No. 21 I Swapped My Wife

Story Info
An anniversary present that went wrong.
794 words
3.09
12.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a go at a 750 story, it's harder than I thought.

It's just something that played around in my head for a day before I sat and put it on here.

I hope you enjoy.

The 750 starts on the next line.

How I ended up marrying my wife Su I'll never understand, ok she was a hot looking girl when I got to know her, still is, on our 3rd date she proved how much she liked sex, both of us being 22, we were fit and horny most of the time.

We got married by her having a pregnancy scare, which turned out to be a false alarm but it helped us to tie the knot.

I was just an electrician, she worked in an insurance office, nothing special.

Su worked with a school friend, we became a 4some it was fun to start with but lost its appeal for me as Ian and Su got more into the sport.

It started on our anniversary, Su found a hotel near the City ground that had a suit on a home game weekend, Su and Ian could watch a live game from the stands, Ann and I would go shopping or look around an art gallery.

Friday travelling and a meal at the hotel. Saturday morning a blowjob and a ride before breakfast.

Ann and I got in town and walked around, Su and Ian went to a pub and then to the game, a table was booked for 8 that night.

Ann and I were on the way to the art gallery.

"Oh, that looks good." Ann stopped to look in the window of a shop.

"You'd look good in that one there," I said without thinking.

"Why not, it's nice that someone is thinking I might look good."

Going into the shop, neither dress was that good up close. Ann had told me she was looking for a skirt, so wasn't surprised when she took 4 in to try on, I joked that she would look better in that, pointing to a leather mini skirt, I looked around the men's section, Ann found me having paid for her choices.

Su put on the lowest cut top she had, I didn't like it, Ian and I had smart shirts and trousers, Ann came out in the leather mini I had pointed out and a lacy top.

She smiled and winked at me.

11 o'clock we decided to go back to the suit, when we had opened the wine I had brought with us, the girls were in a deep whispered conversation, Ian and I were trying to find something to talk about.

Su called us into our bedroom.

Both girls were standing on either side of the bed, they had matching g strings on, nothing else, Ian was like a pin to a super magnet, I went ridged, and the light went out.

I heard, Don't bite...... until I tell you.

"Am I that bad looking?" Ann said into my ear. "I thought you might like an anniversary present as well."

Ian may have thought it was a race, but I was savouring it, we did nothing different than I did with Su, I felt the bed bouncing as Ian was rutting into Su, her grunting her way to a climax, and his moan on releasing a load in what had been my pussy.

Su and Ian moved to the other bedroom, I heard them fucking most of the night.

It became a weekend thing, Ian and Su went off watched football and fucked, Ann and I had a more loving relationship, 3 months on and as I was fucking Su one Thursday night, it's all we did now, fuck, as I took my pleasure from her I pulled out and told her.

"I can't do this anymore, you've got to go."

After an argument, Su packed a bag and went out. I was both relieved and devastated at the same time.

I was moving around the house thinking what the hell I was going to do now when the doorbell went.

It was gone midnight, I hoped it wasn't Su back.

Ann walked in with a suitcase. "I'm glad you made your mind up, I've been thinking along the same lines..... You do want me?"

Ian and I swapped wives, just like that, a straight swap.

I feel I've got the best deal, we do more as a couple than Su and I ever did, we make love more than just fuck each other, we are a better team than I think I deserve.

To cap it all Ann has natural C cup breasts, Su has had implants to make her DD, but they are plastic to feel good.