I Stalk the Succubus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan gave a nod to some of the gals who were lurking in the corners and a bellydance video appeared on the screen and a mix of haunting music filled the speakers. Four women in harem costumes appeared from behind a curtain and soon they were undulating around me, each revealing her best assets. Morgan cuddled up beside me and began subtly running a finger up and down the inside of my leg. I'm sure at that point she was confident she had this big dinner on the table.

A barely clothed waitress drifted up with a plate of hors-d'oeuvres. Here was a new danger. I could be confident that all of these delectables had poisons in them. Fortunately, this is why I was chosen for this work. My goat heritage meant that I had four, count 'em, four stomachs, and a little stitch and a little training meant that I could stow these delicious depth charges in one of the four where I had previously stored an antidote. Later I could expel the stuff with little harm done. So I went to town on the snacks, swallowing them whole, which made them less lethal.

I could feel the crowd of dangerous beauties lean in as I gobbled the bacon wrapped weenies and potato skins. Now it was time to do a bit of acting. If I stayed stone cold sober that would be as suspicious as Hell and I needed to get Morgan and her crew a bit off-guard. I suspected that Morgan's tactic was to allow a few of her favorites to have a taste and then finish me off herself. That could be fun, off course, if my assignment wasn't to take out big momma herself.

If a loosed a load into one of the youngest of the Suckers she might blow up right there and then. But I would be using precious ammunition needed for taking out the Queen, and I might just help a neophyte grow in power. No, I really had to be strategic about how I marshaled my resources. Still, I needed to have fun, as part of my strategy, of course.

Morgan had let a couple of her younger gals move in and cuddle up. They were both running firm but delicate fingers up the inside of my legs. I allowed my rod to stiffen up just a bit, normal man size, but enough to get them dreaming about a serious snack, if not a decent meal. A new set of dancers was moving hard to hip-hop, twerking well-padded cheeks just out of reach of my big hands.

I pulled one of the cuddly kittens to my face and gave her a nice gross tongue kiss. Normally, when I respect a woman, I will suss out how she likes to be kissed, and take my time with that. But I wanted to get these gals drunk on their own hunger, maybe ready to fight each other. If you don't know, a succubus can get nourishment from any fluid a man (or woman) emits. Of course a big spermy load is the ultimate meal, but everything else can be part of the meal.

So I tangled tongues with both of the Suckers in Training, letting loose a good dose of juicy spit. Now you have to understand that Sucker's mouth is a dangerous instrument. Her tongue can latch onto you and hold tight and you can end up a mute, although more likely a dead mute before they are done. But they do want to get all the goodies they can. So they are not stupid. And these two dangerous honeys were under instruction only to warm me up.

But they were inexperienced and I wanted to get them going. Morgan wouldn't want them to reveal the monsters they were. So they couldn't reveal the way their tongues could go super thin and slide deep into a man's cock. As I tongue tangled I could feel them go out of control and then pull back to 'normal' again. Still, I stirred up some serious hunger.

Taking a break I lay back and stretched, letting my growing hard-on spark hungry looks in the bevy around me. I let a gleam enter my eye.

"Hey, ladies, you know what would really turn me on? I'd love to see you get in a liplock with each other. What do you say? I know you would love it."

Now I know this is a no no in this crowd. A Sucker can't help but take some essence off her sister if she is really hungry. One will end up weaker. I could tell Morgan was going to object; but I had already pushed the young ones together.

"I insist."

They tried to give each other a sweet, innocent smack, but I was having none of that.

"Come on. That's nothing like you were giving me. Get into it." I had each of them firmly by the back of the neck. Open mouthed, their tongues tangled. They were gobbling at each others' lips, nipping and sucking at them. One would catch the other's tongue and her instincts would kick in, trying to pull the juice from it as though it were a stiffening cock. They were each grunting with the effort.

Soon I could tell the little blonde was gaining and the little freckled redhead was failing. The redhead was choking and her eyes were up in her head, while the blonde seemed to grow in size and I could just detect that her horns were swelling under her carefully shaped coif. I knew Morgan would call it off shortly. Time for Plan B.

I scanned the room, looking for succubi who might be just about ready to go into brood. I didn't want Morgan herself yet. But here was a way to thin the troops with a swift move or two. I spotted a big gal with impressive breasts. Yep, her ears had that tell-tale ruddiness and her lips were pouty. She'd do fine. I needed another. Yes. A svelte Black gal, one of the dancers. Hard to tell. I didn't want to be wrong. Yes! That hint of red deep in her eyes.

"Okay! Honeys, that was great! But let's kick it up a notch."

My timing was perfect. Morgan had been ready to call off the kissing match, but I just beat her to it. Both young women lay against me, panting. The redhead was almost dozing, but she chewed on her lips. The blonde had depleted her of my juice and some of her own and now she was really hungry. The blonde was like an addict who had had a taste of a drug and needed more.

"You know what I want to see now? I bet you don't. Let's add to the party. Why don't you..." I pointed at the big broody gal. "...and you..." I gestured to the sexy Black gal. "...come over here and join the party. Come on."

Morgan lifted an eyebrow and the women came next to me.

"Now I want to see you get with her." I paired the hungry redhead with the big gal. "And you with her. No no, skip the kissing this time. New gals, lay back next to me. That's right. Now my kissing buddies kneel down next to them and put your heads on their chests. Isn't that sweet?"

Morgan was puzzled, not knowing where this was going.

"Now, new gals, I want to see your tits. Anyone have a problem with that?" They checked in with Morgan. She nodded. The Black gal only had shiny stretch bra from the dance outfit; so her beautiful high breasts with very pointed nips popped out easily. The big gal needed help from the redhead to undo]= an enormous bra and let loose her impressive melons, fine blue veins leading to large pink areola and tiny nipples.

"Ladies, that is so fine. Little girls, I want you to cuddle up against your mommas beautiful breasts now. That's right. Get your face right in there between them. Oh yes, this is my thing. That is sweet! Anybody got a cell can take a picture of that for me? I want to remember this."

As the young things nuzzled ripe breasts I could feel the tension rise. These gals were especially sensitive now and their breasts were beginning to be eager for the hell-brats spawned by the incubus. Eyes were getting glassy and little growls were rumbling out. Their eyes were drifting up in their heads as they moved into the trance the incubus would need in order to impregnate them. Hips of all four women were beginning to undulate. I could feel myself getting stiff with all this fierce action happening against me. I could feel Morgan and Victoria and others leaning in, needing to feed on me. Time to distract them and take it up a notch

"So nice. So nice. Why don't you all squeeze those gorgeous puppies. Yes! That's the way. Massage them. Give that sweet meat a good rub. Yeah, get your fingers into it. Make those nips swell up and get shiny. That's it. Now rub across them hard. Don't be shy. Let those sweet bumps know you're here. Give 'em a kiss. Oh, yeah! She loves that, doesn't she?

The Black gal was thrusting out her chest, gone to the feeling.

"Squeeze now; squeeze her. Get your mouth right up to it honey. Give it a lick."

I saw just a droplet of creamy green ooze from the black nipple. She was going into brood. The little blond caught the scent and couldn't help licking it up. This triggered an eagerness in the Black succubus, helpless to feed her subject, she was beginning to pant. This, in turn, triggered a milk let down in the big pale gal and she began to leak. The hungry redheaded newbie just fell on the pink nipple that was also leaking. The big gal gave a groan and clutched the redhead fiercely to her chest. I 'accidentally' let my hands slide up the inside legs of both the suckers being sucked. Their hips bucked in response.

Where the edge of my hand bumped against succubus pussy I could feel the powerful slick released by their arousal. A unique musk was surrounding us, brimstone and tropical orchids. I could actually feel the thick flesh down there spread and welcome me. This couldn't last long.

A succubus in heat begins to croon and that crooning can be felt by any incubus within a thousand kilometers. Any succubus in brood or even near brood will be impregnated, and any potential competition, me, will be torn to shreds. I knew that Morgan would never allow this to happen and lose a fine meal.

"Enough!" She whispered in a voice that could turn testicles to ice cubes. "Out!"

She reached in and dragged the two broody succubi away from me and propelled them rapidly from the room. Others effortlessly lifted the two feeders, now sleeping from their doses of potent Sucker milk, and spirited them away. Other succubi also disappeared. I suspect they were broody and had to be isolated.

Suddenly the room was very quiet. The video had ended. Soft jazz played and Victoria, my former escort, appeared in front of me in nothing but a silky grey-blue kimono holding out a large glass of steaming milky liquid.

"That must have made you hot. Drink up."

She was staring hungrily at my cock which, in honor of the efforts of all the ladies, had risen up some.

I took the drink and sipped. It was loaded with delicious toxins. I spat it out at her, spotting her pretty silks.

"This is terrible. Did you taste this?"

She shook her head.

"Taste it."

She shook her head again.

"That's not what I want to drink."

"I insist. You look pretty hot yourself."

She sat down on the chaise revealing everything up to her navel and beyond, and boldly started undoing my belt.

"Me neither, but I insist." I pressed the glass to her lips. She shook her head. I held her neck with my big other hand. "Drink it up, or you get nothing else. Drink. It. UP."

I tilted the glass into her mouth and poured until the milky liquid gurgled down her throat and trickled from the corners of her mouth. She pushed the glass away and dove right for my fly. She knew she had to get me off before she conked out.

Experienced hands reached in and pulled my semi-flaccid organ toward her dripping mouth. All the earlier ruckus had clearly stoked her, because she was not delicate. She also knew she had to get her meal before Morgan returned. Now, I can control my dick and balls the way a talented beertender handles a draft beer spigot. If I don't want a drop wasted, it won't be. But one of the perqs of this dangerous job is having a little fun. So I lay back as she went to town on my johnson.

I even let it leak a little to keep her in the game.

Usually when a succubus falls on a guy he is asleep or very nearly so. She can pretty much do what she wants. But I had turned the tables on Victoria. That said, she had no urge to be gentle. She wanted to pull the precious juice out of me as quickly as possible. Her wicked magic tongue was wrapping around my organ and milking it toward her throat. Her lips and cheeks were engaged in some serious suction. And she was slurping some of that evil drink I had made her swallow, so wet a bunch of it oozed out onto my belly.

She was pretty well gone; nostrils flaring, as though to suck in all of my man-scent, eyes beginning to glare red; her horns growing sensitive under her elaborate do. Growling, snorting, moaning. I had to let a little more out so she wouldn't go in after it. Succubi have the scary talent of being able to thread their tongues up into a guy's dick and tickle the last drop out of his balls. If they can't get it any other way, they will waste a good source and eat his balls then and there; killing the egg to get the golden juice.

Victoria was getting impatient; one hand jerking at my rod for all she was worth and the other wrapped around my balls, trying to knead me into exploding. It took a good deal of willpower and training to hold back. Hell, I could have let go, but I figured I couldn't blow her up with just one nut; and besides, she wasn't my prime quarry. Fortunately, the very subject came storming in the door at that very moment.

You don't want to see a succubus catfight. It is a very ugly sight. A succubus who is not in disguise is a fearsome creature, with ugly talons on hands and feet, generous fangs, and some lethal horns. Lucky for me Morgan hadn't caught onto my disguise and still desperately wanted her feed.

But she certainly cut Victoria a new one with words. Sadly, the language she used was one I'm glad I don't know well. But I'm sure the epithets were choice, and her grip on the panting Victoria, her mouth still dripping with mother's milk and man juice, was enough to break a mortal's arm.

Victoria tried to beg off by saying she was just "fluffing" me for her mistress. If these were ordinary women that might travel. A lady of the night is after her fee, whether or not the john spills in her. But a Sucker wants all her popsicle and then some. She's seriously hungry. And she needs the power she gets from draining her victims. It moves her up the sucking order. So Morgan was jealous of even the couple of CCs that Vic had extracted.

Funny thing is, she gave Victoria a big kiss...but I mean a big one. I could tell that Morgan was going after every drop of dude juice in Victoria's mouth, and even down her throat. Poor Vic's face was green and she was choking bigtime before Morgan was through. Only as Victoria stumbled toward the exit did the look on Morgan's face reveal that she had slurped up a batch of the brew Vicky had tried to feed me. Lucky break. Now my quarry was getting fuzzy and broody.

And Morgan and I were alone. Or almost alone.

As I settled back on the chaise and Morgan curled up next to my knees, eager to take over the work begun by unfortunate Victoria, the room seemed to darken and close in. There was not a whisper from the club outside. There was music playing, but it wasn't any tune you would ever have heard. I could just hear Morgan humming along to it deep in her throat and I knew it to be one of the succubus lullabies. They are very beguiling and effective, designed to lull a victim into a deep sleep where the succubus has free reign to do what she pleases. If the victim survives they may have strange erotic nightmares, but they won't be able to tell them from reality.

Fortunately, I have a little modification to my ears, designed for just such situations. It's a tiny internal flap that I can close voluntarily, shutting out all damaging frequencies. Still, as her song began I settled back as though I was becoming delightfully drowsy.

Morgan, now fully in charge, took a different approach to Victoria. She was happy to take her time. Placing her hot cheek on my upper thigh she pulled my semi-soft rod to her lips and circled the big mushroom top with her tongue. Swirled it, tickled the blow-hole, gave it a few affectionate kisses, licked it like it was her favorite ice cream cone. Only after having fun like that for a while, teasing it up to nearly full stiffness, did she begin the serious business of sucking it.

Here's where I have to exercise strong self-control. It would be so tempting to let go and allow my pecker to swell to its max. But I didn't want to tip her off to my true nature until the last moments. Better to let her think she was milking an 'ordinary' well-endowed dude. But as she really got to work I had to hold on tight. Timing was important. To blow her up right I knew I needed at least a two or three step plan. But a succubus is not just your run-of-the-mill talented cock sucker. She has both technique and equipment to drain the last drop of good juice out of you.

Now I wanted her to completely drain one nut; but not until she began to really glow with it.

She began with the smooth long strokes that are her stock in trade; drawing my dick ever so slowly deeper and deeper into her mouth with lots of suction. A succubus's face is quite a sight when she is really going about her business, Her cheeks dip in until they are truly hollow. Her nostrils flare to inhale every iota of man pheromone. Her eyes are fierce and with a flicker of red deep in the pupils. And gradually her skin begins to glow with something like a subtle blue neon hue.

If her victim were fully conscious this face might scare the shit out of him. But he (or sometimes she) is usually fully enchanted. I was pretending to be half out of it, but also a hard dude to conquer. So I could tell that her humming around my cock was getting more intense. Curiously, there was also a high harmony, a second voice I could barely hear with my flaps down. But I noticed that Morgan was glancing up past my shoulder and connecting with her eyes in some way, as though she was teaching an apprentice how to follow her lead.

I put a hand on Morgan's forehead and stopped her sucking, though it was beginning to feel real nice. Kind of drunkenly I looked around and spotted a pair of dark eyes gleaming in the corner.

"Come on. Come here, honey. Get a good view from closer. Let your mama really show you her technique."

A tiny little thing came out of the shadows; slim hipped and fluffy blond hair. Pixie face, but big full lips. Animé eyes.

I grabbed her by the hand and pulled her to me.

"Now who are you?"

"Circe," she whispered gently. This one was so new she had no guile at all.

"Now Lilitha where should you be to get the best view? Right here next to me? Down there close to Morgan? Nah, I've got a better idea...."

I reach over and lifted her up. Planted her firmly on my face looking at Morgan. Tongued aside her dainties and began to do some serious work on her tender lips and clit. This was clearly new to her and also very good. Watching Morgan do a job on my great cock had already stirred her juices. I'm also good at what I do. Her delicate pudendum began rhythmically scrubbing my mouth. I could tell that watching her apprentice get licked was also a turn-on for Morgan. Her breathing started to become fierce and I could feel the heat rising in her throat and everywhere she touched me. She began the 'deep groove' sucking guaranteed to unload a man.

You see a succubus has the amazing ability to swallow all your organ. That is, she can not only take your entire rod into her mouth, but she has special tongue and throat muscle that milk it from top to bottom. You feel the ripples all the way from your spout to your nads, and at the same time her serpentine tongue is going to town on all the spots, like the one just under the hood, that tickle up the need to let loose. If that ain't enough, she will deep throat until she has her flexible lips all the way around your balls, massaging each of your nuts, urging it to let loose.