All Comments on 'I Stole Your Love Ch. 02'

by Bh76

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

If she didnt fuck Jim the night he slept over there was no reason to lie about it

Also as they arent exclusive, and barely dating why the fuck is she so desperate to keep him?

This far the only thing she REALLY knows about him is he will not deal with liars, and yet all she does is lie

NathanGarrettNathanGarrettalmost 3 years ago

Love your writing. But please find him someone else.

jflindersjflindersalmost 3 years ago

The writer really managed to give Andi a personality that would leave me running for the exits to get away, right from her first appearance in the story.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 3 years ago

Nice little chapter. Will Derek ever find an honest woman?

5

greenday0418greenday0418almost 3 years ago

she's not the one, keep running.

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
The main character is wound a little to tight

You need to let him loosen up a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A lie of omission is still a lie - he realized this when she hid the existence of her son. It’s no less true for mischaracterizing and dissembling about her relationship with Jim.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

And they keep lying too.

Run for your life that family is not for you

4/5

oldsage_1oldsage_1almost 3 years ago

Yeah, Andi lied and Jim backed her up. Guess Jim likes the friends with benefits part and seems like Andi does also. Hey, it's fiction from that naughty mind of Bh76. Good story, My Friend, thanks for the entertainment. I enjoyed it!

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Oh yeah she lied and I’m sure he will move on.

No! You have the wrong idea. Jim is my son's father. He stopped by to give Jimmy his presents. I swear to God! Nothing is going on between us anymore."

Liars lie and don’t stop because they don’t know how to.

WandererSoul2019WandererSoul2019almost 3 years ago
Two Lies

As I think of two lies from a quick read. One is not in a relationship anymore but a friend with benefits is a relationship and she knew that. Second that Jim came that morning to give gifts and for spending some time but he was there from previous day.

Other than lie it's very odd the behaviour of Jimmy. Kids normally tend to shy with new people but he was very easy going from the start as like he was habituated by getting intimate with new people every now and then which conflicts her statement about all previous dates ended badly for the kid. A kid can not feel natural getting very friendly with a new person if he is not having a train of man coming in the house for his mother that the shyness had gone to meeting the new person.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 3 years ago

Let's see were the writer take us....I think Andi isn't the one...Her mother and aunt made them to their living method...3* for now

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 3 years ago

Run like hell away from that family. Andi didn't technically lie but she manipulates. So she doesn't cheat, she isn't exactly honest. They aren't worth it and quite frankly, Derek is a simp. Why would he go to that engagement party in the first place? Who goes just because they are invited knowing he will be around his ex? It's just dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"As I was getting in my car, she was running out of the house yelling that she didn't lie. She never lied. "

Omission of truth is when someone leaves out a fact, like a key detail of a situation, or chooses not to correct a misunderstanding that works in their favor. Lies of omission are still lies.

Lying by omission have to do with one of the following:

Fear — of the consequences that might come of telling the whole truth

Guilt — because your actions have caused harm to someone

Shame — because you don’t want others to know what you’ve done

Manipulation — because it’s a means to an end (no matter who gets hurt)

With the first three, your feelings are behind the omission of truth. With the latter, it’s pure, cold pragmatism — no feelings required. The goal is to deceive, and the only one who benefits is you.

This is the second time Andi's lied to Derek. He called her on it the first time with her lie of omission about Jimmie but she's never learned her lesson. Interesting, cheating and lying go hand in hand. While Jack and Mike told Derek that Andi wasn't a slut like her mother, sister or aunt looks like she did inherit the lying gene. Also, the side of her she showed at Sara's party where they first met demonstrated that she's got a disrespectful and manipulated side as well.

This is not the woman you're looking for Derek....just walk away and don't look back.

DonKddDonKddalmost 3 years ago

"No! You have the wrong idea. Jim is my son's father. He stopped by to give Jimmy his presents. I swear to God! Nothing is going on between us anymore."

Yes, she lied.

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66almost 3 years ago

Man, Derek cannott catch a break! Please find him a good woman in the next chapter and end his misery.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not sure why he showed up for the Birthday party, or even the second date. The disrespect at the engagement party, the lies there and on the first date, there should have been enough. The huge lie to start the second datek yeah, just walk away. There isn't enough emotional investment that should have kept him coming back.

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 3 years ago

"Jim is my son's father. He stopped by to give Jimmy his presents. I swear to God! Nothing is going on between us anymore."

"She's telling the truth, Derek," Jim said walking up. "

Lies. If he doesn't dump her after that, I'll be disappointed.

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 3 years ago

Run Forrest Run!!!!! Holy Molly..BH76 paints a pretty good picture of what a lot of us fall into. We take our own values and ideals and automatically applies it to those we meet. You expect in dealing with others in good faith with honesty and trust that they will in turn do so as well. It's very early in the relationship and she has already being manipulative, a liar, and by omission of relevant facts a cheat. NO RAAC shit here author, no more needed drama required. No more declarations of heartfelt apologies and cares of love. The girl is toxic, the family is toxic. Do another chapter with a new love interest and lets keep the MC moving.

etchiboyetchiboyalmost 3 years ago
So far...

...so good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting premise. You succeeded in making your protagonist empathetic and real.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesalmost 3 years ago

That's too bad. I feel for Derek and his awful luck with the lying scheming women in his life. Good that he got away before he had too much invested. I hope he gives it a rest for a while and stays away from everyone in his past life.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Why is he questioning her lie? She lied several times.

If he knew Sara and of course Sara knew him enough to invite him to that party, how did the fact that she had a sister named And who was divorced who had a kid never come up?

He can't get serious with Andi. He has to be like the other guys and be in a friend with benefits relationship and USE A CONDOM while he looks for a decent woman.

ctdansctdansalmost 3 years ago

Also, when they first met she says "I would like to ride you". My mind would have said slut, used, dirty, run away.

JRandyJJRandyJalmost 3 years ago

Well Shit! You could have finished this story with a few more lines. Hell I'll even help.

As Derek pulled away, he thought what a lying cheating Scank. Thinking back to when he caught Jim at Andi's house. Everything Jim and Andi told him was a lie. He drove away never to see or talk to the bitch again.

Now are you going to be one of those writers who make men out to be Idiots? News flash, we are not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interested to see where this is going to go. With the amount of lies should be dead end, but an interesting read

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 3 years ago

Sick fuckers. He needs to get the hell away from that diseased family.

The entire family is ragingly disgusting and Andi is just another lying whore that has her ex husband lying as well.

She is a shithead for continually fucking Jim while dating anyone anyway.

Andi was absolutely pursuing Derek and had two dates and wanted him to meet her family and she is still having Jim fuck her and spend the night?;?!?

She even still works with Jim?!?!? Jim has the audacity to walk out of her house after having fucked and slept with her and tells Derek they don't have anything going on AND THEN GIVES DEREK SEX ADVICE FOR HER!!!????

These are some of the most disgusting and deranged lying fuckers I've ever read!

There are worse cases on Literotica of course but this is a real surprise because I thought this was a more regular story.

Derek needs to cut ties with all of them. I hope little Jimmy escapes when he is big enough!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

I actually went back and upgraded part 1 for 4 to 5*. Thank God Derek isn't real, I've rarely seen a story in this genre kick a guy in the teeth this many times like you have. It's your well told story, but no way he would continue with Andi at this point. That means we need another part for him to meet "the one" and get some respite from the SOB writer that keeps messing with his heart...5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Nothing between us? Yep that was the literal truth. Jim was buried balls deep in her. Why would she want a friend with benefits if she was interested in any way with another man? Especially one she KNEW had been cheated on and manipulated. The story got very interesting. I gave it a 5

GamblnluckGamblnluckalmost 3 years ago

Her not telling him about her son right away is not a problem. Her proper response would have been to leave the evidence around and her simply say, she wanted to get to know Derek before introducing her kid. And she wanted Derek to get to know her as a person before he found out about a kid is understandable too. Then comes the 'we are a package".

As far as her father saying she is not a slut, he might not consider her screwing her ex as being a slut if he even knows. It might be a secret the women shared.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Excellent journey into REALITY, where everything exists in shades of gray. Very well-written series. You theme is well-established and the plot is moving forward at a nice, even pace. Almost none of the extraneous details of most LW works, but enough to set the scene and place the action into a nice, imaginative context!!

GrimmerGrimmeralmost 3 years ago

I think Cupid needs some new or better arrows.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 3 years ago

OK, I'm warming to the story and wondering were it will go. I like Andi [BUT], isn't there always a but, not being truthful by being evasive makes everyone want to step back and pause. Sometimes we set standards that are hard to reach. Derek is judging Andi but really doesn't know her very well yet. I guess we will all have to wait to see how it turns out. The problem I have is when you publish stories with long periods of time in between the chapters, the reader has to go back to refresh his memory for the story to make sense. Looking forward to Ch.3.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

He needs to get a whole new circle of friends. If the women know Jill or Sara or Andi or Myra, just stop and move on. They all have low morals. Poor Jimmy will never have a stable father figure expect for Grandpa and Great Grandpa. Not really Derek's problem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Keep the story going.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

And she was worried what he would think about her son? WTF? That was nothing compared to the rest of her issues. Run like the wind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As screwed up as everything in this tale is, I’m thoroughly enjoying it.

And the reason is because Derek is … so far … retaining a good sense of personal integrity about his values.

Hopefully, as this unfolds, he keeps them and finds an honest partner.

5*****

GarySmith69GarySmith69almost 3 years ago

Wow this poor smuck is having no luck with women it can only get better right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Second to last paragraph - "It's true we were exclusive"..... Maybe "not" exclusive? But the story is unbelievable at this point. Given his attitude and his mental state from his divorce, there's simply no way he ever calls or sees her again after she hides the kid from him. That's just TOO big a lie/omission for him to overcome. I simply didn't believe that story line at that point.

Grant_GlapsvidhrsonGrant_Glapsvidhrsonalmost 3 years ago

Despite the pain of witnessing the torture poor Derek is going through, I'm loving these stories.

And, yeah, she lied. Blatantly... if she honestly thinks she didn't then that just shows she lies to herself even more than others.

5 stars.

amanapamanapalmost 3 years ago

It's more than lies that Derek is getting...It's the lack of respect. I hope this saga ends good for him and not with Andi

FireFox59FireFox59almost 3 years ago

Derek is an electromagnet for some really fucked up women!! I don't think he stands a chance in hell of finding a loyal, faithful woman. He just seems to attract lying, manipulative females.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Well it seems our hero can't find an honest woman to save his life. Back to the drawing board. Please continue...

KalavoKalavoalmost 3 years ago

Why do the clowns who post negative comments always seem to hide behind anonymity. They always point out why they don’t like a story, but don’t seem to have the ability to write one of their own. Mr. Or Ms. Bh76, I’m finding this story pretty realistic so far and am rooting for Derek to find his perfect mate! I look forward to the next installment.

larrys3dlarrys3dalmost 3 years ago

I'm on the fence here. My question...if she didn't lie to Derek, then who is she lying to?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story, I look forward to seeing how this plays out, the only draw back in having to wait lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Derek is portrayed as a self-righteous ass. That's how he comes across to me, although I doubt this is what the author intends. I guess we're supposed to feel sorry for him, being surrounded by all these evil lying women. Well, it's fiction, isn't it? It's all the way the author wants it. It's a set-up. Poor poor Derek.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This guy has the worst luck with women. He needs to take a cue from the other men in the family. Just fuck them to get a nut off and don't worry loving them.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 3 years ago

Derek just can’t catch a break. Yes she lied! She said Jim came over that morning, but he actually spent the night, so she lied, big time! Derek needs to stay away from the entitled hotties and find a nice loyal average looking gal. Nearly every 9-10 I’ve every met was so self absorbed it was painful to have to listen to them blather on about themselves. I’m sure there are exceptions, but not in my experience. Hopefully BH76 will save Derek some more heartache and let him find a “real” girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

jesus christ.... poor guy cant catch a break! i know this isnt a btb story but i certainly hope he gets his revenge by living well and end up with someone hopefully famous or something..

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well yeah she did lie....straight out. Said Jim just came over that morning to drop off presents...both said nothing was going on between them. Sex IS something going on between people.

Still enjoying the story, a great deal, but, like most overly eager misogynistic writers, every woman is either a liar, a cheat, a slut a whore etc etc, so can YOU stop? It seems thats a road too many of you like to go down, so there is some reason, and Im sure I nailed that. Try toning the women down, and that goes for all the "writers" here. There are more decent women in the real world than you folks seem to realize there are.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 3 years ago

Wow…he’s cursed.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 3 years ago

I am known for being a sucker for romance, hard luck cases getting together, but Andi has serious problems. She seems to like Derek, but she does everything she can to do the wrong thing, it is almost like her subconscious is pushing him away, saying "stay away from her, she is a disaster".

-Her actions at the party? The only reason a woman would do what she did to him was to see if he would be easy to manipulate, because she knew she would test that. but okay, explain that away

-She doesn't tell him she has a kid. If she was really worried about him not wanting to be around kids, doing that is the worst thing you can do, if she really likes him. Why? Because if he doesn't like kids, then he will run like a candy assed baboon, no matter how hot he is for her. If he does like kids, he will be pissed he didn't tell her.

It is kind of like a transgender woman dating a man and they have any chance of going to bed together, if she doesn't tell and he figures out, it won't matter whether he is okay with it or not, it will be ugly.

-Then of course the elephant in the room, her screwing Jim. She lies about him, says they have no relationship, it is just sex...wtf? That is what every cheater says, it didn't mean anything. If she had said something like "this is awkward, Derek, but Jim and I have had a friend with benefits relationship" it might have been okay, they weren't exclusive, they had had maybe 1 real date, hadn't gone to bed. But her lying says a lot, because it says that maybe, just maybe, she wanted to keep it a secret so she could keep shagging Jim while being with him.

When you have someone that has been burned you don't fuck with them like this. Andi is either a really screwed up person or is just as stupid as her sister and mother, there isn't any other explanation. Again, if she really liked him she would have sat him down and told him the truth about Jim, about having Jimmy, there just was no percent in lying, especially given they really only barely knew each other. Andi relationship wise reminds me of a drowning person who can very easily drown someone trying to save them in their panic, she is grabbing onto him and in the process is trying to drown him in a sense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She did lie more than once. Women say the male ego is getting in the way. That is far from the truth. The main issue is the lies because you can never trust them again. Once a lier you can’t trust any thing that comes out of their mouth. If you go back after they lie you are asking to be cheated on and lied to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dayum this is good. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Thanks for writing!

Maninconn

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

Wow! What a fucked up story, almost as much as Andi's fucked up family. A cheating ex-wife who gets knocked up by the first guy she shags after him. Does the fiance know her true history with men. Maybe he should.

kirei8kirei8almost 3 years ago

It will be interesting how you handle Andi. I don't think she's worth saving. Let him move on to number 4 but he is almost to destroyed to even do that. He does owe Jim a couple of fists upside the head though. At least give him that!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She left early not to relieve the babysitter, but because Jim was there waiting for his benefits. He better get checked for STDs because if she is not doing multiple guy, Jim probably is with multiple women. How could she think that continuing with Jim's "benefits" was ok if she is starting a benefit with Derek? Because she though she could. Of, of course, Jim was thinking the benefits would continue even if she hooked Derek. They would deal with the scheduling issues at school.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

These women are the epitome of bitches. Where is Saddletramp1956 when you need him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a surprisingly obnoxious story, was that your intention? The grammar and punctuation are fine, I think (who cares?), and even the basic plot is good. Of course ALL the women are lying cheating pieces of shit, but this nincompoop Deserves It! Hell, he's begging for it. So while I'm loving the shit showers he keeps taking with every woman he meets, I just can't stomach anyone that stupid, blind, clueless, and manipulable. He's like some kind of fucking puppet, and every woman around is taking turns jerking him around. And while he knows he's getting jerked around, he keeps this startled puzzled demeanor and attitude of, what is happening to me, why is it happening, and why can't I do anything about it? I suspect its being overexposed to toxic waste. You think second hand smoke can fuck you up? Maybe its the cadmium or the lead, maybe the mercury, maybe the leaking containers of pesticides. Whatever.

I wish he would just test positive for some type of lung, liver, or skin cancer and get the rest of his body where his head is already stuck, in the dirt.

Just too contrived, too many cute or ignorant excuses and embarrassments, and absolutely NO reason to give a fuck what happens next to this cesspool of non-humans.

But thanks for the effort.

Birdstheword1Birdstheword1almost 3 years ago

It's hard to feel bad for Derek getting burned when he keeps putting his hand in the fire. Andi literally showed him what his problem was and he still came right back. Seems like he suffers from being a simp which doesn't make any sense since he's apparently a hunk...

enderlocke77enderlocke77almost 3 years ago

she did lie she said that he just dropped by to visit with his kid and drop of pres not that he stayed the night and fucked. not sure why he questioned that at the end there.

just in case its in the basement not on the basement. if u did know a proof read would have got that stop being lazy. oh anon: second to last paragraph, that was another typo that could have been caught with a proof read. from context u can tell that it was suppose to be "weren't"

BigJim48BigJim48almost 3 years ago

He meets a manipulative women, she lies to him on several occasions, and she's part of a family that openly cheats on their spouses. What a better way to be fucked over and over again??? I see no way that he allows any type of relationship with this family. Stop writing this drivel now. Couldn't give a *-5 but would have if allowed.

danbo56danbo56almost 3 years ago

great story building it well can't wait for the next part 6 stars for me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am morbidly fascinated by this story! How will this play out? How wimpy is this guy? You just know that Andi is going to pursue him, so what next? Her mother cheats, her aunt cheats, her sister cheats - it's genetic! Her father is a wimp and her uncle is a wimp - they go after that sort of man! And even Andi's ex is happy to contribute to the lying. The father was spot on - it is some fucked-up family. Run, Derek, Run!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

can you please put how many chapters this story will have in the next part? it makes the wait more bearable

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i agree with Birdstheword1. it's hard to imagine a good girl who would 'test' someone in such a manner. it has to be in her character. he should have just cut off contact with her there itself, but if he keeps on going even after this party, then he is definitely a simp/wimp, whatever

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He needs to run away from that crazy ass family as fast as he can. The is no technicality in relationships. You can't sleep with someone at your bachelor party and say it doesn't count because your are not technically married, and you can't deliberately deceive someone and say you didn't lie. She knew he has trust issues but continues a selfish fwb relationship with her ex and deceives him about it. She knew what would happen if he found out, but didn't care enough to stop it, or respect him enough to be honest with him. But then acts like it's the end of the world when he catches her in a lie, and acts like she can't live without him. Just run!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
What do you doing?

In part 1 Derek gets a thresome ,one word and he jumps to she cheat. Next he fucks the other half of the thresome, decieded you can trust her. Nowafter the secound date and after hearing Andi's "i have needs" he goes nuclear. What is he? 5? From witch century he comes? He is husband material? Poor american women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Every adult person in that family needs to ‘disappear’, and the children given to a church going farming family to raise.

ZK

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 3 years ago

he should quit looking for a woman while he's behind

RTR10RTR10almost 3 years ago

Andi scares me! Derek needs to get the hell outta there & never look back. Hell, Jill is looking better & better.....

TnexTnexalmost 3 years ago

The ending of pt. 2 really helped. I can’t wait to see a 3rd install

BSreaderBSreaderalmost 3 years ago
Will there be more

I'm hoping there be more derick needs to rethink what wants liar that is still screwing her babies daddy and heard how slut mom fills. Maybe time to cut bait and run.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

I think she did lie....

No! You have the wrong idea. Jim is my son's father. He stopped by to give Jimmy his presents. I swear to God! Nothing is going on between us anymore."

"She's telling the truth, Derek," Jim said walking up. "I get Jimmy on alternating birthdays and this year is Andi's with him. I only came to visit with him for a bit and give him his gifts."

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

That’s one screwed up family that he doesn’t need any more of. Run and don’t look back. I think Myra is the best of a bad bunch here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would be pissed off if a girl that was coming on to me when I was single and she was maintaining a friend with benefits while we were dating! Slut! Run, Forest, run!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2almost 3 years ago

Of course she lied. She lied at least twice.

The first is when she tried to hide the fact that she had a son.

The second is when both her and Jim said that nothing was going on between them.

I would not trust her. Especially as she knew his background and issues.

FD45FD45almost 3 years ago

Where is the next chapter?

FD45FD45almost 3 years ago

Wait, I just read your blurb. You said two parts but you also said ‘continued’.

Which is it?

Bh76Bh76almost 3 years agoAuthor

Third chapter was submitted. Thanks!

green117green117almost 3 years ago
@FD45

Somewhere Out Laying on the internet highway.

Green-something

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Slip out the back jack

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No!!! Quit at part one. What a whining drunk. Can't understand men who crawl into bottle or drugs because of shit. Shit happens deal with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She lied about Jim when Derek went to drop off the presents. Andi stated that she didn’t sleep with Jim which was a lie because they were friends with benefits. Andi should have told Derek that she was still sleeping with her ex. Derek should have asked Jim why he divorced Andi.

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

One thing about telling the truth is you don't have to remember anything. In my 78 years I can't remember any woman being careful with any mans ego. Woman, can't live with them and you can't shoot them!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

A very colorful family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This dude sure can picke 'em

MarkT63MarkT63about 2 years ago

He has some REALLY BAD luck with women!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Realized I read this once and hated it. Got as far as meeting snarky Andi, and saw only a latent masochist would have given her the time of day. Spare me the rest of the smarmy melodrama...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too manipulative lying bitches, from Andi to her sister Sara!! This is a stupid desperate MC!! She spoke of Jim and the meeting while she smirked at him....how clueless can this MC be

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

He's not sure if Andi actually lied to him?

She specifically told him that Jim had just stopped by to drop off Jimmy's birthday presents.

He just got done hearing her tell her Mom that she doesn't want Derek to know that Jim had actually spent the night.

Sounds like a pretty clear lie to me.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

MMMMMMMM deep thoughts are within this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is he doing in his relationships that makes his women all cheat? Does being a cuck actually throw off a perceptible odor that a skank can key on?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He wasn't dating. Why the FUCK would he go to ex-wife's bitch friend Sara's party? Makes no sense.

DrgwngDrgwngover 1 year ago

This guy is weak and not proactive in any way. At the previous party he should have told his ex wife Jill fiancé that she was a cheater.,and wrecked her new deal. In this section he was endlessly manipulated, realizes it and does nothing about it but cave in. Lame.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Storm113Storm113over 1 year ago

Lie of omission. Still a lie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Andi lier by omission. But MC is overly sensitive. They were not a couple. Not everyone has to declare everything about themselves immediately. That is a bullshit mentality. If that were the case, most relationships would never get off the ground. And it is pretty clear why she wouldn't tell him right away about FWB eith her ex. Andi is not a cheater. She would clearly have preferred the MC to her ex and ended the FWB right away when getting exclusive. What this was their second time at a soiree? The MC is hyper sensitive to lying. Jill was a cheating slut and Myra was conniving and clingy. He was wise to divorce Jill and leave Myra. For different reasons. But Andi, though lying by omission, did nothing wrong. His heightened response over not being told about Jimmy right away is hyperbolic. A normal person would be something like "you know, you could have told me you had a kid, why the deception?" and when getting a sensible answer, which Andi gave, said "ok, would have preferred you were upfront about it, but you got burned before, please note though that I value honesty in any relationship." Instead he had an outsized response and exited the stage afte dropping thr mic. Huh? Sure stumbling onto the information that Jim, her ex, had just come out of her house after a FWB session is odd and embarrassing, but they were not a couple, yet. Now if she was in further discussion, she is heading her bets and tells him she is planning to see both or some other stupid crap, yeah then drop her and run. This MC has been so burned, he is gun shy. Well written though. Full disclosure comes with time in any relationship. Good luck with no lies of omission between two divorcees starting out a new relationship. Takes time to trust one another to disclose some of the bigger things. Heck most divorcees will give a quick summary and then wait to tell the details of their story for at least several dates. Why was this any different. He had just stormed off their prior planned date, shows up unannounced rhat morning on Jimmy's birthday early. The jury is out of she should have already cut off Jim entirely with their FWB, as she barely knows rthr MC but likes him a lot, but that day is first day that plan to have an actual date at her parents' place. First! And where they left things earlier in the parking lot was tenuous. In hindsight she made a mistake. A mistake. Not a betrayal. MC needs a pair of gonads.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBh76@Bh76
2/9/24: Out of the Shadows is finally ready and dropping soon. My long-awaited sequel to Heart is Where the Home Is and Living In the Shadows picks up where Living left off and continues the saga of Mel, Joe, Lainey, Ken, and the rest of the gang. My patreon supporters have al...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES