I Spy, with My Little Eye Pt. 02

Story Info
The spy cameras work well from both angles.
7k words
4.83
5.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/14/2023
Created 10/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Joe, are you in? Where are you, Joe?" Alice cried out excitedly as she rushed into the house.

Joe walked from the kitchen, staring at his wife.

"Where's the fire?" he laughed, "what's with all the squealing?"

"My work rota has changed, guess who has Tuesdays off too now?" Alice giggled.

"Oh cool, we have the same day off now," Joe answered, not feeling as excited as his wife.

"So, we can play with the camera setup properly now!" Alice told him.

Suddenly Joe got it. Since his wife had masturbated for the builders who'd done their kitchen, filming on her hidden phone not knowing Joe had spy cameras around the house, she'd been teasing him on Wednesdays while she was at home and he was at work. Joe's problem was that because he was at work himself, he was most of the time too busy to watch live, having to trawl through footage later. It did however give him the chance to edit some great films for them to enjoy later.

"So, you can spend time in the shed if you want to," Alice grinned.

Joe laughed. Alice had declined his offer to call the same builders back after Joe had told her she could fuck them this time. Instead, she'd called an old friend, someone she worked with at the University a few years ago, and he'd agreed to redesign their garden shed. Telling him she wanted to take up writing and it would be quiet, he'd built desks and storage in there for her. He knew she was married, and when Alice paraded around in underwear most of the time he'd given her his number, in case she wanted anything else done, winking as he did so. As well as the desk he'd put in a sofa.

Alice undressed, no surprise for Joe as she rarely wore clothes around the house anyway, but then she knelt and undid his trousers, taking out his cock and stroking him.

"When you said I could have fucked them, you were serious right?" Alice asked between slurping on his cock.

Joe simply nodded.

"And are there any boundaries? Like are your friends a no-go, too close to home?" she continued.

"Not the immediate neighbours, that would be too close. My friends or your friends, as long as they don't know that I know, or will be watching, then that's up to you. Just remember you have to face them later on though," Joe pondered.

"Then you're in the shed on Tuesday," Alice giggled.

"One more stipulation, I'd rather not know who it is beforehand, the anticipation will kill me though," Joe laughed.

Alice had masturbated for him later, Joe sitting downstairs with the laptop while Alice saw to herself with her dildos in the bedroom, Joe watching the spy cameras. Of course, now Alice knew where the cameras were she'd worked out the best angles to perform at.

They were both on tenterhooks at work on Monday, Alice telling Joe she wanted his phone so she could message someone. She used it to send a few messages, then deleted them so Joe couldn't tell who she'd been messaging. Joe took his phone back, looking at her waiting for an answer, Alice reminding him it had been his idea not to know in advance. Joe groaned, Alice pouncing on him to take his mind off things.

He awoke on Tuesday morning to hear the sound of the shower running, then turning off. Alice walked from the ensuite, dabbing herself down with a towel, smiling as she saw Joe staring at her naked form.

"Come on babe, get dressed, you need to be gone by 10 am." she giggled.

"Any clues?" Joe asked.

"No!" Alice cried out.

Thirty minutes later Joe made his way out to the shed with his laptop. Alice went to their bedroom, selecting her items of clothing to wear, and leaving them on the bed ready. Her hair was still damp, and with the towel wrapped around herself, she went down to answer the door after hearing it knock.

"Hi Dave," she said cheerfully as she opened the door, "I wasn't expecting you," she continued, showing Dave into the house.

"Erm, hi," Dave stuttered, seeing Alice in just the towel that barely contained her 36D tits, "Joe asked me to pop around."

"Oh yeah, I know, I just thought he would have told you he's had to pop out for a couple of hours, he's gone to check on some cameras not working at one of the stores," Alice told him.

"That's cool, I can come back later," Dave answered.

"Well you're here now, you may as well stay, you've a thirty-minute drive back to yours don't you?" Alice asked.

Dave nodded. Alice grinned to herself. Dave and his wife Zoe were the prudish couple of their circle of friends. He'd worked with Joe a few years ago until he went to work for a different company but they'd stayed in touch. Zoe was always wearing conservative clothing, nothing ever too revealing, usually all buttons fastened even on the hottest days. Dave backed away from conversations about sex, or any sexual innuendo that Joe and his other friends joked about. It was a standing joke that with the couple having two children, Alice had joked that they'd probably only had sex twice, in the missionary position, and that both only wore white comfortable but boring underwear.

She could feel Dave's eyes burning onto her thighs. She glanced up, not enough to let him see she'd looked, and he was looking at her legs. She very casually parted her legs a little, then bent forward to scratch her ankle, then quickly looked up at Dave to see him turn away.

"Aren't you hot Dave, take that cardigan off and I'll hang it up for you," Alice told him.

She walked over to him, getting as close to him as she could without making it obvious, then held her hand out for the cardigan. She took it from him and then went to hang it up, making sure to get on tiptoes to hang it on one of the higher coat hooks.

She sat on the sofa opposite him, and they casually chatted. She asked about Zoe and their kids, and his job. They'd been talking for around ten minutes, and then Alice noticed he'd moved his legs, mainly because he was trying to disguise the growing tent in the front. Alice smiled to herself.

"Shouldn't you be getting dressed?" Dave asked as casually as he could sound.

"Probably!" Alice giggled," I like going in the shower in this heat and then drying naturally. I'm only wearing the towel because you're here," she laughed.

Alice bent forward and picked up her phone, holding it up towards Dave.

"Anyway, the plan wasn't to get dressed, Joe was going to take some more pictures of me," Alice moaned and then sighed loudly.

"Pictures?" Dave asked puzzled.

"Yes, without the towel, posing," Alice grinned.

Dave looked shocked and gasped. Whether it was Alice being so open, or he was imagining her naked, Alice couldn't tell.

"You okay Dave? Don't you and Zoe do things like that? Zoe has a very good body even after two kids, you should be appreciating it more," Alice told him.

"I just didn't expect it," Dave blushed, "and I'm not sure Zoe would let me," he frowned.

"Have you tried asking her?" Alice asked.

"No. I'll be honest, our sex life is a little boring and repetitive, lights out and when the kids are asleep usually," Dave answered.

"But you'd like to wouldn't you?" Alice grinned. Dave nodded sheepishly.

Alice picked up her phone, then looked like she was reading a message. She altered the settings so her phone wouldn't lock, then put it on the table.

"Message from Joe, he'll be back in about an hour, he's told me to get you a beer," Alice told him.

She walked into the kitchen, fetched a bottle out and gave it to Dave, then told him she'd be back shortly as she needed the toilet. She walked up the stairs, feeling Dave's eyes following her, then when out of view she crouched and looked back towards him. He looked up towards the stairs a couple of times, then picked up Alice's phone.

Alice watched as he scrolled, swiping her phone, and then his face lit up. Alice knew he'd found her pictures folder, the first few were topless shots. As he went through the folder, the pictures getting more and more risque, he kept adjusting the front of his trousers. He looked towards the stairs between each picture. Knowing he'd seen quite a few now, Alice went to flush the toilet.

Sitting back down she laughed at Dave, he'd finished his bottle of beer already. He declined another bottle, saying he'd better not as he was driving. Alice glanced at him, staring between her legs again. It was time to bite the bullet.

"Dave, would you do me a favour? If I go upstairs and try a dress on, will you come and take some pictures of me so I can see what I look like? I'd look in the mirror but pictures always tell a better story," Alice asked.

"Erm, yeah, I can do that I suppose," Dave told her.

"Great, let me run upstairs and put it on, then I'll give you a shout okay?" she asked.

Dave nodded, his face a mixture of puzzlement and excitement, wondering what the dress would look like. A few minutes later, Alice shouted down to him, asking him to bring up her phone which she'd deliberately left downstairs, and which Dave already had in his hands, looking at more pictures. He walked up the stairs, into the bedroom where he could hear her calling to him, and stopped dead in his tracks open-mouthed.

Alice stood before him in a clinging white dress, which she'd completed with white hold-up stockings. The dress was nearly all a nylon mesh, with just enough fabric to cover her nipples and enough at the bottom to act as a mini skirt. The dress itself barely touched her thighs, a gap between it and the stocking tops. She smiled seductively at Dave.

"What do you think Dave, do I look good in it?" she purred.

"Stunning, beautiful," he cooed.

"Do you think I'd be able to wear this to a party?" Alice asked, grinning.

"Hopefully it's not a family party," Dave laughed.

"Did you bring the phone up? Take a couple of pictures so I can see for myself please," Alice instructed.

She stood facing him, hands on her hips, moving and twisting her body, asking Dave to crouch to take some shots from below. She saw him gulp as she lifted a leg onto the bed.

"A couple of shots so I can see what the back looks like?" she asked him.

She turned, looking back over her shoulder, Dave clicking away like a professional now. Still crouching, Alice asked what he thought of wearing these underneath. As she said it she bent to pick up a thong from the bed, knowing the dress would ride up her arse. She heard Dave gulp again. She turned as though nothing had happened, showing Dave the thong.

"What do you think? Will they show through the fabric do you think?" she giggled.

"You don't have anything on under it now?" Dave gasped.

"No, I wasn't sure if they would show, a visible panty line is no good," Alice laughed.

She sat on the edge of the bed, saying there was only one way to find out. Hitching one leg up, she slid the thong over her ankle, glancing at Dave to see he was staring between her legs, his erection very visible now. Putting her other ankle in, she had to pull the dress up a little to pull the thong into place.

"What do you think? Can you see it? It feels a bit more uncomfortable now," Alice asked him.

"Joe won't mind if you're at a party like that?" Dave asked, "Especially with no underwear on?"

"Not really, he knows people look at me, he tries not to get jealous about it," Alice answered.

"But what about now, with someone in your bedroom?" Dave asked.

"Well, Joe isn't here is he, and I'm not going to tell him, are you?" Alice giggled.

"No, definitely not, the fewer people know the less chance of Zoe finding out," Dave said.

Alice shuffled forward on the bed a little, removing the thong. She handed it to Dave, who looked at her bewildered.

"You can have those Dave. You could give them as a present to Zoe perhaps, or keep them for yourself. They'll probably have my scent on them," Alice giggled.

Dave nodded and thanked her, stuffing them into his pocket.

"Would you take some more pictures of me please, I was so looking forward to Joe doing so he's spoilt my morning," Alice continued.

Before he had the chance to say no Alice pulled the dress up over her head, standing as she did so. Dave was still crouching, his head inches from Alice's thighs. She saw him inhale like he was trying to smell her body, her damp sex. Alice leaned back a little on the bed, putting a finger to her mouth in a mock look of shock.

"Oops, I'm naked in front of you Dave, oh dear. What will you do now?" she asked.

Dave slowly pulled the camera up and took a couple of pictures, still seemingly in disbelief that it was happening.

"You'd really like to do this with Zoe wouldn't you?" Alice said, "If it helps you can pretend I'm her. I'll move about but pose me how you'd want Zoe to."

Dave smiled and told her to lean back more, then put his hand on her thighs and gently pushed them apart. He took a couple of pictures quickly.

"Talking of Zoe, it might be an idea if you undress too," Alice whispered.

"Me undress, why?" Dave asked.

Alice pointed at his erection trying to burst out of his trousers.

"I'm just wondering how you'll explain the mess on the inside of your underwear when Zoe does that load of washing? And it will be fairer too, you can see me after all, Alice explained.

Dave looked at his watch, Alice telling him Joe wouldn't be back for a good thirty minutes yet. Dave took a deep breath, then undressed quickly, taking off his top too. He was quite well toned, a pleasant surprise for Alice, and his erection stood proudly to attention, around seven inches long but as thick as Alice's wrist.

"Nice cock Dave, and I'm glad you like what you see," Alice giggled.

"You're beautiful, your tits are amazing," Dave gushed.

"Zoe's tits are very nice too, not quite as big as mine but still quite firm right?" And I know her arse is about as big as mine too," Alice told him.

Dave nodded, moving around her and taking more pictures. Alice told him he could take some with his phone too if he wanted. She turned onto her side, legs clamped knowing her pussy would still be on show to him. She reached a hand around and pulled a buttock up, exposing herself to him.

"Oh god, this is so wrong and yet feels so right doesn't it Dave?" she whispered, "Joe and Zoe can never find out, right?"

She turned and got onto all fours, knees right on the edge of the mattress. Hearing him taking pictures right between her legs, she put her head down and used both hands to pull her buttocks wide apart. She made a point of stretching her arsehole for him, reasonably sure he didn't do anal with Zoe. Turning over onto her back, she slid a hand between her legs.

"Oh fuck Dave, look how wet I am, god I'm so turned on. You too judging by how much pre-cum has dripped off your cock," Alice sighed.

Dave looked down, his cock almost coated in his own juices leaking from the tip of his cock.

"I need to cum Dave, I need to masturbate. We have time before Joe gets back. I'm guessing you need to cum too?" Alice purred.

Dave nodded, his hand instinctively stroking his cock, his eyes glaring at Alice's hand between her legs.

"This is really wrong," Dave said.

Alice stroked herself softly, watching as Dave stroked faster, his eyes not moving from staring between Alice's legs. She watched him for a minute or so, then stopped abruptly.

"Fuck, I wish I'd gotten my dildo out, I come so much better than using my fingers," Alice moaned.

"Get it if it helps," Dave told her.

"No, I don't want to ruin the moment, and we need to get done before Joe gets back," Alice told him, "but, you could rub your cock against my clit, that would help," she continued.

Dave looked at her, his hand on his cock but stood still now. Alice put her hands on the back of her thighs and pulled her legs back, then started to play with her nipples, biting her lip and looking into Dave's eyes.

"Please Dave, help me cum," she begged him.

Dave stared at her body, all open and inviting, then stepped forward. He held his cock towards her, bent his legs a little, then pushed his shaft between her wet folds.

"Oh fuck Dave, your cock feels so nice, keep doing that," Alice softly groaned.

She tweaked and pulled at her nipples harder, Dave sliding his cock now from her arsehole to her clit and back, Alice groaning loudly each time.

"Oh god Dave, your cock would feel so good inside me, but I don't want you to stop," Alice moaned again.

Dave moved his hands now, rubbing his cock along her pussy but now replacing Alice's hands, his squeezing and moulding her big soft tits. He groaned louder himself, his cock pushing at her arsehole.

"Fuck Dave, fuck I'm nearly there, oh fuck," Alice cried out as her body started to shake, her legs trembling.

She screamed loudly as her orgasm ripped through her, her back arching and pushing her hips off the bed. As her body started to subside, she arched again and Dave's cock pushed into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," he cried out.

Alice quickly wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him into her, groaning as his length slid into her.

"I shouldn't be doing this," Dave said.

"Would it help if I got on all fours again? If you can't see my face you can pretend I'm Zoe?" Alice asked.

Dave nodded. Alice turned, knees on the edge of the mattress once more, hands holding her upright. As Dave plunged into her again, Alice glanced towards where she knew Joe would be watching on camera and winked.

"Fuck me fast Dave, before Joe gets back," Alice panted.

Dave was furious, gripping her tits from behind and thrusting as hard as he possibly could. Alice groaned louder, encouraging him. Suddenly Dave told her he was going to cum.

"Quickly, turn around please," Dave asked.

Alice turned and slid off the bed, squatting in front of Dave who wanked his cock furiously, aiming at her tits. Alice's hand darted to her clit and she rubbed hard. Dave groaned again, and his cock started to erupt, rope after rope of cum covering Alice's tits. Feeling the warm sticky mess hitting her flesh she came too, her mouth opening wide as she did so, crying out.

Dave just stood there once he'd finished cumming, mesmerised by how much he'd cum. Alice brought him back to reality, telling him to quickly wash himself and get dressed before Joe arrived.

"I'm going in the shower, grab another beer and sit on the sofa, put the TV on or something," Alice ordered him.

"Oh, and promise neither of them will ever find out from me," Alice smiled back at him as she got to the ensuite door.

Joe and Alice watched the video back that night, Alice was still a little shocked that Joe had actually fucked her. She told Joe that she thought he wouldn't be able to, and he genuinely looked a little sad afterwards knowing he'd fucked someone other than his wife. Joe had told her how he'd caught Dave just sitting down on the sofa as he'd come back downstairs, and had only stayed thirty minutes before making his excuses and leaving.

"Hey, I have an idea, how about we role reverse next Tuesday?" Alice told Joe.

"Role reverse how?" Joe asked.

"I'll work something out, some kind of plan, but I'll ask Zoe to come around then I'll go in the shed rather than you," she answered, a look of pure excitement on her face.

"Zoe won't let me fuck her, no way, but I'll give it a go if you're okay with it?" Joe laughed.

"She might take a lot of working on first, and I'll need an excuse to leave, but I'll work something out," Alice giggled.

She phoned Zoe later, telling her that Joe was leaving her home alone next Tuesday and could she come and keep her company. She promised her plenty of drinks and they could have a proper girly catch-up, and she had no excuse now the children were at full-time nursery. Zoe agreed, a little reluctantly, but did agree it would be nice for just the two of them to spend time together. She told her that she'd get Dave to drop her off on his way to work.

Alice spent the next few days hatching her plan, hiding her notebook from Joe each time he tried to peek. She told him it would be better if he knew very few details only, so it would seem natural. Tuesday came and she let Zoe in, taking great delight in asking why Dave hadn't come to the door. She knew he wouldn't have been able to face her still, but Zoe explained he was off to work.

12