I Spy, with My Little Eye Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They chatted for a while, finishing off the first bottle of wine quickly. Zoe had asked where Joe was, Alice telling her he'd ditched for the day to meet some old work colleagues, she hadn't wanted to go as it would be all boring work chat, and she pretended to yawn, which made them both laugh.

"How's things with you and Dave anyway?" Alice asked, pouring them both another drink.

"Fine, the kids take up a lot of our spare time though," Zoe answered.

"Yeah, I bet that interrupts your bedroom activities doesn't it?" Alice giggled.

"Alice! How rude!" Zoe laughed.

She sighed and told Alice she wasn't far off the mark, to be honest. Alice asked why, and she told her much as Dave had done the week before, they usually had to wait for the kids to be asleep and even then it depended on whether either was too tired.

"I wouldn't normally tell anyone, but I'm a little bit loud when, you know, we're doing it," Zoe whispered.

"A bit of a screamer are you?" Alice laughed.

"Yes," Zoe blushed, "It's stopped up in mid-tracks before now when I've woken them up. I feel sorry for Dave because I'm loudest when I cum."

She put her hand to her mouth in shock, telling Alice she was sorry she'd blurted it out. Alice told her not to be silly, even telling her if it helped she and Joe could babysit on a weekend now and again so they could have some alone time.

"You can scream as loud as you want then," Alice laughed.

"Erm, thanks, but I'm not sure Dave is still that into me," Zoe groaned.

"He is, trust me, he loves you a hell of a lot still," Alice told her.

Zoe looked at her puzzled, Alice quickly telling her that while he'd been waiting for Joe last week, he'd bought her name into most topics that had been talked about.

"I know he loves me," Alice sighed, "I'm not sure he still loves my frumpy mummy body."

"Well, you need to love your body first, and then Dave will love it too," Alice told her.

Zoe asked what she meant, and Alice explained the little things she and Joe did. Lap dances, she told her Joe still enjoyed watching her undress, he liked even more taking pictures of her. Zoe said she wasn't sure what she meant, so Alice showed Zoe her phone.

"Oh my, I'm not sure I want to scroll any further," Zoe laughed, getting to one with Alice spreading her legs.

"You need to do more little flirty things with Dave, like lifting your skirt and flashing him if you're picking something off the floor, or groping him now and again, or wearing sexy undies for example," Alice instructed her.

"You think that would work for us?" Zoe asked.

"Joe loves taking pictures knowing I love it just as much. It's as much a turn-on for me knowing I'm exciting him, and what it will lead to," Alice grinned.

She held her hand out, pulling Zoe to her feet, then dragging her towards the stairs. She told Zoe to trust her, which made Zoe laugh. Getting into the bedroom, Alice started looking through her bedside drawer.

"Here, try these on," she said, throwing a red thong and matching bra to Zoe, "they'll compliment your beautiful red hair."

"What, here? I love you as a friend and everything but I'm not that comfortable being naked with you, you're not my type," Zoe giggled.

"Get naked in front of me, and it will be easy to get naked in front of Dave again," Alice told her, "and you've just seen a picture of me naked with my legs spread wide open, you liked what you saw really," she laughed.

She tugged at Zoe's t-shirt, helping her pull it off. She quickly reached behind her, undoing the clasp on her white bra. Zoe clasped her hands over her tits, holding the bra in place until Alice playfully slapped her, making her drop it.

"Wow, two kids down and your tits are still that firm," Alice remarked.

She quickly pulled off her top to show she had no bra on underneath, Zoe gasping.

"Oh, your tits are so much bigger than mine, I wish mine were bigger," she said.

"Well I wish mine were much firmer like yours so we're even missy," Alice laughed, "come on, jeans off."

Before Zoe had taken off her clothes and slipped the thong up her legs, Alice was already naked, sitting on the edge of the bed watching her. Zoe blushed as she saw her looking. Alice stood, hands on Zoe's shoulders, and faced her towards a full-length mirror, placed right next to one of the cameras.

"Look how hot you look, If I was Dave I'd give up work to fuck you all day," Alice laughed.

She turned Zoe around, twisting her head to look back at the mirror, to see how good her arse looked with the thong cutting between her buttocks. Zoe smiled.

"You keep looking at yourself, I'll go down and get another bottle of wine," Alice said.

She wasn't sure if Zoe had even heard her, cupping her tits and twisting to see herself in different angles in the mirror. Coming back upstairs, Zoe looked flushed. Alice poured their drinks, Zoe swigging half of her glass right off.

"You can have those, and this too," Alice said.

She opened the wardrobe and pulled out a scarlet red dress, one shoulder strap which left one side open. Zoe put it on and gasped seeing herself in the mirror.

"Are you sure, it's beautiful," Zoe said, almost crying.

"Yes, it looks much better on you with your perfect firm tits, mine were spilling out of the one side," Alice giggled.

She picked Zoe's phone up, opening up the camera. Zoe looked at her, a little puzzled.

"I thought, maybe you'd let me take some pictures of you, if I use your phone you could surprise Dave when you send him some perhaps," Alice said.

Zoe nodded, saying she would but only if Alice thought it was a good idea. Alice told her Joe couldn't wait to get home if she sent him something while he was working, and she was sure Dave would be the same.

They started reasonably tame, some with the dress on, then a few in the thong and bra. Thirty minutes later, and another two glasses of wine, Zoe was lying on her back with her legs spread. She ran a hand across her pussy.

"Oh fuck Alice, what are you doing to me, look how wet I am?" she said, holding up her hand to show her juices linking each finger like a spiderweb.

"You still think Dave won't enjoy these?" Alice laughed.

"Well, I wish he was here right now," Zoe moaned.

Alice nodded, then stood up on the bed. Joe, watching on the laptop in the shed while stroking his cock at the two women in his bedroom, knew Alice's next move. Alice stood back onto the floor and put the box next to Zoe.

"These might help then," Alice told her.

Zoe took the top off the box and gasped loudly. She pulled one into the air and waved it around, then gripped her hands around it.

"Jesus, this is massive. Fuck, it feels so real. I don't have a dildo of my own," Zoe said.

"Feel free to use it, they wash easily enough," Alice told her.

She saw Zoe's eyes light up, a flash of excitement on her face.

"I can go downstairs if you don't want me in here," Alice told her, "or, I could carry on taking pictures for Dave's benefit?"

Zoe paused in thought, then nodded okay. Alice grabbed some pillows, got Zoe to rest her upper body on them, and then moved the mirror a little bit. Now it faced directly at Zoe's pussy.

"Watch yourself in the mirror, it's a hell of a turn-one to see the dildo filling you up. I'll stand here and take photos in the mirror, so I'm not in the way of you watching," Alice told her.

Zoe pushed the dildo through her wet folds a little, groaning loudly as it pushed across her clit. Alice watched on as Zoe teased herself for a while, then slowly inserted the dildo, to a series of moans and groans as she got used to it filling her. Right on cue, just as she'd started a steady rhythm, Alice's phone pinged. Alice read the message that had come through.

"Fuck," she cried out.

Zoe had paused, asking what was happening. Alice told her that her mum had fallen, and she needed to go and check she was okay. Zoe went to move, and Alice put a hand on her stomach.

"You stay there and finish off, I'm going to have to walk around as I've drank too much to drive. Hopefully, I won't be too long, and Joe is still out anyway," Alice explained.

Zoe asked if she minded. She was stuck in a hard place, she wanted to leave as Alice needed to, but was also so turned on she wanted to carry on also. Alice assured her it was fine, passing her her phone back.

"You'll have to take your own photos if you can concentrate," Alice laughed.

Before Zoe could change her mind Alice had quickly dressed and went downstairs and left through the front door. As quickly as she could, she went through the side gate and scampered down to the shed to join Joe. She looked at the laptop, a little disappointed.

"Where is she, has she got up to leave?" she asked Joe.

Joe grinned and pointed to the screen. Zoe had put the red dress on and was taking pictures of herself. As they both watched, she hitched the dress up to show the dildo clamped between her legs, still impaled in her pussy. She slid the dress back off, then got on all fours on the bed, holding the dildo in place with one hand and taking photos with her phone in the other with her arse facing the mirror.

"Right, your turn now, good luck," Alice grinned at Joe.

Joe ran to the kitchen door and let himself in quietly, then tiptoed to the stairs. He walked up slowly, not making a sound, listening to the faint moans and groans coming from the bedroom. He got to the landing, then stripped off his clothes, again making sure not to make a noise. He listened outside the door, close enough now to hear the squelching sound from Zoe's wet pussy as the dildo penetrated her. He stroked his cock to erection, his 8" primed and ready for action. Cock in one hand, phone in the other, he walked into the bedroom.

"In the mood for a photo session are we?" he cried out as he burst through the door.

The phone camera clicked as he took several pictures quickly, and then there was a loud gasp as Zoe turned her head and saw Joe naked. One hand was between her legs, holding the suction cup part of the dildo, the other rubbing at her clit. Despite her shock at seeing Joe, despite the horror of being caught masturbating, Zoe closed her eyes.

"Oh fuck. Joe, what the fuck? Oh fuck, too close to stop..." she screamed out loudly.

Joe instinctively carried on pictures throughout Zoe cumming, Zoe opened her eyes and transfixed her gaze on Joe's erection. Her hand continued to slide the dildo inside herself, albeit slower now. Eventually, her body relaxed and she stopped, half of the dildo still embedded in her pussy.

"Joe, how long have you been back?" she asked, still staring at his cock.

"Not long, I heard moaning from up here and assumed it was Alice," he answered.

"She's gone to her mum's, had to walk there, no idea how long she'll be," Zoe told him, "why are you still wanking?"

"Are you serious? You're lying naked on my bed, with a dildo stuck in you, having just cum as I walked in the door, and you wonder why I'm still stroking my cock? You're fucking beautiful as well which helps," Joe blurted out.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Zoe asked.

"Dave nodded, telling her he wished Alice's tits were that firm, but not to tell her or she'd kill him.

"Tell her? Now who's joking? Alice and Dave can never find out about this okay?" Zoe instructed him.

He put his finger to his mouth to tell Zoe to be quiet, then she watched as he used his phone.

"Hi, where are you? At your mums? Oh okay, you rushed over there and that's why you hadn't had a chance to tell me? No problem. How long? Okay bye," she heard Joe say.

He looked down at Zoe, still lying on the bed, still with the dildo inside her, still staring at his cock.

"She's going to be another hour," Joe winked.

"I should be going then I think," Zoe told him.

Joe reached down and slid a finger across her clit, making her groan loudly, then did it again, taking a picture as he did.

"Or, you could stay here for a while longer?" he smiled.

He reached for her hand and guided it towards his cock, then loosing it as she gripped him lightly. He held her wrist and started her stroking him while he slid a finger onto her clit again.

"Fuck Joe, this is wrong," Zoe sighed.

"Alice and Dave need never find out," Joe told her.

Zoe nodded, then Joe leaned down and kissed the bottom of Zoe's stomach, right above her faint wisps of pubic hair, neatly trimmed short. She moaned as he kissed downwards, then groaned loudly as his tongue found her clit. She arched her back, pushing her hips up to meet him, pulling him by the cock towards her. He felt her mouth envelop his cock, taking him in, her tongue swirling around the end.

Joe started using the dildo on Zoe again, slowly and teasingly, then looked up towards the mirror where he knew Alice would be watching on camera. He smiled, then slid his tongue back onto her clit. Zoe thrust her hips up at him, and a couple of minutes later she came again, crying out as loud as the cock in her mouth allowed.

Joe moved and Zoe got up from beneath him. She pulled the dildo from her pussy, and told Joe that as big as it was, she wanted a real cock inside her. Joe pushed her to the bed, climbing between her legs, hooking an arm around one and pushing it back. He slid into her almost effortlessly, then fucked her quickly. Zoe panted, gasping for breath, her arms clamped around his shoulders pulling him to her.

"This is so fucking wrong," she cried out, "but don't stop, just don't cum in me please?"

Joe stopped, lying back on the bed and pulling Zoe on top of him.

"Ride me, fuck me good, make the most of this little time we have," Joe told her.

Zoe ground her hips down on him, each thrust taking her breath away. For their viewer, Joe reached around and pulled her buttocks apart, exposing her holes for Alice's pleasure. He moved his hands, squeezing at her tits.

"They are so firm, fuck they're nice," Joe told her, "you really are beautiful," he continued.

Zoe had reached down and was rubbing at her clit again, then screamed out loud as she came again. She slumped forward over Joe, who reached a hand around and started rubbing against Zoe's arsehole.

"Ride me the other way, watch yourself in the mirror," Joe whispered in her ear, "enjoy watching your body while you're fucking, you'll like it."

Zoe nodded and turned around. Joe made her plant her feet, then she squatted over him. Holding her hips, he guided her onto his cock. He glanced around her, watching her fight to keep her eyes open, gasping as she focused on his cock sliding into her as she bounced on him. Joe knew full well that Alice would have a perfect view from her angle too, and Joe was looking forward to watching the footage back later with her.

He put his hand into the small of her back and pushed her gently, telling her to hold his ankles. Leaning right over now, Joe rubbed his finger across her arsehole each time she pushed back on his cock. Zoe groaned at the feeling, telling him not to stop. She rode him a little harder, making his finger push into her arse a little. She paused and looked over her shoulder and smiled.

She stopped riding, pulling herself up and off Joe's cock. Joe waited for her to move, but instead, she reached a hand down and held his cock steady, lining it up with her arse. She exhaled sharply, then lowered onto him, crying out as she did so. Slowly but surely she raised her hips, then lowered taking a little bit more of his cock into her puckered arsehole. Eventually, she settled with around six inches of his cock inside.

"Can you see the mirror too?" she asked.

Joe told her he could, then watched as she picked up the dildo. Holding it between her legs she raised her hips and nudged the end into her pussy. Her cries were so loud as she lowered, taking the dildo into her pussy while Joe's cock filled her arse, Joe thought the neighbours would be banging on the walls. Joe let her ride him at her own pace, then when feeling her legs tremble and her body shake he reached around and fingered her clit.

Zoe screamed as she squirted, slumping forward onto the bed, her legs unable to support herself. The dildo slid from her pussy and rolled to the floor, Joe's cock withdrawing noisily from her arse, which gaped open as she lay on the bed. She looked at the time, then at Joe.

"How long until she gets back? You haven't cum yet," Zoe asked.

"No, but I was close," Joe told her.

Zoe squatted on the floor, right by the mirror. She turned slightly to the side and reached out for Joe. Taking his cock, she gently pulled him to her.

"Fuck my mouth until you cum, I have no gag reflex," she smiled.

She clamped her mouth around his cock and as if to prove her point, took all of his cock into her mouth the first time. She moved her mouth on him a few times, then stopped and watched in the mirror as Joe started to fuck her mouth. His hands went to the top of her head, gripping her hair, feeling her tongue brushing across his glans as his shaft left her mouth before he pushed back in.

Zoe moaned, her hands going behind him and gripping his arse, pulling him into her. She felt his cock pulse and released her grip. Joe groaned loudly as he started to cum, the first couple of spurts flying deep into Zoe's throat, then he pulled his cock out and she wanked him, spurt after spurt being directed across her face and over her hair. He saw her body shake again, her hand between her legs bringing her to orgasm once again.

She slumped back, leaning against the bed, staring at the mirror as she used her fingers to remove the sticky mess from her face and slurp it down her throat, smiling at Joe as she did so.

"As good as that looks, and this has been, we need to quickly get dressed before Zoe gets back, we don't even have time to shower," Joe told her.

Ten minutes later they were both sitting on the sofa as Alice walked in through the front door.

"Hi, I hope you've been keeping Zoe company while I was out," Alice smiled.

"He's been good with me," Zoe laughed.

"You must come around more often judging by the happy grin on his face," Alice giggled.

12