I Still Desire Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After all that, I think I need a shower. Who wants to join me?" Mom said.

Ginger and I played 'rock, paper, scissors' just like we used to as kids. I won, so I got to shower with Mom while Ginger went off to fix breakfast.

The shower was playful. No amount of fondling by Mom could revive my cock, but she insisted that she was charmed by how it still wanted to puff up in a semi erect state, although it never got stiff.

For my part, I marveled at how kissing my Mom was suddenly an intimate act, after years of cool distance. I understood she had been holding back, afraid to reveal her true attraction and risk offending me.

"Suck my tits," she moaned as we kissed, rubbing those huge mounds against my redundant male nipples. Without pausing, she took too big handfuls of my hair, and shoved me down her chest until my lips encircled her left nipple. I suckled there while she washed her hair and then switched sides while she rinsed.

"Eat my pussy," she commanded, pushing me down her wet belly to her hairy loins. There are few things which I love more than eating a fresh pussy, and Mom had just washed. I adored the way her juices started flowing as soon as my tongue pierced her labia. I explored all around the soft inner walls, tweaking the tiny ridges which sent spasms right up her spine and made her mew like a kitten.

"Keith, you eat pussy almost as well as your sister. I wish I could get you to give your Dad a few lessons," Mom sighed, shoving my nose deep into her damp cunt. I shuffled my face upwards and rolled her erect little clit on my tongue.

I came up for air and cupped my hands around her ass, squeezing her butt, and then pulling the cheeks apart so that her pussy was stretched wider. "Are you going to come on my face?" I asked.

Mom only whimpered in response as I slid my tongue all around her clit. Her real answer was silent, communicated by that way her hips pushed harder against my jaw. I fucked her with my face, sliding my tongue in and out of her slit, using it like a cock.

"Sooo good," she muttered just before her orgasm came with a short sharp series of squeals as I sucked her button in and out of my lips, grazing the sides with my teeth. I continued licking between her thighs, cleaning the flow off her legs as the shower rained over my head and her spasms subsided.

We rinsed again and then wrapped ourselves in towels and set out to the kitchen where Ginger awaited, wearing my old ratty bathrobe, still fixing breakfast.

"Shhh, she doesn't know we are here," I whispered.

"What are you up to?" Mom chuckled playfully.

I snuck up behind Ginger and gently kissed her neck, enjoying how I could feel the shiver run all the way up her spine. This distracted her as I grabbed a pitcher of pancake batter and poured it into the opening of the robe, soaking the cloth and coating her tits.

"What the fu..." Ginger screamed, jumping and twisting out of my arms. In the process, the robe fell open.

Mom was doubled over with laughter.

"You think that's funny?" Ginger yelled at Mom. "I'll show you." She crossed the kitchen in two quick strides and ripped Mom's towel off as she cracked two eggs and mashed them into Mom's cleavage.

"How do you like that?"

"I think you need syrup, Ginger," I said, pouring sweet goop over her mounds, allowing it to run down to her belly. Mom fell to her knees and began licking up Ginger's tummy and attacking her flesh from bottom to top, and then taking exceptional care to cleanse her heaving boobs. As she licked her daughter's nipples, Mom said "I always preferred fruit with my pancakes."

She grabbed some strawberries off the counter and dramatically bit one open in slow motion, just like Kim Basinger in 9 ½ Weeks. The juice burst out over her chin. Ginger gripped Mom's face and lifted it up, no longer even mock angry. I watched my two closest female relatives kissing in my kitchen, my sister licking strawberry residue off our Mom.

Mom reciprocated by grabbing a banana and shoving it up Ginger's pussy, using it as a dildo to fuck Ginger to another orgasm, which was so powerful that I thought Ginger would collapse to the floor. As my sister's knees stopped quaking, Mom took her into a bear hug and kissed her passionately.

I chose that tender moment to attack again, finding a can of whipped cream in the fridge. I sprayed them both from head to toe. They fell to the floor and just started licking each other while laughing loudly.

After they explored what seemed like every other inch of each other, Ginger dove on top of Mom, sticking her tongue inside Mom's pussy in search of any stray cream. They settled into an intense sixty-nine session, leaving me feeling a bit left out. I leaned against the counter, stroking my revived cock.

I got their attention by taking the spray hose from the sink and dousing them both with water.

"Hey that's cold," Ginger whined.

"Let me warm you up," Mom replied, starting all over rubbing Ginger's tits.

I walked closer and held my almost fully erect cock in my palm, offering it to Mom's lips. She gave it a small kiss but said, "I think it is time I ate your come out of Ginger's cunt."

Ginger obviously liked the idea, hopping right up on the countertop, not even complaining any more about being cold. She just swept the half prepared breakfast aside and said, "Quickly, Keith, I need your cock."

Before I fucked her though, Mom poured cream all over Ginger and we spent several minutes together licking it up, like kittens at play. Another round of orgasms shook through Ginger, who ended up flopping her hand onto a peach in the fruit basket. She shoved it into her sloppy wet pussy.

"Eat me first," she laughed.

I bent to the task, the ripe fruit yielding its juice as the pulp ground into the milky muck of Ginger's pussy as she climaxed yet again.

Coated with milky fruit pulp, I stood up and kissed each woman. Mom reached down and grabbed my tool, lubing it with butter, and then shoving me on top of my sister. Because I had come twice that morning already, even the intensity of the situation served only to build excitement. Mom flitted between kissing Ginger while fondling her nipples and caressing my ass while twisting my nipples from behind. I finally came like that, with Mom riding behind me, on her tip toes, shoving me further up onto the counter and deeper into Ginger. My spunk mixed with the remains of the peaches and milk, dribbling across the countertop. Mom started by licking the granite clean and then proceeded to taste the mixture right out of Ginger as I slid aside.

Mom lifted her face long enough to ask Ginger, "Is this better than staying home and mourning your marriage to that jerk Dirk?"

"Dirk who?" Ginger laughed and then she turned and saw me once again reaching for the spray gun. She smiled and hummed a few bars of our song and then chuckled. "I wonder if the sequel might be I Still Desire Mom."

Thanks to John and Ann who suggested food sex from whom I borrowed a few ideas in that scene, and Wicked Woman for editing this and other pieces.

12