I Stalk the Succubus Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While she was busy I made sure to swap out her massage oil with one of my own. The Organizations spies and researchers were very conscientious about spotting these danger points. Finally we were ready to begin again.

"Lie face down to begin with."

This time there were no bonds. Perhaps she was confident of her own strength, and had enough heads-up from Evangeline, that she was willing to precede without them.

I let her settle into her soothing enchanting routine; pretending to be overcome by the combination of her touch and the 'magic' in her massage oil. I grunted with pain as she manipulated my 'injured' limbs, letting her feel my body grow limp and relaxed; or almost relaxed.

I could tell that she was sliding into feeding mode, as all succubi do; the touch of my skin was triggering her need to feed; to extract the maximum from my willing body. But I had to be careful. I had spent a couple of days soaking in masking scents, carefully collected from other men by the Organization and blended to create a complete new personality on my hide. But with all the care, it would wear off as soon as I began to perspire and hormones kicked in as my own scent rose around my pits and my balls. I had a very short window in which to take her.

Certain things couldn't happen. For instance, I noticed that she had an instrument very similar to the old Roman sigil, used for gently scraping the perspiration from the skin during a steam bath. Succubi can use these to get a little 'snack' from their victims. Of course they can just lick you all over with their snaky tongues, but if you are awake the sigil seems more civilized.

I moaned and twisted in a great convulsion and deftly knocked the thing across the room. She mustn't know my true scent too soon.

I was aware that she must be getting a hint of it. Succubi have the capability of animals and she could sniff me out at any time. So, to get her excited, I began undulating my hips and moaning the name of the 'nurse who had abused me'. I let my cock begin to stretch out. Too soon to let it drip, but clearly it needed to do its business. I pretended to be caught up in a mad dread in which my former bad lover was riding me.

With a great groaning heave I flipped over, arms flailing as though reaching for a lost lover. Wordless words; my head rolling and thrashing. With my big paw I suddenly clutched my growing cock, squeezing it hard so that the head swelled into a huge purple mushroom.

This had to be fast or else she would scent and remember me from our last session and the alarm would be sounded. One of my flailing hands found her waist and clutched flesh, dragging her to me.

I need her on top and right away. I would have ripped her scrubs from her, but she was already ahead of me. I had to play to her strength, her eagerness to feed, even if she had had some elaborate plan. This was Do It time. And my confederates were ready.

Now here's what we had set up. My two helpers were well-hidden in sealed chambers so they could not be scented by the succubus. Major Lupus was hidden behind the sliding door just at the foot of the massage table. And Cornelius Toro was in another room just at the head of the bed. These guys could only be brought into play on very special jobs. Major is a lycanthrope or werewolf mix and he has to be in part wolf form to do the job needed. We can't have a guy with a wolf's head, a super hairy body, tail, and serious claws sitting around. So he, and Corny, who's a minotaur with head and shoulders (and schlong) of a bull, have to stay out of sight until the last minute. And I mean the last. They need to be poised to go into action in a split second and exactly when needed. So there they are, monstrous jack-in-the-boxes, super dicks hard and ready to unload.Timing is critical.

Back to the fray. Cindy's clinical outfit has disappeared and she is in full sucker crouch above me. Peeking at her out of eyes pretending to be crushed tight in the agony/ecstasy of a sexual nightmare, I see her start to transform. She is still a woman, but the red hair is flaring out around her head. This is strangely contrasted with her skin, which is pale and freckled but tinting lavender. Her small horns are sneaking out of the top of her head. Mouth growing wider and dripping a little, eyes gleaming with a deep ruby fire. Her labia squirm.

All succubi are a little different; but often, if they fuck you on top, they will crouch, knees wide and haunches hovering over your dick. Often they will warm you up with some serious sucking before their formidable vaginas take over, and if you are awake when this happens, there will be a coating of shining slime all over your organ; and your balls will be aching to give up their load. A succubus can take your meat in any of her openings. They all lead to the same collection well where your semen and seed are churned into the brew each sucker needs to grow strong and more powerful.

But I needed to take out Victoria/Cindy/Who Knows How Many Others before she did me in. If she copped to the knowledge that it was me she would know I was about to blow her up. She would scream for her sisters or the incubus guards who hover not far away and they would leave me a dry husk in short order. A little dust on the floor.

I grabbed her by the waist and dragged her down onto my rising cock. I would get no argument. Though she might have been dreaming of getting a serious taste first. But why fight the feeling? This is the succubus modus vivendi, and she was ready to ride. Now ordinarily I would save my full power and girth for later sessions. But this had to be a 'one and done.' Still, I didn't go to full power until I let her feel my urgency. I didn't have to fake it.

A succubus is the best fuck on earth. Their vaginas, mouths, and tail ends are all designed to suck the last drop out of you. And I could have plowed into any of her openings, but we had a plan, and the first step was for her to be riding me with me as deep into her as I could manage. I also kept my hands clamped to her hips so she wasn't going anywhere. Now this is the full perquisite of this job; the best fuck on the planet with a creature who really knows what I need to get the biggest load of juice out of me.

Her vagina was rippling up my cock every time I pulled away and squeezing from root to head as I went deep. She rode me like I was a wild mustang and I could tell she was having fun too. This is a gourmet meal for a succubus; a man with a full rod that strokes every millimeter of that hungry channel. Her voice was going into that low croon and her cunt lips were beginning to do that amazing creepy thing they do as they wrap around your dick, holding every bit of juice in.

Now I was in the danger zone. The second I leaked and she sensed the familiar 'taste' of an adversary, her behavior could become completely unpredictable. Her vagina could clamp down and try to twist my cock right off. She might suck on my mouth and send her prehensile tongue into my guts. A wiry finger might dive into my ass and hook my prostate right out of my body, as she ate my balls. Succubi aren't vampires, but blood can be an emergency feed when the true goods are not available.

I felt myself let go, just a little. The moment of truth. My succubus sucked that up immediately and her eyes grew wide and her teeth showed. That was the signal my compatriots were watching for on their hidden monitors. Now or never.

I held Cindy's waist tight in my huge hands and hauled her toward me until I could grasp one of her nipples in my big teeth. At that instant Major Lupus launched out of his closet and landed behind Cindy's upraised ass. He was fully erect and her 'second vagina' was gaping with her hunger. He plunged in to the hilt and engaged his 'knot,' letting it swell until it filled her ass and locked him to her. He still had room to plunge in and tug out, getting as deep and fast as he could.

Of course Dr. Cindy was seriously distracted. She had not one but two huge males about to unload in her. Her hunger fought her need to get out her teeth and claws. Besides, Major had her arms clamped behind her back, and now that his weight was crushing her down onto me I could grab her ankles and make sure her talons didn't come into use. And her left tit was deep in my mouth.

This served two purposes. I could chomp a nice bite of nipple if I was so inclined. On the other hand, sucking on a succubus tit can put them into brood. So our quarry was caught in the intoxication of a double feed, filled deep, and she was swarmed by the hormones of incoming motherhood. But we were not done, of course.

In just a few moments, as Major and I built toward a common explosion, Corny Toro bust out of his chamber and assumed his position above my head. As I took a nip of Cindy's nipple she gasped and Corny found this a handy moment to plunge his monumental bull's cock deep into her throat.

A succubus can go practically forever without breathing if she is in the middle of a feed. El Toro let loose an early spurt and she was hooked.

Now we had only to do what we came to do, and that was to come.

It could be a downer to have the raw smell of wolf in your nose and bull balls hanging above you. But we are trained professionals. And, truth be told, each of us was getting the ride of his life. I was buried deep in succubus cunt and it was helplessly convulsing around my cock, which was now at full girth. I took the mental locks off my huge testicles and felt them get ready to unload.

Meanwhile, in the 'back door' Major Lupus was reaming deep. I could tell by his growls that this was a good one and that Cindy's back channel was helplessly convulsing, stimulated by that giant canine 'knot' and tickled by the long red rod so ready to unburden deep inside her.

And above me the wet sounds of that great black organ sliding deep into Cindy's semen gut. The musk of raw sex was as powerful as it gets.

And then we all knew. It was time. I began my long bleating groan and Major was beginning to howl and El Toro was letting loose a croon that was shaking the walls.

The power flowed. And flowed. At almost exactly the same moment we all released, even Cindy, surrendering to the best feed she had had in her centuries-long life, her whole body quivering from horns to talons with the sheer joy of it, even as she knew it would take her away.

There is the moment that comes with every successful conquest of a succubus when you know the struggle is over. It is thrilling and sad. A strong succubus is a worth adversary. For a short time she has been a passionate partner who is giving you the best sex of your life. As the overdose of life energy overwhelms her she begins to fade. It is a sad moment, even if it has been frightening. You are feeling a formidable adversary leave the world.

In a few shuddering moments the three of us found ourselves facing each other on an empty massage table, great dicks dripping with the last of our efforts; balls aching a bit from being so forcefully unloaded. A bit embarrassing, even if we were proud of our success; and that odd regret that comes with taking out a formidable, and beautiful, enemy. We headed for the showers and met up as normally as a part goat, part wolf and part bull can do.

You know you have done your job and you are well and truly drained. This time three old friends shared a drink. El Toro likes beer. After all, he is a vegetarian. The Major likes a single malt. His Scottish side loves it. His lupine side will hate him in the morning. I will drink whatever is in the house. Goat-based creatures aren't fussy what they can get. The camaraderie and a sense of successful mission was strong.

Still, we all knew the Other Side would not take losing one of their best with equanimity. Maybe Corny and Major are not well know to them. But I had a target on my back now. Next time they might seek me out, who knows where or when?

It can put a damper on your love life to know that your next hook-up maybe be a diabolical creature with a coordinated plan to kill you.

12