All Comments on 'I Smoked Way Too Much'

by 18YearOldWriter

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
liked it

Short and hot. I liked it. Back in 78 I was parked in our small towns tennis court talking to my buddy when a couple of chicks from the neighboring town stopped and asked us if we had any weed. Of course my buddy always had weed so we all got into my buddys car and cruised and smoked. I was sitting in the back with this hot ( I think she was hot, but I was stoned) Puerto Rican chick. It wasnt long before we were fucking in the back seat. I didnt have any condoms, so I pulled out and shot all over her stomach, and then I would get hard again in like 30 seconds, and go back to fucking. I must have fucked her 10 times that night. She was by far the best fuck I ever had. She liked to fuck like a snake. I never saw her again. I wonder what ever happened to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Short and sweet

Would've liked to see more detail but I get how you use the brevity of language to correlate with the experience. Even a 1 hour session of sex feels like 5 minutes so I would assume a quickie while high would feel abrupt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Son

My mom drank a lot and soon showed her tits.. My friends knew this and soon sat round drinking with her.. She had nice set of tits and soon they had her tits out and playing with them. they had their dicks out and Connie would suck on them. once in a while she even fucked them..She know how to suck and fuck I know this because fhe does this to all my father"s friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous