he just says 2????

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Bullshit

Ah, come on, what a pussy husband!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I liked the end of the story

As the other comments tell: The end is really something. It leaves one thinking about life and what one would have done if it was a real situation.

Keep up writing, you'r really good! - but please get some help on the plot(s) :-)

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Well Written Story

And a bit weird but interesting. The discontinuity sort of caught me off-base!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
(retch)

The story was fine, right up till the totally unbelievable and crappy ending. As for the commenter cracking about John Wayne...we could use a few more like him, thanx. You probably don't know, but he's the type of man that says what he means, means what he says, and knows where to draw a line. You must not know very many men, and what few you do know must be from san fran, to think most men would cheerfully cheat on their spouse. Maybe YOU are that type....which would explain your rant pretty well...

grogers7grogers7over 15 years ago
It's his story and his style

Very well written. I agree with many others that the ending is strange. Perhaps, weak. But... I have read three of sum12watch's Loving Wives stories, and this type of ending is his style. I would like to read a long story by this author, as the process is the pleasure, not the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
?

Did he really forgive her? if so why? well they say love is blind and this husband must be completely blind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
It was a decent read and

didn't deserve a "0" score. Give the author credit for effort. True, the character's actions seemed strange but nevertheless it was entertaining. Isn't that the reason we read erotica. Or is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Golly I am missing something...

Oh Where are these husbands from???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
your most surely

Your most surely the worst writer on the internet and just an old sick man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The ENDING?

My mind is spinning. This was great until the last 25%.. Then in to the dumpster

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Ha, ha, ha!

Just a joke right?

norcal62norcal62about 14 years ago
Ditto to the joke question.

From a writer, I'm disappointed in the way you cheated your way out by the sorry ending.

You stuffed the story with sex but didn't give enough about the couple. How would we judge how much the wrong reason would suffice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sucked

The story suced bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
another's baby and future with her

she should have what she wants, and leave him out of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why give him a kid when she can keep giving him...

creampies! Obviously that is what he really wants.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What incredibly unbelievable drivel.

Whatever virtues the body of the story may have held were absolutely destroyed by the completely contrived ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thought it was gonna be a decent story...until I got to the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yeah,

that is just what these screwed up people need, kids, author is certifiable

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
boo- hiss-hiss

She rationalizes the whole 'affair' and then comes to her epiphany?

Its something she should do, without him. Let him have some fidelity and loyalty and happiness.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Passionless

The wife apologizes as if she used the dinner fork in place of the salad fork and the worm of a husband accepts her apology at the same level. He has been ripped apart by her betrayal as told by his own thoughts. Yet now it's OK. This woman who hurts her husband and carries on an affair without guilt now wants to take responsibility for raising a child? Until when? Until after it's born and her screwed up brain decides she wants something else? Then she can go back to the screwing. Maybe when she feels fat while she is pregnant she'll feel the need for some extra loving. Probably when she hits 50. Probably when her kid leaves for collage. The problem isn't that she had the wrong motivation. The problem is that she chose a solution that fucked over her husband, big time. Even when she suspected that her husband knew what was going on and was obviously VERY upset she continued screwing around until she had her "epiphany". Wow, what "love". The husband's response is less than a wimp. He is a nothing. Anyone who can push aside the feelings that devastated him for so long and immediately switch to planning for children with this worthless slut deserves no future consideration by his wife or by readers. Why should we care in the least for a character that cares nothing for himself?

Rob ConnerRob Connerover 13 years ago
What A Dumb SHIT!

Dumb and Dumber! or Dumb and SLUT! Now she can kill him on child support when she dumps him for a new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unfinished

Started ok. but rushed to the end and then what?

BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
He's a pussy whipped wimp!

Have a baby with an unfaithful slut, he must be crazy......

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh WOW!!

That is a ten on my wimp-o-meter, and a ten on my shit-o-meter.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 13 years ago
Great writing

There are lots of different readers on this site. A lot cannot imagine anyone doing what they think they would do. Besides well written story, you are original, and you skirt the possible. Love can transend pain, and love can also kill them and end it that way. He was able to see that she did regret her affair, that it likely would not happen again, and life could resume.

Well written, well reasoned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Genuine

A genuine crock of shit...

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
Good Start

Forgave her ???

He refused to face any of it - unless we missed a chapter - which we did - his side after the crying night.

I am still stuck on trust and integrity - she is a CPA logic has an appropriate spot in this - what makes her think he can ever accept anything she says or does - what makes him the he can??

It was not positive for him he won't accept it as OK - it won't pass the sniff test.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
What?

What kind of cuck bullshit is this? 00000000000000-0

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
This doesn't get it.

It gets a minus five from me.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
This isn't even a morality tale.

Characters make little sense and the story is abysmal.

VickieTernVickieTernalmost 13 years ago
Neat

Avoids the cliches, including cliche endings. Very satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of words

A true waste of words, and a waste of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
disconnect

hubby character makes no sense within context of story: doesn't get turned on by her affair but likes it anyway?

Reads like a satire of many commenters on this site who profess to dislike cuck tales but write angry self-loathing comments after seeking them out, reading them, and jerking off.

Perhaps with some background on hubby (mental illness, etc) his actions and reactions might make sense: in the parameters of the story it didn't work. Good writing though.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
waste of time

No moral value to the story

No accountability by either the wife or Charlie

No way should any kids grow up with a mother that a slut or a dad that cannot take a stand for something important

No way did I enjoy this story

No way will I read it again

NO

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
just another pussy assed husband

how would he even know the kid is his, he's just another pussy that will left his whore of a wife walk all over him like the rest of the cheating whores in LW

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Well Written!!!!

But these type of stories are becoming old hat everyone is writing them and they all are the same. And they pissed a lot of us readers off!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

John should have cut the cunts uterus out and thensaid Fini to you whore and then cut off Charlies cock and shopved it up her asshole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
long term affair with bareback and suddenly wants a baby?

last thing she needs is a baby, do you realize how mentally ill she is

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
listen to the cuckdogg!

no one has been cucked harder than him, a decade later and still has a gaping cornhole from the reaming, do not settle for comments from non-cucked readers - listen to the cuck who has been cucked the hardest, huecuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Puke!

Silly shit.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
WHEN ONE CHEATS AND THE OTHER DISCOVERS

what happens with the epilog, TK U MLJ LV NV

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgealmost 12 years ago
OH Please!

The story and ending was just completely ridiculous and a complete fail in its adultery explanation and ending. If you are going to write a pathetic cuck story then just be honest and write the darn thing without the pretense of pretending to be anything other than a wimp story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He is a wimp she is a slut

Divorce her she cheated damn some guys are just stupid.

If he cheated i would tell her the same thing dump his ass.

Cheaters are worthless and stupid they fuck over the ones they say they love cause reality is you cant truly love someone and cheat on them.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 11 years ago
Surreal

Unrealistic behaviour on both sides and yet another story starring a wimp. Even the most obvious thought he should have had (did she want to cover up a pregnancy?) didnĀ“t occur.

Not really enjoyable, this "story". Sorry.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Why not say

in the beginning that the man is a wimp. Then we wouldn't have to read such trash. Shit like this has to be written by a woman.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
1 star for not having a cuck alert.

Why not give a warning to the men out there that this one is for wimps?

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 11 years ago
Nice twist . . .

. . . by both wife and husband, lover too for that matter. Lover planted the notional seed for pregnancy. Wifey understood who the father should be. Hubby seconds the motion in more ways than one. All in all a pretty good tale of responsible wife having a short and passionate affair and then deciding to choose the man she really wants, the man she married years ago, as lover, husband and ultimately father of her children.

Very nice tale with a good and romantic ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
1*

Dreck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Total Wimp Cucky Shit

yet another total wanker writes!!

EAPoeEAPoealmost 11 years ago
Reconciliation is OK but...

...her explanation was certainly not an adequate reason. The author needs more meat to his story to make her explanation believable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so sad

and I mean a sad presented story... started great and then took the deep six...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Silliness

I would have liked it more if there had been more remorse and contrition from wifey. She will definitely do it again. Hard to believe she would continue after realizing husband knows and is sad enough to cry over it. Very callous and egocentric wifey.

anon.1

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
and now...

Now for the other conditions:

1) STD test including HIV

2) Pregnancy test, birth control does fail, don't want to raise the other mans kid

That would be the minimum.

I'm not usually in favor of reconciliation, and never another chance after one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fuck You

Stop writing you wimpy cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dear sum12cuck.

Please,for the love of GOD stop writing. If every main character that you write about is going to be a willing Cuck,then Please at least warn the potential male readers who HAVE a set of BALLS...so that we need not waste our time on this drivel about nutless husbands. -BGunns

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
great story!!! LOve how you drove dear annony to sream on Monday

hehehhehe We are all laughing at your dumbass comment annony! Gave you a 5

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
TWO SEEMS TO BE HIS MAGIC NUMBER

especially taking seconds on the love train. TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Good story

Very good story until the end. His acceptance of her cheating was glib, and pretty unlikely by my idea of how most men would react. Gave it a 5

Chilley

dyonysosdyonysosabout 9 years ago
Anonymous ?

I was wondering why so many people were reacting anonymously to a story where a husband takes his wife back after a tryst or a mstake aspecially after 12 or more years ,maybe they are aprehensive that theyr wife might find out what they are posting here ,i wonder if they are so macho in real life ? or just frustrated with theyr own relationships

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Just what we need

one more writer who glorifies husbands who put up with and accept their cheating wives.

and doesn't have the courtesy to give an information statement at the beginning.

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
Sickening

1. She proved she was not wife material, let alone mother material by her cheating.

2. Any normal man would have confronted her.

3. These stories are actually insulting to women in that anyone that would behave in this manner is either insane or an idiot. Good people do not cheat. Stupid, mentally disturbed people cheat. They risk their support system, often destroy that system and hurt the people they said they care about the most. That is not smart or rational. There is no mystery to cheating. Cheaters want to destroy their marriages and families. They want out. They may not admit it, and sometimes they change their minds when they realize that they fucked themselves. Still, they are unhappy in their family relationship and they want out. I say, give them what they want, it is best for all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The real unforgivable

thing is that she kept up her affair after she knew her husband was aware and so upset he was crying over it. A true unfeeling whore. Still a good story.

anon.1

real69luvrreal69luvralmost 9 years ago
wtf?

what kind of ending is this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Get real

what a piece of shit story.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Should've known

from your name how this would end. "sum12watch" = "some want to watch", and seeing how there was never any voyeurism, there could only be one conclusion.

Lesson learned, avoid you at all costs.

1 star, by the way. Shit plot, shit characters and mediocre writing quality. No redeeming factors at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

SUCKER SUCKER

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
Pretty lame.

there are no good reasons to have an affair. And the fact that he was a "sensitive" man doesn't necessarily make him a willing cuckold, like in this story. There is no one in the world who is worth putting up with the kind of disrespect this writer showed his poor cum slurping husband. I agree about this being a writer to avoid. A lot better writers than this write cuck stories and I avoid them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

what an escuse lying cunt she knew she would get away with it because he is a wimp asssed closet cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another wimp cuckold story

Husband takes it up the rear with no confrontation.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Weak men again

This author creates such weak men. At least John didn't get turned on but he did nothing.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Disgusting

Talented writing about people that I have less regard for than herpes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
borrowed excuse

Another writer used same excuse except in his the wife did ''cheat'' but did not have sex.

Not sure who stole whose premise.

Scorpio is correct

Weak husbands

His wife cheats incessantly for months, he finds out...expensive watch - and does nothing

Then decides to take her back if and only if she has 2 kids.

But hey, I am certain you have a select audience of guys like your husbands

So what the hell, I do not mind banging their wives for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wuss, Cuckold, Wimp

Damn, he's all that and then some..NFW! Divorce her. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

naxos65naxos65almost 7 years ago
You've been reading too many comics !

I know , to all you adulterers out there . Tell your husband you want his baby AND ALL IS FORGIVEN ! This story is just so SILLY ! !

wistful_of_ozwistful_of_ozalmost 7 years ago
Bizarre ending

He should have been packed and gone, not talking babies.

Sheer fucking lunacy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Pussy little bitch of an "author".....suck another cock while you're at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
name says it all

Your name indicates you want a wife whom you can watch having sex with another man. You stories are about wives getting stretched by monster cocks, loving it, husbands seeing it and becoming aroused.

I know guys like you are out there.

Me, I draw line at you watching in person.

I used to send 50ish married college writing instructor home with at least two of my full loads oozing into her panties and husband couldn't wait to get his nose in my goo.

I left bite marks on her implanted breasts and bruises on sides of both knees where I had firmly gripped her and pushed her knees up and along side of her breasts while I altrnated five barely entering strokes with one viscously hard full depth thrust of my 8 inch long 2and half inch wide cock. She noted the pattern and she would grimace eyes closed awaiting cervix imprinting thrust then her eyes would popped wide open as she squealed.

Take that home to big daddy ike in Three Forks Montana.

They moved just outside Winston MT-red white horse barn Quarter Loop Road

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous