I Stalk the Succubus Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Until that moment I don't think the Queen realized quite how formidable my huge balls were. She growled as she strained to get her lips around them and keep my swollen organ down her throat. Maybe she was getting the suspicion that I was more than the virile man I pretended to be.

A succubus can sense just what rhythms get you going quickest, but she will sometimes tease you for a while, partly because she loves the feeling of that urgency before you let go, and she wants your jizz machine to make as much delicious syrup as it possibly can.

I could feel it building up and I wanted to give her as much juice as I could, from my left nut. The right I was saving for the main course.

Meanwhile, I was going to town on Lilitha. I could feel the natural squirm and tug from her lower lips as they instinctively pulled at my tongue, needing it to be a stiff cock full of good juice. But I kept my tongue free of that danger zone and concentrated on flicking the abnormally large clit that any succubus reveals when she is fully in heat. This young one was very green and had no finesse. I had her just going for it.

Morgan was intent on getting her meal now. I lifted the young one up a bit to see Morgan's face in full feed, almost purple with the glow of it, the sound of her hungry slurping sending chills up my spine. But I had a surprise for her. I knew I had her apprentice tilting on the edge of release. I could feel her small limbs begin to shake with her orgasm. I could see Morgan's eyes wide with the combined ecstasy of gulping my cock and seeing Lilitha about to come.

I got my tongue out of the way just in time for the little gal to send a fierce stream right at Morgan's face.

Morgan was not going to waste this gift; opening her amazing lips wide enough to funnel all of the streams coming from the little gal. They didn't stop for some time and Morgan did her damndest to lick up every drop as the sweet thing shuddered to rest on my face, completely worn out. She crumpled off me and cuddled under my arm.

This extra treat for Morgan was a gift to me. The Queen was visibly glowing now and she had had only a drip or two of my potent liquor. She took only a moment to lick her lips and swipe some errant drops of girl-honey from my belly with a long finger before getting back to the serious business of getting me off.

Now her technique was more like Victoria's; every suck urging the liquid from its reservoir. I let my hips begin to buck; let my groans grow louder and louder; let my grip on her hair drag her face even tighter to my groin. I could relax now and just go for it, fucking her liquid mouth for all it was worth, giving in to those strokes that urged the liquid to rise from the depths of my balls. That delightful itch was telling me it was time to let go, and I was doing my job to the best of my ability.

Now some succubi, if their quarry is taking too long to release will slide one long talented finger up the back passage and stroke the fat organ deep in there until it spills. I felt Morgan's digit moving toward that goal; but it was really quite unnecessary.

She was ready. I was ready.

With an enormous groan I poured the first charge down her throat and heard with satisfaction her hungry gulping as she swallowed it all. Then, as she was just starting to pull it out to lick her lips I let loose the second, and before she could catch her breath, the third. I knew this would intoxicate her. A deep blue glow was coming from her cheeks and her breathing growing harsh. A lesser Sucker might have been finished off by this triple dose. But Morgan was no ordinary adversary.

I had to fox her for a bit; sighing like I had shot my whole wad, mimicking some final aftershocks, and some deep groans.

She sucked hard as she pulled my still stiff cock slowly from her mouth. I took this as my cue and, giving a low roar, crammed her head against me again as I loosed one, and then another potent load. Morgan almost choked, but was so grateful for this extra dose that her eyes began to gleam ruby. Her face was truly lit up. Ordinarily she would retire to her lair at this point, knowing she could come back for another feeding; letting her minions have a suck or a lick or two and tuck me in.

So I faked another sigh of satisfaction, stretching and pushing against Lilitha, waking her to her mistress's voracious activity. The young apprentice squirmed against me and, as is their custom, bent to her trainer's lips where she was allowed to share just a bit of the new spunk found clinging there.

But of course I was not done....

I took the opportunity to take a nice hard lick of Lilitha's hungry quim as she bent forward to kiss her mistress. Then I grabbed Lilitha firmly by the hips and lifted her over my head onto the cushion behind me, leaning back with the back of my head cradled against her tender bits. I had a plan. I grabbed my dick and shook it in front of Morgan's glowing cheeks.

"I'm not quite done yet, hon. Suck it till it's real hard again, won't you?"

Her brows rose and eyes gleamed as she took my rod from my own grasp and squeezed it into her own mouth. She might have been a bit surprised that I was still as alert as I was. But I tried to act as though I was kind of 'sleep fucking.' Didn't really matter at this point. She had the bit in her teeth and was ready to run, or rather my cock in her mouth and ready to fuck.

I waited until I felt that good sting of stiffness, let loose a little 'oops' load just to keep Morgan hungry. Then I gave her an order.

"Fuck me."

Her glowing eyes went wide and a diabolical smile surrounded my slick rod. She pulled it slowly from her lips and moved up on me. If you have seen a hyena as it crouches over fresh meal then you have an impression of what a hungry succubus looks like as she hovers above your hips, ready to take in your meat.

Morgan's strong legs wrapped firmly around my hips. Her heels dug under my legs and each powerful hand with long glowing blue fingers on my biceps. I felt the heat of her powerful vulva come down over me and then my cock was sucked hard up into her. Her vagina was stronger than any mouth; the length of it kneading and massaging my rod deeper into her. I was very deep, but no man could be too deep for a succubus. And her pussy lips were like those on her mouth. I could feel them stretch out and try to envelop my great balls.

My nads are huge and it was a curious sensation having those nether lips trying to wrap around them

Meanwhile, Morgan had started that rhythm that no man can resist. There is a quivering urgency in a succubus. A dude who is used to pounding away until he gets his nut will not know what to make of a female who is completely in charge. She can completely control his flow. She won't let him come until his balls and prostate are full of the maximum juice he can manufacture.

Imagine a woman who can squeeze your dick with her cunt so strong that your jizz can't escape. But the same power pussy can tug and milk and stroke and tickle so that even the most dried up old dude will spill the milk. They need to feed; but that doesn't mean a Sucker doesn't enjoy her meal. And she wants every drop of liquid you can manufacture. If you sweat a lot, she and her sisters will lick you dry. If you cry when you cum she will drink your tears.

But no, sorry gentlemen, most succubi don't enjoy golden showers, but a meal is a meal. They also aren't vampires, though sometimes they coordinate with their blood sucking sisters if they have a meal source they are willing to lose. And yes, there are desperate and lesbian succubi will make meals of women. But they have to be cautious and not get on the bad side of incubi.

I decided to give Morgan a little extra work to do and allowed my organ to expand to three quarters its full size. Of course this would dwarf just about all regular humans; but that's why they choose satyrs for this duty. That and our sexual stamina. We can go for days and come back for more.

So now Morgan needed to ride my huge pole top to bottom to get the precious liquor out. She was really working it, rising up until she was almost standing and then pounding down hard onto my hips; giving it a serious grind and doing it all over again. It was fun and felt great, but I couldn't wait too long or work her too hard. The potency of my first doses would wear off and I would lose momentum. So I let the urgency build. She could feel my right nut pulling tighter to my groin, the shaking of my legs, my roars and groans.

Her cunt was ready now, very wet but very tight. She was so thirsty now, her cunt was making deep slurping sounds. Maybe I could blow her with this climax. Maybe I would have to dig deep, summon a last huge load, and go for the back door. I could tell she really needed it now. Her teeth were out and not pretty. Her hips were working like a piston. This was it.

I grabbed her hard by the hips and held her tight to my body, my rod plunging hard against the opening of her cervix. The feathery mouth of my goat cock twisted open the gate to her womb. I unlocked to door to my huge right nut and the river poured out. This time I just let it go in one long howling ejaculation, just cumming and cumming longer than humanly possible.

I saw her whole body light up with it. Yes! She was beginning to fade, to evaporate like they do when they are overfed. And yet they can't stop. Once the hunger is in them they have to keep feeding until all source of food is gone. A voracious succubus can roar through half a barracks before she blows up.

I was groaning with the last spurts of my right nut. Was it enough? Her thirsty vagina was pulling and tugging, trying to get more and then more. But the grip of her hands and thighs was weakening. Her banshee song had quieted to mewling. But she still hung on, weak now on my chest. I was pooped myself, but also ready for the kill.

Quickly I flipped us over so she was now on the bottom. Then I flipped her over so I was on her bottom and her face was planted firmly in the crotch of little Lilitha. It was wet with the excitement of watching her mistress eat a full load and also the grinding of the back of my head in her lap.

No time to waste, I spread Morgan's pale blue cheeks and placed the tip of my dripping wand on her asshole. Now for those of you who don't know, the asshole of a succubus is completely a sexual organ since they never eat ordinary food. It has evolved to have all the features of a second vagina, but leading straight to nourishment.

I plunged in and Morgan gave a great cry. She knew what was coming. But her body was conditioned to want it so much she could die from it.

It took me a a little while to reactivate my left nut; but it had filled nicely. Full of the joy of a successful hunt, I let my cock grow to full satyr size, enjoying the deep moan from Morgan as she felt the full length of it. Her mouth was buried deep in Circe's cunt and I knew she would not get free, her lips pulled hard by the hungry apprentice. Now I paced out my spurts so I could enjoy this last ride with Morgan. Feeling the shudder and burst as each load hit home and she faded a little more from the inside out.

All or nothing now. If I was depleted first she could call the sisters or incubi to finish me off.

With a giant groan I let loose the last one, squeezing out the aftershocks until the last drop was gone.

Morgan had become almost nothing in my hands now. A huge glowing shudder. A soft wail and an exhalation into Lilitha's open core.

The sensation as a succubus blows up is like nothing else. If you are deep in her there is an incredible feeling like you are being sucked by a fierce by soft tornado. And then...nothing.

Lilitha was now glowing a little. But now there was nothing between me and her but Morgan's damp kimono.

It was very tempting to try for the bifecta and go for Lilitha too. Cuddle up with her until I got some of my powers back and then fill her well enough to take the neophyte out.

But I was feeling I had about worn out my welcome. My brain was asking for deep sleep and that would be deadly. If I passed out Lilitha would likely call in the troops and I would be sucked dry before I woke. Nasty dying dreams. They might even go so far as to call in an incubus or two. In fact, a couple might be on the way, given the suckers in brood.

I looked around the room to spot the secret exit. There had to be one.

Sure enough, there was a bar with tell-tale tracks on the floor where it could swing out from the wall. I made myself get up and find the stud that activated the thing. Loud creaks and groans and a dark passage was revealed. Who knows what evil might lie down that corridor. But it was time to risk it.

Giving Lilitha a provocative tongue kiss that got her eyes glowing, I clapped on my stetson and ducked out the back.

Easy peasy. Found myself in the alley with the fat rats. Texted HQ: "Mission accomplished. Queen is dead. Long live the Queen. But that's a job for another day. Time for some serious, safe shuteye. Out. X"

Please feel welcome to rate this story and offer comments or suggestions for other adventures. Thanks,

Largo.